Mario 3 jungle's terrain is pipes

>Mario 3 jungle's terrain is pipes
nice

Attached: skin02_game01_p03.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

3 >>> World > 1 >>>>>>> shit >>> NSMB

World's artstyle always looked off to me, some of the sprites just look off or unfinished. Later SNES games look so much better.

agreed

Where the costumes at?

Attached: 1551849748100.jpg (594x590, 115K)

GONE

I'm personally hoping for a Yoshi's Island adaptation. It might be a little farfetched, but if they can adapt 3d world, I can hope.

not revealed yet

For what reason?

Attached: 1500142202953.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

apparently the theme is supposed to be a pipe land like from world 7.

World is one of the ugliest SNES games. The new sprites for Bowser and other enemies in MM look really out of place too.

Gone because Nintendo sucks

Attached: 1527603253864.png (1000x1209, 362K)

I loved having themed levels using the costumes. There's no way they wouldn't just port the majority of the first game's selection if anything, would they? Unless there's licensing issues with shit like pokemon ones

CH-CH-CH-CHUUU~

Why do people keep calling it Jungle when it's clearly Forest? Even NSMBU style doesn't make it look at all Jungle-like unless you just have no idea what trees belong in which.

Attached: 1530833974621.jpg (252x252, 17K)

WELCOME TO THE [vague tree zone with water]
WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES

Realistically because organizing that shit with so many other producers and rights holders is the kind of thing you only really feel like doing for a one time celebration rather than making a regular habit out of.

Or a more practical reason, because it could make the multiplayer confusing if a course would have multiple mystery shrooms all giving the same costume.

probably multiplayer related

World looks pretty much like NES graphics on steroids like Final Fantasy IV, I really like the backgrounds though.

JUMP-UU
I need goofy shit like that to come back

Will they fix 3? The game was fucked last time.

what do you mean?

Why didn't they just replicate the All-Stars version of 8-1 for the forest terrain? They already brought back the All-Stars version of Luigi for the World theme, so I don't think it would've been that big of a deal.

Attached: SMB3_8-1.png (256x224, 5K)

that would've been neat. I get what they were going for with the pipe land thing, but it's supposed to be a forest, and looks jarring to the rest.

Wow, I can't believe GameXplain missed that.