Shit, family is going to visit me in a few days

Shit, family is going to visit me in a few days.

Yea Forums, I need you to help me out here. What are some good family games I can get for them? I got Mario Kart, obviously.

Attached: m.jpg (900x600, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xpaja.net/videos/supuesto--video-de-bibi--regina-blandon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always play jackbox party packs with the family

First you have to question yourself whatever your family is going to play videogames in the first place. Did they used to play a lot? in that case what games did they play?

If not maybe you are better getting a movie that all of them could enjoy.

jackbox (it literally runs on apple tvs so I'm pretty sure youll have something that can run it), mariowo party, smosh brothers

Attached: bibi.jpg (553x768, 36K)

That show was fucked up, the little kid was a random child the mom took to replace his actual illegitimate son so the husband wouldn't notice the kid was Chinese.
They kidnapped an amnesiac police officer and pretended to be his retarded kid and they constantly mistreated the girl.

I want to fug bibi

>tfw I have to see her stupid fucking face and manly deep voice every fucking time I go to the movies
I wish cinepolis stopped shilling these garbage mexicunt flicks. It makes my blood boil.
Also fuck Derbez and the shit eating gringos that regard him as a mexican """"comedian"""".

Attached: 1557428854769.jpg (467x700, 102K)

t. incel

cringe

Open your eyes gringos, don't believe everything your media tells you. And stop using Twitter for Christ's sake.

>e-celeb thread
fuck off

super mario party if you want something more involved
smash bros
arms
overcooked

I'm not even gringo Pablo, you just have shit taste in women and life, and probably gay as well.

>He unironically finds Regina Blandón attractive
Y I K E S
What did you said about taste?

Attached: 1523429512572.png (794x512, 83K)

Yeah it was pretty fucked up

I'm not gringo

You just confirmed you're gay user, don't ever reply to me again.

spic celeb is not e-celeb

I'd make her una niña normal if you catch my drift.

Ok, someone claimed there was a video of her masturbating an promised sauce on yesterda's thread right before it got archived.

Give us sauce now faggot.

it's worse

Ya se la saben cabrones.

>¿De dónde eres?
>¿Qué estás jugando?
>Que vas a hacer este fin de semana?

Attached: ron damon.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>Game dev gets bought out by publisher
>Games get shittier in an attempt to appeal to a wider audience

Attached: eugenio-derbez-dora-the-explorer.jpg (1000x563, 204K)

ALLEGEDLY
xpaja.net/videos/supuesto--video-de-bibi--regina-blandon/

have sex and better taste on woman fag

Chingas a tu madre, pendejo. Y todos los cabrones que te respondan.
Váyanse a la verga a hispachan si tanta necesidad tienen de estar mamando.

Attached: 1516850527447.png (640x400, 41K)

i know it might not sound like it, but fighting games make for awesome party games. make sure it's more entry level, SF or MK/Injustice, something that's easy for people to get into for casuals. Smash is also a great pick too.

No se parece ni poquito, pero gracias por la salsa.

lee a nadie le importan sus putos blogs

De todos los boards de mierda en este sitio, ¿por qué son los meximaricas de Yea Forums los que siempre salen a la luz?

I want Consuelo Duval to hit me in the balls.

¿Por qué los mexicanos son tan fans de Nintendo? Hasta tenían su propio programa mexicano oficial en los 90s y todo.

>have sex

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

>he's from an irrelevant SA country
Please don't kill yourself you can always move.

quieres invocar al pendejo de la pasta a proposito? o eres tu creando una razon para postear esa mierda?

Malcom in the Middle and Familia Peluche were dysfunctional family kino.

No men, Mexico es territorio xbox,es lo que más abunda seguido de Playstation,la nintendo ya casi nadie la tiene por ser más cara que sus competidoras,ya hasta varios se pasan al PC por esta mamada

Post your mexican waifu lads

Attached: file.png (624x328, 365K)

>Mexican gets offended
>"hur hur pinches sudacas!!"
Like a clockwork. Onions mexicano, pendejo. Pero hasta en los perros existen razas.

Attached: 1556317917639.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

who's that cutie?

>ur offended

Attached: 1415939247431.jpg (560x572, 45K)

So he's not a comedian?

>name calling based on nationality
>"but I'm not offended"
OK, also please don't invite SAniggers or CAniggers into the country. It's bad enough as it is and now we have to deal with these ungrateful niggers. Niggers.

spend time and talk to them instead. they're most likely not coming over to play video games.

What's the pasta. Never hang around spicbro threads long enough to have noticed any pasta dedicated to them.

Bomberman

Attached: file.png (707x623, 55K)

>Using the achievements and success of other people to boast about your nationality of all things.
Pretty epic, even if I do say so myself.