Xenoverse 3

So when are we getting XV3 and on what platforms?

Attached: players-expect-to-see-these-major-changes-in-dragon-ball-xenoverse-3-youtube (1).png (600x338, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UayZrwaI1R4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

late next year and hopefully all platforms like the others

Yeah. Project Z is probably coming out this year maybe so XV3 for next year makes sense.

But I'm worried they'll make XV3 a next gen title.

I like xenoverse but I wouldn't call it something that pressures the consoles to upgrade their shit, unless by some bullshit where xenoverse 3 uses the shitty engine that jump force uses

If it still has XV 1 and 2 combat then no thank you, move on to the next generation of DB games please. Besides they're still releasing DLC for the second game, whatever the next big DB game is it won't be for another year minimum.

Hopefully never so Dimps can get back to making good db games.

True but idk. Namco Bandai are probably the ones who will support PS5 and Xbox Scarlett the most and with both presumably out next year, it makes me worried they'll leave PS4/Xbone/Switch behind with XV3.

just dont buy it nigger

I'm still waiting for Burst Limit 2.

Believe me I won't, but that won't give the combat any more of the depth it desperately needs.

>this level of kino will never again grace db in the post-Super era
youtube.com/watch?v=UayZrwaI1R4

is that actually the name, xbox scarlett

Never now enjoy your Ribrianne DLC.

Yeah. The codename atleast. Though I heard the two Scarlett models are called Lockheart and Anaconda.

What races could they add?
I am still surprised that android and Kai weren't options

How she get in before Toppo,

we'll never get xv3 because there's nothing creative or new to do with a hypothetical xv3. xv2 already milked Super/GT/Z content dry

They can still touch Heroes, FighterZ and Legends.

At this point I'm just expecting to get Raging Blast 3'd again. But hey, I can dream I suppose. Honestly I think at this point it's more likely that they're just going to keep releasing more DLC packs.
What do you hope for in Xenoverse 3?
>Frieza race transformations outside of Golden form
>Customizable transformations for Saiyans and Frieza race
>Saiyans can tweak how their hair will look post-transformation, with mild tweaks to color so you can choose that almost-white look, to an almost-orange shade of yellow
>At least one physical adjusting transformation for frieza race that you can choose from before getting golden form
>Big like second form, monstrous like third form, mild change to your current look final form, or Cooler-style fifth form
>Transformation layering for things like Super Kaioken
>Just generally more customization options, like aura color and aura type, maybe some stance and fighting styles, if rock-paper-scissors can do it, why not Xenoverse?
>More things in the story mode like the Fuu storyline, less things like the main storyline of 1 and 2
>More of the ridiculous shit from Heroes
>what-if characters

Probably not for another year or two. Remember, Dimps is currently working on Legends and CyberConnect2 is coming out with a DBZ game later this year

Via milking the customers

boo hoo for you

despite fighterZ being balanced like dogshit and Heroes' actual game being absolutely fucking awful genre and all, i'd seriously be up for a XV style game with heroes content.