Is it true this game is dead

Attached: FFXIVARR.jpg (323x433, 28K)

No

not as dead as WoW

Not dead, just shit.

Is the trial worth downloading several GBs

As someone that played and watched the content and community decline over time, gonna go with no.

As an optimist it’s probably not so bad for new people.

define dead. of course it'll be dead if you join a dead server like if you join a dead board on Yea Forums. if you join a popular server then it'll be alive just like a popular board on Yea Forums.

yep the lead dev "Yoshi P" encourages people to quit the game for a couple of months then get back when new patches drop. They don't add anything to the late game so you must treat this as a single player game with some socializing mixed in.

there's already a fucking thread up you stupid cuck

Population wise no? It's among the top 3 most popular MMO's besides WoW and Runescape.

yes, come to primal and i'll give you free stuff and advice.

Use your fucking brain for once and make a decision by yourself

Dead until next week.

Banned till the end of july.so I can play then

It's the best mmo out there right now.

>Cactuar is classified as a congested world
Get the fuck off my server

It's not dead but it's not the runaway success the deluded fucks here would have you believe it is.

What are you calling a runaway success if the 2nd biggest sub MMO isnt and one of the biggest MMOs in general that is only growing?

don't do it they'll force you to erp with raid trannies

>6 more days

Attached: 1433614608930.gif (320x240, 1021K)

for new players, yes - it's just fetch quests for about 30 hours in an empty world

for

Live letter, possibly the benchmark

the media tour embargo lifts and we know exactly how fucked we all are

I thought you guys said BA was dead but there are a bunch of Discord groups running it.
Ozma mount here I come.

Attached: 4534353454354355.png (461x462, 292K)

I started in Feb and it's not so bad.

The real slog is doing MSQ fetch quests, but once you hit level40/50 it starts to pick up.

I've had nothing but positive interactions with other players, so that's a plus.

Embargo is on the 29th

What job and datacenter/server?

okay, just the live letter then

Paladin / Coeurl

Tank is awesome because you find queues fast as hell and usually get an "Adventurer In Need" bonus

Coeurl so far has been a welcoming server. Everyones seems chill, found a friendly FC within my first two weeks.

Great to hear you're enjoying the game. Finding a friendly FC really makes or breaks the game when you're not playing with friends already.

For the greatest shitposting of our times.

is so dead and so little people is playing that is actually growing, imagine how little peolel you need to have your 6 year old dead mmo to have growing

The Crystal DC is in a dire situation. I should have left when I had the chance for free but I didn't listen. Are there ANY decent players left here? Hello? Guys? ...guys?

Attached: 1524212149146.png (658x901, 64K)

It's growing to the point that they have to bolster their server infrastructure and SE has to publically acknowledge it's player number to shareholders

Attached: haha lmao dead dying mmo lololol.png (889x1306, 667K)

Nope, welcome to your hell. God help you when you need to do anything for SHB, I feel like you will get stonewalled for the final boss of the expac.

cactuar lad here, are we the new balmung?

>Discord

Attached: 4356745876586860.jpg (592x600, 80K)

At this very moment? Yeah, kinda. In a few weeks when the expansion comes out? Not at all.

play BDO instead

I wouldn't even wish BDO on the FFXIV Trannies

Attached: 1446462562080.jpg (245x204, 18K)

>The in-game system for entering an instance is so laughably bad that it requires use of an external program

fuck yoshi and fuck the mouth breathing knuckle dragging dipshit who thought the portal nonsense was a good idea. it's a nightmare just trying to get 6-7 full parties into the same hydatos instance in the first place.

Possibly something very light. Friend of mine got hit for 48 hours for literally using the Big Dick DPS macro exactly one time. The snowflake GM fears are real.

I wanted an extremely hard dungeon, not an extremely punishing one, locked behind gorillion hours of grinding in previous zones.
>the difficulty lies within managing all those 54 players
>playing with more retards at once makes the game harder
Fuck this bullshit.
Glad it's just a meme mount which would have been shelved after a week anyway.

Attached: 1539661263986.jpg (711x711, 84K)

our data center has active hunts every 4 hours or so and the gold saucer is always poppin

Now ain't this some shit. I temporarily left Cactuar to try UWU with my mostly Crystal static and now it looks like I may be stuck here in meme hell.

These tards on this DC almost wiped to the 2nd boss of BARDAM'S

Yeah it's a fucking mess.

unironically and unhomoically, why is he so cute?

Attached: IW9RpDe.png (328x336, 221K)

I just started playing and 70% of the time I have to wait in queue to log in my world, so I don't think so