Play The Sims 4

Attached: big-tiddy-tomboy.jpg (589x937, 76K)

literally my ex she gave me hep

Sims 3 > Sims 4

Attached: 1556189607959.png (819x827, 302K)

head*

*herpes

Is there a good torrent that’ll work with wicked whims?

i meant head i swear

just search sims 4 on skidrow’s site

Shame it lags so fucking much. I really hope they make TS5 open-world again

I'll play it again when a couple more expansion happen.

>make house full of women
>invite all the women from the neighborhood over
>delete front door
>delete door to toilet
if you didn't do this I don't understand you

to be honest I always did normie shit in the Sims games like befriend neighbors, getting married, raise children, attend university, seduce the women of the neighborhood

Does having, like a SSD help with that? I have saves on Sims 3 where to play them I have to let the game start for over 30 minutes.

Yeah, I too do things I could never do in real life.

Probably but you'l still have to fix it with patches and shit so it doesn't destroy your graphics-card.

I remember being a CAS pureblood vampire in Sims 3 and aiming to create a coven. I would prefer not to drink plasma juice and the similar gay shit though, but actually hunt and drink for blood.
So here was I ending up designing a huge basement under my house, which served as my estate's catacombs, where I imprisoned human sims in terrible condition. Usually the maids and butlers I called on the phone.
I gave them the cheapest of food to keep them alive and I drunk them whenever I felt the need. Some died.

Attached: 1554291068577.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I already did trying to make roommates sex hotel.

>wants a coven
>makes a vamp ranch
well at least the effort was there

Koikatsu with shittier graphics

too bad the sims 3 sims are hideous and it runs like shit

You should try 4.

And KK is just a downgraded AA.

>too bad the sims 3 sims are hideous
Fixed with slider and texture mods
>and it runs like shit
Fixed by not having a crap computer. An SSD and a good CPU means Sims 3 will run fine.

A vampire coven. For vampires.
Humans are merely cattle and essential for the coven to exist, as food.
No food = No coven

I miss roleplaying as the town rapist ;_;

What's with WW aversion to rape, it should have been the first mechanic added. Everyone likes rape!

Both are shit comprared to HS.
Ideal 3D >> 2D >>>>(...)>>>> IRL 3D

all I need to do is install one texture mod to make them not look like pudgy fucks?

>Fixed by not having a crap computer. An SSD and a good CPU means Sims 3 will run fine.
i have 1070 and a mid range cpu and still runs like shit with expansions installed

There's a rape mod out now, don't know how well it works but check LL.

Oh look the Klub17 faggot is back.

I always do one of the following in WW
>step-brother with step-sister
>step-brother with step-sister, then with step-mother
>banging the maid (either the maid is Mexican with slight resemblance to a young Sofia Vergara, or black)
>single dad with son, they bang every women in the neighborhood
>cucking Mortimer
>cucking Bob
>friends with benefits
>cousins (so far made only once)
any new ideas?

How do you roleplay as the town rapist?

Maxis/EA literally funds WW on paytreon. They basically oversee the sex mod scene/community. They dont let anything get into the game that isnt dickgirls and vanilla. Just like how bethesda gimped Skyrims mod scene in the special edition.

This is the future of gaming. Corporations with their bootheel on the necks of modders.

TK17 has some things better than HS and vice versa. I end up using both.
Also fuck you uguu.

>step siblings/parents
What, are you putting this on Patreon or some shit?

>cucking bob

Attached: 1557790702344.jpg (750x750, 56K)

>big tiddy tomboy
MY FETISH

Attached: waifu.png (1061x1070, 588K)

>all I need to do is install one texture mod to make them not look like pudgy fucks?
No, that's not what I said.
>i have 1070 and a mid range cpu and still runs like shit with expansions installed
What GPU you have hasn't been relevant to running Sim 3 in years. The game is very heavy on the disk when you have a lot of expansions and very heavy on the CPU because it's simulating upwards of over a 100 sims at a time. Having a mid-range CPU doesn't help much. Having an AMD CPU especially doesn't help much. It appears you have a crap computer because my computer from 2013 ran the game along with almost all the expansions fine.

what? no. what would I put on Patreon? footage of the game?
what is wrong with cucking Bob? he comes off as a bigger cuck than Mortimer because his wife is a materialistic thot

>Fixed by not having a crap computer. An SSD and a good CPU means Sims 3 will run fine.

no it doesnt retard, they coded the entire thing in x32, it doesnt run on x64 systems at all