This game is canon

>This game is canon

Attached: The_Sopranos_-_Road_to_Respect_Coverart.png (220x313, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/1118486365291909120?s=19
twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/1120981934417559552?s=19
twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/1120630954547085312?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's what it takes to be a real mafioso!

Just started season 6

Attached: Hey_T.jpg (1193x496, 152K)

I fee like watching the whole series all over again for god knows how manyeth time.

It really is great. There hasn't been a single episode that disappointed me personally. Can't wait to see how it ends. I just finished the episode where Junior shoots Tony.

>tfw the last Mafia game is woke
>you will never play as an Italian crook with a hardened heart looking to swear Omerta to his blood brothers and move up the pyramid scheme
Give me ONE good reason not to hang myself RIGHT the fuck now

Just when i think I'm out, they pull me back in

Warhorse Studios are going to make a spiritual sequel to Mafia. And considering they were the original devs behind Mafia 1 and 2, I have faith.

I've said my piece Chrissy!

LINK ME TO IT
LINK IT OR I'M DOING IT
IM TYING THE NOOSE NOW

twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/1118486365291909120?s=19
twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/1120981934417559552?s=19

please tell me this game loses the satire and comedy of the series, choosing instead to play it straight as a badass gangster fantasy. i wouldn't have it any other way

What's a game that evokes the same emotions and themes that this scene does?

Attached: join the club.png (1275x672, 746K)

also
twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/1120630954547085312?s=19

at season 4. sorta feeling fatigued... should I keep going?

I would say keep going friend

Attached: paulie_laughs.gif (600x372, 3.99M)

1st season was amazing, second season started getting bogged down in uninteresting sub plots with kids and random new relatives being introduced. Keep going because there's still some good stuff but it honestly never comes close to season 1.

Oh great, it’s gonna be janky, badly optimized and utterly unplayable.

agreed. i still think it's the best show ever made but really it lost some magic when livia's actress died

Livia's actress seriously did a good job of making me hate her guts lmao. Shame she died during the show. Oh how I wish the lord would take me!

you're welcome to your own opinion, but that's not a very popular one. season 1 was very... different. kinda cheesy almost. like carm pulling out an ak or whatever it was when she heard a noise outside and it was meadow sneaking back in. or tony driving through a park and beating somebody up in broad daylight in the pilot.

my rankings change all the time but i'd say quality wise it goes 6b > 5 > 2 > 4 > 6a > 3 > 1. almost every episode in 6b is a masterpiece.

all that being said, season 1 is super fun, and sometimes you just aren't in the mood for later seasons, especially 6, since they are much heavier.

>loneliness
>silence
>a wasted life waiting for death
Max Payne 3, but only if you start it up once and leave it at the main menu forever.