Attached: 1.1.jpg (740x416, 65K)

BO1

WaW & MW1

>Best COD campaign?
they're all better than your average AAA campaign

Attached: home gym.png (1139x860, 983K)

Of the ones I did play
WaW = BO > 4 > MW2 = MW3 > BO2 > 2:BRO > 3 = FH

I hate Call of Duty with a passion, but I have a soft spot for crappy military shooters with single-player campaigns
Especially if there are big battles where I can watch the AI fight it out, even if it's endless unless you pass a certain scripted event or spot, why is this?

because it fun

1, 2 ruined the entire series. Anything else is a zoomer answer, and wouldn't have been tolerated on this board in the old days.

None of them. Cod singleplayer has always been mediocre

get a load of this faggot

Attached: OZ2HlGJ.jpg (250x238, 16K)

BO1, no real contest here.
>cold war theme is cool as fuck
>excellent plot twists and mindfuckery
>self-contained plot that is carried out to its finish in one game without annoying cliffhanger sequel hooks (BO2 expands on it, but only for building BO2’s own plot)

IMO MW’s plot gets bit too silly with Russkis invading USA, and while I like WaWs campaign, it’s bogged down by mostly forgettable USA parts. Don’t get me wrong, I like pacific front, but it lacks an overarching theme like Soviet campaign’s push for the Berlin and the mounting atrocities and desperation of eastern front.

Allied Assault was better than CoD1, you turbofag zoomer

Not even mediocre, outright bad. Tripwires of endlessly respawning enemies until you're a good boy and follow the path make the whole experience pointless.

This. If you answer anything else than 1, just kill yourselves, zoomer shits.

Infinite Warfare because of this boi right here

Attached: Best bot.jpg (1200x677, 74K)

only the treyarch games do that

>best CoD campaign
>Let me put forward this Medal of Honor game as my suggestion!
AA was great though, no arguments from me. Just not what OP asked.

Far better than I expected, although the scenery-chewingly ebil enemy faction made the plot sillier than it should have been. It’s hard to take SDF seriously when they seem like they can’t talk or think about anything else than killing muh earthers. Not that it’s the first or only blatantly evil faction in the series, stuff like Makarov’s organization is also hilariously evil, but Infinite Warfare tried to be more serious with its plot otherwise, so it sticked out more there.

Big Red One

Attached: cod4.jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

Pretty much everyone agrees the atmosphere of All Ghillied Up trumps any other COD mission. Impactwise, No Russian is a close second. D-Day landing in COD 2 was amazing but also an obvious copy of Saving Private Ryan so that would be my 3rd pick.

Cod4

>Wolves in the throne room

Based

Zombies. Convoluted as fuck story combined with the craziness of the content. Too bad they fucked it up with the retcon.

MW2>MW1>IW>2>the rest>>>>>>>shit>piss>BO2

>MW2 plot silly
>BO1 is not

Attached: 1557967289752.jpg (749x780, 114K)

CoD 2. Anything past WaW is shit tier.

BO1 > MW2 > BO2 > MW1

I don't think there was a single time where Ethan was on screen and I didn't have a smile on my face. His VO did such a great job, reminded me of Victor from New Vegas.

Infinite Warfare.

Fight me.

Attached: 1557070131020.gif (500x383, 486K)

fairly based to be honest

Ethan and the general aesthetics of the game are great.

>Campaign
MW1 > MW2 = MW3

>Multiplayer
MW3 > MW2 > MW1

Gameplay wise, you can't argue that 3 didn't offer more, better balance and less frustration.

1 was actually good, 4 was "good", rest is trash

Attached: get fukt.gif (300x169, 3.07M)

Infinite Warfare is legit good

MW2 and Ghosts (unironically because Rorke fucks you over at the end).

IW is kino. The only complaint I have is Kit Harrington's character was wasted.

Kinda like Game of Thrones season 8 am I right.

BO1
AW

and Ghost

Attached: cod ghost doge.jpg (728x370, 43K)

World at War

It was fine. The spy missions were pretty cool but looking back, it doesnt stand out from other ww2 games. This is why Black Ops/WaW were the best ones

Infinite Warfare honestly

Attached: aleksey-litvishkov-vid-3-1.gif (566x800, 3.4M)