Find. A. Single. Flaw

Find. A. Single. Flaw.

Attached: 167228-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-playstation-2-front-cover.png.jpg (800x1134, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHem6JMzYiE
youtube.com/watch?v=pQHr6ZE2j08
youtube.com/watch?v=dPFZ5i0IreY
youtube.com/watch?v=57SmVIXnc8Y&list=RDmXhjOW0E20s&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=7k6FmrWTMOY
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y227D1u0o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's bad

Well if it's so flawless, why is there no San Andreas 2?

the story tries to be serious but it's the goofiest shit ever

Because there is no need, SA is perfect, It was too big for PSP so it never got a stories prequel

Rpg stats in a gta

Shooting is pretty dated now, also i remember the sound quality of guns being pretty bad

The combat is dogshit

I honestly think they can't make a better GTA if they tried, They were young and in their prime at the time, Now they are old farts going through a midlife crisis

The last level of the trucker mission was complete and utter bullshit

Nonsense, there is always more room for San andreas.

train
youtube.com/watch?v=MHem6JMzYiE

Shit graphics

Just jump on it and do the job yourself.

Endless minigames and that one train mission.

What you don't like the multiple-award-winning 'literally everyone is a screaming yowling flaming stereotype and everything is shit, forever and ever and you're also shit and the internet cafe is also called 'twat' please laugh' rockstar writing?

Attached: Zoomer.png (820x324, 244K)

no checkpoints and then if you fail it takes a while to get to the start of the mission
is there a good pc mod to sort that out?

It looks fucking horrible. Low poly, low detail everything, pop-up everywhere, jaggies everywhere. The whole game is a massive eyesore.

There. The graphics are shit.

>The graphics are shit.
Refer to

>midlife crisis
GO ON AND RING MY NECK
LIKE WHEN A RAG GETS WET

Attached: 1556350323815.png (240x262, 91K)

>play sa ages ago
>REEE I FUCKING HATE FLIGHT SCHOOL AND DRIVING SCHOOL AND THE TRAIN MISSION IS SHIT
>play sa a few years later
>pass all the stuff i hated on first try
>wonder to myself why i hated them in first place

That would be V and specially IV.

SA was very self-aware it was a video game for entertainment.

no gta 4 physics
no gta 4 weight

yeah, no thanks

The unused dialogue.

V isn't trying to be serious at all.

He said find a flaw, not the best parts of the game.

thats not much of an argument

Driving and Flying school

They don’t show you what the clothes look like

Changing clothes is slow and tedious

Neither is "x is bad!"

I'm still pissed we never got SA stories, There is more source material for a prequel compared to 3 & VC
It get's harder to stomach each playthrough, Dan's writing got stale quick in the HD games

add the combat system from 4 and it would be literally perfect

Fine that whole middle part of the story, and mario kart car physics with shitty 3rd person shooting

also stop being salty, gta4 is the best period

>Name a flaw
>NO, NOT THAT FLAW!

It was always a shitty looking game, even for the PS2. Get over yourself, faggot.

oh V is absolutely trying to be serious, it just fails completely because its too chickenshit to commit to anything besides 'everything is shit, too bad so sad'

lol crybaby

Oh no, it's retarded

>add the combat system from Max Payne 3
Fixed.

iirc there was a cleo script that let you save the game anywhere, i don't know how reliable it was though.

it has black people in it

Cringe
Based IVchad

Most aren't so bad. Lung capacity is shit though, the only way you'll have enough for the one mission that requires it is that you knew about it before hand and actively grind for it

The game could of been even better were it not held back by the PS2, A lot of cool shit was planned and cut

The gunplay is pretty wack yo

oh shit you're right user

Lack of consistency in aesthetics.

Introduced scripted missions to the series.

Too much half-baked content. Quantity over quality.

>still having gamefaqs arguments over which game is "best" instead of playing all the games in the series and having endless fun

Yeah dude that whole 40 mission in between where cj fucks around with randos instead of advancing the main plot was p cool

and i sure do love being a shitter at driving, so Snd Andreas boring ass no weight speaks to
me

and Who needs fun physiscs like people actually getting knockback from knockbacks, or niko flying out of windows at high speed, or losing the back part of the helicoptor and trying to survive, or shooting a cop and having him flail around

Nah dude hit me up with that point and click basic ass shooting on pc, and hold button till its dead console shooting

All the crappy RPG stuff.

niggers

It aged like milk.

>V is absolutely trying to be serious
Nigga, one of the first missions in the game is Michael going on an acid trip and fighting killer clowns. The only one that was trying to be serious was IV.

It's a bigger meme game than IV, only people who grew up with the PS2 truly defend it. Its outdated mechanics shine when compared to IV and V.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQHr6ZE2j08

pure SOUL, no other GTA comes close

>no other GTA comes close
*blocks your path*

Attached: 5912a1e2ae653a2fb1529963.jpg (323x433, 43K)

Get the FUCK out of here you fucking incel drumftards. stay in the board you discovered 2 years ago (/pol/). Yea Forums is is not your home. It never was your home. You're nothing but normie conformists who found a way to rationalize feeling edgy while at the same time agreeing with your white boomer dad.

Get.

Out.

Rpg stats were good fag, The series should embrace its rpg side more, It's clearly popular

I always preferred Vice City.

I felt a little burned out on open world stuff once SA came around. Didn't really enjoy it.

You must be new here, friend.

Based and 80's pilled

Attached: 1557632204837.jpg (381x331, 115K)

that's because the userbase for this website is rotten in the brain

Attached: NUqWdOm.gif (728x546, 2.99M)

never forgot even the devs got bored of the serious gang shit plotline franklen was going though after like 5 missions to get to the bank robbing/untrustworthy Michal/Trevor plotline. until the very last mission when Trevor reminds everyone strech exists

VC had soul but only because it copied other soulful mediums such as scarface/carlito's way

SA soul is special because it's an original product

Go back to twitter or whatever SJW hellhole you came from.

>half the first island is beach
>most of the second island is shit

Attached: vice-city-map[1].png (768x768, 153K)

ayy boys is it time for politics

SA Borrowed heavily from the music industry, Half the OG cast is a reference to rappers, CJ himself is a fucking rapper.

Fuck it, now THIS is pretty fuckin based.

Attached: 1338153876724.jpg (413x395, 61K)

>most of the second island is shit
Nice meme.

ok the one ~krazy killer klowns~ side mission completely discounts the 'oh we forgot about the gang thing, go kill the triad guys now. remember those guys? no? shit' garbage

V has no fuckin message at all. there's no overarching theme or anything, just 'trevor is angry at michael and there's franklin there too'. Series of Events: The Game

>sa original
>literally its just every 90's gangster movie rolled into one

Nice bait, The spacing really does it

>little havana
>little haiti
>good

This but unironically.

>Original product

lol wut? SA ripped off a whole bunch of movies. Menace 2 Society and Boyz n the Hood spring to mind straight away.

'ok what if franklin killed michael?'
'why would people want to do that'
'...'
'...'

Fuck Franklin
Trevor and Michal complicated relationship is 99% of the game and Franklin is still treated as the main main character, even tho he doesnt do anything but bitch about muh paper

sa borrows from 90s rap culture lad. ryder is literally eazy-e in video game form was well as the numerous 90s boyz in the hood movie clones and latino gangster movies like blood in blood out and american me.

taking inspiration from =/= copying

VC is LITERALLY the story of scarface with rosenberg ripped STRAIGHT from carlitos's way, they didn't even try to hide it

>SA soul is special because it's an original product
jesus christ this is the whitest thing I've ever seen on this shithole website

Attached: 1551382978100.jpg (940x1028, 92K)

>San Andreas looks like shi-

Attached: moddedsanandreas.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

The driving is somewhat dated. At least it's better than GTA 3

You don't get to have opinions

that still looks like shit

Guaranteed replies/10

FPS based physics
30 FPS
car physics
crosshair jumps few pixels at a time when aiming
some missions goes on for far too long
limited by consoles, because peasants couldn't into multiple discs
both viable car camera settings have too low angle

everything past gta 3 is better than gta3 expect maybe lost and the dammend user
its not saying much

Attached: SeanJohnson-GTASA.png (606x823, 420K)

MY MANGO

well yeah? hes saying what everyone is thinking

Just saying "niggers bad" outside pol in the year 2019 is fucking aids

This is the only rational criticism in the thread

Can we talk about GTA please. You're edging for pol to start shit, Cunt.

/pol/ BTFO

who the fuck would 'rationally criticise' a video game here in 20-fucking-19

>but we need a containment board because we want those people on the website still for some reason
>containment fails
>nothing happens
gee why is this website full of racist pedo school shooters again

The guns sound like toys
That one Woozy mission where you have to grind lung capacity that you'll never use again in the entire game
Dating
Having to do a bunch of boring turf wars to progress during the second Los Santos section

Attached: 1555196390097.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Shut up faggot
Pol starts shit 99% of the time and goes berserk when their called what they are
Retarded little kids larping

Black people and aids do go hand in hand after all.

maybe we could ask what's going on over on /qa/, the meta question and answer board

oh

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-17 232913.png (3090x714, 971K)

>That one Woozy mission where you have to grind lung capacity that you'll never use again in the entire game
>that fucking cutscene
youtube.com/watch?v=dPFZ5i0IreY

>gee why is this website full of racist pedo school shooters again
Fuckin schizo, You tell me fag, You're here after all
You going to make me? No, Shut your faggot mouth, Cuck. You are the one bringing up pol, How about you take your shit there.

Lack of MSXFM 101.1

what the fuck lol

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

AI accuracy is janky as fuck because for some reason the vehicle affects it even after exiting
Crosshair is off-center
Underwater collectibles with no remarkable underwater landscape
PC bikes require rapidly tapping on the lean key to go faster instead of holding like in IV/V
Exacerbating side missions
Trees and tall obstacles loading slowly when flying
Gang territories as a requirement to unlock the final mission
Not telling you about this until after the riots start
Tutorial missions go on for way too long compared to other games
A whole heap of technical problems

This game is one of my all-time favorites, but saying it's perfect is an overstatement

Attached: cjcozy.jpg (720x602, 71K)

Based.

No perfect version with the PS2 visual effects but with not-shit controls

I wasnt even the first user retard

Rpg mechanics needed work. Specifically button mashing at the gym was dumb. It should have just been a single daily thing you can do where it gives you a bit of buffness by using the equipment automatically.

Attached: MSX_FM_%28logo%29.png (500x429, 26K)

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

The shooting mechanics were criticized even back then
And 3D titles that go for a realistic look age incredibly bad accept it

SEETHING POLTARD

Niggers drive lowriders, kings drive this one

Attached: MafiaSentinel-GTA3-front.jpg (500x272, 24K)

the co op on the PS2 was kinda limited and flawed. still fun though.

>OLD GOOD
>NEW BAD
This sans irony.

Even for a modded game, that still looks like shit, prob runs like shit, and feels like shit

Black

Gunplay is a bit of an ass
And the MC is a nigger

I SMOKE CUZ' IT GIVES ME KNOWLEDGE

N

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Yeah but he has a doggo

Main character is a nigger in san andreas. This is the original gta

Attached: c_banshee.jpg (400x240, 19K)

SAMP on PC was great, It's like it's own game

Attached: 1424763865956.png (218x262, 107K)

>And the MC is a nigger
How, exactly, is this a flaw?

idk because niggers are stupid and ugly prolly

Why don't you go for the complete nostalgic experience and stop using the internet

>Rpg mechanics needed work.
Yeah, it's clear why that was never used again.

youtube.com/watch?v=57SmVIXnc8Y&list=RDmXhjOW0E20s&index=12

Attached: 1515162313211.jpg (960x720, 168K)

Cope.

Niggers are ugly and stupid. They also stink and most have underdeveloped frontal cortex causing them to have violent tendencies. They are also lazy and prefer a life of social bloodsucking to building. They also have issues with understanding the concept of family which leaves their kids unattended which in return become social leeches and trouble makers. Many also carry aids in fact it's said that they are the ones who spread aids to humans in the first place by fucking monkeys in africa but not sure about that part

youtube.com/watch?v=7k6FmrWTMOY

Attached: 1442191811906.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

Best GTA because it has this station

It has the same flaw as nearly all other Rockstar games too: the plot begins great, but eventually the MC just drifts up into doing jobs for some random guys without any real good motive for it. While it thankfully doesn’t affect gameplay, it completely ruins plot pacing and the motivations and priorities of MC completely fall apart if you start thinking too deep about it. Really, especially San Fierro feels like it’s just a string of random missions bound together by a bad excuse plot of who-gives-a-shit syndicate that CJ has no personal relation with, except for that very final part where you catch up with Ryder doing deals with them.

The rhythm hydraulics minigame doesnt work

>Niggers are ugl-

Attached: Arlenis-Sosa-Peña-2.jpg (1097x1397, 621K)

>the catalina missions
>the mandatory gang wars

Attached: Crazy Looking monkey images (12).jpg (1600x1397, 165K)

I'm white.

proper bangers

Attached: 1535205410380.png (500x378, 194K)

>They also stink and most have underdeveloped frontal cortex causing them to have violent tendencies.
This is bad in a game about violent gangsters because reasons.
I totally am not brainwashed by conservative media.

Because it represents the Jews' first push to replace native whites in media representation.
Which in turn helped normalize white ethnic replacement.
If you can't see how things were starting to get very bad for America in the US, you're willfully blind.

It fits with the theme of the game, 13%

Funnily enough RDR2 avoids this completely, but it just keeps dragging on far too long otherwise. Rockstar just can’t nail a plot that would keep moving along for the entire game instead of relying on couple of big drama moments that suddenly jump the plot forwards.

Fuck off Mohammed

Attached: driver-3-cameo-gta-3.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

Attached: 1547653706173.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Bully did this as well with its final chapter.

>beat the nerds
>beat the preps
>beat the greasers
>beat the jocks
>...
>GRAFFITI TOWN HALL AND THE SCHOOL GOES MAD

Attached: gta3.png (601x563, 269K)

Like a G6

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Don't forget this one bros 101.1

Attached: gta-3sssssssgames.jpg (640x512, 56K)

>Shooting is pretty dated now
>now
I played it for months when it released and remember thinking the shooting sucked dick
From sound effects to rate of fire to gun models. R* fucked it in every possible way

All you had to do was follow the damn Cole Train, Marcus!

Attached: gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-th.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Attached: 202503-gta-sa-2014-08-04-15-10-31-97.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

All GTA games are good

I was referencing this song quite a bit in SA threads and no one acknowledged it
Thanks for this

Based & gtapilled

And SA does the same. Hell, Ryder is just Eazy-e and Sweet Ice Cube. It tales stuff from all those gang related movies, just like VC. It's in equal ground.

Perfection.

>Get in the back- ahhhh!
kek

IV was still the worst with this
>Niko keeps complaining about how he wants to start living a honest life (while also secretly wanting revenge against traitor)
>ends up working with russian mob to save his brother’s ass - ok, this is undestandable
>but then he somehow drifts into working with some puerto rican drug dealers and italian mob despite them not being related to his main motivation at all
>swims in money, yet still keeps taking bullshit jobs that endanger him and his close ones
Would be fun, if GTA just sometimes acknowledged that the main character is driven by his ego and ambition instead of rationality after a certain point, in style of Breaking Bad.

You play as a nigger.

they tried that with tommy vercetti

vice city stories is definitely the worst for that though

Niko never really cared about the money, he wanted closure.

>everyone hated the flight school
>got gold in one try for every test but the last
>the only reason i got silver on the last was because i landed crooked

CJ is black. Learn the difference, friend.

>people shit on DnB
101.1 MSX FM BABY

Thanks for proving his point, retard

Tell that to their DNA

every fucking time
BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y227D1u0o8

Attached: 1442888826272.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

Boomer here,
For me GTA London was the memorial.
The voice lines the bobby's made when chasing you, saying "you're nicked" when they got you, just had a really nice feel to it.
And of course the music was fucking amazing
"This is Bush Soarrnds!"

Attached: London.jpg (447x500, 56K)

It ends

kill yourself

HORSE COCK HARRY

IV exists.
I sank more hours into SA, but IV was far more polished in terms of world and the new engine. Story was arguably not as good.

i love this track

>arguably
It wasn't as good, you zoomer incel fucking piece of shit. Just stop fucking posting already.

At least you got shit to do after you finish the story, unlike IV and V

Even though there were a lot of car customizations, there weren't enough car customizations.

Niggers

*lives in a sheltered mostly white area and doesn't interact with black people daily*
You know, black people are better than whites! They never did anything wrong! They're not all criminals at all!

Yeah you're right, SA's story was objectively worse. Too streamlined. At least in IV you could choose which worthless missions you wanted to do or not.

The lead is a diggers and the story is all bout mug niggas betrayed me! It's just a chimpout soundtrack is trash better game play than vice city but vice city is better overall

You get headaches from the niggerbabble after a while.

weird mouse sensitivity issues

The Madd Dogg glitch.

>"Learn to fly, Carl."

>game series is all about crime
>why does this game have niggers in it?

Attached: el mutt....jpg (611x869, 92K)

>being dumb enough to save with cheats on

It's biggest flaw is that it ain't Saints Row 2. Also RPG stats are gay & don't belong in a GTA styled game, I don't know why people here can admit so many games nowadays tack on stats to artificially make you feel progress & waste your time but pretend like it's different in SA

95% of the missions in the game are tutorials that are either unnecessary or teach you things you will never need to use.

wrong penn brother cast

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

100%ing it was boring
Broken-tier easy on PC
That's it

Saints Row 2 was shit as well.