Who /hype/ here?

Who /hype/ here?

Attached: GxUv7c1s.jpg (500x500, 45K)

I actually forgot about it until i saw this haha

haha.

Attached: epic sweeney cunt.png (634x446, 41K)

Stop getting excited for games. They are never as good as we think they’re going to be. Not one time has a hyped game actually met expectations. Not. One. Time.

nobody

but shills and contrarians will pretend

Bloodborne.

Devil May Cry 5 baby.
And that's just a recent example. Your expectations are just set too high most likely.

>obsidian
it's cuckshit

The gameplay looked like total fucking garbage.

>unironically using cuck as an insult

i was but now i'm just gonna pirate it because i unironically refuse to give egs money

spoken like a true cuck

I'll get it a year after it comes out on steam.

Yeah epic gamer bro I am hyped for the steam release!

bloodborne is derivative shit

I was slightly skeptical about Outer Worlds due to Obsidian's track record of QA, but since the gameplay demo i'm pretty doubtful.

After what they did with DaS2, I couldn't trust em. But my hype for the the Old Hunters really paid off. God, that was such a good expansion.

Das2 improved on Das1 though, this just means you started with the latter and hate change.

>hype about the outer trainwrecks
Even if by some miracle it turns out fine (it won't) I would just pirate it. I mean, the devs are already being paid by commie china so we all can play it for free.
>wtf I love communism now ;^)

I saw the gameplay they showed and it was just stupid and clunky shit. I was hyped until then. I'm sure it's gonna be good, but i worry they'll introduce too much humor and the gameplay will remain as clunky.
I expect better things fron Bloodlines 2 and Cyberpunk 2077

Re2 remake, sekiro, dmc5 pretty much were what i was expecting from them. Those are just from this year. Outer Worlds on the other hand, had not showed anything good.

Not him but go dilate, tranny cuck.

I started with DaS1, like 95% of everyone who got into Souls. I didn't see DaS2 as an upgrade at all.

This, i was really hyped, but the gameplay looks like new vegas. I mean, i know it's an rpg, but come on. It's been a fuckton of years since new vegas and the gameplay looks the same.

Exactly, hence why you think Das2 isn't better even though it improves on so many things it's insane like the pvp and dlc which blows anything in Das1 out of the water. The only criticism I've ever seen is "muh graffix".

NV is good so more of it is good by default.

New vegas is really good, but the gameplay, I mean, the animations and the shooting is sub par. And that's what they showed in the conference, not the rpg elements.

>animations
Petty. Runescape looked like a bootleg ps1 game yet it was a beloved game.

MOOOORTY!

Obviously, i'm not saying that the game is bad because of that. I'm saying that the animations are as clunky as in new vegas, which came a lot of years before. Which shows lazyness in that department. As of the other departments (writing, choices, rpg, leveling, etc) i couldn't say because they chose to show only the shooting and animation mechanics and some of the world design.

dare I say... he's /our/ guy

The gameplay looks really bad. Fallout 4 tier bad where its "well its better than Fallout 3!!" and not on par with basic modern games. The movement still looks 10 years old dated

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13_06-45-43_1.png (1080x1384, 899K)

>NOOO I CAN'T SUCK GABEN'S DICK THIS WAY

Borderlands run through a thesaurus.

Overrated trash

How to spot people that don't have a PS4.

I can't wait until this flops and people will have to realize that New Vegas wasn't that good either.

New vegas is pretty great.

I have one but generally all soul games are the same and shitborne is no different

You mean, people with a brain? Easy, they don't drool like retards and they didn't waste money on a censoshipstation.

Oh blow me. You can always tell when a game is gonna be good. As long as you have the sight.

There there, no need to act tough. I know you cry yourself to sleep at the thought that you can't play Bloodborne. Being contrarian isn't healthy you know.

Attached: ps4games.jpg (2420x3135, 2.87M)

people thought human revolution was gonna be shit but then it came out and people loved it for the most part.

good thing almost all my games work out of the box on linux now

The hype died even before the EGS exclusivity to me

Attached: nuobsidian.jpg (1192x3786, 1.13M)

>linux
my condolences.

Imagine being mad and autistic enough to make this image.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (600x315, 21K)

why? I've been using it 3 months now and I already much prefer it. i'd delete my windows partition entirely if I wasn't impatient on releases

wtf I hate DooM now because John Romero supports trans rights.

Attached: doom logo.png (603x368, 96K)

You know the 95% of the games worth playing in that pic are available for PC, right?
Wait, snoy brain so this is probably news to you lmao.
Fun fact: I can buy a brand new computer every year for what using your DRM goybox online costs you.

Attached: hahaha oh wow.jpg (562x437, 38K)

yes yes of course, friend.

You sound bottom bothered

What's that? Sorry, I can't hear you over your lack of Bloodborne and RDR2.

Bloodborne
Bloodborne
Bloodborne

Just thinking about it makes you seethe and cry in helpless frustration doesn't it? Be honest.

Attached: ps4 games.jpg (4000x2892, 1.89M)

in future i'd recommend that you try things before forming an opinion of them

>points out obvious autism
>u-u-u-u mad?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tenor.gif (344x426, 714K)

yes sure whatever you say.

Its so funny how this retard doesnt understand why people hate his practices

>go dilate
I don't understand how this got started as a thing. How is dilating your eyes any kind of insult? Is it because the doctor makes you wear those goofy sunglasses?

you're funny.

have a nice day user

outer WILDS is not outer WORLDS you illiterate retard

Attached: IMG_20190513_231353_488.jpg (720x720, 48K)

>imagine paying $2000 in hardware, online and abusive pricing snoy garbage so you can enjoy a single game
I hope it was worth it. For that price I played free games for 8 years, all dark souls and sekiro among them.

>$2000
lolwat? Man, the lack of Bloodborne is affecting your brain.

Bloodborne
Bloodborne
Bloodborne

Attached: neverevur.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Whatever lets you sleep at night, paypig.

Is this what you tell yourself?

Thanks, I'll sleep knowing you can't play Bloodborne.

Bloodborne
Bloodborne

Attached: never everr.jpg (250x241, 5K)

Cynicism is a very low effort, low risk win/win scenario. Either you're right to think a thing will be shit, or you're wrong and instead get to enjoy a great thing.

> instead get to enjoy a great thing.
except this doesn't happen and Yea Forums just gets angry that they didn't get another blunder.

Sorry I don't count the mentally ill.

>I have one single game (1)
Congratulations I guess. Go back to replay your (1) game for the 348th time instead of being pitiful in Yea Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit are you actually crying right now? It's like you can't help it but pretend like not having Bloodborne or the rest of the massive PS4 library doesn't bother you so you keep replying thinking it's gonna convince anyone.

Attached: laughyusuke.png (662x665, 478K)

>weak visuals and the art direction is a big step down from DaS1
>lore is just utterly mundane and needed several DLCs to make sense
>Casting was severely nerfed
>the nonsensical world design
>filler bosses, overstaying its welcome
>weaker controls than DaS1, feels like shit to play
The Scholar edition was an upgrade of sorts, but enemy placement is utterly fucked, and the whole movement and agility of the player character just does not compliment the enemy spam. It's PREPARE TO DIE culture incarnate.

Attached: 1558026988333.png (519x370, 96K)

Look retard, I know you can't read and it is wasted effort but reread this Your system has one (1) game worth the investment you made in it. The rest is movie """games""", plain garbage, or available also for PC. Seriously, what does a PS4 cost these days? $300? $400? I heard you pay like 50 bucks/month for online, plus 60 for bloodboone + whatever dlcs, plus some other games you tricked yourself into buying because of the sunken cost fallacy so you can justify having wasted so much money.
You paid around 1500-2000 so you can have a single (1) game. Was it fun. Boy I sure hope so. You make the retards that pay for all the sims dlc look like geniuses.

What a bunch of petty subjective nonsense compared to objectively superior mechanics like pvp which is HUGE, dlc being better than anything in das1 and stuff like Ascetics which is something das1 didn't have and make Das2 better than it.
>muh grafixx
called it.

>t-t-t-they're shit games because I say so! totally not sour grapes!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's next, RDR2 being a movie game?
>I heard you pay like 50 bucks/month for online
Per year, actually, with full games given out every month including Bloodborne itself a while ago.
>You paid around 1500-2000
lmao no.

Hey buddy, psst, ___________________Bloodborne.

Not him but
> $300? $400?
You can get bargains for way less really easily nowadays.
>I heard you pay like 50 bucks/month for online
It's 50 bucks a year mate.
>plus 60 for bloodboone + whatever dlcs,
GOTY edition is like $20-30