Are you enjoying all of the Switch games for free?

Are you enjoying all of the Switch games for free?
It was so nice of Nintendo to allow us years of free games to come thanks to the one tiny paperclip

Attached: 1524529557529.jpg (690x408, 59K)

I have never played on a single console in my life.

Can you really get all of the Switch's game with a paperclip?

Ye. Just plug it in and you have access to everything on the eshop

MODS

Attached: 1549023638223.png (1288x1288, 357K)

OP make sure you do it while the console is plugged in ;)

I am, it was just gathering dust before now I've been playing free games for a year it feels good not having give shitendo money again.

You can access recovery mode on the Switch with paperclip and this allow you to install cfw which opens emulators, pirated games, basically whatever you want
But the new units have patched this exploit so better hurry and search for one

Nothing will happen, it's OK to leave a clip while it's powered on.

Thanks for the advice OP, just tried it and im fucking shocked it actually worked.

If I hack my switch, will there be a way to get updates for smash bros? I was under the impression connecting to Nintendo servers will get you banned

There are ways to update everything manually
People are already playing smash with joker on cfw

can you play online though?

You can try but you will be probably banned

Nice, having to wait a little longer is a good trade off for being able to emulate games and get free ones

I wanna try this but I also don't wanna give up play smash Bros online.

How do I know which Switch is the early or later models?

Check the chart on the gbatemp switch forum
Its a sticky thread
You must look at the serial number, it can be checked on the box in the store, so you can always identify hackable one

I have an early model but I play too many games online that I'd rather wait for a new Switch Pro or whatever and then hack my current one after transferring everything over.

Attached: fatbitch.jpg (1528x1528, 259K)

I already stole thousands of dollars in games on Wii U and 3DS. I don't mind paying for games now since many of them are online

>Are you enjoying all of the Switch games for free?

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

I'm more curious about the new switch models. Besides, nintendo shit always gets hacked at some point, years of using their handheld not paying for a single game taught me that

Don't do this, it makes mustard gas