Critics with no credibility

Pic Related. Michael "Every game is at least an 8/10" Huber

What are some other video game critics that have zero credibility?

Attached: A6F73C25-4F79-4FAC-BA23-1B90168F6519.jpg (748x748, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xFWetixa1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally all of them

Far from the worst, but I can kinda remember a weird one. I can't remember his name (Patrick something), but I remember a webm someone posted of some critic who streamed a Yakuza game and covered his eyes whenever some erotic minigame came on screen. Don't know much about him tbqh, but I can't help but remember that one.

Your thinking of patrick klepek

Attached: 1485447493772-waypoint_plays_yakuza-clean.jpg (1280x719, 90K)

Huber is a reviewer, not a critic. You should understand this if someone enjoying games makes you angry

Huber is responsible for EZA's lowest score. Also, he's one of very few game reviewers that actually went to school for journalism and writing with the sole intent of covering games. Still, game reviews are in fact stupid and you shouldn't trust anyone's opinion ever. Decide for yourself and watch online videos for fun.

Attached: 1487809911493.png (1352x658, 105K)

Compare that to OP and I 100% believe Huber is responsible for the groundswell of support Yakuza finally got with the release of Yakuza 0. I know he's why I finally gave the series a go. youtube.com/watch?v=9xFWetixa1g

Attached: 1520651496104.jpg (620x654, 121K)

Have sex you ultra virgin

>hypes up Shen Mue like crazy
>immediate disappointment sets in the moment he realises those old games cannot hold up or ever be enjoyable again now he's played Yakuza
>everyone around him even comments how slow and shit Shen Mue is

Huber, as ever, is really his own worst enemy and a hypocritical casual in the most obnoxious sense.

Attached: Brad is a mad lad.jpg (667x667, 142K)

this

Huber has the ability of enjoying every game no matter what it's faults. Do you know how much of a fresh air it is to have him compared to every single reviewer on youtube having the same beats or "need to be objective" shtick?

GGGmanlives

What a fucking turbo fag.

Huber is just a younger version of Mark from CGR. Nothing wrong with that.

Remember when he debated not continuing a game because a man slapped his wife on the ass?

Remember that Huber is married? I wonder what that's like

Attached: yakuza jorno.png (958x1080, 905K)

>went to school for journo

You say that like it means anything these days

I have no fucking idea why they let him review anything.

Attached: cuphead and bird.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

He couldn't enjoy a game because a man slapped his wife on the butt

Wrestling in a sauna is the purest thing two men can do together.

Literally every game journalist has no credibility

Yet he can enjoy a horde of pillaging rapist vikings in AssCreed.

It simply means that what he does now isn't a last resort after getting an arts or sociology degree.

Most if not all of them have SOMETHING that makes them unqualified to critique one or more genres of games.

Michael "Rape and Pillage" Huber

Nah fuck him. Blindly hype about every announcement. Just because he got an objectively shitty game to review doesn't mean he's critical

Michael "White is Right" Huber

Attached: Huber Heil.webm (656x546, 428K)

HAHAH I love how the fag grab his hand like saying "Dude stop being nazi" fucking liberal fags

Jesus christ, california