What a grand and intoxicating innocence

What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Attached: dagoth-ur-tes3-morrowind.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
youtube.com/watch?v=atdsXPYqD7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a god! How can you kill a god?

I want daddy dagoth ur to hold me in his strong dunmer arms

MY SWEET NEREVAR

Come, Nerevar

Come and look upon the Heart

Upon the Heart

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

What the FUCK was his problem

He drank some of the god juice and became an absolute madlad.

Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar my old friend. But in this place where destiny is made, why have you come so unprepared?

He did nothing wrong

No recall or intervention can work in this place. There is no escape!

Could his plague infect werewolves or vampires?
Wonder whether daedric or divine diseases are all mutually exclusive.

anti-chim, literally lucid dreaming while dead

so i'm not the only one who thought the corprus stalkers/lame corprus were mutanted humans right?
i never noticed the ears and they aren't blue

Probably but not really. I don't think they mix, or are intended to. When you get Corprus and have the negative effects purged, you get guarenteed disease immunity for the rest of the game.
That means you're excluded from being a vampire, so, no more doing those quests if you had the idea to
No random werewolf infections either. To preserve the idea of choice in quest progression for a late game expansion, outside of a scripted event in the main quest in Bloodmoon you can't get it randomly. But, that didn't mean much because random werewolves in Solstheim at the time were SO FUCKING RARE

Attached: 1438043870938.gif (496x704, 981K)

Mongrel dogs of the Empire were in Morrowind.

I'M A GOD
HOW CAN YOU KILL A GOD

I think one user went into depth explaining really well but I can't find the image of it

Should I try out Morrorwind if I thought that Skyrim was utterly awful? Oblivion was kinda boring too

I think all three are pretty boring, but Morrowind at least has a modicum of SOUL. Might as well try it if you have nothing better to do.

Morrowind is boring in several ways but it is far more interesting especially at the start as you realize the scope of freedom you have for how to play. Worth a try, definitely. Just be aware of the dice roll combat.

yes worth a shot, just be prepared to use your head a lot more, and learn how to use the journal

it all depends on why you dislike the other games, morrowind is basically a 2D game larping as a 3D game as far as the combat goes, so it's even less engaging for some than the newer games.

the advantage morrowind has that makes it better is the sheer number of options though, you can create custom everything and do the whackiest shit like literally jump across the entire map or chug skooma and become flash gordon. you can fly in morrowind (walk around in the sky, bypassing all kinds of shit, etc.) and teleport around the map by setting markers and then casting a spell that instantly takes you to that marker, the newer games won't do this because they don't have the balls to design a dungeon that can't be defeated by flying around (it is fairly OP in morrowind t.b.h. but would be way worse in the newer games)

youtube.com/watch?v=atdsXPYqD7U