Lumbridge.... home

Lumbridge.... home

Attached: Lumbridge.png (1200x750, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0H5PgnC-iA
youtube.com/watch?v=o7A7P3j83_c
youtube.com/watch?v=rk5XuqLrf3U&list=PLWiMc19-qaA3u1ZawZQIKAh0BknPvoK8a
youtube.com/watch?v=A8ZZmU8orvg
youtube.com/watch?v=BqijsweJzFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JkR7zClEkAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mining for fish ain't quite what it used to be.

At least it was until Jagex fucked everything up

i like to bypass the profanity filter here

you should see the things i say!

say what you will about Runescape but it's the only MMO these days where I can walk up and ask someone something and they will actually respond

Why is this the only good life sim MMO?

>profanity filter

Attached: 1530210042164.jpg (389x378, 26K)

Least it was till I fucked everything up.

Attached: Jagex-jpeg.jpg (3274x994, 378K)

petition to have jagex release two vanilla osrs servers like they were back in 2013
>old school old school runescape

FUCK RS3 and FUCK Andrew Gower

Attached: 1554293152437.jpg (334x334, 26K)

>tfw Runescape 3 is a great game bogged down by so much shit

Why couldn't OSRS have been like Runescape Classic? Why did it have to get flooded with redditors and EoC refugees?

Imbecile frogposter

Attached: 1541459094150.gif (500x375, 618K)

I keep my membership up but I hardly ever play. The last thing I did was make the full suit of end-game armor from the Mining and Smithing rework.

Attached: masterwork_trim.jpg (250x420, 37K)

>poor man's UO

UO is not as good

the Gowers did nothing wrong, it was all the new management after they left

Attached: gnomechild.gif (250x250, 146K)

gowers got pushed out because they're betas.
But Andrew is making his own language for his next MMO.

I respect the Gowers a ton but they definitely had a hand in some of the poor decisions Jagex made in their later years

least it was fo' i fucked everythang up

Attached: Recipe_for_Disaster.png (1103x800, 510K)

>click
>click
>click
>click
>click

Boy i sure love playing runescape

Me too!

How the fuck can you hate RfD?

>click
>click
>click
>click
>click

Wow this Doom game sure is boring!

>numlock
>...
>...
>...
>...

The graphics then, and even the improved graphics from '07-'11 are part of what gave RS so much charm.

Now it feels like it's lost its way and has so much junk thrown into the game as content.

HD Runescape when it got fullscreen was absolute P E A K graphics.
Then RS3 happened.

2008-2011 runescape was kino

>post grand exchange
i dont think so bub

>click
>click
>click
>click
>click

Boy i sure love browsing 4channel

ge was more good than bad ultimately. Try buying or selling anything obscure. And then you'd also have to deal with those turbo-jews who'd never accept market price, or
>offer :)
>nty

>click
>click
>click
>click
>click

hmm clip's empty but i guess the nigger's dead at least

>selling X item for Yk
>Dickworshiper23 wants to trade
>Throws up a bunch of garbage roughly amounting to half of my asking price
>Decline
>"??????"
I don't care what anyone says, trading before the GE was a fucking pain in the ass. I get that it made trading an actual activity in itself instead of just the final phase of a farming session, but for the average player just looking to sell some shit here or there it was incredibly annoying and brought out the worst in people.

You know MMOs are trash when a feature removing the human element from something drastically improves gameplay.

Nah. It may not have beem as bad as RS3, but HD began the trend of pretty much every terrible design decision.

Which is better: Runescape 3 or Old school?
What is the major difference?

MMOs aren't trash, just a lot of the people who play them are because they attract absolute mongs.

Okay anons, give me ideas of a weird bot I should program for osrs.

Attached: 1549995532850.gif (496x530, 832K)

A bot that does exclusively the lovakengj sulfur mines.
Because fuck that place.

Runescape 3 has more advanced graphics and more content in pretty much every area

Oldschool is an older version of the game that gets updates different from RS3

It's difficult to explain the differences to someone unfamiliar to the game. I personally prefer OSRS

a bot that sits in at barbarian village and yells at passerbys

The entire population of Venezuela plays Runescape.
Ping based servers should be mandatory in MMOs.

Remember when they changed the noobtown? Me niether cause i stopped playing when they did

f2p? p2p? money making? exp? troll other players?

A bot that posts the negation of every point made by that Illuminati/Pizzagate bot in the west Varrock bank

I guess I could write a bot that tracks/follows people as long as they are in barb village and calls them idiots and then returns to barb village.

Let's say a f2p bot that trains a skill in a very inefficient way and is also self sustaining.

Wait what? Please explain further.

Attached: 1491419571379.png (1024x676, 376K)

Runescape 3
+ Infinitely more content in every area
+ EoC is actually alright and makes bosses more fun
+ more frequent updates
+ more weapons & armor variety
- Cosmetics out the fucking ass that ruin any immersion
- casualization disguised as QoL "improvements"
- end-game players greatly outnumber new-mid game players so content updates can sometimes be biased

OS
+ closer to RS2
+ Dev team acutely afraid of introducing any "RS3 type" content
Even though you have things like the nightmare zone which was VERY questionable
+ more active PKing scene
- min max autism which means less interactions with people
Do you want to experience "old" runescape? try OSRS
Do you want a more "modern" MMO that has an overwhelming amount of shit to do? Try RS3.

i unironically loved the new quests, i played 2007-2012 and then 2015-2016, quit around river of blood i think
same that everything else sucks ass and jagex only does le epic pvm content for high levels

RS3
>graphics much more modern than osrs, though some would call them "soulless"
>filled with micro-transactions that reward the player with almost anything from cosmetics to money and exp
>somewhat complex combat system that originally was just a copy of WoW, but eventually came into it's own, although the game still lets you play with osrs's combat system
>most new combat focuses heavily on PvE, most players have completely maxed their combat stats and done most in-game content
>incredibly large amount of content, both good and bad and crammed into a relatively small world

OSRS
>extremely dated graphics that most players supplement with third party clients that sacrifice aesthetics for efficiency
>has no microtransactions like RS3 but you can buy gold with real money and the game has many more accounts botting for resources and exp than RS3
>extremely simple combat system that even at it's highest levels comes down to switching equipment and prayers to avoid and deal damage
>focuses more on PvP than RS3 and has a lot more people that haven't maxed out all of their stats playing
>all new content has to be approved by a community vote and so the reddit/streamer/youtube community essentially has control of what updates go live

Attached: runescape newsletter.png (1491x1699, 1004K)

>>graphics much more modern than osrs, though some would call them "soulless"
stopped reading here. if you think weebshit had a place in runescape youve rotted your brain away.

Doesn't osrs have a gangnam style emote?
And like a dance from some shitty Drake song?

Plenty of RS3's cosmetics are shit and ruin the entire aesthetic of the game, hell a lot of the new models do too, but don't pretend like the entire game looks like shit just because some of it does.

Attached: crondis.jpg (1280x673, 281K)

RS3 definitely has a lot of pretty areas, especially when you max out in fullscreen. And the production value on their bigger quests is pretty nice.

Woodcutting level?

she cute

hnnng

After Bank rework comes, will there be any part of Botscape that is mechanically superior to Realscape? There will not.

Attached: 1555531512152[1].png (175x154, 42K)

>people still play RS3

Attached: 1546627280944.png (960x720, 734K)

it's unironically still the best MMO even if it is p2w.

>bank rework
>ever happening

surprised there isn't a dab, though you can fedora tip though

Attached: Smooth_dance.gif (184x300, 232K)

This time it's really, actually happening.

Attached: Bank_Placeholders_WIP.gif (737x583, 1.41M)

close enough i think

Attached: he dabbin.png (104x144, 9K)

Fishing levels?

Attached: Bronze_armour_set_(lg)_equipped.png (434x916, 35K)

69 xD

>be 9 year old in 2004
>only allowed 2 hours a day on the computer
>1 hour invariably wasted standing at Varrock West trying to find someone to buy my coal
Grand Exchange was needed. Especially when you paid for membership and every wasted moment was wasted money IRL.

retard
people that just naturally forming regions in Falador and Varrock for different items are part of what made runescape so special.
Also trading/selling was fun, even just buying runes off mage arena and selling them could net you 400K+/hour consistently even considering how many channel surfers you were competing against.

Nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=s0H5PgnC-iA

back in the day if you were in f2p and anywhere but Rimmington or Crandor, people were everywhere
Those days will never return, but I'm okay with that. They just need to add improvements to the G.E. experience or more features to help player to player trading. Maybe a player-owned store that you can set up temporarily in public places?

Attached: Port_Sarim_Pub[1].png (1180x768, 1.54M)

I'm sorry, does RS3 seriously not have fucking BANK PLACEHOLDERS yet? We've had that since like 2014.

>redditors and EoC refugees
These were/are the only people still interested in playing scunerape

classic=rs2>release osrs> eoc> current osrs=rs3

>old graphic style
Literally the reddit of visuals. RuneScape 3 > OSRS

I'm sorry, does OSRS seriously not have fucking 90 SMITHING content yet? We've had that since 2019.

Attached: 1551198433329[1].jpg (688x794, 46K)

quests were and still are the best part of every version of RS

The trade restriction and removal of wilderness were a heavy handed, but if the RuneScape documentary they put out is to be believed they were losing more money from their subscription service than they were making due to so many bot accounts being signed up on stolen credit cards.

is the smithing rework out yet

Pretty sure you can smith Rune at level 90. Might be worthless trash, but we have it.

no u dont understand in rs3 you can make ELDER ruen
What kind of fucking idiot comes up with this shit

We have small 3 man raids now. The final bosses from the first and third one are fucking kino.

Does runescspe have cons? A flash mob of bot cosplayers cutting trees would be funny. Who wants to shave their head with me

In case anyone is interested in a low population remake of Runescape as it was pre October 2007, there's always a thread for it over on /vg/. it's run by a bunch of Yea Forums autists and, although it's still not yet feature complete, it's been live since 2014 and has never included pay-to-win or donator benefit bullshit.

Attached: vscape.png (922x527, 293K)

A bot that says "[Username] is based and redpilled" whenever a player uses a slur. Ex. Tranny, nigger, spic, faggot etc etc

Smithing just lags too much. By the time you’re able to smith some new metal you probably have access to better tier stuff through drops or GE

Placeholders are technically a new item ID and RS3 has way more items. It's a small hangup but it was one of the things holding it back.

remove dual wielding
make shields useful again
bring back old equipment status
remove magic abilties and make spells into abilties

absolutely clunky piece of garbage with broken npc defense system that needs to be fixed

>broken npc defense system
wat

But I like to Blade Dive all around.

Any advice on how to quickly make money as level ~50 f2p scum? I've been grinding Hill Giants for exp but I feel like there are probably better ways to make money.
Ideally I want to get enough for a bond and then just make enough money in game to keep buying them since it's easier to make money as a member but maybe there's something in place that makes it so you can't do that.

Grind big mom ogres

When the npcs defend they alternate between attack and other mention

>and other mention
wat

Crafting Sapphire rings net you some pretty good profit.

Castle Wayrest... Home.

Attached: 523w431242.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

on the original game npcs have combat stats which calculate players damage output based on their atack bonus and combat skills

Attached: ss (2019-05-14 at 05.50.03).png (300x262, 9K)

Type KKK in chat right now.

Yea Forumsscape doesn't?

yes

Attached: unknown[3].png (1043x736, 1.3M)

nope u can tear through a steel dragon with your fists

Not if youre not in their clan chat

so does Yea Forumsscape

brb installing

What in the everloving fuck is is the queen black dragon doing there

>tfw the thing that makes you the angriest about that screenshot is the tree without any snow on it
lazy bastards

say what you will about rs but it had some of the best quests of any MMO

Attached: 1466960168767.jpg (578x508, 54K)

Attached: 1465530515684.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

It's a jmod transformed, I couldn't tell you the circumstances because I wasn't there. Sometimes they pull pranks.

Attached: tkqnk4959op21[1].png (1307x640, 1.32M)

has rs3 finally surpassed osrs ?

It really doesn’t

bros, is there a good chance my main gets banned if I bot on an alt?

Attached: download.jpg (202x249, 7K)

I wish I could delete or change characters, I subbed on my character and chanced my mind and I want to go Ironman but I already paid for a month.

>he doesn't exclusively use bonds to ensure jagex gets the lowest possible profit from him

We're long overdue for another bot-busting stream

>grinding monkfish on mobile while playing switch
11 year old me could only dream of this day

Supporting the bond market gives them more money than paying 5 bucks a month.

not if I only buy a bond every six months at the most

mmmmmmmmm Warlords of Draynor

Attached: 84osll26dnx21[1].png (520x1867, 1.5M)

And then everything changed, when Jagex attacked...

I seriously hope nobody actually plays MMOs for gameplay.

I'm so fucking tired of blast furnace it's so click-intensive and boring that I can't even feel my right arm anymore but if I don't do it I can't have muh membs but after spending all that time in there melting steel bars I'm so burned out that I just want to close the game and play something else. Should I just drop the game entirely at this point?

Remember 06/06/06

>blast furnace
dude just do virtually any other money maker
barrows is fun enough

Run barrows dude.

Rule of thumb: If you have to ask how to pull it off, you're not gonna pull it off.

>people that just naturally forming regions in Falador and Varrock for different items are part of what made runescape so special.
user successfully confirms that Runescape was the only GMUD he has EVER played. Absolutely fantastic.

Attached: o4dc20vYiA1r5d6kl_540.png (540x528, 389K)

Yeah, sure just let me get all my stats to 90 real quick and I'll do it. It takes a lot to meet the requisites for literally any money making method better than blast furnace, and it wouldn't matter if I had more time to actually dedicate myself to one. Every skill takes too much time and time is too little for membs, and I'd love to dedicate said time to it but it basically means I'd never be able to sustain my bond in the 2 short weeks I have. Like I'm looking through the stuff I'd need for barrows and it means gaining 30+ levels on 8 different skills in less than 2 weeks now AND start doing barrows. Is that even feasible?

rate my shit stats

Attached: 4B637233-4728-466E-B370-1CE7FAF7CF80.jpg (452x594, 119K)

>Rs3 graphics with OSRS gameplay

MMO of the year right there.
but Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

>1 Herblore
>first 99 is in Firemaking
Why submit yourself to this?

Attached: 32651061201.png (540x540, 185K)

is there a more NPC mmorpg than ruenscape? The developers made it so everyone progresses on a predetermined path so nothing gets exploited. Theres very little room for creativity when you need to level up or make money. In fact I know from using bots myself t he entire game can be run with bots.

i will never play RS in 2008 again

Attached: 1523741501809.png (516x532, 553K)

easy money doing wt

If you can wear full rune and have an iban staff/trident and a yew shortbow, you can do barrows.

>RS3 graphics
the artstyle is awful

>30+ levels on 8 different skills in less than 2 weeks AND start doing barrows. Is that even feasible?
Yes, develop autism/trade your apparent ADHD for it. Learn to afk train/not focus as much on the game so you retain what sanity you have left. Work towards Varrock diary and MTK requirements while you're at it. You need to make 300k/day to maintain a bond assuming you're playing for every one of those 14 days, which is very doable even with 1 in everything and enough time on your hands.

If you're really anal about it, keep duplicates of essential F2P items banked once your bond expires so you can fuck around getting skills up there instead of wasting time in members, then keep up a daily regime of alching profitably to slowly build up capital until you think you've got enough GP and magic levels to dip back into members.

What are your stats, anyways? You're probably able to bumble through barrows right now.

>missing out on making bigger easier money with higher not-FM stats

Don't join this garbage
Mods are fags

Imagine making an old version of a game just so you could kill it again

these are my stats, is barrows actually doable with these? Is there something better I could try? The 51 magic is from 1 month of telegrabbing zammy wine for membs and the 69 forging well I think you can guess where it came from

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-03-47-11-927_com.jagex.oldscape.android_1.png (625x641, 407K)

how can you even have 1 stats? just do Tears

don't even bother unless you want to play long term, i botted runescape, and even with a bot and paid membership, with the bare minimum the maximum you can make is about 500k a day. If you want more money you have to pretty much max out your skills , finish all quests, and have the insane amount of money to buy equipment.

fucking train, nigga

Why is osg/rs07g so fucking aids?
I just want to discuss runescape

ALL RS3 N*G*E*S MUST FUCKING H*NG!

>trying Barrows with 40s in almost all combat skills

Unless OSRS has hilariously fucked the balance, you're not doing it.

Tbh dude you bonded too early, should've stuck with f2p for awhile.

it's never too early to bond just because of how good some of the members training options are.

dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=o7A7P3j83_c
youtube.com/watch?v=rk5XuqLrf3U&list=PLWiMc19-qaA3u1ZawZQIKAh0BknPvoK8a

There's no such thing as bonding too early, making an average of 300k a day is not hard.

told you
I've been playing f2p since it came out on android, used my free trial to get the coal bag and somehow earn enough money for a bond through blast furnace, got the bond, wasted my membs for some quests and played f2p again for a couple of days, then dropped. Everybody told me that in membs everything is easier and even with low stats you can keep your bond running, am I fucked? Should I just make enough gp for a bond, buy it and stick to f2p for a while until I have high enough stats?

I regret not being able to play dungeoneering very much when it first came out. I only got near level 20 throughout the first summer it was released because my mom made me do her gardening with her

DG was fun as fuck when it was new, i remember spending an hour on large dungeons with 4 of my friends, having barely any idea what to do, taking our time to prep for the boss. good times. I still love it even if it's just a dungeon speedrun now, only skill I ever have or will have 120 in

go level up your combat stats at the ammonite crabs on fossil island

No,
literally everything got fucked up and was heading for devastation until you helped

lol autism

>The developers made it so everyone progresses on a predetermined path so nothing gets exploited
what did you possibly mean by this. you can do whatever the fuck you want from day 1 of playing

Hit the SoS in f2p and get everything up to at least 50, shouldn't take long at all, you can do gilded altar runs in mems to get your prayer up to 43, should cost about 130k and take about an hour.

At those levels the extra efficiency isn't worth it.

psst

Attached: 1457645384358.png (203x214, 11K)

Post yfw in wildy and see another white dot appear

Attached: 457464.jpg (717x405, 34K)

>Mining and Smithing rework.
yeah? what'd they change

>get to the point where most of my playtime left would be awful grinding
uninstalled and never looked back

4 new tiers of metal + Masterwork armour
Mining is no longer ass
Smithing is satisfying

Attached: 2019-01-07_18-07-20[1].gif (552x352, 3.19M)

Tanning hides is much less intensive and can yield similar profits if you need a break from the furnace, also high volume flipping of low level food items by 1-3gp can add up very quickly.

Who's little is this?

Attached: i.png (599x857, 928K)

they should incorporate dungeoneering into whatever new raids they end up working on. Even if its not as a skill, it could help pad out raid rooms with more puzzles and allow players to restock on food and pots using non combat skills

Attached: 1464058137486.gif (400x272, 781K)

Don't mind me, just being the best boss released in RS3.

Attached: Rare deepwater Jew.png (477x966, 339K)

Attached: Runescape Wild.png (514x1038, 94K)

whos this nigga

Latest boss released. They did some raid-like content where they basically just flipped assets and designed some more simple, but still challenging bosses in short time. We got three of these dungeons with 9 bosses total and a ton of new rewards in the span of like 8 or 9 months on top of other content updates.

mmm

Attached: Runescape player count.png (1347x581, 131K)

red dragon hides?

What happened in November?

youtube.com/watch?v=A8ZZmU8orvg

Released on phones I assume.

This is literally a graph without a source, it means nothing

I don't get why there are periodic spikes in Nu-Scape

"old school" runescape isn't even the version i played, apparently that's "classic" and is discontinued. they pretty much ruined the game when they split the community into f2p and p2p imo

double xp weekends

based clicker osrs player

Attached: Clicker.jpg (620x332, 26K)

yeah but who is he

Underwater squid boy.

afk crabs for two weeks then you can play the game

where did he come from

basically this, except i prefer ghouls because you can buy salve teleports and reset aggro just by running to the opposite side of the graveyard, bank nearby and it's not a populated area, unlike crabs

the f2p game then

is runecraft really as bad as reddit says

I WANT VR OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE

Hes the emissary for RuneScape's patron Lovecraftian God. Literally called The Ambassador.

rc bad
slayer good

rc is comfy for a while
it gets really gay past a certain point, just way too repetitive

hnng

I wish they had more midgame bosses. I don't have a high enough power level to ever see any bossing more than the giant mole.

sounds gay lol

Abyss makes it bearable, still more fun then slayer

Man, they must fucked it up pretty badly with RS3. Are they only pushing it because of microtransactions?

How can an user be so wrong?
>RC
>Have to focus and click every 3 seconds for max gains
>Slayer
>Just afk kill shit and check back every so often with no effect on your max gains.

>unironically using the term "gains"
Bet you play with botlite you sperg, have fun with your WoW skill

That's not the Lumbridge from my memory, not home

what does then

>"I-I like to play as normal as possible!"
Bet you're waiting for classic too.

>I need to have a million flashing tiles around the screen because I cannot stand using my brain and need to have my hand held
Embarrassing EOC refugee

When people max/comp they only come back for the quests and stuff

Attached: Boni_(rewards)[1].png (526x960, 242K)

Here are your new unpolled elf redesigns, say something nice about them

Attached: new elves.png (1181x492, 285K)

What's the fastest way to get 99 Layer?

Attached: Hannibus[1].png (648x1430, 932K)

they're kinda ugly but at least they're not as ugly as RS3's melted face cosplaying brit elves

I only use it for exp rates, prices of items i'm flipping and I enjoy the full screen.
Imagine downgrading yourself because your hipster needs won't allow yourself to play with benefits

Attached: 568567.png (796x398, 82K)

Jadinko Queen

sad purple man

Attached: Zaros_is_back_concept[1].png (750x1200, 502K)

what was the name of that streamer thot that flashed herself on stream for free items?

Daily reminder that a private server that is in active development wouldn't remove the friggin fremink isles just because one cunt sat at the food stealing stall for 9 days straight kek

>one cunt sat at the food stealing stall for 9 days straight
what the fuck, tell me more

what?

lmao i admit, it was me that ruined it for everyone
I wrote an image recognition bot using sikuli to steal food over and over, they hadn't implemented the npc's hitting you when you stole, so it just wen't for days. Took the mods a couple of days to figure out what I was uptoo and that WAS THE THANKS I GET for finding vaunrabilites in their product lmao
make the whole isles quest and now you can't even goto the isles
what a joke

heh

god damn it I was just thinking about going back and starting a new guy, and using MTK to not grind out a gorillion coal
I should probably thank you for saving hundreds of hours of my life
pretty pathetic response by moderu

Thinking of going mebs soon, any recommendations besides killing myself?

ironman btw

Attached: my shitty f2p ironman stats.png (400x570, 338K)

its pretty much the reason I'm not playing right now desu, it's like I get it if I was releasing it for everyone, or fucking up the economy but it was litterlly xp- I like to write code, and it's a fun way to write code that isn't bloody business shit. maybe I should try flick the mods a pm and see what their thoughts are. I get they have to make it fair but shit wouldn't some more yarns be good too? I'm always on the chat lmao

it was always easy to cheat on that server, could thieve enemies even with a full inv so just autoclick to ur hearts content, no random events in pest control boat, etc

Prontera.... HOME

youtube.com/watch?v=BqijsweJzFQ

Attached: Prontera3D.jpg (600x600, 201K)

>that guy that figured out that withdrawing claws from a bank made them go up a tier and was selling hundreds of rune claws to general stores
>that guy that found out you could hop over the lumberyard fence for thousands of agility exp each time

youtube.com/watch?v=JkR7zClEkAo

>when everyone found out you could alch dragon arrow tips for an insane amount
>when the admins patched this bug and then people literally bypassed the patch by poisoning the arrows and doing the same shit
>nature rune chest exploit
>whip spec to skull the OTHER player in pvp
>building a certain oak thing gave double exp for half the mats when construction was first released

only reason i have any construction exp tbqh i was exploitng the hell out of that

t. Latent

Why aren't you grindfags playing Albion?

travel in this game sucks same with runecrafting

I miss killing monsters for ranarr herbs

Nigga you could have said ArcheAge

Albion and Archeage have nothing in common.

i've been playign this game for 15 years

Attached: stevebrule.png (462x334, 195K)

Oh, that's what that is
I thought it was just one of you

Go to west varrock bank on members trading world. You'll see

testing

and you still have typos

>tfw complete choke artist
I went to try fight caves for the first time ever and I had stats that would be considered more than enough. Got to Jad first time with almost all my brews and restores pretty much untouched, mainly just been using the prayer pots. Feeling nervous but mainly fine throughout the caves. Finally reach Jad, my palms sweating so much, and I can fucking hear my own heart beating so loud I can barely hear the ingame audio. I fucked up the prayer switches immediately and died after an hour wasted in the caves and 150k in supplies. Rinse and repeat 4 times.

Is there a way to practice the actual Jad fight? I found the jad simulator that lets me do the prayer switches, but when the healers spawn and shit hits the fan I start panicking and misclicking like crazy.

Attached: 1444236721804.png (330x330, 69K)

Why would they do this

is that supposed to be eluned