Why does everyone pretend like Nuts and Bolts Banjo doesn't exist?

Why does everyone pretend like Nuts and Bolts Banjo doesn't exist?

Personally when he gets in Smash I really hope Sakurai goes with his more recent design. The N64 render just looks outdated and goofy.

Attached: kisspng-banjo-kazooie-nuts-bolts-xbox-360-banjo-tooie-p-dexter-s-laboratory-5ad107bdde3949.043021691 (1644x2540, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/htmlview
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Cereal box mascot/
hgtools.neocities.org/static/codes.html
twitter.com/elscorchy/status/1129063842456252416
youtube.com/watch?v=MMxoQhjd6wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wakey wakey Stevies~

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-200759.jpg (521x516, 113K)

people dismiss Nuts and Bolts because it wasn't the sequel people wanted. on its own merit the game is pretty fun

sometimes I wonder if zoomer Banjies hate it simply because JonTron made a video bashing it. Makes me wonder just how young some of these Banjo fans are.

gonna be honest, I blindly hated it too for a long while because of JonTron. I didn't have an Xbox of my own and everything I saw looked like a complete bastardization of everything I loved playing Banjo as a kid. Then I got my own Xbox some 2 years back and picked up Rare Replay, hammered out Kazooie, skipped Tooie because I wasn't feeling Tooie coming right off the heels of Kazooie and decided to give Nuts and Bolts a try. I can now confidently say it's no where near as bad as JonTron made it out to be

make four of his colors the n&b version
there, fixed

Attached: 1489438094805.png (229x252, 26K)

follow-up: I'm 19. Don't know if that makes me a zoomer or not though, I don't know the age cut-off for being one lmao

SHUT UP ABOUT THIS BEAR
HE IS NEVER GOING TO BE PLAYABLE
NECK URSELF SHITLORD

Sorry, Cereal Box Mascots have no place in Smash

Attached: 1557699703387.jpg (400x497, 109K)

jontron is the reason why 99% of banjofags have even heard of banjo at all.

Attached: banjozoomer.png (820x331, 217K)

>Why does everyone pretend like Nuts and Bolts Banjo doesn't exist?
It wasn't too bad a game in and of itself, but it wasn't the BK sequel people were wanting or even expected.
What happened was Microsoft told Rare to make a build-your-own-car racing game and decided to use BK for the IP.

Yeah...you're basically at the cutoff point for Zoomer. Most people consider it anyone born after 2000.

ahh, thanks for letting me know bro :). I think the generation before zoomers or Gen Z was millennials right? I guess that's what I am since I was born in 2000

Because Nuts and Bolts is a shit game and an insult to fans of the series, like it straight up calls you a faggot for liking the old ones while delivering a much worse experience.

>these pathetic banj-cucks genuinely think Sakurai acknowledges their shitty 3D platform mascot.
the absolute state of Yea Forums everyone.

Attached: 7c5.png (680x500, 300K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (235x300, 27K)

Sure but Banjo is a video game character.

Most "boomers" are actually millennials, which would be someone born late 80s/early 90s. Zoomers are basically "Gen Z", which would be like i said, early 2000s.

Something wrong Stevoid? Looking kind of pale.

Attached: 1549349892250.png (960x569, 224K)

correct me if I'm wrong, butCranky Kong would do the same too in the old Donkey Kong Country games right? it's supposed to be a callback to their old wacky sense of humor of just straight up insulting their players

This is fucking repulsive

man I'm learning about so much that I never really bothered to try to learn myself. thanks again man :)

same reason because people hates Sonic R just because Jontron also made a similar video

Yeah, agreed. Let's try something more wholesome

Attached: 1555195828668.png (960x960, 1.03M)

The only thing i see wrong is your optimism banj-cuck. Just wait, I'll be basting in your tears for years to come.

Attached: 4c1.png (743x417, 215K)

Oh no no no NO NO NO NO

Attached: banjo-web-vertical-reg-06_1.jpg (1100x1500, 308K)

They look shit in Nuts and Bolts. They're all cuboid looking

The characters are supposed to be goofy

>They're all cuboid looking

Hmmm...Really makes you think

Attached: IMG_2412.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Retarded Steves, did you forget that Banjo has had support for 20 years and is currently the most requested character who is not in yet?

Nobody cares about Minecraft, not Nintendo, not the people who Work on the games, no nothing. Steve will never be in.

Attached: 677687689698.png (1033x2323, 386K)

yeah they sure fucking don't huh retard

Attached: incineroar.png (743x990, 229K)

i'd prefer a mix not a fan of how blocky banjo is. a bit better if he were a little more rounded at the edges. but the new kazooie is fine.

if this banjo did get in it'd be funny if fat banjo was an alt skin

What's coming out of Banjo?

Attached: mariocereal.jpg (2400x2400, 2.67M)

>18 votes

Attached: 1549912841892.png (962x541, 274K)

>Sonic
>Incelroar
>Duck Hunt dog
>Cereal Box Mascots have no place in Smash
Very little thought was put into this meme

Attached: 1462161397746.jpg (184x184, 10K)

No it wasn't. I bought it for 20 bucks and felt ripped off.

That's the problem I personally have with Banjo, his redesign there looks ugly as shit, he always has looked ugly desu, he was never designed to appeal for that long, it's just a product of its time, not saying he's a never ever, but compared to a modern icon like Steve, who would also sell like pancakes, it's hard to ignore the flaws with Banjo

Attached: hmm.jpg (182x192, 5K)

You're a zoomer for thinking JonTron is the reason that game gets hate.

He's supposed to look goofy, you twat.

Banjo shouldnt get in it should be Steve

Attached: steve.jpg (217x233, 7K)

> Unironically defending Cereal box shitters
These failed mascots deserve nothing, they were a fad and nothing more.

Attached: 1557808501344.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Calm down Banjo brother, we really shouldn't be infighting. Nuts and Bolts bros + 64 Boomers need to come together to defeat the Stevoids

Attached: BanjoKazooieNB2.jpg (377x617, 26K)

>not wanting half that list
goddamn you have a terminal case of shit taste

There's nothing to defend when the game already includes "Cereal box shitters" shitposterkun
You lost without anyone trying

It was supposed to be the chosen one.

What went wrong?

Attached: SQ_NSwitch_YookaLaylee.jpg (1000x1000, 361K)

Who's the half you are referring to?

Attached: 18e.jpg (623x457, 45K)

pretty much any of them that aren't bubsy and even then it'd be genuinely funnier to get him than steve or banjo would
it be a shit pick but it'd be funny

I never said JonTron was the reason Nuts and Bolts gets hate, I only said JonTron was the reason I myself blindly hated Nuts and Bolts like a retard. There's a difference, I know there are people out there who hate Nuts and Bolts and have either never seen the JonTron video or hate it for reasons other than the ones JonTron pointed out

impatient backers
incompetent devs

Even Awesome Possum?

Banjo wouldn't have an interesting moveset

If you don't want the guy from Chex Quest in Smash you have no soul

Because Nuts and Bolts insulted it's fanbase through the character LOG, and people like myself were pissed about it. Assuming we would buy a Banjo game that was far different and that the old games were "outdated." Yeah, they are kind of are, but they should have just modernised the platform genre instead of changing their identity and character, which was timeless prior to Nuts and Bolts. If he joined Smash with his N64 design, it would be a last hurrah for Rare fans and Nintendo before the characters would go dormant forever as a collaboration like that would only happen once. Plus Nintendo brings the best in all of the characters in Smash (Pac-Man and Mega Man being shit on by their companies during the Street Fighter × Tekken game and how they were treated prior to Smash 4.)
Also, I just want a new Jontron video regarding Banjo, it's been years!

Attached: 1555027950470m.jpg (1024x1000, 88K)

Those characters aren't failed retard, they are still around

personally I hated Yooka-Laylee for a few reasons but the main ones were how the worlds were big just for the sake of being big, hardly populated by enemies. Playtonic blew their load with Tribalstack Tropics and the rest of the worlds didn't appeal to me. My biggest complaint was how they handled collectibles. In Banjo-Kazooie, notes were sort of like bread crumbs that would guide you to an objective and it was great because not only do you reach an objective but you nab some key collectibles along the way. Yooka Laylee on the other hand just spreads the quills out with seemingly no rhyme or reason. A famous example of this is in Tribalstack Tropics where there's a quill hidden underneath one of the staircases. Now iirc there are quills that guide you but they definitely just tossed some of them in random locations and called it a day. Another annoyance was the quiz shows. Added as a kickstarter bonus, instead of putting the quiz show at the end of the game like Grunty's Furnace Fun or Grunty's Tower of Tragedy, instead Playtonic decided to use multiple quizzes. This would be fine and dandy if it weren't for the fact they had to pad out these quiz shows with questions that you wouldn't know off the top of your head unless you're keeping track like a madlad, such as how many quills you have or how long you've been playing. That's about the gist of my gripes with Yooka, I seriously hope if there's a sequel that they make major improvements

So your argument changed from "cereal box shitters" to "that's a failed character!"
Like I said, there was very little thought was put into your meme

Attached: 1463361652887.jpg (581x581, 38K)

Internet was not as big at the time. Hell, this unofficial fan voted one from 2019 had almost 35 times the votes compared to this official one in Japan in 1999. And even after all this time (and thanks to the floodgates of the Smash 4 DLC, regards Phil Spencer) Banjo still ranked higher.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/htmlview

Attached: D52Gvg8W0AEgTI-.jpeg.jpg (2048x1911, 477K)

If Nintendo went with popularity polls for the DLC, we wouldn't have had Joker

Everyone on Yea Forums who loves Pokèmon hates you now.

Good

Cereal box shitters are failed characters stupid, can't you put two and two together?

It didn't have the guy at Rare who actually designed the games. It only had the programmer, some of the artists and the composer from the original team who worked on Banjo.

Attached: banjoteams.png (1577x888, 249K)

>tfw nobody remembers square bear and gay bird

>Cereal box shitters are failed characters
If that's true then we wouldn't have "Cereal box shitters" in Smash in the first place, yet we do.
You can't just say something like "yea well not THOSE cereal box shitters!", it doesn't work like that.
Listen, your meme was poorly thought out, accept it and move on.

Attached: 1463706978578.png (377x330, 7K)

Proves you've never played their games, because they're not failed. They are fun games with fun characters.

> Not failed
> Most of them doesn't have get new games

Mario is not a failed characters retard, he's still around

BANJO IS DEAD!

Damn, I sure miss Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Captain Crunch and the Nesquik bunny...

"Oof"

Attached: _20190517_162654.jpg (540x323, 42K)

But he IS a "cereal box shitter"
Which proved my point about your poorly thought out meme

Attached: 1416909968291.gif (320x180, 2.93M)

>he takes Steveposters seriously

Attached: 1557193137959.jpg (590x563, 140K)

Not even a meme, it has been thrown around for a while now

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Cereal box mascot/

Well then time to remove Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Yoshi, Pokemon, Mother, Animal Crossing, DaCunt, Ice Climbers, Sanic, MegaMan, Pacman and maybe even Zelda then.

I mean Sakurai clearly wants Animu Brothers anyways, so why not.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAZOOOOOOOOOOEEEEY

t. some 16 year old faggot who wants goku in smash

Attached: 1522100203293.gif (300x227, 1.01M)

>NOOOOO LET ME SHITPOST IN PEACE REEEE

Attached: 1555039575083.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Massive fucking Banjofag here I cannot wait for this bullshit DLC talk to finally fucking end.

I don't care if Banjo is confirmed or deconfirmed anymore Smash discussion on here has been the most autistic Yea Forums has ever been ever since it started. Phil Spencer can suck out all my piss for tweeting about Banjo being in Smash leading to this shit starting in the first place, and Rare can go fuck themselves for killing their own IP years ago.

I just want everyone to shut the fuck up about Banjo because it's been dead for a long time and it's never coming back, and I hate seeing Banjo become an icon of autism and shitposting on the internet. Fuck every single one of you faggots.

Steve needs to get in so this can finally end.

Attached: 1530289869094.png (720x540, 1.11M)

>complains about furries
>is a big steaming furry

Attached: 1556258889624.png (468x595, 15K)

That's called a meme, user
>a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

>It's not a meme, look how long I've been forcing it for

> Mother
> Mega Man
> Zelda
> Cereal-tier
Think before you type retard

Jesus fuck you're retarded

Oh dear, forgotten again.

Attached: KlonoaYah.png (400x400, 132K)

This is a code database for multiple hunger game codes if someone wants to crash the thread use it
hgtools.neocities.org/static/codes.html

Attached: 1557052721689.jpg (600x421, 29K)

t. wants Cereal shitters in Smash

Well, how can those cuckers explain it now?

Why make the post then? The logic makes no sense...

>Unironically shitting on EWJ when he's getting a new game and comic.
You might wanna swap Jim out with some washed literal who Capcom shit like Morrigan.

Nuts and Bolts was great but it wasnt Banio 3. I actually look forward to replaying it when Rare Replay is out on Switch.

Attached: 1557196528288.jpg (500x400, 16K)

Attached: hehehe.jpg (880x480, 129K)

>doesn't understand what word means
>immediately deflects after getting called out on his embarrassing post
Yikes, have a pity (you)

Nice sameposting dick cheese.

People shitpost over everything buddy. And if it's upsetting you, you can leave Yea Forums and if you can't leave Yea Forums, then get used to it and shut the fuck up.

Good thing I did. Maybe you should try it too.

Attached: ness.png (796x1199, 654K)

this exactly, once I stopped thinking about it as Banjo 3 I started having more fun with it

>when
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 3cb.gif (800x430, 564K)

You’re a zoomer. 9/11 happened and you were shitting in your diapers, I was afraid of a draft. The difference between 3 or 5 years ago barely registers to me, you were graduating middle school. A black president wasn’t something shocking that you thought may never happen in your lifetime, it was just how the world always has been to you. Zoom zoom vape it up fortnite time listening to the new lil penis album, check his new face tats senpai they’re off the fuckin fleek.

Why are banjo threads allowed to be up on Yea Forums when the Steve threads, despite being the same exact thing, immediately get taken down every time?

Based

>hates vaping
>hates battle royales
>doesn't exactly have a favorite artist, just listens to songs that I like
>hates face tats
>hates slang like fleek

amazing how you can get everything wrong about me in a single statement but go off

Cause banjos good and Steve’s bad, duh? It’s hilarious this is even a question, only a few years ago before Zoomers grew out if middle school absolutely no one on here would have wanted Steve over banjo, that would have been absurd, banjo would have had a 100% approval for smash rating until Zoomers grew up in the last like 2years and now offset the entire gamer culture with their shitty opinions. There was once complete solidarity among gamers and Zoomers fucking killed it.

Because Banjo threads bring actual discussion to the table, meanwhile Steve threads are just "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORRRRNIIINNG Yea Forums!!!".

Attached: 1552657826854.jpg (698x672, 26K)

Rosterfag or not you are one cringy motherfucker.

Attached: 1555286112001.jpg (409x359, 33K)

Because Banjo babies are so assmad that they report any Steve thread they see.

Whereas Stevechads would never report a banjo thread because they'll wreak havoc wherever given the chance.

t. Stevechad. If you want a Steve thread all you need to do is false flag as a silly Banjoid

Attached: 1557189860387.png (600x449, 181K)

>he doesn't realize this was a thinly-veiled Steveposter thread.

Notice how the majority of the discussion in this "Banjo thread" is people shitting all over Banjo for being a cereal box mascot. It's virtually identical to a Steve thread, there's 3D Steves everywhere. The only reason Banjoids haven't reported it is because they're that dumb.

Hate to break it too you but the Early Gen Z isn't the same as the current Gen Z that's into fucking fortnite and shit.

I know your haircut looks like a fucking pidgeotto, that is universal among Zoomers don’t even act like I’m wrong on that one.

I've literally made Banjo reply on a Steve thread for the hell of it and laughs, and they deleted it. Your point is?

nah I don't slick my hair back if that's what you mean. I play it real safe with my hair, just brush it over to the right and call it a day. I don't have too much sense when it comes to styling my hair which is why I play it so safe. Or maybe I do have hair sense and I'm just real self-conscious about trying something new with my hair, who knows. What I do know is that my hair's gotten super thick and needs a cut so maybe it's finally time for a change, and I don't mean change to a Pidgeotto hairstyle lmao

>be zoomer
>thinks that lil' pump sucks fucking dick
>doesn't play fortnite
>never had dog shit like snapchat on my phone
>plays stuff like old namco arcade games or wario land
>fondly remembers ytmnd and pingas toast dinner ytps
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1536951680633.png (274x268, 120K)

*a Banjo reply,
My typing is off today.

I’m not actually part of this shitty generation cause I was born in 2003 not 2006, fuck off with that shit you people were voiceless middle schoolers until the trump era and that IS your era so fucking own it. Face tattooed “rappers” who sound like their falling asleep is your jam and wanting to be part o the gamer culture was just from growing up watching YouTube videos with no clue what it was like in the late 80s early 90s when gaming culture started. Go choose your genders and suck each other off instead of polluting your shit opinions everywhere. go do what your good at and donate to streams of Minecraft, fornite, and five nights at fuck you.

I was born in 2000, also
>2003
underage b&

Good, we need more wacky and goofy characters.

Reading comprehension not your best skill hu? I was referring to the argument that early 2000s are somehow different from later 2000s (2003 vs 2006) which is bullshit. Either you’re cool and Born in the 80s or 90s or else anyone later is a zoomer and should own their shit generation.

Banjo threads OFTEN (not always) do not mention Smash until Stevecucks bite the bait and makes it about Smash. There are people who try to talk about the game itself, but it gets clouded. But it relates to /v./ Steveposting is shitposting only made to piss people off (not just Banjo) and the conducts of Yea Forums state that instigating flamewars are prohibited, therefore it gets 404'd. Don't believe me? In 20 minutes I'll make a Banjo thread, unrelated to Smash, the Stevecucks will come... they will come.

I wasn't even responding to your actual post because in the first fucking sentence, you literally say you're fucking 16.

Attached: Underage.png (414x26, 1K)

It's an ugly redesign. The original design is goofy and cute.

Attached: 1557902115422.png (1233x1920, 1.28M)

Hold up? Why are you on here? If the admins see this post, you will be banned from Yea Forums because you are under 18! I was born in 2000 so I'm good, but be careful of what you say!

K. Rool is in Smash Bros. I felt happier. I hope the best for Stevefags, Banjo fags and others alike.

I'm glad you got who I assume to be your most wanted/someone you really wanted :)

Thanks! Yeah he was my most wanted.

Attached: Yooka-Laylee-yooka-laylee-38444784-1232-2244-1.jpg (1232x2244, 166K)

well congrats! with some luck I'll be in the same boat if Banjo gets in but if not then maybe another time. Or he could just never get in which in that case would suck but oh well, I got everyone else I wanted who was reasonable :)

>nuts and bolts banjo is a literal blockhead

It's really nice to see someone who got their character and is now humble about it. I wish I could get that feeling. All I've had was disappointment...

I had given up hope around 2014. To see K. Rool back in 2019 was a great surprise. To me, nothing is ever out of the question with big business gaming. If not with DLC, then perhaps some other time. Glad to know you're happy with current results regardless.

yeah, anything is possible for gaming and that includes the bear and bird. be it a port, a remaster in the vein of Spyro or Crash, or a spot on the roster in Smash, there's still a way for the old bear and bird to come back it's just a matter of hope and patience (which I hope I won't run out of any time soon)

Early gen z is just as shitty as late gen z because early zoomers grew up in the downfall faggot shit era (2007-2012) with shitty flash cartoons, justin bieber, icrappy, brown n bloom, bayformers, etc. and think it was good, blissfully unaware they grew up in the downfall into shit and missed out on everything good from pre-2007.

Attached: 1554929456256.png (1096x1059, 1.07M)

The funny thing I wasn't into half the stuff you listed, save for all the flash shit.

may have been born in 2000 but was blessed to have been able to catch some good shows growing up. Naruto, early Pokemon, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed Edd & Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, and so on. I wasn't able to kick it with the Flintstones, Looney Tunes, The Jetsons or anything like that but I feel like I had some good shows growing up (as well as some shitters, like when Cartoon Network had that awkward live action phase)

Eh, Naruto wasn't that good but I mean in my area I was lucky enough to grow up with most of what you listed alongside the shows from mid to late 90s. Also imo the only good live action phase show was Destroy Build Destroy.

>Naruto wasn't that good
I'm a huge fan of Naruto but I can definitely see where you're coming from lmao. I also forgot to mention Chowder, which came out in 2007 but was still really good and I would recommend to this day

Chowder had a pretty nice style and of course having pretty good 4th wall shit.

yeah, the absurdist humor really struck a chord with me. I like to attribute my sense of humor and how I carry my humor to Chowder sometimes

The style of the show itself was great considering it mixed in a couple different styles, like those segments with the puppet creator or that one cgi monster that scared everyone.

exactly, that blend of styles was pretty creative. I always enjoyed it when Mung or Gazpacho were in the spotlight, they really carried the show sometimes. Also Kiwi is my boy!

The same era also brought Misadventures of Flapjack.

the oldest zoomers are the same age as the oldest millennials, so they'd grow up with a lot of shit before 2007

21 year old zoomers' main childhood era was 2007-2012

aww yeah! Flapjack was also my shit. Courage the Cowardly Dog was really good, but I hear I missed out on Drake and Josh, Rocko's Modern Life, and Hey Arnold which I hear were all really good but for whatever reason I just never watched those growing up

as a follow-up I love how this derailed from a Banjo thread to just talking about zoomers and subsequently allowing me to reminisce about all the shows I was able to watch growing up :)

it's incredibly likely they still would have enjoyed shit that was released before 2007 and there's even older zoomers if we're assuming that gen z = zoomers

Well looking around, Gen Z apparently started late 90s, like 1996.

can confirm, I'm the guy who just said Flapjack was my shit. was my first post in regards to older, early 2000's cartoons. Also mentioned was how I was born in 2000 which would make me 19

Funny thing is the only reason I really back Steve is because the first building game I ever played was Roblox. Like 2007 era Roblox when Erik was still alive.

Attached: OJ.gif (270x270, 2.3M)

I back Banjo because Banjo was a huge part of me growing up. Sure by the time I was able to hold a controller and play while actually knowing what I'm doing Banjo was like 5 years out the door, 3 or so years before making his comeback but my brother started me right with Banjo. Also I'm drawing blanks here, probably because I'm stupid, but who is Erik?

there's honestly no concrete millennial end-date and gen z start-date

I personally consider not being able to vividly remember what America was like before the 2001 terrorist attacks as the deciding factor between millenial and gen z

Banjoke? More...l-like...oh who am I kidding anymore. Mojang life to us, Bros.

lmao imagine

Act smug all you want now, but you’ll see Steve at E3! Banjo will be the next Waluigi in terms of laughable requests

If Banjo did get in, I bet this bored is gonna act like Banjo wasn't a laughing stock prior to his inclusion.

Nuts and Bolts redesign is awful, it made Banjo more "realistic" but a box-shaped nose and hair, while giving Kazooie fuck-me eyes.

Absolutely. Remember K. Rool? Every single naysayer went scurrying off with their tail between their legs.
The turncoating was plainly obvious. That's the beauty of an anonymous board, I guess. Never have to own up to your embarrassment.

Except Rool is from a relevant series. Banjoke isn’t.

Attached: A45EC8D6-90AB-4F23-B49F-0B87E720F89A.png (640x403, 247K)

You must not have been on this board at the time. It didn't matter. People shitposted K. Rool to death because he wasn't in a game for a long time. And then vanished when he got in. It's just what happened.

What does that have to do with what I just said?

This is fake.

>GamGrump KaZoomie
>BadJoke Puh-tooey
>BanJink KaZoinkies
>Garbanjo Kawhooie

Attached: 1555194250244.png (1152x648, 575K)

>Garbanjo Kawhooie
lost it

Based. Bear Ashley BTFO

REMINDER:
>hide and report Steveposters
>hide and report Banjoposters
>ignore pointless Microsoft rep arguing

Attached: trash.png (1366x768, 980K)

It’s the devil may cry 2 of banjo kazooie. It’s canon, but we don’t like it do to the gameplay.

REMINDER:

Attached: Reminder.png (374x288, 14K)

>"alright guys, I just came up with a new one. Gonna post it right now. Make sure to reply 'based' to it as soon as I do, alright?"

Attached: download_20180228_004253.jpg (500x358, 16K)

I almost just had an aneurysm trying to read that. You mongoloid. Just because a series ended doesn't mean it failed.

What makes you think I filed a report?
I'm just encouraging others to do it.

Attached: 24063.png (750x650, 23K)

Why is he all blocky?

incompetent management.

for whatever reason they went for an angular artstyle and that was the outcome

Fuck off Glownigger

Attached: 1557460391048.jpg (570x856, 66K)

racist white supremacist manbaby VAs

>based PapaSteves thread gets deleted
>Banjonigger thread still up

Attached: 1541818470911.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

THAT'S ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOU CONTRARIAN IDIOTS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOUR HORRIFIC LITTLE BEAR IS NOT GETTING ANOTHER GAME! YOU SO DESPERATELY CLING TO THE IDEA OF YOUR CEREAL MASCOT DESIGN OF A BEAR GETTING INTO WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY THE VIDEO GAME HALL OF FAME, AND IT DISGUSTS ME! IT IS UTTERLY PUTRID! STOP! FUCKING STOP! MINECRAFT RUNS FUCKING CIRCLES AROUND THE BANJO KAZOOIE FRANCHISE, IT IS OBJECTIVELY MORE POPULAR AND MEMORABLE, AND 30+ YEARS FROM NOW MINECRAFT WILL BE FONDLY REMEMBERED WHILE BANJO WILL BE ESSENTIALLY WIPED FROM EXISTENCE. HE'S NOT GETTING IN. HE'S NEVER FUCKING GETTING IN. STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. BANJO. AND BEFORE YOU BAFOONS LEAVE ANY BRAINDEAD COMMENTS, SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'VE HEARD EVERY SINGLE ONE IN THE BOOK. NONE OF YOU COME EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING WITTY OR CHARMING. STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN. STEVE IS IN.STEVE IS IN.

Stop shitposting bot. I just saw you in a thread that just died...
Can we report this bugger.

It shows that the Steve community is toxic. What else?

Oh, and lets bot forget how they ignore a shooter game on the NES as well that hasn't been relevant for 30, who's only relevancy is his laughing... wait a minute.

Can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen

REMINDER

> Bubsy
> ToeJam and Earl
> Earthworm Jim
Shaq-Fu
All had new games before Banjo, nobody cares about your dead autistic bear, not Microsoft, Rare or even Nintendo

Just give up Banjokes.

Attached: 1556710495280.jpg (2192x4000, 2.3M)

>he doesn't want Kellogg's vs. Capcom
you're an absolute philistine

Attached: azb8pQm_700b.jpg (500x700, 92K)

>your most wanted is no more deserving of being on the roster than anyone else's
>except for this one who doesn't deserve it because i said so
not even a banjofag but nice contradiction dude

Attached: avatar_a1efbe2dce95_512.png (512x512, 119K)

>ToeJam and Earl
Wait they got a new game in the past few years? How the fuck did I miss it?

Came out 2 months ago

Apparently the Yea Forums admins can't stand you guys either. It's not a bias, it's fact.

I think it moreso shows that GamGrump Kazoomies spam the report button the second they see Steve, regardless of the thread content.

Attached: Helloooooo.png (960x960, 786K)

I'm sure the admins just take one look at you guys and are like "not this again."

That's a lot of autism you've crammed in one image there buddy

Never forget that Steveslaves always deflect, dismiss, and deny everything that can be used against them. Point out the shitposting against Crocbros, they deflect and claim "his series is relevant!" Point out the massive fan demand for Banjo-kazooie, they dismiss all polls except ones that can be used against their enemies. Is the thread turning on them? Just deny the thread by appealing to the jannies. Their golden anniversary turn up nothing after weeks of shitposting about it? Just backtrack and claim "We knew all along it was nothing!"
They
Always
Do
This.

Never forget.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-185240_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 630K)

>ports count as relevant
>STILL coattailing K.Rool

Name call all you want, remember that is all you ever have. No arguements, no support, nothing but strawmen and schoolyard insults. Because that's all you are, children.

Attached: 1553520848053.jpg (243x239, 6K)

>there are people who didn't grow up watching ytps
how depressing

Attached: 1543207052432.png (520x584, 354K)

>Comparing how Crocbros were treated to now.
>Uses Coattailing buzzword.
Deflection.

>Ignores the months were steves coattailed Ryu and Doombros until the 5ch leak died.
Dismissal.

>Ignores how a post is worded and reacts with Buzzwords
Denial

Attached: 1551572969296.jpg (800x450, 84K)

>The Series is Irrelevant!
K. Rool gets in, Duck Hunt gets in
>Uh... uh... Polls are irrelevant!
Simon joins due to fan demand
>Uh... the 5Chan leak though!
Already debunked due to Joker not having Jack Frost.
>Google theory is fake!
So something that can be tested and proved to work (official ad, with trolling coming after) is more fake than a wall of text?
This post is so based in my opinion. As a Doombro who was saddened by the 5chan leak being fake, I'm OK with this sacrifice. Stevecucks are the most desperate asses on Yea Forums.

twitter.com/elscorchy/status/1129063842456252416
Cope, traitor

>Simon joins due to fan demand
>Comparing the Smash Ballot to fan polls

Nah, we ain't your allies Stevecucks, there is only two characters I care about getting in and we have gotten the shit end of the speculation stick.

We about to dab on you bitches. Where we get in and you don't.

Attached: Steve will never get in.png (793x489, 177K)

I want both Steve and Doomguy. What now?

Attached: banjoandstevecomplete.jpg (500x1371, 171K)

I want Doomguy, but I don't want Steve due to the toxic fanbase. What else?

>he had to change the original photo that was making fun of banjo.

Sad!

Attached: 1557965065691.png (767x431, 124K)

>toxic fanbase
the actual Minecraft fanbase that isn't shitposters on Yea Forums made it a meme to shit on Fortnite and the kids who play it, they're ok with me

Who says I like Banjo? Rather him than your blocky bitch. And better to have none at all.

lol. stay mad fag.

Attached: Demodance.gif (250x270, 804K)

You can usually tell by the smell. If it smells like a corpse that's been rotting in a cave for 20+ years, then yeah, that's a banjoid no doubt about it.

>Zoomer

>Banjies

Why do you talk like a fucking moron

t. zoomie

i didn't even know that fuck made a video on sonic r
that game is actually bad though

Remeber you place refusteve.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMxoQhjd6wk

ZOOM ZOOM