Hey Yea Forums, I'm curious

Hey Yea Forums, I'm curious...

What do you think of Nier Automata?

What was the last game you played that you enjoyed?

Where are you from?

Attached: 2b would liek to play.png (551x428, 90K)

Great but og Nier was better.
Baba is you.
Spain.

I liked it

Sekiro

Murica

It's great, but I haven't really played much of it, and I'm not really too into action.

Octopath Traveler, but it has almost zero replay value.

Louisiana, USA

It's a good game, but I choose not to like it because I don't want to be bunched in with these normalfaggot scum who make up 99,99% of its fanbase.
Devil May Cry 5
Germany

Great game, I love the music and A2

Devil may cry 5

Costa Rica

garbage game

reading comprehension?

classic retarded fag

Shit
Oblivion
UK

that's the last game you enjoyed?

>unironically responding to data mining threads

Attached: 109112.png (800x762, 594K)

I liked it a lot, on par with the original Nier.

Sekiro.

Russia.

Yes.

Attached: 1398190186775.jpg (458x458, 57K)

never heard of it.
where did you find this underrated gem op?

I'll probably get it at some point but it doesn't look all that interesting.
DMC5 was fantastic.
Ontario

I still think of it 2 years later. When i get my car soon ill blast end of yorha

As revolver ocelot used to say: "YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD!!!!"

You must be 18 or older to post here.

>automata
god tier vidya
>last game i've enjoyed
deliverance, pavlov vr
>from
polen

i've played through automata, then through original nier, and [/spoiler]remembered about emil in automata. tears were shed, this moment when emil's voice breaks down at the end of[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]>Because this is the world my friend tried to save![/spoiler]

Attached: 1536419192646.jpg (600x600, 108K)

Pretty good it kinda like it a bit more then nier gestalt (should i play drakengard 3 on RPCS3?)
DMC 5
Israel

Attached: __kaga_kantai_collection_drawn_by_taisa_kari__c9551f7c9dca01b53435e7267e73d1ec.png (1003x992, 1.07M)

why is my ctrl+s like this

It was ok. Not bad but not a particularly groundbreaking game.
Ace Combat 7
Colombia

I loved Nier Automata. It was the best game I completed in 2019 so far.

I marathoned it to E on release. Only time in my life it happened, played 2,5 days straight, even took work from home on Friday ehen it was out and camped for package. Haven't touched it once since but I still consider it the title that I was invested emotionally the most, only time it happened before was first MGS when I was 13.

Unist

Poland

Great game and a lot of fun and a return to form for Plat, and I even cosplayed 9s due to how much I liked him in the game
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, Risk of Rain 2
UK

Attached: 12312324.jpg (900x675, 84K)

Fine, but not as good as the first one and Platinum was kind of wasted with how simple the gameplay was.

Atelier Mysterious trilogy.

Stockholm.

If you can accept that Yoko Taro doesn't want to repeat himself + didn't give a fuck if anyone would like it or not then you might enjoy it. It's no masterpiece but still enjoyable.

One of the best games ever made. While it isn't the best in any specific field, except maybe music, its the total, cumulative package that I feel makes it special compared to the games that people typically put at that level.

Devil May Cry 3 and Bayonetta 2 may have smoother, deeper gameplay, but they don't have a stories or theming this good.

Final Fantasy VI or the original NieR may have great stories, but they don't have gameplay this good.

It is the best total package that any video game has to offer.

It pushes the limits of the fourth wall and ends on a universal life lesson that everyone should experience.

The last game I played and enjoyed was Ys 8.

Murica.

I'm very sorry

>What do you think of Nier Automata?
It was good, but Platinum is getting very bad with the same tired formula for everything they touch the game was rather predictable plot wise but very, very enjoyable
>What was the last game you played that you enjoyed?
Lobotomy Corp. The game could be just "lmao lets copy SCP and presto" but it has a good story in the background and nice monsters
Where are you from?
Chile

Attached: 1555788011289.png (362x259, 128K)

Nier was okay, but not as good as people circlejerk about it.
Xenoblade chronicles 2
NA

did you not enjoy it because you can't read?

boring combat, boring level design, boring characters, boring setting, boring game

why can't you people read?

I loved it
Sekiro and Devil May Cry 5 around the same time
Texas

Attached: 1552897356062.gif (240x320, 210K)

Good game, robutts, a bit too pretentious, some mechanics are dumb

Crash Bandicoot

Italy

Having toruble correlating anything with these negative takes/

Attached: 9s smug.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

I was just gonna leave a shitpost but alright.

-nier automata is one of the most overrated games of the generation with barebones gameplay, enemy and level design and is carried almost entirely by good music and some good character designs that inspire lots of fanart and cosplays

-DMC5 was really good and probably the best action game I've played since MGR, but the story was much more anticlimactic and fanservicey than I thought it would be. The music was pretty passable too for the most part but the gameplay itself was fucking stellar. Dante and Nero have never felt this good to play and V is an interesting experiment for the series even if he's not as fun to use overall.
I'm also liking UNIST and Tekken so far but I haven't even scraped the surface with those yet.

-and I'm from Texas

Fun, and great to hear

Sekiro

Argentina

Attached: 278291_363849517023617_1891375989_o.jpg (2048x1536, 214K)

>>What do you think of Nier Automata?
I absolutely adored it. Game of the fucking decade.
The Talos Principle; replayed it just moments ago.
Otherwise, A Hat In Time. Played that for the 1sti time earlier this year.
>Where are you from?
Winland

>should i play drakengard 3 on RPCS3?
Yes

Good game excellent music, love the character outfits but taro games feel kind of empty to me, a thought it kind of feels like that's what it's going for.

Darkest dungeon, I like the artstyle and feel of the game and it's good for pick up and play

A shithole country

>Fantastic game
>Risk of Rain 2
>US

It's the last game I played before posting, what's wrong with it?

I'm kinda bummed dmc5 doesnt have a turbo mode and the story was so lackluster. I mean its possible but I felt like thet could have added more. The game feels short as well and no costumes to unlock other then the shitty hair colored ex skins really make me not care about replayability.

>What do you think of Nier Automata?
I liked it, but not enough to beat any more routes than the first one.
Attack on Titan Tribute Game. I like the 3DMG controls.
>Where are you from?
USA.

Oh I thought that was the last release you enjoyed.

Haven't played it.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

The Netherlands

It was an incredible experience up until the point where I decided to grind for fish and chips. I've put the game down for a long while since then but will probably start it up back again so I can see all the endings.

Koudelka

Texas

Attached: 54513623_1208373466004649_3919090536614755851_n.jpg (640x640, 81K)

>Koudelka

Based.

I assume you've either played or plan to play Shadow Hearts 1 and 2?

Great game, Dragons Dogma, south east USA

Great. The only current gen open world game I actually enjoyed. Absolutely BTFO's Breath of the Wild.

Just finished Resident Evil 7 and it was pretty good for what it is. Not as good as RE2 Remake though, which was so good it made me buy RE7 in the first place.

Burgerland. In fact, I'm hungry for a burger right now. I live right next to a burger place. I can literally see it out my window, and I'm thinking about walking over to it right now and eating a burger. Feels great to live in a country with such good cuisine.

we still don't know for sure who to credit for the burger, isn't that sad?

I loved it. Easily one of the best games ever made
Sekiro
Michigan