twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This

Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=dYKxBKj29dI

bump

What a terrible ad

sounds like a funny idea

this trailer tells me fuck all
good job

Is this some bullshit LE ENVIRONMENT AWARENESS bullshit?

It's like pokemon go, except you build mincraft shit in the real world using your phone

The trailer tells you plenty, you're just a dumbass.

It's augmented reality.
Think like Pokémon Go, you'll navigate the real world and discover people's Minecraft creations or create your own for people to discover.

This is probably an extension of their Hololens thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgakdcEzVwg

it tells you it's a mobile game which is all you need to know.

So... is it just Minecraft AR, or something, then? If it gave me the option to snap a picture of a building/park or something, Minecraft-ize it, and then port it to my world then that’d be cool, but if it’s just the AR? Nah

Swastikas are old and tired
They don't have the same effect
We need something fresh

How about this

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

I don't give a fuck about pokeshit in any form and augmented reality is very low on the list of things i'm insterested in. So yeah that trailer is shit at delivering the message.

I literally can't wait, and will fill my work block based text to red pill normies incognito style

TRUMP

*PSST Hey kids, communism doesn't work*

Attached: 1556114201845.jpg (788x699, 49K)

so how are they gonna moderate nazi shit and whatnot. can i get my entire street banned for turning it into 1930s Nuremberg?

Obviously each block you place is linked to your account just like regular minecraft.

>lego doesn't work for games because there are thousands of block,
>minecraft works because you get one block size on a grid
why can't these retarded suits not understand that you have to build a core gameplay element? you can't just mix and match different mediums and hope the brand name will carry the gameplay. i hate these people so much

Rainbow flags with slashes through them

Can't wait for the news about poeple climbing high buildings for a better view and falling to death.

no they would just ban you

Just make a new microsoft account ez
Its f2p so unlimited fun

GIRL SMINEM COOL

Attached: le american face.jpg (683x549, 51K)

minecraft earth to the polls

Attached: funi.png (439x549, 4K)

>I don't like it, therefore the trailer didn't get the message through
The world doesnt revolve around you shithead

ok have fun

Never said it does. But i'm not the only one, faggot. If they want a broad audience they need to convey their shit better. Now go neck yourself.

So this is what became of that augmented reality minecraft that MS were trying to make for the last 5 years.

>london is filled with burning crosses placed on the front lawn of muslims homes

Why would muslims put crosses on their own lawns?

Attached: gtdr,x1800,front,black-c,255,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.lite-2.jpg (750x1000, 63K)

What the fuck is this

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

>Download just to Write “nigger” everywhere

Attached: 38C2F5D2-3A40-46C6-A5A3-BDA9335EB33C.png (225x225, 9K)

i am pretty sure any normal functioning person could figure out what it is based on that trailer alone.

i hope you blokes can present the proper loicenses for that islamophobic exchange.

It delivers the message well enough, you just don't care for it.

Sure just show me your DNA results first

>another marketing tool

Prediction: There's no way they've got tracking or occlusion done correctly, it's going to be just as shit as every other AR game or app released in the last 10 years.

Gonna make two blues spitroasting a green.

Attached: 8891960fc41e2c3e5b309dfa10a173485ee2652c75164280e761b32e703fb4a2.png (855x798, 129K)

100% Sudanese

I just want the brix to be real bros...

what is the point of this

imagine walking over to your neighbor's house and griefing his kid

squeeze cash out of pathetic mobile games market

making videogames in general is squeezing cash out of the videogames market
thats what work is for
money

This game is going to be disgusting with the microtransactions. This "game" won't simply be building shit.

>No Steve Minecraft
Who gives a shit?

you only asked about this one

Seriously, I think kids are going to get hurt.
I was just thinking about the possibilities, and you know kids are going to want to deck out their whole house, including climbing up the roof so they can get better angles and build bigger structures, were gonna see shitstorm of injured autistos

I'm sure there will be tools to build up in the air based on what the trailer showed.

I'm sure that wont matter, people will want to get high up to see the stuff they build from different angles, or turn high structures into viewing towers

>niggers and mixed race
notch is rolling in his grave right now

no that was me but he's kinda right
although most games at least have some kind of point for you to play them
this is just minecraft combined with real world graphics, there's no reason to play this over normal minecraft

bump

From the website.
>WILL MINECRAFT EARTH HAVE LOOT BOXES?
>No.

what is the point of any mobile game?

what game is that again?

Attached: d37.jpg (680x1169, 97K)

>They don't have the same effect
they seem to still trigger people just as much as they always have.

I'll make a transflag first
And then another

i was asking about this one

If only they explained how it fucking worked.

BASED MICROSOFT, XBOX ONE MORE LIKE XBOX WON

Attached: xbox.png (925x656, 15K)

if you can put signs and write shit on them, then you can sign me the fuck in

>spent approximately 6 months grinding in Ingress to submit pokestops in my town, then a few more months waiting for 0 of them to get approved, then about 50 hours worth of unpaid intership work grinding in ingress OPR to get 1/5 of them approved as OPR upgrades
>finally started to feel like my effort paid off
>new multibillion GPS AR game comes out and it won't even use the same PoI database
It's not fair.
It's not fucking fair.

Attached: 1468205549008.jpg (552x367, 27K)

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

penises everywhere, far as the eye can see

we were the steve all along

how will tracking the building work?
how will they prevent the swastika/dick apocalypse?
can you post signs and write on them? what is allowed?

Like with Pokemon Go they will prevent all that by being a half completed product and ending up with a small portion of their player base after 4 months.

I am still confused why they just didn’t add some basic gameplay to Go.
People would still be playing that shit if you can actually make your Pokémon fight.

There was so much they could have done.

The fact they didn't add turn-based combat baffles me, as it would have been perfect for the game that already struggled with stable connections.

I could write a whole list of things I wish the game could have had.

>People would still be playing that shit
it has almost 50% of its release playerbase
after 2 fucking years which is 20 years in mobile game time
pokemon go was and is a smashing success

i can't wait till everyone on earth is forcibly put under a simulated world via coma and the process repeats itself again from scratch in the next simulated world

Attached: [F-B_Ureshii]_Kaiba_-_05_[AAC-H264-720p][9ACCF92B].mkv_snapshot_04.12_[2017.08.13_19.14.51].jpg (1280x720, 283K)

What if this is already happening? What if we are living in the matrix?

Attached: 1448565752966.png (600x782, 513K)

We are LITERALLY in the same timeline as The three stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

We are FUCKED

that doesn't feel accurate.
my local city park used to be filled with people playing, now the only ones who might be playing are lone kids who probably wish they had a switch instead.

Attached: 1411141395847.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>implying it's even a 'what if' scenario
The only hope is finding a path back through the streams of simulations, one-by-one, but good luck with that

>Gonna make two blues spitroasting a green.
A man of culture I see, don't forget to do some traditional blues bumming greens and the occasional fake map marker.

While I found that number hard to believe, I’ll accept it. But that doesn’t change the fact that literally everyone was playing Pokémon go on release. And they would still be playing it if it had some decent systems that made it feel like worth playing.

The ok hand symbol

Ace of Spades
Before it turned to shit

lets just build giant logs of shit

wait 'till there's an event and you will still see the same stampedes you saw on the news on release day

ace of spades? I think

>What if this is already happening?
It's okay because you'll just go back to playing video games, reading tabloids masked as informative media, seeing an animal do a cute thing, and then fall asleep before forgetting ever having such unnatural thoughts.

Attached: antispiral.gif (520x520, 414K)

The release of the Gen 2 pokemon didn't gather much attention.

Turns out there's a website called ADL with an entire database of symbols which offend Israelites, not just limited to the swastika, pepe, the numbers 14 and 88 and (((brackets))) but the "triangular clan symbol" triforce and the numbers 12, 13, 14 and 18 which are all visible references to antisemitic groups.

they staggered it out over weeks. once a month my city has literal stampedes because of the monthly 3-hour event.

I just want fuckin' Minecraft Dungeon.
minecraft.net/en-us/dungeons/

To fetch a crummy pail of water? They should have been fetching minecraft diamonds!

you want to stampede with me, user?

i wouldn't want to fuck with anyone with standards low enough to fuck me

How about Swastars?
I miss Minecraft griefing.

Could you imagine if they actually allowed you to put down signs and write on them

>fuck me
wtf? i meant playing pokemon

Attached: 1558113277002.png (680x680, 103K)

Based AoS poster
Might end up building like the intel case or some shit

Attached: 1558114156579.png (680x574, 27K)

THIS ISNT STEVE IN SMASH

OHNONONONO YOU GUYS LIED TO ME

I'm gonna make dicks all alongside the road outside my house.

Attached: 1558114207229.png (225x225, 7K)

Not a single white person in that trailer

Wtf is this a new meme?

God America looks like such a shit hole

posting the FAQ

Attached: file.png (844x484, 79K)

Since when it was not a shithole?

2/2

Attached: file.png (619x517, 47K)

When it wasn't populated by subhumans.

I remember as a kid growing up in the 90's and 00's, we'd often doodle in our notebooks or draw silly things on pictures in the local newspaper. Doodling a swastika into a scene, or drawing a little Hitler mustache on someone, was an easy, low-hanging fruit of a joke, but no one ever batted an eye when it was done. It was stupid and silly nonsense. Once, on a snowy day, while building snowmen and making snow angels, two friends made a "snowstika" by dragging their feet through the snow.

I'm not trying to convey a sense of nostalgia for those moments. Like I said, they were low-hanging jokes, ideal for immature, juvenile hooligans. But I worry that kids these days won't be allowed to make the same kind of jokes, or worse yet, will be harshly scorned for it. A kid that converts a funny symbol in a picture into a little swastika is NOT spreading racism or supporting the Nazis. In fact, when they use it as a shitty joke like that, they're taking meaning and pride the Nazis put into the symbol and stripping all of that away to use it as a shitty meme instead. They're mocking the symbol, in a way. When an SJW-type scolds a child for making a mockery of the swastika, or Hitler, they're actually empowering the symbol by keeping the Nazi symbolism behind it alive.

MAGA

>link in the description goes to the Japanese-language Minecraft site
Good job

How long before /pol/ cobbles together a team of weaponized autists to build the wall in Minecraft Earth?

>AR wall gets built
>it actually works

literally seething lmao

>Closed Course. Do not attempt.

I dont get it?

>its okay to be a straight white male

so never ? lol

It's called a "gamer cross," you pleb.

youtu.be/ENFv8nEq4cg

HOLY KEK THAT IS GOD LIKE

I suppose you'll be the first recruit

>tfw all those minecraft kiddies are now old enough to post

Attached: 1529082605939.gif (600x617, 1.45M)

Sounds like shit with lots of micro-transactions, hard pass

Minecraft was here before you were

Attached: 1522583606428.jpg (858x960, 61K)

trans flags

Attached: spastika.png (657x888, 625K)

Attached: tranzbol.png (930x640, 16K)

How will this even work? Will there just be giant dicks everywhere? Can someone walk up to my creation and fuck with it or vice versa?

Attached: Meh.gif (630x469, 2.42M)

WOW CUTE GIRLS PLAY MINECRAFT I PLAY MINE CRAFT TOO IM A GOOD BOY GIRLS LIKE ME TOO CAUSE I PLAY MINE CRAFT THANK YOU JEWISH OVERLORDS GOBBLE GOBBLE SLURP

don't politicise apu. we already lost pepe, leave the cute froggo alone

>new meme
>Shoop da whoop a new meme
I'll fucking shoop your da whoop you retarded zoomer cunt.

Attached: ShoopPNG.png (310x438, 30K)

>Minecraft Earth will be F2P
>No Lootboxes
What kind of micro transactions are they planning?

Attached: 1452750237165.gif (255x164, 939K)

Skins, textures

america used to be good
back when it was mostly whites and a few blacks instead of mostly LatAm mongrels[/spoilers]