What are some films that teach you the proper way of having sex?

What are some films that teach you the proper way of having sex?

Attached: orgasm.jpg (752x587, 71K)

>films
>Yea Forums
fuck off you spastic

www.blacked.com

50 shades of grey?
her game is terrible

This was actually a common belief in the Middle Ages.
Impotence was also grounds for divorce and a man had to prove he could get a boner in front of witnesses.

Doesn't the female orgasm actually assist fertility by pushing the sperm along or something

>thinking cum cannot come without an orgasm
so basically she is as clueless as the guys she fucks?

Do fellas actually struggle with making a woman cum? I’ve always thought this was BS as it’s legit not a difficult thing to do.

From the perspective of a woman? I can’t really think of any.

Just know where the clitoris is and go after it. Roll it between your fist finger and thumb but be gentle, it’s more sensitive than a man’s penis. Women get most their pleasure from external stimulation, very few orgasm from penetration alone.

>clitoris
What about the g-spot? Do girls like it when you stick you finger in there and curl it up?
Also, when do you know when girls cum? A guy ejaculates cum, how about chicks?

So do women want people to think they enjoy sex or not?

Attached: 1558040387970.png (419x485, 207K)

imagine if a woman's opinion mattered

Attached: 1558038830829.jpg (960x720, 271K)

Same. I can't cum unless she does or pretends to

They enjoy sex.
They just want you to think they don't like anal.

Making a woman cum while dick is not inside her is very doable with some effort, making woman cum with dick in her can be nearly impossible for many to achieve.

every now and then somebody like you comes along and its magical how I can just feel how fat and unfuckable you are through the internet

Yes.
igotthatreference.tumblrgif

you'll know

Everybody would be related to one very rich, famous handsome dude who beats women.

why are women so worthless
most women cant even orgasm from masturbating
imagine being this incompetent and useless
why do men have to do everything for you

mad roastie

Unironically what is the point of the female orgasm

Can't tell, I don't give a shit about how they feel.

the problem is that there are two orgasms for women: the shitty orgasm like men and the one where they shake their body and the eyes go upwards.
Then the problem is that most men are just bad at sex, because men prefer to go fast then slow, instead of slow then fast. And then men do not rub much the clit (like in doggy style] so women get disappointed by most men, but they still crave orgasms and base their life on sex

How will I know?

Attached: f2b.jpg (567x709, 347K)

I there's an episode of a Netflix documentary about it
Seriously

Reminder that women orgasm during rape. They are filthy animals. Roastie needs to be hanged in public.

>Imagine if evolutionary biology wasn't a thing and somehow we evolved in accordance to factors other than biological fitness and ability to reproduce effectively
really gets the noggin joggin. women were built to be dominated. (((feminism))) only makes them want it more, be repulsed and confused by their urges, and ultimately hate themselves

It's a known fact that females only orgasm during rape.

Attached: DisgustingUnitedIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif (500x220, 978K)

A way to do is to suck nipples

they're sexy