Did classic have more soul than RS2?

Did classic have more soul than RS2?

Attached: 504312-runescape.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

absolutely

Absolutely not.

i used to miss these graphics
now that im seeing them again, maybe i dont

not really
RS2 is pure soul

2004 runescape was peak comfy.

>Terrible graphics
>Awful gameplay
>Spelling and grammatical errors with literally every single thing an NPC says
Peak soul

No and I say this as a huge nostalgiafag who started with classic. Dat transition to rs2 with its glorious ost was true soul

>tfw youll never sell rat meat outside Varrock wilderness for 5gp while everyone else dukes it out again

classic rs was a good game..

For its time.

>mfw first entered RS2 when it became f2p
>mfw seeing people with iron armor for the first time

Attached: fiqfuq4p.jpg (672x666, 59K)

Camera and not being able to run made the world feel very claustrophobic.

2005 is peak runescape soul

I legit got in trouble in school for adding u's to a ton of words.

Yep

Remember good ole gendered breast plates?

classic=rs2>release osrs> eoc> current osrs=rs3

>became f2p
you know how i know you're a babby

I'm gonna get into oldschool runescape to grind items that I can sell for real life money, no matter how shitty cheap the item is when you exchange it to my third world shithole currency it's a fucking lot.

Give me some runescapan tips.

try to rush the waterfall quest at the start for ez combat stat levels

this

I moved on from classic when RS2 first became f2p. I'm not talking about old school.

Definitely not RS2 from 2004 to like 2006 was its peak. RSC did lay the groundwork but is in nearly every way surpassed by early RS2.

Learn to program if you really want to make a living doing that and make yourself a unique bot that will have a much lower ban rate because only you use it. That way you can farm with multiple accounts at once and make much more profit in the long run.

When Rune 2H was f2p king because there was no weapon based swing delay.

It did in the sense that it was started by the Gowers themselves and no one else. It was wonky as fuck, but clearly the work of two individuals who believed in what they were trying to do. I still think that Runescape 2 had more soul because having a larger team and better engine meant that the Gowers could finally realize their original vision. It was not until 2007 when that vision started to really change.

where do you live?

>Friend list symbol is a smiley face drawn in paint
It is literally impossible to get any more SOUL than this.

Attached: bestiary.png (2709x3364, 2.37M)