The biggest and most ridiculous "console war" is on the FUCKING PC

>the biggest and most ridiculous "console war" is on the FUCKING PC

Can someone tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Attached: image.jpg (800x445, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0754SMA3kEv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Also, there's no "console war" on pc. It's just called marketing.

Epic game store is just hitting himself while steam watches doing nothing, not even eating popcorn

>rival shits itself in pure rage because protag don't even bother acknowledging their existence
What are some animes with this episode?

>A handful of shitty games are mostly temporary exclusive to a launcher
>Can just easily pirate them
>Meanwhile on console exclusives are locked behind physical hardware
>Can only pirate Switch games and 5.05 PS4 games

>while steam watches doing nothing, not even eating popcorn
because its fucking dead.

5 yuan has been deposited in your account.

>pc has a bigger console war then consoles these days
Lmao can consoles win at anything?

Attached: source.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

Because we live in clown world.

Dragon Maid

>steam still trying to bring all of its game to be available for linux
>meanwhile epic keep stealing games off steam by paying devs ridiculous amount of money to pull their game from steam and make it epic exclusive
im glad weeb games doesn't give a fuck about epic

Attached: 1549298012091.jpg (1993x1329, 443K)

t.steamcuck passive agressively SEETHING

I use steam and i like it because it has a lot of featues i enjoy and i don't intent to use simply epic in forseeable future but it not hard to see that steam is just a big mess when it comes to actually finding new games.
Finding a game on steam is fucking impossible and pretty much all of my purchases were games which i found somewhere else.

Steam isn’t even aware of Epic. Some guy showed up down the block and started screaming and shitting himself and Steam just turned the other way

>Companies can hire threads full of shills
>Epic can only afford this one guy part time

>the biggest and most ridiculous "console war" is on the FUCKING PC
hownew.ru

Im actaully just shitposting from work but steam isnt perfect. Its better than epic though.

It's just seething VaIvedrones brining free marketing to Epic.

It's not a war at all, Epic is running around doing dumb shit and pretending they're fighting Steam. They buy articles on PC Gamer all the time just to keep their shit marketing afloat. Go check out how many of their Epic 'articles' has the comments disabled.

Epic is certified junk as a platform. No reason to use it unless you outright hate Steam. And in that case, you don't love Epic, you just hate Steam.

>shitty DRM is introduced (steam)
>shitty DRM begins to develop features (user reviews, achievements, cloud saves)
>another shitty DRM (epic) wants a piece of the pc pie
>doesn't have steams features yet, buys exclusivity from steam, pretends to be the good guys
>steam doesn't give a damn
I'll just pirate, thanks

vocaroo.com/i/s0754SMA3kEv

Attached: chimpanze-1068x712.jpg (1068x712, 97K)

Kek. Pc is better even at console wars.
Consoles are women: attractive but empty inside, can only do one thing and even that's unreliable. Always wants money. Quickly becomes outdated and collects dust.
Pc is a man. Does a lot, probably everything after some practice. Comes in all shapes and sizes, adapts to situation and just works. Requires brain to understand it.

>steam is just a big mess when it comes to actually finding new games.

They literally have discovery queues built into their platform not only to alleviate this problem, but to refine its recommendations to you.

Finding games on Steam is easy.

capitalism

Chinese are trying to break into the game store market and using all the basic tactics. Shilling, extreme sales, buying exclusives.

Nothing is happening, one company is trying to self destruct while the other couldn't give less of a fuck.

I'm having easier time finding games on Yea Forums than on steam

How is it "console war" when you can just get either for free? Like seriously fucking drones and drama queens.

oy vey goyim, don't you want to sacrifice discounts in favor of giving devs a better cut?

You don't understand. It's ok when VALVE does it but not any other corporation.

> discovery queues
lmao, found someone who never used it.
I don't play racing games or simulator games or early acces games or sports games, i mark all of them as "not interested" when i see them, guess what my discovery queue mostly consists of?

>actual, literal PCel

It's ok when Rockstar or Blizzard does it too

You and some of your friends are pretending that epic is relevant so you can yell racist remarks about the chinese...that's what going on

in a nutshell
>epic is truing to bully steam out of the PC market
>yes, epic has more money to throw around due to fortnite and such, but steam is just too far ahead due to being the only real marketplace on PC for 16 years
>epic is now trying to push several narratives to try to get people on their side "it's for the developers" "its competition" "steam is an unhealthy monopoly" witch are all complete bullshit when you actually look at epic's business goals and history
>epic twitter is acting like like a child where valve doesn't even acknowledge them

lastly
>it's and easy way to get (you)'s on 4channel.org/v/ so people never shut up about it.

Attached: 1556945542470.jpg (200x250, 3K)

I use it all the time to add shit to follow and to my wishlist, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it. Not sure why you're talking out of your ass, but I guess it is par for the course in Epic threads.

>epic is truing to bully steam out of the PC market

This idea is retarded, but it does seem like what they're trying to do, albeit through an incredibly delusional set of optics.

>yes, epic has more money to throw around due to fortnite and such

I have a shit load of doubts about this. Valve makes bank to the point that they took nearly a decade off from making games to experiment with making their own hardware. What's Epic doing on the hardware front? Oh, that's right, they can't even get their store to work properly.

Then they act like saviors of the platform. Honk fucking honk. Pack of clowns over at Epic.

>want game
>use search function
>type game name
>press enter
Wow so hard! Impossible even

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

That's not "finding game" you brainlet. If i search for game specifically then i already know about it and just checking if steam sells it.

yeah, i don't get it. i have a couch set up and use a steam controller and big picture so obviously i prefer steam but i still have games from gog, origin, and uplay. i don't see myself buying anything from epic anytime soon but only because they don't have any exclusives that interest me. maybe if they release a new ut and it isn't garbage like 3 was.

DO you know what discover function is supposed to do?

Final Fantasy 7 but in reverse

>why don't steam read my mind and know which game i like before i do?
steam has way more "discovery" than any other digital store, birdbrain.

>steam has way more "discovery" than any other digital store, birdbrain.
Yeah, beside any other digital store

You're the fucking brainlet if you're having trouble using something as simple as Steam to find games. It shows new releases, popular releases, games under $10 and $5, games based on what you play, what your friends play, what any curators you watch play, you can search tags for games that include them and it'll even show games that are similar to what you're viewing. There's a fucking plethora of ways of finding games you'd be interested in and you have trouble? Are you actually retarded?

The fact that Yea Forums is a great source to discover games, and it is, doesn't mean that Steam is therefore completely useless at it. But I agree, Yea Forums rarely steers me wrong.

There is no war. Epic sucks major dick and I work for them.

Think of it this way..
You have had your games on steam since 2010 or maybe even earlier and one day another shop opens by some shady assholes that haven't developed anything noteworthy since Unreal Tournament 3 because of Onionite which has created the worst gaming "community" since LoL. Why would anyone switch to there? Their services are unreliable and their "exclusives" are trash.

Just keep Steam, buy things off of Instant Gaming and save yourself money while having one much less harmful botnet installed

One Punch Man.