Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled

Last thread deleted by mods. Keep this thread clean

What we know:
>All original CTR racers + Crash Nitro Kart cast
>All returning tracks from CTR and CNK
>All vehicles from Crash Tag Team Racing returning as cosmetic kart bodies, each is fully customizable with pallet and decal options
>Mirror Mode confirmed
>Battle Mode customization confirmed
>Adventure Mode confirmed, albeit unseen
>Main Menu hidden from viewers during the preview event, reasons unknown
>There were characters "locked out" of the preview. (testers were forbidden from playing as Real Velo, Zam and Zem for some reason)
>When asked about Fake Velo, a Beenox representative said he "couldn't say"
>There were tracks being purposefully withheld from testers.
>When asked about the amount of content in comparison to the final build, Beenox representative said it was "massive."

Attached: 1557423018202.png (953x537, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7zXLT1DUkU
youtube.com/watch?v=SyWHHgVc7zw
youtube.com/watch?v=NZL4Ie_Ixwo
youtube.com/watch?v=B_jGPW7shVI
youtube.com/watch?v=IcRFY9ZjJTI
twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1129446826778800128
youtube.com/watch?v=uUaBs5e-hg8
youtube.com/watch?v=mtK6pdUKmio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha i wonder what would happen if his towel fell off.

Link to stream, please.

Attached: 1531192602123.png (500x448, 109K)

Does Oxide still have his ayy lmao ship as a kart? It just feels wrong to see him use a regular one.

Yes and you can unlock it by playing adventure mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7zXLT1DUkU
Coco Park

youtube.com/watch?v=SyWHHgVc7zw
Roo's Tubes

youtube.com/watch?v=NZL4Ie_Ixwo
Out of Time

youtube.com/watch?v=B_jGPW7shVI
Cortex Castle
(Note: N. Brio and Nina cameos, the latter sporting a new design)

Attached: princess nina.png (123x200, 43K)

Canadian Guy's voice is so fucking annoying.

Why is it always people who doesn't know how to play the ones that get invited to these kind of presentations?

>Training Wheels for helping new players learn to powerslide

Are mods finally cracking down on Bandicoot lewds? We had a good run, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRFY9ZjJTI

Here's 16 minutes of customization menu footage from the two streams that happened yesterday. There's also glimpses of skins in the actual races that were not seen in the menus if anyone wants to dig through that,

Attached: eggman.jpg (322x233, 13K)

UHN and Criken are both part of Rooster Teeths LP family so they get invited to this sort of shit with Activation all the time.
It's on UberHaxorNovas vods on Twitch.

Not to play devil's advocate but I'd much rather talk about new game news. I like Bandicooch as much as the next guy but if you're looking to put out take it to /trash/

Attached: 1558033256532.jpg (778x323, 47K)

Remember that when they asked the developer if Zem or Zam is better, he replied "There's no good choice". Even the devs hate them.

>WHY ARE HIS STATS SO GOOD
>Oh wait

Probably not enough content to have it's own thread.

>called "Small Norm"
>not just "Norm"
Triggered my autism a little desu

Attached: 1.jpg (381x330, 24K)

Sounds like I missed something interesting then. Any post number or something you guys might have to look the thread up in the archive?

Out of Time is legit a complete improvement over the original. Can't wait for Thunderstruck.

Norm is a union of Big and Small.

In the original CNK Big Norm calls him "Little Norm"

You sure? You don't think anything of the anti-grav sections being removed?

bump

Where all my 60fps PS4pro players at?

Attached: 1342299515648.jpg (600x896, 339K)

Please just confirm cttr tracks and the game will be an instant 10/10

Attached: 1557183770117.jpg (303x166, 10K)

>PS4pro
But why would you have one of those?

Just you wait, they'll confirm the CTTR platforming sections.

Is Hyper Spaceway gonna happen?

I guess so, although in the GBA CNK character select he was just called Norm.
Also iirc during the boss race it's implied Small Norm is the main Norm since he's the only one who counts as a racer and Big Norm just drops obstacles.

They were already deconfirmed.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>They were already deconfirmed.
Noooo how?

Attached: 1557087844201.png (900x705, 209K)

>Just you wait, they'll confirm the CTTR platforming sections.
Honestly I'd be perfectly ok with that since I loved those as a kid

Bought one just to play CTR at 60fps.

>he doesn't know

Dumb youtubers who were at a pre-release event misheard that CTTR stuff was in the game, and had to apologize for false info after releasing their videos

If multiple people said the same shit then they did not mishear anything, instead the activision rep fucked up.

It was misconstrued.

Attached: 1.jpg (714x351, 54K)

Too many gameplay differences. CNK stuff works because it's more consistent with CTR's formula, but TTR is practically a different genre of game.

Yeah, but if they weren't sure about it, why not ask for 100% certainty. That should not be too hard

Noooo
Oh well. Probably too good to be true anyway.

Attached: 1557010938111.gif (480x361, 414K)

Cttr tracks were garbage and worst part of the game

I feel really bad for Beenox right now.
Imagine Activision coming to your office one day and saying that ya'll have to get the game room ready because some big-name E-celeb is coming over to shill your game.
So the day comes, and it's some literal manchild named Uberhaxornova who was popular with 12 year olds about ten years ago. You try your best to keep up a convincing smile as the game's booted up. The world will soon get to see the colorful stages and fun animations you poured into every character you've been programming away at for the last few years. But instead, all you get is
>"Dude haha lmao it's ya BOI UBERHAXORNOVA"
>Is complete ass at driving and doesn't even bother learning the controls.
>"Haha, who even are these characters haha I don't play Crash."
>Continues placing dead last to easy AI.
>"Haha don't forget to LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!"
Then to top it all off, you have to hand the asswipe a medal that no one else will get.
This is the face of Hell itself, and we all got to witness it.

Can CTR beat this?

Attached: 1558102996381.jpg (1024x737, 81K)

>but TTR is practically a different genre of game.
It wasn't that different, it just had that car fusion mechanic. And way less emphasis on drifting IIRC.

>Crash Nitro Kart cast
Why? Fucking cancer. Ruins based CTR

>sonychads get to play at 60fps while switchomos have to play at sub 30fps

how will nintendorks ever recover?

Attached: 1337632868141.gif (300x241, 1.61M)

nobody tell him

Why has this fps meme been so popular the last few months? If you can dodge a Blood-Starved Beast at 30 fps you can play a kart racer at 30 fps.

cringe, Nitro Kart was great and there is no problem with adding more tracks and content into a kart racer

this, but I hated that Jericho guy and someone more, they looked way too unimpressed

>If you can dodge a Blood-Starved Beast at 30 fps you can play a kart racer at 30 fps.
You can dodge bsb at like 5 fps though. Literally just walk around him as he attacks and most of his attacks won't ever get near you.

Attached: 1557878111294.png (700x700, 591K)

Whats wrong billy? Mommy bought you a Switch instead of a real console?

Attached: 1340452157877.gif (333x194, 1.69M)

I’ve only played the first three Crash games who the hell are these people I just want Tawna

Yes, easily

I will still get both, though

>Last thread deleted by mods.
what are you talking about? It just reached bump limit dude.

Attached: 1415232762045.jpg (945x945, 180K)

unga bunga more content bad

>playstation gets 60fps
source?

>wanting tracks that will blow ass in CTR
???
Those maps would not work in CTR dude. They're entirely different games.

Rings of Uranus would be super fun though
Infinite drifting + some ramps
Items going everywhere
Fun chaos

Of course it's 60fps on PS4. It's a fucking Kart Racer that's also available on Switch why wouldn't it run at 60fps on a much more powerful hardware?

Rings of Uranus would suck ass. It would play like an even easier Coco park.

>why wouldn't it run at 60fps on a much more powerful hardware?
Because it's being made by the developers of Bee Movie Game and Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing

Yes, if the content is shit

>why wouldn't it run at 60fps on a much more powerful hardware?
Because it's been confirmed that it's locked at 30 fps on all consoles? Don't tell me you're that poster that said they got a PS4 pro for 60fps CTR.

>and Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing
I always forget the madmen actually did a racing game out of their IP. How bad was it?

because Crash Remastered ran at 30fps?

well then good thing it isn't shit

>checked on google
>base PS4 is 30 fps

What the fuck is this gay shit?

>those Chad character icons

Attached: 1523011142442.gif (299x215, 200K)

It's jus a port of the racing bits from the main SuperChargers version (which Beenox handled while VV did the other stuff) for Wii and 3DS which couldn't handle the rest of the game.

No fucking way.
I refuse to believe they're retarded enough to get a fucking kart racer to run at acceptable framerate on PS4pro.

Reeee 30 fps
*sips so(y)lent*
BING BING WAHOO!

>I refuse to believe the developers of Guitar Hero Smash Hits are retarded enough to get a fucking kart racer to run at acceptable framerate on PS4pro.

Believe it nerd. It sucks too and we can only speculate why it's this way but it's what we got stuck with.

Nitro Kart's faults were in its wonky physics, not design. It was aesthetically one of the best post-ND titles Crash games to date and could have been better if not for Universal's pressuring

Despite it adding more content, I agree. No one but fags on here give a shit about anything past the original, and I say this having played CTTR. They all seem like a bunch of off brand characters you would see painted on the wall of a YMCA somewhere. Fuck anyone who isn't part of the original cast

>off brand
Charles Zembillas designed Velo you fucking retard

Well I guess you would really hate Spyro being in the game then, huh?

I dont car if God himself came down and endorsed these characters. Look at the pic in and tell me that those are good character designs. They look like shit.
I liked Spyro as well, but it's really not a necessary addition

CNK characters were all designed by Zembillas

Those are good character designs. It's your opinion if you think they look like shit. Personally i'm going to main Nash and Little Norm just to anger puristfags.

Care to explain why they look like shit?

No, I bought a Switch because games actually came out for it.

It's 30fps on all platforms. Sorry to shit on your infantile consolewarfaggotry, tranny.

Calm down, autismo, and gamers say they're so good at gaming and they can adapt to anything.

I'm probably just being butthurt, but I played Crash 1-3, Twinsanity, CTR, and CTTR. It just feels like these random characters that are lumped in that I know nothing about.
>edgy Crash
>purple egg
>oogabooga nigger
>goblin
>bicentennial man
>little mime
>big mime
>little ork
>big ork
>landshark is okay design

HAHAHAHA I said the N word guys let me in the club!

?

who honestly wanted this

Attached: 1436302101153.jpg (250x251, 16K)

me

if that's how you react to N bombs then maybe you should fuck off and never come back

Wanted what? What about this game makes you post le bein trashman magician fatty?

and who are you?

weak bait

I'm the dude

Attached: BriefMildArcherfish-size_restricted.gif (480x270, 446K)

oes this have 4-way local splitscreen or is technology just not there yet?

>oogabooga nigger
You can literally say the same about Papu Papu

4-way local splitscreen was literally one of the first things shown in the reveal trailer.

The Nitro Kart cast are the only post-Naughty Dog characters designed by the original character designer for the Naughty Dog trilogy.

Attached: velo-origins-6-59148e486d547-2.jpg (650x650, 52K)

Velo is such a Chad.

Technically a virgin pretending to be a chad

Attached: real-velo-59148efc603b8-2.jpg (750x600, 62K)

>Rings of Uranus
It would have been so great, it's not fair.
atleast the rest of the game looks 10/10

Attached: 1500081283122.png (532x431, 13K)

Am i not getting a meme? That track is a literal circle.

It's a literal circle

Will this game be actually perfect?

Oogabooga nigger wasn't the best descriptor. Papu papu at least has a clear tribal design and he looks like the leader of said tribe. That thing looks like a clown or some shit that got lost in the Congo

Is CTTR the most soulless crash game?

Attached: 1551471064621.png (898x640, 643K)

They want that infinite drifting.

>30fps
Pass

dilate

Crash Nitro Kart 3d

He's an ape person from an alien planet.
In all fairness Krunk is probably the weakest of the boss designs. Nash, the Norms and Velo are perfectly good.
The only CNK characters I legit could live without are Zem and Zam, and that's less due to the designs and more that they're filler characters with zero development.

Maybe you should fuck off back to your r/crashbandicoot discord server, faggot.

Attached: 1498439147027.png (1160x1300, 453K)

>It's a literal circle
and?

Genuine question, why the fuck is locked 30fps such a dealbreaker to some people? The original wasn’t 60fps.

It's literally the only thing they can shitpost about.
Game is gonna be 60 fps when it releases for PC anyway

Ever play Mario Kart Double Dash? One of the tracks is a simple pill-shape and it's one of the most popular tracks in the series.

Because their eyes and brains aren't capable of processing information from anything less than 60fps.

Most of the time 60FPSposters are just trying to bait everyone.

durr hurr 60 FPS IS UNEXCEPTABLE FOR A KART RACER.
It's a coping mechanism for Sonicfags, because their game is ass.

This is supposed to be a "remake" on modern hardware that is 10,000x more powerful. Yet they couldn't even manage 30fps.

CTR was always too slow compared to other racers and the fps cap is just brutal. Activision doesn't give a shit and knows their fans will eat shit anyway. Just like Wow Classic "layering"

>"""remake"""
lmao, fuck off retard

Maybe its aesthetics were fine but it's tone/story wasn't. And I refuse to believe that shit isn't important. It puts a damper on the experience. The villains and dialogue of NK were extremely cringey and like something out of a budget kids movie.

>Yet they couldn't even manage 30fps
You assume this. Perhaps it was intentional, same as the N. Sane trilogy being deliberately at 30fps.

>CTR was always too slow compared to other racers and the fps cap is just brutal
Unless you're comparing it to F zero or wipeout, no.

It literally is a remake. They're not adding new stages as far as I'm aware. The major change is new graphics, yet they couldn't even reach 60fps with hardware that is 10,000x more powerful than the 90s.

>they're good designs (for some reason deemed fact)
>it's your opinion if they're bad
Dumb

It's slower than everything except Mario Kart

>cinematic 30fps!
No.

>It's slower than everything except Mario Kart
What is everything? It plays faster than TSR that's for sure.

No, it's my opinion that they're good designs. You're the dumb one for implying my opinion is facts based.

CTR certainly isn't slower than most other racers, other than, as the other user pointed out, things like F-Zero. The drifting makes it insanely fast paced.

But yes it is a shame crash is in the hands of activision and vv. they just don't. Fucking. Get. The IP. It's tragic. Their delivery is serviceable but crash deserve some better than that. At least the game's actual content and game play are (presumably) going to be hq

>hurr take this meme word as my rebuttal!

>activision and vv. they just don't. Fucking. Get. The IP.
What don't they get about Crash?

You literally said 'they're good designs' followed by 'it's your opinion that they're bad'. That def implied that they were objectively good designs and that it could only be in someone's opinion that they're bad.

>it plays faster than sumo games
No. High tier sumo gameplay with maxed Boost stat is much faster.

I said "they're good designs" because he said
>Look at the pic in and tell me that those are good character designs.
I only did as he asked.

>hurr 30fps is good because I say so!

They don't really get the original aesthetic or tone of the originals. Evident in the complete redesigns of many aspects of both games. I'm not saying that what they delivered is completely horrible but it definitely wasn't faithful

What am i looking at?

Ah, please excuse my ignorant faggotry

>hurr I suck at video games that aren't in my super-narrow field of need

Ah, I see, you're upset that there's more polygons and better textures in the remakes.

how can they justify adding all these fucking donut steel CNK characters and not a mere extra 3 (Tawna, Brio and Kong) to cover the entire roster of not only the original ND games, but the N Sane trilogy of which this is technically a sequel?

The full roster hasn't yet been announced, and Brio appears on banners in Cortex Castle so I'm pretty sure he'll end up playable.

I agree with you user even if none of these other faggots will. The humour in the cutscenes is too "animated", characters can't sit still for a millisecond. Crash is dopey instead of just goofy. warped lacking any charm in the boss into animations. etc
they improved Coco though

They've got a month worth of social media marketing, the inevitable E3 surprise and a launch trailer before release. Why would they give everything away now?

Brio is definitely in. Tawna and Kong is up for debate.
Put it best, They aren't really as Donut steel as you'd think

The voice coupled with the severe ADHD that he obviously has

No shit the cars move faster but the races are long as fuck. The tracks are ridiculously long for no reason.

Attached: crash_nsfw.gif (275x400, 34K)

The only female characters that have actual slapstick happen to them being judged by the slapstick kings.

Attached: 1544297718776.jpg (3000x3000, 2.02M)

Nope, as stated im upset that characters and enemies were literally redesigned when they already had set designs in the original, fag hag. The texture work is also way off in many areas what were once gritty, detailed floors or walls have become polished and sterile. Machinery generally looks way too clean and Unity like. The music... I'm all for having remixes but it is a bit strange that there's no option for having the ost.
Also many animations are WAY fucking off and have less impact, stuff like Crash victory bouncing on bosses (looks indefensibly horrendous), jumping into warp portals in crash 3, etc etc. It seems all the small details that build up to something sub par

>they improved Coco though
I'll never agree with this. I don't like what they did with her in the remake.

Attached: beast.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Also one more that can't go unmentioned, the way bouncy metal boxes just shake when bounced on instead of recoiling. What in the ever living fuck were they thinking?
Also anoter additional point. Some melodies are straight up changed in the remixes which is so baffling. Prime example being the Egypt levels

Why does everyone always forget about Komodo Moe?

Attached: Komodo_Moe.png (237x300, 56K)

there's a lot of visual and sound effects that are "watered down" in NST for some reason. The Nitro detonating is the most irritating one for me. Used to love that satisfying BOOM when you hit the Nitro ! crate at the end of a level. NST it sounds more like ice cubes being poured into a glass, there's no impact.

He's one of the most requested characters.

care to explain why? she was a boring fuck in the originals, they kept her tech savvy but allowed her to be more goofy, like her older brother, and like a little girl would

I mean. Like I said I would prefer everything being faithful but yeah, she's fine imo. I don't even mind that they changed stuff, it's just they said it was a remake didn't they? Or they and many people did at least say that it would be consistent/faithful with the originals.

I actually thought he'd been confirmed, but apparently not.

I don't like the overall look of her head and the makeup is a bit much. It's simple, really.

Will I see my bro Rilla Roo?

He's absolutely in. My theory on why they aren't showing any footage of Dragon Mines is because they changed the komodo joe decals on the walls into komodo joe & komodo moe decals.

I was actually talking about her personality as an improvement. I don't particularly mind the visual change but I can see where you're coming from.

He's basically just a stocky version of Joe, although I still think he should be included for completionism's sake and also so they can give him an actual character/voice.

I can see where coco haters are coming from honestly. Why should these characters be acting so differently and goofy in n Sane and beyond? Why are cartoony games so prone to just making everything generically goofy? I don't think it's a good move most of the time, or kind of just hurts the ip and feels, like I said, generic.
Compare that to a character like Mario, who may be described as goofy in some instances but certainly not in the same way as crash or a lot of other really watered down, Saturday morning cartoon esque characters and franchises

I hope they make the 3rd boss a double race against Komodo Moe & Joe, as was originally intended

I highly doubt as a racer but a reference somewhere would be nice

>characters and enemies were literally redesigned when they already had set designs in the original
So having more polygons = redesigned.

Yes, I'm aware you were mentioning her character, it's just that my issue with her stems more from her new design. Personality-wise I don't have much to complain about.

I don't mind Coco specifically acting goofy as, like I said, she's a little girl, and the only sibling she has to look up to is Crash fucking Bandicoot, it makes sense for her.
but not the rest of the cast

I love armchair devs that can't analyze deliberate design decisions for what they are and lose their shit over conjecture.

Any more speed brakes the game. USF is barely over 140mph and it brakes nearly every corner in the game, and speed characters can fail basic corners with sacred fire. It doesn't NEED more speed from a design standpoint. Longer tracks would have to come first.

Attached: CrashSuperTurboCC.webm (1067x600, 2.97M)

So you think Cortex or Koala Kong look different just because of polygons? Lmao DUMB.
Or a smaller example, the pink birds from crash 2. These small redesigns are EVERYWHERE throughout all three games.
Also the aesthetic is absolutely different. Like I said, overly sterile textures, washed out colours, very little contrast.

>Longer tracks would have to come first.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. Just increasing the speed and leaving everything else untouched would make it a clusterfuck.
The game never felt slow to me as a kid because the twists and turns are close enough that you don't spend too long just waiting in a straight line. At least in the later stages.

Yeah I know, I'm just making a case for why someone might dislike that change. I don't mind how they handled coco but I don't like crash all that much. Pulling gems out of his ass, being oddly cocky, making the dumbass grunts from crash of the Titans at times. In the originals he just always looked scared of everything and had a somewhat bewildered expression, which was super charming.

>In the originals he just always looked scared of everything
Truth be told that was more Crash 1 than the others.

>somewhat bewildered expression
I miss the little animation of him scratching his head after watching a hologram in Crash 2
it's gone from NST but the weird thing is this render is pretty much it anyway

Attached: crash-bandicoot.jpg (1600x900, 194K)

Yeah, your nostalgia and hatred for anything new is clearly blinding you.

I mean, not really. In normal game play he wouldn't do the concerned head tilting in crash 2 and 3, thought admittedly he would grin during most riding sections.

Yeah, your obsession with disregarding everything as mere 'nostalgia', including evidence, is showing. You have to actually be blind and deaf to think n Sane was faithful when, the game isn't quite literally different from a design standpoint.

*is

Because he's fat
Like you

Just the face in general when running was pretty different from what I remember. Crash looked fairly terrified in 1 whereas in 2 he looked much more collected.

I recognize all the characters and creatures, they're still Arnold koalas and buzzsaw turtles. You're literally bitching about how they aren't 1:1 the Playstation 1 models, same as everyone who cries about how remakes on much more powerful consoles with modern technology don't look exactly like the original games with ten polygons and two textures for everything. Did you also throw a fit about all the dragons you save in Spyro 1 Reignited having their own individual models and voices compared to the five models and three voices for the original?

It's your fault then if you didn't play cnk, because all the characters had a storyline purpose

>I'm probably just being butthurt, but I played Crash 1-3, Twinsanity, CTR, and CTTR.
You can just play CNK too, you know. It's not even a bad game like CTTR.

I will never forgive Reignited for completely missing the point of the design on the enemies in Dino Mines

You realize that speed is relative to scale, right?

I prefer rigs of rods

Attached: images (1).jpg (429x343, 18K)

Replaying cnk, I really liked velos presentation. He's actually not an unlikable character. Still like oxide better though

I don't like that crash constantly smiles. Here used to always just looked worried

>destroying a perfectly good Coronet

Attached: 1544242025530.jpg (422x429, 27K)

Just because the original designer made it doesn't make it good. Even the characters from the first Crash game went through multiple iterations and tweaks to maximize clarity at PS level of detail.

>Just because the original designer made it doesn't make it good.
It doesn't. In fact I don't even like all of them.

But Nash, and Velo, the Norms... They look really fucking cool and I honestly want to see Big Velo at some point.

Attached: image0.jpg (711x306, 63K)

>disliking geary's chad expression

It was a rating thing I believe, because the Dinos used real looking six shooters, they had to change them to sausages.

Anyone have pics of Trance taking his head out?

Boom Bang exists, so no

twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1129446826778800128
Papu Papu's victory animation. They also uploaded the character card.

>they had to change them to sausages.
Wait, what? Really? Couldn't they have used water guns or something?

bunga

Attached: Papu Papu.webm (720x900, 2.97M)

After they gave the Gnorcs paint guns in Twilight Harbor? Hell no, that was also changed for the same reason. At the very least they should have been changed to lasers for the Gnorcs, not paint or goo.

who are these characters?

Attached: 1522207243123.png (720x672, 401K)

He seems less bouncy than before. Needs more food.

This guy is actually right though. N.Sane is good but it didn't capture the aesthetic. Im okay with playing the originals until I die.

Guys from PS2 era games.

He didn't eat enough big breakfast.

Are you a fucking idiot? They completely redesigned characters in the first game. What the fuck do you call it when they change the monster hand in slippery climb to old men? Why old men? Why does Cortex have human prisoners now? They fucked up.

Well that was a bad example. The dragons in reignited were designed by a fetishist. Its a fucking disgrace. Of course theyre awful.

>Why does Cortex have human prisoners now?
It's not that hard to imagine. Some of Cortex's fellow scientists could have grown a conscience and he locked them so they wouldn't rat him out to the authorities.

I was talking about the fact they gave them normal-length arms, which totally destroyed the humour (and point) of them hip-flipping the guns up into their waiting hands

Funny how a fetishist can come up with more varieties of shapes and sizes and accessories and other differentiations than actual game designers can.

This design is fucked. They could have kept him more graceful looking like the original but they turned him into a mongoloid

Just saw the concept art. What's the point now? That was the joke.

Fuck yeah Out of Time looks amazing.

Attached: Out of Time.png (1564x876, 2.16M)

>They could have kept him more graceful looking like the original but they turned him into a mongoloid

Said no one ever.

Blatant bait

big soulful belly

Fucking lame ass excuse if you ask me. Should have just been failed experiments. They dropped the ball and you fucking know it.

>Actually defending dreamworks level character design

You do understand DreamWorks got popular in the early 2000s specifically because they were anti-Disney?

Well I said it. Look at the original design depicted by a different artist and tell me(lie) that they were faithful

He doesn't masturbate to reignited dragon designs.

Attached: 881.gif (603x480, 3.43M)

>honkey donkeys, my lonkeys, a fantasy cartoonish game has fantasy cartoonish characters in it, why can't we have the gritty realism of Dragonslayer and Reign of Fire, or have the characters look like they're from that Brazilian studio that rips off Pixar and DreamWorks films, don't you all realize that if something even barely resembles these two studios that I've been told by Yea Forums to despise and rage against I become extremely triggered and whiny?!

Since when has that fat tub of lard ever been "graceful?

The only thing about his design that is overtly 'off' is they removed his lips.

You're exaggerating for contrarian points.

replaying the gba version of CNK
youtube.com/watch?v=uUaBs5e-hg8
reminder that fake crash has the most obsurd unlock method in handheld history. it's "that kid" of party racers

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 51K)

What does the acceleration stat do exactly? Just helps you reach your top speed faster?

You gotta be blind. He had a muffin top and appeared less stumpy. The redesign isn't bad but it isn't papu papu. It looks like his crazed brother

So they showed the victory animations without showing the girls? How?

Attached: b0e10a35d0[1].png (408x541, 527K)

god fake crash was just excessively creepy looking in CNK

what the fuck

Attached: CTR-CUSTOM-A-03.jpg (1920x539, 362K)

Clearly they have something to hide about them.

Attached: D3vqW-lXkAAkg0h.jpg (838x1200, 117K)

keep forgetting to post photo

Attached: truepapu.png (765x1045, 830K)

Honestly i like those niche unlock methods in games, it adds replayability and that feeling of discovering a weird secret after you thought you have mastered the game is irreplaceable.

Attached: HardtofindCanineGermanspitz-max-1mb.gif (340x191, 792K)

They needed more unlock methods like this honestly, how would you even know to do that

These fucking streams and videos piss me off so much. Every fucking event and showcase always has some a bunch of retards driving in straight lines at a fucking snail's pace and they STILL MANAGE TO CRASH AND FALL OFF THE MAP ALL THE TIME.
I literally could not watch the stream footage for more than 2mins after seeing that Criken guy do absolutely nothing but drive normally every lap.
Stop bringing on some faggot e-celebs who suck shit at every game and rely on being """"funny"""" to cover it up. Nova's gameplay was equivalent to that of a 2yr old. It's like he hasn't had to think in over a decade.

Attached: 1511126331485.jpg (600x678, 42K)

You're really preaching to the choir. I was the first to not like NST's designs and so far Papu's has grown on me. His design just wasn't something I held that dear. He was a fat mongoloid then and he is now.

I'm honestly glad he looks a bit cooler.

I want playable and highly customizable trophy girls, and obj_motherfuckers! Give me endless costumes and clothes for them.
They can be the only 5 characters whose stats you can change too so the class balance autism can still be fulfilled.

That was a weird reply, but okay. Enjoy your chubby bouncy sex dragons, ill have fun playing the real version.

Nobody would really care that much about his redesign since he wasn't utilized very often. He was my favorite racer in ctr though, and his wave dance just looks so off to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtK6pdUKmio

Attached: Are we not wew?.jpg (266x375, 52K)

>Not liking sexy dragons

Seems to me like you're the one who finds them sexy, so why are you complaining? I look at them and simply see cartoon dragons. Do you have something to tell the class?

When your career is to play children's games all day, it's not surprising to spend a decade with an empty head.

Based Mothersbaugh

Attached: Mutato.png (1454x794, 1.18M)

Well I don't personally find them sexy. I called them "sex dragons", Because they are. The man who designed them is a confirmed yiffer, pic related.

Attached: wtf.png (673x648, 823K)

Reignited sucked.

Also it is worth mentioning, that toys for bob fucked up more than just the dragons. Nobody asked them to take all these creative liberties. Either remake the game or make your own shitty dragon game.

I want to fuck that dragon.

Thank you! Level design is okay, character design is 1/10. Fucking awful.

Attached: 1557783749634.jpg (1280x934, 215K)

What did they fuck up? Giving Sheila hair?

>Orange Bandicoot
>Girl Bandicoot
>Robot retard
>Yellow Guy
>Buff evil Crash
>oogabooga Australian
>Wizard lizard
>Fucking knockoff Crash
>Generic Polar Bear
>Generic Tiger
>Clock guy etc
Based off your shitty reasons and descriptions the CNK crew seem to fit right in

spyro rejects

>don't you dare do ANYTHING to MY favorite games other than give them five extra polygons! My CHILDHOOD will NEVER forgive you!

Can anyone explain to me why a dragon with a gut who informs you to keep the dragonfly fed so you stay alive is a horrible evil disgusting vile mind-raping thing?

>Bought one just to play CTR at 60fps.
should we tell him?

Attached: 1558028975061.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Most of the level characters from 2-3 are so fucking different its incomprehensible how they landed on it. Giving Sheila hair is low on the list of fuck ups. pic related

Attached: bad.jpg (960x551, 70K)

Beenox is showing how to do a proper remake with CTR. Quantifiable improvements over the base game beyond higher resolution graphics. It’s clear they really love the Crash franchise, while TfB seemed indifferent at best.

No they do not, they were not in the games I like therefore they have absolutely no place and do not fit in any way whatsoever to the visual style, the character design, or anything else.

Looks fine to me. How were they supposed to make them look? Can you draw an HD version of how you specifically want them to be like?

You're a fucking retard who doesn't like anything new. Just admit it.

You can't stand to have nice things.

You keep talking about polygons. You can add polygons to original designs and not fuck them up. polygons are cool. just know how to use them.

What

Its bad design and nothing like the original? It makes you wonder why that person designed it that way.

I am an artist and I could do a finely detailed version of the original design. Am I going too? no.
What made games like spyro and crash so good was the unique art style. It makes no sense to deviate from that so much in a remake. Even the colors are fucked.

>nothing like the original
The original was five generic designs repeated nonstop throughout the game. If they did that in Re-ignighted you're be crying about how lazy they are.

Nitro Kart was the best post-Naughty Dog era game and the original creators worked on it too

Ah, you're one of those faggots who's spent more than a year screaming about how much your lives and childhoods have been destroyed because the colors aren't 1:1 the originals, the graphics aren't 1:1 the originals, the textures aren't blurry and smeared, the models don't have big visible gaps between body parts and polygons.

>I am an artist and I could do a finely detailed version of the original design. Am I going too? no.

It's obvious you can't if you can't prove it.

Attached: um.jpg (394x328, 18K)

They had similar characters sure, but your are incorrect to say that all only use 5 different models. Very poor excuse to defend Tfb...
here is another picture of terrible design that isn't true to the original.

Attached: ugly.png (1000x522, 720K)

ARE TROPHY GIRLS IN?

It’s a remake aimed at zoomers man

EVERYONE STOP GRIPING AND POST YOUR MAINS

Attached: dr__n_gin_doodle_by_xxxsuperjazzxxx-db73rmi.jpg (1024x1062, 242K)

If that's what youre taking away from this you were never capable of critiquing a game in the first place. I never wanted a remake and I never bought the remake. My childhood isn't ruined because I still have the version I prefer. I am just pointing out the obvious.

I don't paint digitally, so I won't be spending my time doing that, sorry.

also Dingodile, Komodo Joe and Nina

Attached: cocostar.gif (280x340, 2.3M)

Attached: f23b327425183dfe625dcdbb94091298a5bb9e1br1-500-366v2_00.jpg (500x366, 27K)

Unless they scrubbed these by now

Yes

Attached: 1555701643067.jpg (2048x1152, 322K)

This is EXACTLY what i'm talking about. You whiny faggots don't want anything to have details because your brains are unable to handle them. Any more than a certain amount of polygons breaks you. Everything has to be absolutely as identical to the original blob as possible. Just play the originals and ignore the remakes if anything more than a PS1-era model triggers you so hard.

N. Gin with plans to alt as Nina or N. Trance

Attached: D1ea-18VAAAtUEJ.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 334K)

Taking a picture of a quick doodle shouldn't take long, Mr. Artist.

please explain why so many people ant to main N. Trance. Why do they even like him?

>innocent looking thumbnail
>file deleted
N-nani

You never critiqued anything, all you do was cry about the very fact anything was changed at all, and then started concocting wild stories about how the original devs had these grandiose visions and they manipulated the PS1 to create miracles of sight and sound that surpassed everything anyone else had ever made on a game console.

NORMIES UNITE
Will main Nina too if shes in

Attached: D6tVawsX4AAF28i.png (525x369, 237K)

Attached: Komodo_Joe_CTR.png (630x466, 186K)

Idk. There is something appealing about this new redesigned egg that checks all the right boxes for me. I also really like Big Norm and Geary so who knows what’s wrong with me.

If I do a quick doodle youre not gonna get what you fucking expect dumbass. I said a finely detailed render. What point would it serve for me to doodle a fucking tiki character for you?

Because his concept is so dumb that it makes the little bastard endearing to me.

Just because you didn't play CNK back in the day doesn't mean it's bad, or that people don't care about it.

Well, some fanart about the tiki boys would be nice. They're cute.

Well, I critiqued the fact that they didn't own up to original design. I think the original designs are easy enough to interpret and unique enough to preserve. You are just very angry that I don't like the new game and I have actual opinions to back it up that aren't about "soul". If you like the game, thats cool. It just isn't good though.

agreed

They're the original designs in HD. You're upset because they're "too detailed". you sound liek the Pokemon faggots who cry about everything after Gen 1 having too many lines and colors.

Design-wise he is extremely alien and sets him apart from the usual band of scientists and mutants. Simplicity also leaves a lot of room for interpretation: Compare his Twinsanity and Nitro Kart designs.

Coupled with a versatile gimmick like mind control and the fact he's one of few recurring antagonists unaffiliated with Cortex and that has a lot of creative potential.

Attached: 1558038352589.png (1024x576, 109K)

Is this game still a remake, or it has become... more

dingodile all the way
and maybe nina

If you didn't play both CTR and CNK, you're a pleb and don't belong here.

Thats false. They are new designs based loosely off the originals, if you can't understand that then you must be a pretty special boy and I envy your ignorance.

It’s beyond remake at this point. Imo

Its pretty much become a remake of 2 games at this point, if they end up adding stuff like characters or tracks that weren't in either CTR or Nitro Kart then I'd really consider it something more than a remake.

Way more.

This is what 'remake' should mean. This game is one of the only ones I've seen that really understands what it means to remake something for the modern age. The original CTR still exists, and in order to be a remake OF it, they have to make sure it nails everything about the game, and it really does. CTR is still there underneath.

But there's MORE beyond that if you want it. A lot more. In fact, a shitload more. It's a completely new game.

Attached: NFTigerTemple.webm (904x458, 2.95M)

blessed post

Attached: 1498887441519.png (500x500, 147K)

default crash on a default kart

Pic related, and either N Gin or N Trance

Attached: D3U-oz9XkAIbJYG.jpg (944x414, 52K)

Someone will have to help balance out the influx of shitters online.

Attached: oxide-alien4.4.jpg (370x700, 90K)

Attached: ripper_roo___crash_bandicoot_by_ashskye-d7e0jwj.png (600x687, 139K)

Why is komodo joe so based?

Now only if his remake would've been handled with this much thought and soul

Attached: going boomer.jpg (786x767, 52K)

I love him so much. He has no self-awareness. He's a complete edgelord who looks down on the competition even though he's a complete shitter even as a boss in Crash 2.

That's why he's my main.

Attached: Komodo_Joe.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Coco and Nina

Attached: 1556230210313m.jpg (1024x855, 164K)

>got a weeks leave from work now
>eating left over pizza
>got some dark matter rum and ginger beer
>doing crash 1 time trails

Yup, it's the weekend. I'm trying to resist buying TSR, I have the karting itch but honestly it looks so bare of content and effort. And I fucking loved Transformed

Attached: file.png (550x550, 122K)

>dark matter rum
I don't think consuming dark matter is good for you, mate.

>Playing the shitty remake
Fake boomer

I could pop in the original right now it's all hooked up, I got done doing N Tropy ghosts last week. I've beat a few Oxides but fuck me its hard

>All these literally whos but no Brio

He's my boy.

Attached: nyuvbruy8my21.png (129x126, 31K)

Is there new items?

I just like sprinting and time trials in Crash 2, user. They make an already perfect game even better.

I have faith Beenox won’t let us down. Brio and Tawna will be in.

You already posted him, Megumi along side him if she's playable.

He's always been my main since the beginning. Something about cortex has always stuck with me, his designs/voices are always S tier

Attached: 1557665820434.jpg (184x184, 6K)

I'm irked when any game isn't 60 fps, I'm still getting it though.

My brother.

Attached: 654663d5-c146-4158-9c54-d72c5c5a7f60.png (859x681, 331K)

>console game
>expecting 60fps every time

Pick one

Attached: 158.png (228x270, 85K)

What kart? The classic Oxide special I hope.

uh oh

Games like Monster Hunter World, Nioh or Fire Emblem Warriors give you the choice between looking pretty or running smoothly. Not much reason to not have this be standard with the hardware we have today.

Lads, I want to replay CTR since I never played it too much beyond beating story. What are some recommended emulator plug-ins for the best experience?

I'm disappointed in the frame rate, but I'm still buying day one just cause the mechanics look that faithful

A PS1 and a Dualshock 1

>CNK bosses + Oxide + Zam/Zem are protected by Uka
I do hope Beenox realizes that adds a disproportionately large number of characters to the "evil" side of things. Question is, how do they plan on balancing it?

Attached: 1498419546317.png (284x413, 7K)

I don't own playstation consoles

Attached: Papu.webm (600x450, 2.7M)

They make N.Brio a good guy

Not that user, but the game isn't 30fps because it's too taxing on the hardware. That makes no sense in a non-open world racing game with rather small tracks and graphics that doesn't aim to be photo realistic. Also that could give an unfair advantage when playing competitive online. The 30fps thing is a design choice and not a hardware limitation. Could also be that the devs aren't skilled enough to make the game they want and keep a constant 60fps. But even if they sacrificed graphics for fps there wouldn't be that much to sacrifice. Don't get me wrong, it looks pretty but it's not a technical masterpiece.

Attached: D5mFhEWXoAAy57-.jpg (858x891, 49K)

RILLA ROO
WINS

>that webm

Attached: stew.jpg (500x281, 22K)

HOOH

Attached: Rilla_Roo_Crash_Bash_Cutscenes.png (131x190, 29K)

What if Crash Bash gets remade next?

I am the webm king

Attached: Challenge.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

How would they add new minigames? What kinds would they make?

Crash needs a new game.

I don't know if I trust Vicarious Visions enough to make an entirely new game and not a rehash.

If they make more levels like Future Tense and the N.Brio room in Stormy Ascent that basically had to be done from scratch, I can trust them with a new game.

Excited as fuck to see what they've done with the intro/Adventure Mode character select screens.

Future Tense was all I needed to know they were ready. Fucking ace that level was

>branching Metroid-style paths
>hidden extra areas that are off-camera
>changing Crash's direction often
>very challenging platforming

Attached: 1558048468766.jpg (526x482, 36K)

Attached: Empvelo.png (332x523, 156K)

they gave zem a troll face

Crash as a series just has way more villains than good guys. Honestly I like that, you can get more creative with bad guy designs.

you ever think that might be because they didn't have the capability of animating the facial expressions, especially not on the racer model? or are you being intentionally petty

especially after the pinstripe boss fight went unchanged

I don't mind HD but why give them eyes instead of keeping them weird stone golems

you say that but the eyes are just wrong. spyro 2 was capable of giving characters big expressive eyes, and yet they chose not to do that with the foreman

not that we've seen. even most of the new items in CNK were just different versions of the ones from ctr

What if they add items from CTTR?

I never played it so I don't know, but wasn't that game more battle oriented? what kind of items did it have

Please no. I'm playing CTTR right now, and the items in that game are fucking atrocious.

>Papu is chieftain of the indigenous tribe to N. Sanity Island
>instead of Aku-Aku, the resident witch doctor, he gets his evil twin

Attached: 1521510481558.jpg (525x384, 35K)

i mean aku aku was once human, maybe they didn't get along? maybe aku died a long time ago? maybe papu ran him out of town? At the very least, it doesn't make sense that he's protected by uka uka, because it doesn't really seem like he was a cortex minion

Fuck's sake they could easily throw more under Aku Aku, even if they aren't technically good.

>Papu Papu
>N. Brio
>Fake Crash
>All the CNK bosses besides Velo (because they were kidnapped from their planets and forced to race as well)

It's slightly disappointing that there seem to be a lot of recolors instead of actually different skins, but fuck it, it already has a lot of stuff CTR didn't have to begin with.

That's why I liked CNK for having a "Velo" mask for the bosses and Oxide's crew. I think N.Trance's team was also protected by it.

Up until literally yesterday I saw N. Trance as an abomination of character design, a mishmash of incongruous nonsense with no consistent theme, but his new look is a great combination of creepy and weird while still being distinctive and pleasing to the eye. It's amazing what a few subtle changes can do.

*^^^*STATS SO FAR*^^^*
BEGINNER
>Pura
>Polar
>Ripper Roo
>Zam
>Krunk
>Real Velo
ALL-ROUNDER
>Crash
>Dr. Neo Cortex
>Fake Crash
>Komodo Joe
>Small Norm
>Geary
ACCELERATION
>Coco
>N. Gin
>Pinstripe
>Nitros Oxide
>N. Trance
>Nash
SPEED
>Tiny
>Dingodile
>Papu Papu
>Dr. Nefarious Tropy
>Crunch
>Zem
>Big Norm

Attached: 1558065152719.png (110x229, 45K)

I think beginner cars are gonna be the best in this version because they're gonna have a much easier time mainting the USF

>Crunch in the same game as Ripper Roo and Pinstripe

Shit is just surreal.

the game visually is super incredible but some of the track design is leaning on the simple side for me. id like a few more obstacles i guess.

It would be cool if the Velo mask could become a mechanical device of some kind instead of a spiritual tribal mask. Same effects as a mask, but make it to where the aliens use their own technology instead.

Attached: latest-2.png (743x1025, 1.49M)

Normies.... Rise up......

Attached: tumblr_prnr65JZrK1spq2kvo1_500.jpg (500x680, 94K)

What's so bad about Tag Team items?

I'm very curious how the new USF is going to transform the "meta". I believe Beenox has even given the beginner class a boost to their speed along with the all-rounders, so I don't think they will be as written off as before. The Beenox dev yesterday even claimed that all classes for the most part are very similar now for balance sake.

CTTR actually has two sets of items depending on if you are gunning or driving. The gunner items are extremely broken and include things like dropping grand pianos, cows, or submarines. The hitboxes on these are almost as wide as the tracks themselves. There's also a torpedo too that essentially serves the same function as a missile in CTR. Driver items aren't as powerful, but don't really do anything interesting except explode on impact. Monkeys with dynamite, and chickens that can be thrown forward or back. There's also a fireball that screams and explodes on first place. Essentially a worse warp orb. This kind of dumb slapstick is something CTR can do without.

Imagine if they added mask customization somewhere along the line
>Aku Aku
>Uka Uka
>Papu Papu
>Velo
>The Elementals

>Can modify particle effects, colors, jingle, etc.

Hello boys

Attached: 8df75a19f57ea541944ff4864a893f70.png (860x1460, 667K)

Slow down there, buddy. If you want to post cooch take it to

Attached: 1557501069758.png (498x443, 79K)

Oops

Attached: 324b77f2f558069879f39b0ef74691dc.png (860x1460, 711K)

The CNK tracks they haven't shown are basically that. It always had more obstacles than CTR.

it's called bandicooter, Philistine

Well well

Attached: b2c63b0e1a060be319f52543dffd00c6.png (860x1460, 688K)

You fool, stop this at ounce.

Attached: 1556363660634.png (692x765, 365K)

Put those away right this instant young lady.

I'm warning you Coco.

Attached: Zooks2.png (2000x1818, 1.52M)

it kinda didn't make sense for trance's team to be protexted by velo, especially because that means that half the playable roster was velo protected. however, i don't think there's a reasonable alternative

Can't stop me now silly

Attached: da28a3f0f13f131831249efc33aab082.png (976x1460, 836K)

I love that they managed to shove CNK characters in all categories, because they'd otherwise all just be advanced characters if they based it on size like in the past

Ultimate fan service.

>i don't think there's a reasonable alternative
Uka Uka. N. Trance worked on his behalf in his debut game.

This feels so wrong, and yet I can't look away.

Agreed. Except I want Krunk and Lil' Norm to switch.

fucking normies REEEEE

that one is strange, lil norm is a small boy. even real velo is in beginner.

Ah. I didn't play that game, but I downloaded it the other day. Worth playing?

Attached: 1549726859723.png (3828x4528, 3.81M)

Hasn't the new Sonic game been confirmed to drop all the way to 20 during 4 player multi?

1066 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Attached: map.jpg (960x825, 170K)

>Comic Sans

Attached: 1549374584055.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

All I'm saying is that it's not faithful you absolute retard. You people always have to turn things into 'stop whining you nostalgiafag'. It's unfaithful and I would have preferred it to be faithful, I said that really so fucking hard to deal with? You act like that's a wrong opinion lmao. You are fully entitled to like the new version Jesu said Christ. Regardless of whether you can still recognise these characters, it is not the same and it doesn't not embody the same feel or tone. That is my point.

Velo called Norm a "demon on the racetrack", I assume that isn't exclusive to Big Norm.

As for Crunk, well, he's the first boss and an obvious Roo stand-in so his stats make sense coming from a backwater tribal planet and all...

>crash nitro kart cast
the boss from CNK is also in it?

>saving the image in Little Norm resolution
>not Big Norm size

Attached: tumblr_prnr65JZrK1spq2kvo1_1280.jpg (1062x1444, 317K)

*Krunk

Yes, they have alts too. Pic related is Big Norm w/o makeup

Attached: 1558031204143.png (1184x654, 1006K)

i'm actually surprised they included shit from CNK since the game did a lot less in term of sales and isn't very popular in the community.
If only they could add the story mode back.

>i'm actually surprised they included shit from CNK
Vicarious Visions are huge Crashfags going as far back as the early 2000's. They probably handed Beenox everything from CNK when the project was greenlit.

Give Aliens the Velo mask. Or make some of the CNK bosses good. Big Norm seemed more nice

It's honestly my favorite of the post-Naughty Dog games. Vehicle segments are probably worse than I remember, though.

This is the only reason I forgive them for putting the CNK characters in; they still have the Naughty Dog DNA in them

i mean the bigger idea behind roo was that he was a small animal like polar and pura, not that he was the first boss. but that explanation makes sense.

Attached: coco_sit_by_benhickling-dalklhm.png (1027x1162, 479K)

I'm hoping for customizable masks.
>Aku Aku
>Uka Uka
>Gold Aku Aku
>Uka Uka's Spirit (Warped intro)
>Radical Aku Aku
>Radical Uka Uka
>Rok-Ko
>Wa-Wa
>Py-Ro
>Lo-Lo
>Papu Papu's Mask
>Velo Mask
>Tikimon's Head (Twinsanity)
>Sparx

Attached: coco_all_fours_by_benhickling-dalqzlg.png (1462x1393, 450K)

As a huge crash bandicoot fan, I'm so impressed by the love being put in this game!

The original had a disproportionate number of evil racers too. Crash as a series just has more villains than heroes and that's fine desu since villains are usually more fun

Zem and Zam are going to be the least popular characters online, aren't they?

Attached: bandicoot_doodles_by_benhickling_db3n1kx.png (2048x2732, 1.95M)

is penta penguin confirmed?

Maybe we should change that, for shits and giggles

Quiet the opposite. Top-tier shitpost characters

Attached: 1558127924989.png (600x523, 285K)

There are definitely going to be some guys maining Zem specifically because they know a lot of people hate his grossout characteristics

Based

Attached: 1558037406678.png (314x288, 122K)

Tropychads rise up.

Attached: 1.jpg (365x589, 59K)

>4chans choice of mains
>Probably Coco
>Dingodile
>Ripper Roo
>Big Norm
>Small Norm
>Maybe Zem
>Maybe Zam
>Probably Real Velo

Zem will be played by epic memelords
Zam will be played EXCLUSIVELY by people who main the random button

>an entire lobby full of Zems

She got bigger tiddies while also keeping her old design

Attached: 1557589270222.png (548x651, 799K)

I like Zam, I might play him sometimes

>462515925
Tiny as well as N.Tropy and Papu Papu

Attached: 1499289116602.png (782x586, 276K)

God why were CTR's renders so hideous/SOULful

Attached: the_princess_and_the_nerdy_waiter_by_krystalfleming-d6nkpim.png (650x650, 35K)

I love Coco!

Attached: db4rel4-bbced0b0-2d64-4670-ac64-7140731a0114.gif (475x481, 337K)

Oh shit, I fucked up

It was the style of the time.

Attached: k7ck2f69xzh01.png (1880x1440, 1.66M)

Attached: 1558092902709.png (292x234, 151K)

jesus user that is way too sexy this is a blue board

TRANS RIGHTS! HAHA

Attached: 1543576960611.jpg (200x280, 14K)

Attached: 1557446286395.jpg (849x779, 132K)

gin looks like he lost a bet

Attached: 1556164975025.jpg (525x1522, 148K)

Attached: 1556224217774.png (1181x911, 220K)

where did coco even get a phone
they live out in the middle of nowhere

She bought it on her laptop.

Amazon delivers everywhere

Why do the have a stained glass portrait of Coco?

I really like how they're handling Coco. They keep her character while remembering she's still a kid. A reverse Lisa Sneedson, which is rare.

Attached: 129783456.png (169x189, 62K)

why the fuck do they take everything cool about the old expressions and turn them into cutey emoji shit
i miss the crash that still had that dopey but badass look to his face and they havent been able to recapture that since ps1
maybe i just cant get with the times of hairy gradient fur crash because of my nostalgia for the jaggies but its infected the voice acting for me too now and im struggling to find a main because i hate the way so many of their voices turned out

Attached: 73ebf64aef429c662177237a87baec62.png (92x80, 22K)

Attached: 1557245035890.jpg (1717x1288, 832K)

Attached: 1557245760018.jpg (820x508, 94K)

I don't have a problem with a lot of the voices, but N. Gin seems kind of offputting to me. I don't know if it's the vocal effect or the actor's inflection but I kind of miss when he sounded more angry and less creepy.

It's sad the fan artists do a much better job than a professional studio

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1499964140837.jpg (1186x677, 217K)

Attached: Sneed dudu du du du du.png (504x384, 283K)

Crash was always a dopey goofball but it seems like they have focused more on bringing that side out of him than the serious "Bart Simpson" attitude he partially had to me as a kid. Old Crash was definitely cooler. Its probably just marketing to normies that remember him differently combined with the kiddy punk 90s/early 2000s attitude not aging well.
Also not trying to say this was the entirety of what crash acted like but I don't think you can deny that any of the characters seem as serious as they used to be.

Attached: 1553906.png (275x240, 167K)

It's weird because they actually have great 2D icons for all the characters, but they're only for decals.

Attached: 1557421837638.png (619x591, 681K)

i want to main ripper roo but i miss the old laugh so much and i cant get over the nu-actor sounding like fucking nick jr

That seems like a lame reason. It's better than using stock mixed up laughs from another movie. I like his newer laugh more.

Attached: _cb__crash_special_series__7_ripper_roo_by_seg0lene-dam7r67.jpg (1024x1447, 174K)

You can tell it was done to make him 'cuter' but I don't see the logic behind it. This is far more easily accomplished just making sure his mouth shrinks down like it should when he's not smiling.

And stop shrinking his eyes for no reason, what the fuck

Attached: jajsdf.png (263x339, 28K)

Crash's webbed right hand in this picture always bothered me.

idc lol

Attached: CocoKnows.webm (1246x701, 2.69M)