Is there a more soulful game than Cave Story?

Is there a more soulful game than Cave Story?

Attached: CS01.png (1272x1008, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cavestory.fandom.com/wiki/Endings#.22Best.22_ending
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dark souls

soulful in what way?

If you had the capacity to understand the concept, you wouldn't need to ask

I dont know I just saw it in a thread a few days ago.

minecraft

>"I'm just spouting buzzwords I don't know the meaning of"

cave story 3d

Should I play the original or 3D version?

I own 3D just because I love the game and it was the only way to own a physical copy but its the worst way to play.
Mimiga village looks nice but overall the graphics are ugly and the framerate isn't good.

Music, Art, Writing, Mechanics.

IJI

Here comes a new challenger!

Attached: AmbientChillhopPlays.png (600x240, 15K)

kero blaster

How i make the true ending anyway?

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 12K)

It's a great game. Maybe on of the best.

Cave Story II when?

Not everything needs a sequel. A curly spinoff would be cool tho.

Iji 2 where

Attached: 1533661304098.jpg (320x240, 8K)

Not even the most soulful block game

Attached: Blockland-Beta-City-2.jpg (800x600, 177K)

Does Pixel still make money off the nichalis scam ports?

LittleBigPlanet

Attached: 1541853355134.jpg (630x640, 46K)

I'm still mad.

literally nothing but soul

Attached: hylics gif.gif (268x268, 285K)

Save Curly. Beat Hell.

cavestory.fandom.com/wiki/Endings#.22Best.22_ending

Punch Out

still hurts just a little bit

Attached: 3.png (475x391, 57K)

Jump over the pit Booster falls into (that's what the red marker on the ledge is for), get the tow rope that has magically spawned in the core room and use it on Curly after the fight, jump into the small cabin in the waterways and follow the instructions given by the bookshelf. After you find Curly in the plantations and have gone through the dialogue, go into the secret room in the graveyard and paste the mushroom fuck to get the special item that lets you get the Iron Bond, aka the endgame ticket. The rest is pretty straightforward iirc, enjoy the secret version of Last Cave that is major step up from anything in the regular playthrough and the final dungeon that actually requires you to git gud with the jetpack.

Last Cave was awesome but to this day I can't beat Hell. I've never even gotten to Ballos.

Despite the game urging you, you can actually take stage 3 of Hell really slowly and methodically, which makes things much easier as the enemy spawns actually stop after a while so you won't get constantly assailed from behind. Stage 2 with the random bullshit bricks is arguably the hardest part.

fpbp

I beat phase 1 Phallus. Never got to finish the fucking game. Not a big deal, I just watched the ending on youtube.

Getting to Ballos is harder than actually fighting Ballos. I might just think that because I had the Spur though.

Yeah those fucking bricks ended 99% of my runs
I might pick it back up sometime but damn

Undertale

Literally nobody would give a shit about it if it released today.

The only novelty back then was that "lol it was made by one guy and it's free!" and nothing else.

looks like basedboy cuck shit

now there's soul. we're going home boys. we're going home..

and you're just gonna ignore the fact that it's a great game with great music? Games are more than just products, people are passionate about these things.

Attached: hylics.jpg (600x600, 268K)

Music is fine, the game has a few shit design choices and overall it's just a bunch of backtracking.

play the 4th ending mod.
Beating the game without the knife is a pain though.