TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

PS3 thread? Why was the PS3 so soulfull?

Attached: 2FA39557-FCCE-4631-A711-5C8FAFAB5DE1.jpg (1200x1183, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BngxKer9ROc
youtu.be/qW-1WEr3o7M
youtu.be/1HpWO9P6T_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder you are running out of time to get one of these factory sealed, soon you’ll be forced to get a used one covered in doritos if your PS3 Slim breaks.

Every Playstation 3 model has full backwards compatability with their own region PS1 games which includes the discs. The PS3's library is bigger than you would think and last generation saw more franchise than people would be willing to admit than PS4 and Xbox One remaster reselling shilling garbage festival that lasted 6+ years. A good back catalog of games and multimedia features also boost the PS3 even more than the PS4.

And the PS3 and Xbox 360 generations were a lot stronger than competitive PC hardware of the 2005s, 2006s, and 2007s. The PS4 and Xbox One were underpowered tablet processors technology bought off the shelves from AMD 2011 to be used in a 2013 release that have gone on to 2019 with said underpowered tech. The PS3's 512mb RAM jump was still massive compared to the PS2's 32MB RAM size, a lot of people tend to forget the PS2 when comparing the PS3 and PS4's RAM. I don't think the PS5's RAM will be as massive as PS2 to PS3 and PS3 to PS4 due to pricing. Hopefully the PS5 will right all the anti consumer shit that is stuffed into the PS4.

Attached: JpWcpAx.png (1280x720, 868K)

Reminder that ps4 got beaten by fucking bingbingyahoo

>Beaten
Except PS4 outsold the Switch during 2018 worldwide.

>MGS
>Demon Souls
>blu ray

Any other reasons to own one?

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINTY NINE YOU ESS DOLLARS

It wasn't. The 7th gen was the beginning of soulless.

Super slim is garbage and buying one factory sealed now would cost you a stupid amount of money for an inferior product. Factory sealed slims go for unironic 599 US dollars

except it wasn't. it was gallore of mediocre or solid at best shit triplets shot out its rotten asshole/vagina. also hard to program for and very bad pc ports. many IPS went to shit like mgs, twisted metal or ff the only redeeming thing is resident evil 5 played coop and backward compability combined with hacking and homebrew

BEATEN BY MARIO

because it was your first experience with video games you fucking zoomer

Got one for 300$, you’re not supposed to buy it on Amazon.

Also it’s great, by far the best model imo.

new ? where

soul?
>screen tearing
>constant sub 20fps frame drops
>more screen tearing
>frame stuttering
>texture and object pop in on objects 25 feet in front of you
>still has PS2-like textures
>the color palette of woodland camouflage in almost every game
>ugly lighting color in almost every game
yuk, no thanks, I’m glad that gen is over.

Attached: 2E6F13E5-53D3-4711-8FC7-9446E8C8E229.png (470x264, 172K)

>in Japan

No one cares about nipland fucko

why didn't consoles keep up with good grade pcs. consoles used to be better before and outclassed expensive pc, I think. does anybody know the details? did consoles started to cost less considering raising of wages?

It took them 2 years, Smash and the PS5 rumors, yeah Nintendo stills have Pokémon Shield/Sword but after that there isn't anything, Metroid or AC aren't that popular.
PS4 is ending its life.
Switch burned Zelda, MK and Smash already.
Good luck against PortStation Remaster 5.

Reminder that Nintendofags are the biggest shitposters on this board and this post is the perfect example.

Go away already

I've had a PS3 for years but never really bought any games for it besides MGR. What else is worth playing?

The average person didn't feel the need to own a PC back then, let alone custom build high end ones for the purpose of gaming.

this

Anybody else really miss PS Home?

Attached: pshome_endjapan.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>oh look, a comfy ps3 thread
>ridden with console war shitposting between ps4 and switch

Attached: 1547408878903.png (1360x768, 658K)

Infamous
Uncharted
Kingdom Hearts
Motor Storm

We will never have good things until /nin/ happens.

Sony stumbled with the PS3. They got far too arrogant. Still a good console.

if you want an actual answer, it's because driver technology, compilers and dedicated development platforms have come a long, long way since that era. Back then, having a standardized platform with set components, registers and architecture meant that for the low-level programming of the time in languages like C, Basic, or often ASM, it was easier to optimize for a premade platform. Don't even get me started on the mess that was the home computer market in the 80s.

As compilers and drivers meant that platforms with differing components could be addressed equally by higher-level code. It could take better care of memory addressing and managing resources, and the development of unified platforms like Windows and MacOS taking the lion's share of the marked meant that development for computers wasn't as fragmented. Eventually, stuff like CryEngine, Havoc, UnRealEngine, Unity, and other licensed engines meant that games could be developed without a lot of the really complicated shit, and the amount of available tools made taking advantage of PC hardware's diversity mamageable and even advantageous for games like Crysis.

Basically, we no longer have to worry about standardized platforms as much, its still an advantage for optimization but not nearly as much of a headache as it was back then.

*As compilers and drivers [improved, it] meant

Soulful? You mean the multiplatform games that ran and looked like ass, and the yellow light of death? So soulful.

>garbage controller
That's gonna be a YIKES from me bro

NO GAMES
youtube.com/watch?v=BngxKer9ROc

The nincel squad has arrived.

Who’s in lads? Steve or Banjo? Also fuck showers.

youtu.be/qW-1WEr3o7M

Persona 5

WE FLY HIGH

Hidden gem.

Attached: FDF30AFC-16C7-4C31-800E-BBEE82C9B6CD.jpg (1009x1200, 311K)

Attached: 20070309.jpg (750x376, 95K)

NO LIE

The narrator and that moon princess were the best voice acting ever.

>Super slim is garbage
How so?
It's a toploader. When the disc drives on every other motherfucker's ps3 has failed yours will work.
That's the model i'm gonna get shortly

Attached: 92CB6859-70F9-417A-BF93-3B67069A8101.jpg (420x536, 73K)

I don't know user, DS3 never disappointed me, nice features, elegant, doesn't feel cheap, never broke on me.
On the other hand I've heard that Xbox 360 controller is the best shit ever and I bought one, R1 broke. I bought wired one and L1 broke. And even while these were working, it felt cheap with awful triggers sound and dpad.

I haven't tried xone pad but DS4 is awesome (battery runs out fast but that's it)

That's a multiplat, you idiot. And it's not even that fucking good. If it wasn't a Japanese game with a waifu Yea Forums wouldn't be shilling the shit out of it all the time.

Why would i give a single fuck about a game being multiplat? Not everyone is a console warrior subhuman like you.

Ni No Kuni 1 and other never ported jrpg

Who has some good recommendations? I installed cfw last year and will have to update it with rebug but I think I can still install games. Have played yakuza 4, mgs4, little big planet 2, Jojo, LoU, GoW3, uncharted 2,motostorm,REmake and im currently playing demons souls.
I pirated most multiplats on 360 when they were fresh so I'm mostly looking for ps3 exclusives

it never got games

>Why would i give a single fuck about a game being multiplat?

Perhaps look at the OP

Didn't you post that same greentext yesterday? Not saying ps3 was perfect, but get better material

it's a great grill though

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Ok
All of metal gear
Ni No Kuni 1
Mortal kombat 9 with kratos
Ico, shadow of colosus
Little big planet
Jak, sly, ratchet
Killzone, resistance
Nier Gestalt drakengard 3
Rdr1
Okami
Tales of xilia, others
Infamous
Persona 3 fes
Rayman 3 hd
Legacy of kain
Zone of the enders
Batman origins
Vargant story
Parasite eve
God of war all of it
Atelier ayasha

Multiplat means it was released on PS3, do you have brain damage?

Infamous
Heavy rain
GoW 3

Can't install cfw etc. if i remember right. Ok there was some update to ps3hen sometime ago, but i've phat one so didn't bother to look what it does.

RIP best Bo

> Why was the PS3 so soulfull?
because of its victory against the 360

it was like Liverpool vs Barcelona, peak soul

shit
ok
shit and also re
shovelware

Infamous is fun as heck suck my chubby nuts

Oh I have a ps1 and ps2 for those titles. Phat ps2 is soft modded with a hard drive loaded to the brim with games.
Ps1 has a mod chip and I've got a spindle of cdrs. I've been playing ps1 and ps2 games for the last two years and have finally moved on to the ps3 recently. Ni no kuni was disappointing but I did play it. I'll give the other games you recommended a look, thanks.

it's just another slasher for mindless americans

>infamous
>slasher
>mindless
Low quality bait

Yeah and I'm a mindless American so I found it fun as heck. Zapping bad guys with electricity and watching the city come back to life as you complete missions. It's comfy.

ok not slasher just some open world runner mashing regardless

youtu.be/1HpWO9P6T_A
Gameplay wise, I agree

Something about it bored me to tears. I usually like childish fun platformers like LBP and Tearaway but couldn't even make it through world 3 of Puppeteer. It's probably the cutscene interruptions every 5 minutes that did it

was way ahead of its time

>movie games

It might be if not for the fact Second Life already did it years prior.

Because it could play ps1 and ps2 games. PS3 otherwise wasn’t very good

And now vrchat
There is something very comfy about this kind of "games"

I thought PS3's weren't backwards compatible... did something change in the last 10 years lol

As far as I know, 2006-2008 models exist, PS1 was always supported, and PS2 emulation exists to an extent

All PS3's can play PS1 games
Only the first two models released can play PS2 games
You can hack any PS3 and enable the emulator that it uses for PSN PS2 games but compatability is spotty.

The PS3
All Soul
No games

Yep what you just described is 100% SOUL.

Some ps2 games are on psn, I assume discs of those would work too, on every console

no they won't. you have to move the files to hdd.

Nope, even if the game is available on PSN your PS3 will still refuse the disc, the idea was to force people to buy them.

doesn't really count as backwards compatibility, but you can also play psp games on hacked ps3.

OK that's scummy

I've got a slim with up to date soft.
Can I hack it still?

How would you guys feel for a separate SKU for the PS5 called “Ultimate” or “Legacy” fully BC with all Playstation games? And i’m talking about actual BC in the original hardware, not like the PS1 emulation on PS3.

Can’t be THAT expensive to include PS1, PS2 and PS3 hardware, i’d easily pay 700-800$ for an all Playstation in one box.

Just bought a used fat and finished jailbreaking.

I've already played a handful of games. Right now I have on my list
EDF 2025
Red Dead Rdemption
Dragon's Dogma
And I think however many Tales of games I can find.

>Have to make a separate Cell and Emotion processor on the board
>The things that made PS3 600 bucks and PS4 not be BC
The PS5 will play PS4 games because they both play PC hardware, I doubt they're gonna go farther than that if they haven't said so already.

How do you get the patches?

I would probably want a Playstation with full bc but I'd want to be able to play ps1 and ps2 on a crt which of course would never happen. I'm okay without it though as I still have every console along with duplicates.

I think I would but the games would have to play better on the Ps5, which would not work with the emulation your talking about i think.
I already own the old consoles, what's the point

Pretty sure you can at least on some level, but don't ask how. i'm not up to date with things

I can't find new ones for less than

Recently my first gen PS3 has been unable to start, instead having its light turn yellow, then a blinking red.

Any way to fix this by myself?

Attached: 11580121-ps3-red-light-of-death.jpg (260x260, 11K)

>Red light
user, I think it's dead, let it go...

Would ps5 be fully backwards compatible?

Fully? Maybe
Ps4 bc is a given, basically the same architecture
Ps1 and ps2 hardware can be included inside Ps5 at this point.
The real question is ps3 with its bizarre build and not that old

When are the mods going to start deleting these apocalyptically garbage posts from brainlet third worlders?

Most likely ded. You can try to search for ylod fixes but no idea if any those work or not.

Good answer. If we look at consoles starting with the Nintendo Entertainment System and the Sega Master System, personal computers were still running MS-DOS unless you had a Macintosh, Amiga, or Atari ST computer who combined had a very small percentage of the market.

MS-DOS did not have any built-in support for any hardware that was not the IBM standard: CGA, EGA, and eventually VGA. There was absolutely no sound other than the crude, built-in PC speaker only capable of generating simple sine waves. Every game had to write its own routines for graphics on the multiple video cards possible instead of writing to a simple API. The biggest nightmare was writing for sound cards as each sound card had its own drivers with its own interfaces and sound samples.

At the start of the era of the Sega Genesis and Super NES, people were still largely running MS-DOS and the other personal computer platforms essentially died off. It wouldn't be until the Sega Saturn and Sony PlayStation came out that that Windows 95 was somewhat more prevalent on computers. Windows 95 gave developers a consistent programming interface for graphics and sound.

However, the graphics APIs were for Windows and its business programs, This was still the age of 2-D games and yet there was no popular graphics card with hardware sprites and there was no Windows API support for sprites. That meant that the consoles with their customized graphics and sound hardware along with the same set of hardware for all machines for a given platform allowed for developers to fully use all capabilities of the hardware rather than developing to a lowest common denominator.

It's literally been confirmed since the announcement its PS4 only.

>tfw ps3 slim jailbroken
>tfw ps2 phat with fhdb

The library of games available from these two systems is insane. I played through axe combat series for the first time on PS2 phat and now Sly Cooper collection on ps3 slim.

Attached: cheers-ihinutto-that-bro-41624861.png (500x523, 137K)

Reminder that the PS4 has sold 97 million consoles while the Switch is at little over 30 million.

Reminder that the PS4 sold more than the GC, SNES and N64 combined.

Reminder
Halo
Also forza

reminder that the ps4 released in 2013 while the switch released in 2017 also the switch sold more in 2 years than the ps4 did

yes and there were more coffee machines sold in a year than any consoles.
take your console wars to somewhere else.

Fuck you, retard.

Let's post PS3 hidden gems, or at least somewhat curious mediocre/janky games

Attached: 209626-splatterhouse-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x930, 148K)

I tried Drakengard 3. The combat system is non existent and the story...I have no fucking idea what's even happening. I have a stupid baby dragon?

Attached: elshaddai.jpg (342x394, 41K)

Don't worry about it.
Play it for Yoko Taro memes

>low-level programming of the time in languages like C, Basic, or often ASM
>Basic

dude no, Basic isn't even an real programming language. the performance on home computers was abysmal and memory too restricting. it was only there because the only alternative was typing in thousands of pokes

I think I played both, or maybe just 2.
I mean, it's fun but certainly not anything grand. Run around and shoot magic bullets and collect shit. Thank god it's not like new gen games where you constantly have to craft shit.

Patches? For the games? Most of the downloads come with the patches I believe.

One thing people should know about cfw is that there is no online play, or it's a tough workaround. So I don't know what does and doesn't have patches.

You can buy a Slim that's cfw compatible from ebay for like 80.

It is truly glorious.

You can go online, but there's always chance for a ban.

Is this a hidden gem?

Attached: 81+luxRLK3L._SX342_.jpg (342x394, 27K)

Is worth to buy one today? I can easily hack it?

It's fucking silly but I don't want to play a game for the meme

There's a guide on YT for the newest OFW. It's relatively easy.

I bought a sealed super slim off amazon like a year ago for like $220 in the event my regular slim dies.

No, no not the meme, many memes
The men is a meme, yes but what he does for a living is putting memes in cavia/platinum games

Ok now I'm interested

>posts the souless model

Now THIS WAS A PS3! Hah, she was an expensive girl 599 UNITED STATES DOLLARS but she could play em all. Took a while for HER to get some GAMES but damn its been woth is and we've been together for almost 13 YEARS!

Attached: playstation-3-launch-model-photo_1920.0.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

You've had a fat for 13 years? I thought their limit was like 6

Yakuza 3-5 as well
Twisted Metal 2012 is fun

Why get a fatty when you can have the SLIM qt

it wasn't, that gen is when all platforms slowly lost their soul, though it did still have some good stuff

I pretty much only replaced the thermal paste in 2012. I do have cfw on it and keep the fan at at least 33% though. Loud but I love her.

The Godfather games.
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard.
Condemned 2.
The Bourne Conspiracy game.
Mercenaries 2.
Binary Domain.
Shadows of the Damned.
Dead to Rights.
The Darkness 1.
X-Men Legends.

armored core

You've got my respect men.

Based

>I do have cfw on it and keep the fan at at least 33%
Please excuse my ignorance but what is cfw and how do you program the fan like this?

These are not hidden gems, These are just shit games.

>my poor man's 40gb psfat still works perfectly
Feels goodmen.

It's on PC. And no, is a lenear arcade game.

Think of it like modded firmware. Look on /vg/ for an installation guide, im pretty sure even superslims can now be modded even on the latest updates. with CFW you can install homebrew or even just pirate. You still get psn but you have to be careful.

Attached: that 37 year old boomer fighting on the street.jpg (550x550, 51K)

You changed the HDD right? Its easy and can fit up to 1TB

the yellow light of death fixes mostly involve heating it up so some shit inside melts and then hardens back together properly. it's a temporary measure that shortens your consoles lifespan every time.

alternatively, i've heard you can solder it directly if you know how.

BALLIN'

Arcade game? You investigate a mystery. By its very definition it's linear.

cfw is custom firmware. It allows you to install homebrew, which other people may know more about, or rip games or pirate ps3 isos. Which are not terribly easy to find.

same. changed the thermal paste though just in case.

I think I'll buy some games I still want from ps store out of respect and then do what you've suggested. Thanks.

Yes, 40gb was nowhere near enough

I mostly just use it to get games that were delisted like the jojo arcade game but having backups of your games is the real nice feature.

Attached: psn 2018.png (1032x1238, 259K)

So wait, what's happening with the ps3 now?

consoles that lose are better

And yet the ps3 s

Then why does the ps3 suck so much?

Those are the major complaints. How can he get new material on a console that's life cycle ended years ago?

Jailbreak

Despite still having my ps3fat, I'm really glad ps3 emulation is finally starting to take off. Being able to play a lot of games at a higher resolution and stable 30fps is so much better.

Can I continue to add games to a ps3 with cfw if it's banned?

Castlevanias

I only liked few games - Nier, Resonance of Fate, Dragons Crown, DeS and DaS, Catherine and Armored Cores. Previous generations had more fun titles.

Honestly this probably isn't the best place for those kinds of questions. psx-place may be better.

To your question, playing a game online may result in a ban of your account so you wouldn't be able to play online CoD or whatever.

>Resonance of Fate
You like this game? I played for a good 8 hours and never knew what the fuck was going on. The story never picked up and combat was mostly guess work.

Have a $5 fmcb mem card from fleabay. I don’t even know why I still waste money on new games. I always go back to this.

>worst console ever made
>soulful
user, I....

Sucess removes the souls
The failed consoles are soul

I didn't buy one until the last year or so of the generation. Got it second hand and played some good titles. DeS was the only one yet to be ported that was really worth the hardware. Although if I had played more of MAG and warhawk when they were hot I'd probably have absolutely loved them. Even at that stage MAG was an absolute blast but it also felt like living in a derelict mansion

I never finished it but I have soft spot for this kind of experiments and Tri-Ace.

Yeah I posted a decent amount on psx place and the /vg/ general when I was modding my ps3. I just figured I'd ask.
I dont even want to play any games online, save for maybe demon's souls.
I seem to remember having to sign in to psn to finish installing last of us for some reason even though it was a pirate download on a cfw console. I know I did something wrong along the way and the install worked. It just always bugged me.
Nopayststion is fucking great but sometimes sifting through all the info on places like psx place can be really frustrating.

>list objective faults with a console that persisted the entire lifespan
>just ignore those though reee
Oh okay.

It's more interesting to make one yourself imo. agent under fire is probably like $2

>dragon's dogma on ps3

Attached: 1454477671942.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

599 USD

Sounds like the GPU deballed. Going to have to do a BGA reflow. Costs money to fix.

Is the last of us any good? It looks boring and that time would be better spent either watching an actual movie or playing something fun

Different user but yeah I ordered on from ebay, then immediately got impatient and made one in the next twenty minutes. It was fun too, half the fun in pirating/modding is stumbling through stuff and getting it to work.

Dark arisen is for the ps3 bro. It still has the Guts pregen too.

Have it on a phat.What’s strange is with the mem card in and back up games it runs like a champ. Try to put an actual game in it acts well like a broken ass Sony system

I dropped it pretty quickly but its good. I just was not in the mood for that kind of game and instead played final fantasy tactics. I still plan on going back to it.

You're not going to like it if you come into it with this attitude, don't bother

I know that you fucking idiot
why torture yourself with the ps3 version that has framerates in the teens on a regular basis

>tfw my fattie still runs without problems

Should I get a bigger HDD? I have to swap games with my external hdd all the time

You can buy it for $2 almost anywhere. It’s basically buying a fast food burger vs a steak house one.

should i get ps4 or wait for the ps5?

Yea it's same for me. Getting something to work is half the fun.

I've bought 1tb and never looked back
It's quite cheap too

enjoy your unplayable dogshit broke ass

I put a SSD in my PS3 fat recently. It still performs like a champ. (I've added fans to it because I really don't want to fuck with reballing it even a little. I figure the SSD will reduce heat even more)

Wait for Ps5, if it's shit you can buy ps4 cheaper than today. If it's great you've got bc

In the same boat. Will wait for ps5 unless it ain't backward compatible

>Bully marketing
Get fucked

alright then ill just wait

holy shit look at this idiot that thinks playing a game at an acceptable framerate is shilling

LBP games

Not any of you guys but I put over 300 hours into PS3 Dragon's Dogma before PC version even existed. It's not unplayable, it's just ugly.

>soulfull

what exactly was soulful about worse performing multiplatform games and like 4 exclusives over a 10 year period that barely anyone wanted to play

played it all with my little bro and i remmember it felt really shallow tbdesu
i much prefer LBP games

Get ps4 and put cfw

when you only had that option available then oh well. it's a good game. the ps4 version exists too so idk how you are really so poor that you can't even afford a ps4 to play the vastly superior version

You just answered your own question

i still have it in my closet lole
it still works just fine

>soulful
worthwile games I own
>uc2
>killzone2
>tlou
>des(pirated)
Other games are mostly ps2 remakes.

I dunno his circumstances but if PS3 is the only option he wants to explore then he should because it's still a really fun game.

Obviously, I'd say PC version is best version, but I don't really care how user plays it because it isn't my eyeballs suffering all over again.

so soul to you = being worse than the competition?

One thing I do miss: The XMB

has a better console UI ever existed? No, don't tell me about the memefied blades of the first Xbox 360 dashboard because it wasn't better than XMB and is far less elegant.

not that user, but i played bayonetta on ps3 and didn't really have problem with it apart from the menu loading times. and that's supposed to be one of the worst ports.

they patched it eventually though so unless you played it on release it was fine

It wasn't, 8th gen and onward consoles are all dogshit zoomer garbage.

I think very close to release. too long time ago, can't remember other than it was like -50% at some store. but i most likely don't have standards.
then again it's just video games.

good thing it's a 7th gen console you stupid bitch

Its kill.
Mine did this around 2 years ago.

Meant 7th, I forgot the PS2/GCN/Dreamcast/Xbox were 6th gen.

I reiterate my point though, only subhuman zoomers and niggers like anything 7th Gen onwards.

My PC is so shit I can only play in my ps3, im probably the only person who plays Skyrim in ps3

Reminder the PS4 outsold the Switch in 2017, 2018 and so far in 2019.

Don't forget quincunx antialiasing. Games were still using that into 2012 and I'm glad that's over. 360 was good, but not PS3

I never noticed any framerate issues.
Are you sure you're not trying to compensate for having a ps4?

Yes.

>added fans
Do you mean you just opened the casing and sat the fucker next to a box fan or did you solder in a cpu fan?

based eyelet who can't detect framerate drops

Attached: PS3dropsOHONONON.png (2063x1160, 1.8M)

so this is the power of console fags
unable to detect a 50% drop in framerate

Attached: 1283567376417.jpg (623x499, 100K)

>A picture of FPS drop
>the state of Yea Forums

>"I can't read graphs"
The state of Yea Forums indeed

and here we can see based retard doubling down on his own retardation

I play my ps4 more than my ps4 honestky, just started white knight chronicles but I'm not sure if I'm feeling it so far.

White Knight Chronicles is a slog offline, and I think they shut down the online mode.

This thread is absolute fucking garbage

Attached: Get twirled on.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

>Uncharted
>main character you play is literally a le funny man american
>ok
At least Infamous and MotorStorm are fun. You have bad taste.

XMB was perfect but the PS3 couldn't handle it very well.
It chokes hard when opened in-game and thumbnails would reload too often because the PS3 had only 256MB of RAM and that wasn't enough apparently.
Still though, it's astronomically better than the dreck that is the PS4 menu.

Attached: 1557244300262.jpg (1536x1048, 435K)

>so this is the power of console fags
Correction, sonyfags.
No one else defends shit like that. These cunts did the same thing for MHW.

>it's astronomically better than the dreck that is the PS4 menu
Tell me about it, I've never seen a home menu drop frames like the ps4 menu.

You're right. ps4 menu is ass.