Post 'em

Post 'em

Attached: zeldafavorites.png (972x1052, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrupMmjDi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anybody likes BOTW they have shit taste in video games

It's the most fun I've ever had with a single Zelda

user doesnt want to break his precious swords

Then I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong with you.It's honestly mediocre. Not sure why people praise it.

Because it's the greatest sense of pure adventure I've ever gotten a Zelda and the first time in forever they weren't trying to ape OoT

>Sense of pure adventure
>Nothing but barren lands and copypasta non-dungeons dungeons

I've played and finished every single Zelda game and it's been my favorite series since I was a toddler. Breath of the Wild is one of the very best.

Personal Favorite: Majora's Mask
Most Underrated: Phantom Hourglass
Held Most True: A Link Between Worlds
Worst of the Series: Wind Waker and Zelda 2 (I honestly can't choose one over the other)

It's the only time I played Zelda and felt like I didn't know what was going to happen. I don't know what you're trying to prove. Anyone of any credibility has already cemented it as a masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrupMmjDi0

Watch this video and cry some more

Finishing a video game doesn't mean you don't HAVE SHIT TASTE

We care about GOTY awards now?

>appeal to popularity
And opinion discarded.

>Most Underrated: Phantom Hourglass
>Worst of the Series: Wind Waker
Your favorite is MM so I should have already known you were brain-damaged but still

Attached: 1496348778831.jpg (552x413, 19K)

>My individual anonymous opinion matters guize

Attached: 1534520925345.jpg (700x913, 111K)

>people who think Gone Home and Uncharted are 10/10 masterpieces are somehow more valid

Attached: 1557263794129.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

Phantom Hourglass has Linebeck and eliminates wind so it's basically Better Wind Waker, which isn't saying much. But I've objectively appraised it as the most underrated since NPCs just cry about MUH TUCH SCREEN WAHHHHH and immediately dismiss it, yet Spirit Tracks often gets way more of a pass for no good reason.

>We

They didn't get more perfect scores than any game in history. There reaches a point where you're just an irrelevant outlier

>eliminates wind
WWHD already did that
>no good reason.
Besides better music, items, and dungeons?
I also like it for taking place in New Hyrule over another ocean

>They didn't get more perfect scores than any game in history
The fact that they even got one perfect score, let alone several, should tell you to never listen to these retards. In this case, I'm objectively right for being the outlier.

Well your opinion of BotW being bad is about as valid as thinking Gone Home is a 10/10.

i don't even think it's bad. I played through it and thought it was okay. but anyone who thinks that game journalist opinions mean anything should kindly step on a lego brick.

Anybody else here just now finding out they have shit taste in video games?

But it also won every award decided by the public too. People like freedom and exploration.

>But it also won every award decided by the public too
And? At what point am I supposed to care about the "public"? The public literally judges games solely on how popular they are, or how much marketing they receive. I find that a problem because I enjoy many obscure games, and according to you, all obscure games are bad. That makes you untrustworthy.

>fav
MM
>under-rated
Oracles
>most true
LttP
>worst
Spirit tracks

>everyone in the world is wrong but me

>everyone in the world loves Fortnite
>I love Quake and doom

Yep, sounds right to me.

Attached: 0e6.jpg (412x441, 35K)

>all obscure games are bad
At least 90% of the games any Yea Forumsirgin has never heard of are bad. Most of the ones you have heard of are good

>Most of the ones you have heard of are good
Nope. I've heard of quite a few AAA games, numbering into the hundreds, and I can safely say that 99% of them are pure trash for normalfags. Meanwhile, I've had more fun with super obscure indie games that nobody has ever heard of.

Every Zelda game is shit

>indie games
>My taste is superior because my games have have trans, bi-racial protagonists

Jokes on you, most of my favorite games don't even have people in them, and are mostly populated by emotionless robots.