Which one should it be, Yea Forums

Which one should it be, Yea Forums

Attached: switch minis.png (1035x307, 266K)

The flip one for extra comfy

>Circlepads
>for the already shitty Joycon controllers

Attached: 1553938152551.png (446x435, 74K)

circlepads and joycons are fine

Both are shit.
Get some taste, kid.
The Switch Pro controller is the only way to play Switch games.

cringe. actually, no. MEGA cringey wingey.

The DS line was great but it's not necessary anymore. At best they could tuck a foldable screen in there but not until they cheapen/don't fail miserably. Other than that a multi touchscreen between 5-10" depending on what they're going for is the best portable option assuming they release one by the end of 2020.

>swap out the circle pads for the same sticks as the joycons
>reverse clamshell

Viable?

flip model is pretty rad

Attached: YO-BR.jpg (337x360, 56K)

nah joycons are fine

Whatever the next Switch is it better have a fucking GPU in the dock. Struggling to hit 60fps @ 1080p is embarrassing and not a product that deserves any amount of money.

>muh frames muh p

Attached: 1470990515391.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Calm your austistic ass down
It’s not a computer

>Shitty slide pads
Nintendo, kill this man.

>switch with no detachable joycons

that's like a wiimote with no motion controls

>haha it's okay for a console to perform poorly because it's not a computer xd xd

seething nintoddIers

plenty of wii games had no motion controls and they were fine for it, hell some were better off for it
gimmicks need to be complimentary, not forced

The second one due to it seeming like the joycons are detachable. That's important in the age of terribly built Nintendo controllers that have a high failure rate. It's hard to trust them with permanent fixed unreplaceable buttons.

holy shit bros the joycons are fine just use contact cleaner :}

The ability to remove joycons is underrated. The 3DS series had weak shit like hinges and fragile circlepads. I hope a revision doesn't have the controllers built in because I like that I can replace aging joysticks through a new joycon.

left. Unibody design is the best especially for mobile devices

seething sony gger

>Still shit thumbstick placement
None of them.