>normies love jap games now

what happened

Attached: images (15).jpg (446x330, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/o43jB2S
youtu.be/CoqKHSL_a4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They realised that the west only makes trash nowadays.

It was like that since day one.

Eva killed anime. I don't understand the JoJo love and never have even before it became popular with normies.

I dunno man, men with somewhat creative powers punching each other to death must have some sort of appeal

Western games got shit

Niggers love anime therefore anything niggers like is hip and cool because niggers are hip and cool. Thus it's okay to like anime.
Seriously I overheard two of them discussing powerlevels of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Netflix.
Anime is normie AF now.
When you can watch Berserk and BLAME! on Netflix, your artform is dead (they are both poorly written anyways).

I'm not shitting on it I just don't like it or really understand what's going on half the time. It's better than moe shit though so I'm not mad about it.

Western-friendly jap games like DMC, RE, MH or Sekiro might invite them into trying out those other niche jap games.

iPhones
Consoles
Jews

It's a move to poz everything Jap next.
>With Western vidya all SJWed up, (((they))) go after weebshit. It has already begun
>Snoy censorship initiative to force weeb devs to poz their vidya
>Snoy diversity initiatives to push weeb devs, at the minimum, to hire roasties and include roastie protags

i have a white supremacist friend
he is also a weeb
yeah i know it shouldn't work but it does

>normies
found the normalfag

>r really understand what's going on half the time
Nobody does.
Entirety of Jojo discussion is arguing about how things work.

Unlike most weeb shit; JoJo starts with a bunch of uber-chads outchading one another, which isn’t common.

Hitler elected Japan as honorary aryans.
t. /pol/fag

>now
Im sorry weebs but youre the normies and have been for years

How awfully convenient.

That's not the self-aware stereotype, literally the opposite

Normalfags like you finally got tired of eating westshit.

Or it makes sense to have your only competent military ally to not be on your genocide list.

>normies
You're a part of the problem, faggot.

>comic used to be a nerdy thing
fast forward to today
>M A R V E L

>weebshit used to be weebshit

go figure user

That's literally every battle anime.

Same thing the colonial powers did everywhere the invaded. Pick a group that knows the area and support them with money, goods, and armaments and they’ll do half the work of subjugating the locals for you.

gatekeeping is seen as a negative thing when telling people to fuck off is required to prevent the normification of your hobbies.

Attached: Ironic weeb chart poster.png (1331x136, 14K)

Not at this level of Chad

Attached: 4A065727-D10F-47DC-93E0-FB4FBE20B979.png (654x732, 1.17M)

Hitler literally said that China's and Japan's history were "superior to our own." He even said that Indians were a higher race than the British. Look it up.

Most of the nazi officers had a weird obsession with Japan, hitler unironically called Japanese history superior to Germany's/
The original weeaboos

Attached: Hitler weeaboo.jpg (1452x743, 423K)

Gay af t.b.h senpai

Attached: 1549102274_EXPLOSION.gif (540x313, 2.58M)

hitler was also an art major who didn't make the cut.

I forgot JoJo reached gigachad levels of chadliness so early in the story
>t.b.h
That's really embarrassing t󠛡b󠛡h

Attached: 1557828377904.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

Do people actually 'play' rhythm games without enjoying them

Ostensibly enjoying foreign media whilst doing nothing but complain about it is just what normalfags do now.

Attached: 1454788592701.jpg (954x1096, 112K)

It's got charm. There's just something about the series that keeps bringing me back. It's a fun anime, but it's by no means a masterpiece, and only an idiot would presume it as such

Attached: 20190517_081746.png (500x258, 197K)

I haven't niggerposted in a while, desu used to have a filter. Have some more dragonchads

Attached: 1527383156197.jpg (1280x1826, 823K)

I'm one and know many others

>most weabs are internet nazis today
makes you think

Attached: 1539955715309.jpg (539x608, 63K)

>the devil of the new world religion didn't make the cut.
Sorry what?

I like JoJo, but objectively it is a bad series. There are so many major plotholes.

Crunchyroll*

Only the earlier parts are the one with major plotholes and those are not supposed to be taken seriously

People don't care if a story is inconsistent sometimes. Just ask any Dragon Ball fan.

Which he likely did just to get some easy allies.
I don't like JoJo, but I enjoy watching it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying
Anime's been normalfag in the West for decades now, since Starblazers in 1979 and Robotech in 1985.

If your medium is airing on mainstream television, it's normalfag.

Attached: 3d.jpg (580x435, 36K)

imgur.com/gallery/o43jB2S

20% this. Most people will take what they're given while complaining about it, regardless of quality.

So what are the next-gen weird nerds up to these days? Natsoc roleplay? All the unironic neckbeards I know still play jap vidya & wank to hentai.

This the other 80%, critical mass was reached & gatekeeping broke down. Googke "geeks, mops & sociopaths"

and now americans are weebs
how does japan make their allies weebs

Pretty sure there are a lot of normalfags who unironically think anyone who watches anime or play Japanese games are pedos.

What a silly definition of mainstream.
I prefer 'what doesnt get kids beat up in school for liking'

No? they like Persona 5 for example because youtubers told them to, while still hating every other anime game because youtubers told them to.

>western games

Attached: 1546360069483.png (384x600, 316K)

I still can't believe Star Blazers was the first popular anime in America since the fucking Japanese script is anti-American propaganda.

*tips fedor/a/*

I fucking hate people whose only connection to anime is Persona and maybe some mainstream anime, and they go on the internet bragging about how weeb they are.

>t. pedo

And that is whatever airs on mainstream television my man

if gatekeeping actually worked then feminists wouldn't be able to control how pretty our game waifus can be and what kind of tits we're allowed to look at.

>Normies
>Images(15)
>That quality
No OP, you are the normalfag

Attached: 1538614400001.png (222x221, 35K)

they're not wrong you know

*tips fedor/a/*

>Eva killed anime
>that's why Jojo is bad
Nigga Jojo started in 86 and was first released in 87 what does it have to do with Eva?
Also, been reading it since the good old duwang days and the Fandom used to be alot less meme centric, but Jojo has always been top of its genre in terms of writing.

The best part of JoJo is arguing about the series online. Aside from DBZ, I never spent so much time memeing the series and arguing about plotholes and asspulls.

>Which he likely did just to get some easy allies.
Hitler understood that he needed a global alliance if he was ever going to stand a chance against his enemies. The English still had the best economy and France, at the moment, had the largest military in the world. It makes since that he would casually throw "Honorary Aryan" to noneuropeans and Turks around so causually during diplomacy. I don't think he was lying, however. I can honestly see him admire and respect other races as seperate, yet equally potent entities.

15 years ago, anime was viewed in relation to DBZ and Naruto. Nowadays, moeshit is the face of medium

You say now, as in normalfags didn't love them before, which is untrue considering the quantity of Jap games. We all probably have a bunch of game we love and i'd say a 99% chance of it one game was made by Japs. The only reason you don't consider this is because you're looking at strictly "anime" games.
Mario, Zelda all that shit is obviously Japanese.
(But you wouldn't call Mario or Zelda anime right? Whatever.)
I would also say the Japanese just have better game in general.
But these normalfags you're talking about only like the most main of main-stream stuff, the bare-minimum surface level shit that they can see in there youtube recommendations or something like that. Half the type they don't even invest time into the game when they just watch some jack-off play it for them. Or they can be one of those waifufags who don't care about the game at all and just like the pretty women, those are the biggest offenders.
Normalfags will fold at anything related to Shotacon/Lolicon because, i dunno the "Hahaha FBI meme" or someshit like that.
What am trying to say is normalfags will grovel to the surface level "Haha aheago face and big anime boobies" type shit, while your cool obscure game stays hidden, for now at least.

Attached: 1537969971109.png (374x340, 98K)

True chads are comfortable with their sexuality. That’s why you see irl chads wearing pink shirts and calling each other babe.

At least Yea Forums has some standards.

>Sekiro: *exists*
>"muh samurai Dark Souls mang"
Those are a dying breed, though you will definitely get deserved weird looks for playing blatant ecchi games like the Senrans or Nepnep.

Found the nigger. The only thing niggers are allowed to like is chicken and watermelon. The "anime niggers" are simply mentally unstable cuckolds who commit suicide before they turn 30.

I've read parts 1-5 (I'll finish 6 eventually). And from what I can tell 1 and 2 are the only ones without plotholes
>Why didn't Joseph just use Hermit Purple to find out what DIO's stand was?
>Why didn't Joseph just use Hermit Purple on dirt to find out where DIO was in Cairo?
>Why didn't Joseph just use Hermit Purple to find out where Kira was?
>Why does Gold Experience's lose its power to override people's nervous systems, and why doesn't Giorno even comment on it?
>How does King Crimson work?

>if gatekeeping actually worked then feminists
It's because everyone else was being inclusive letting up the filters and allowing trashypeople in.
I honestly do prefer some degree of gatekeeping, at least to weed out the posers.

It's true, just go on any major Twitch streamers channel and see how many viewers start calling anything anime-related pedo.

>tfw some people call Sekiro "Weeb Souls"

Attached: let_go.jpg (704x833, 60K)

>mfw ironic weebs on Facebook are still posting Nier memes
2B was a mistake

Attached: 1557809598002.jpg (694x694, 62K)

japfag here
why do westerners hate samurai so much

Oversaturation of media, and ninjas are cooler anyways

They don't? I never saw even our local homofags that hate anime girls so much be particularly against this kind of setting, samurais and ninjas are cool, just like stuff like comboys and pirates, they are the basics of action, fantasy and adventure.

>oversaturation
But there are way more ninja stuff in media than samurai stuff, even in the west, you guys made so fucking many ninja movies.

samurais look stupid. the katana is a badass sword though.

>normies
Fuck off normalfag

I don’t think they are wrong, the type of weeb as described in the OP are the highest visibility, and they are the type of faggot that constantly makes le epic fbi don’t lewd loli but I lead loli jokes

DIO has a secondary stand similar to Hermit Purple called Passion which allowed him to track the Stardust Crusaders and it allowed him to detect and disrupt Joseph's use of Hermit Purple on him.
youtu.be/CoqKHSL_a4k

Attached: 1529687616643.gif (1000x700, 3.85M)

People that play video games have always like Japanese games. As a kid Capcom, Nintendo, Sega, Squaresoft, and Konami ruled during 4th-6th gens. Western developers were always big in PC so once traditionally pc genres like fps hit consoles Ina big way, so did western devs. Of course western devs were around making games the whole time but jap ruled consoles from the 80s on.

Different user here
I.think its because the west us on a multudecade anti-traditionalism kick, and Samurai are basically distilled tradition decanted into badass lamellar armour.
They were also as a caste obsessed with morality (thats what 'muh honor' is all about) which produces uncomfortable dissonance in post-modernists.

Mostly because the only portrayals we see are HONURABU WARRIOR but we know better

>normalfag.
Uh, we don’t use that word here. Just use normie so it doesn’t offend anyone.

Since this thread is shit what are you guys playing right now? Currently farming money from mementos in p5

the most recent samurai depiction i've seen was in westworld and it was disappointing to say the least.
if everyone in the japan section was a ninja i think i would have enjoyed it more.

>mfw I should have migrated to cripplechan 5 years ago

Attached: 1556882252516.jpg (750x764, 36K)

Jrpg's and anime are literally the best form of entertainment available.

Westaboos need to see the light.

Attached: 1556288492688.jpg (342x295, 29K)

Too macho for them.

Attached: 1554718177577.gif (580x850, 840K)

Demon's souls

you mean not enough ninja movies.

>old song from the 80s play, a buff man appears, the tarot cards are mentioned, someone makes a pose
>DUDE JOJO REFERENCE ZA WARUDOOOO XDD
The community wasn't that annoying 5 years ago

>VLC

Attached: 33946F7E-BEE6-4799-BC29-BC3CD7BC8C60.png (129x112, 3K)

>sadpanda
Is the joke that they are to retarded to get past it hence an image of the panda instead of the gallery.

JoJo is one of the only manga/anime that doesn't make you a weeb. It's like dbz.

>pedophili/a/
>standards

Attached: laughing witch.jpg (229x238, 5K)

>dat feel when you have seen the same clickbait threads/pictures on Yea Forums for the 10kth time

Based. Thanks for helping to clean up this board and teaching people to respect anime girls

Yea Forums is Yea Forums 1.0 at this point

Correct. Little anime women are not for lewds

Attached: sip 404.jpg (246x172, 35K)

I don't have a problem with samurai shit if it's contained in a setting where it reasonably belongs, like Sekiro or Way of the Samurai or whatever. Can't stand it anywhere else. Katanas are usually busted and overused by edgelords and losers anyway.

Thread should've ended here.

How can we stop ironic weebs from ruining the otaku culture? Is smooth little girls cunny the only answer?

>Post underage witch
found the self-hating pedo.

So what’s wrong with VLC Media Player?

Attached: vlc.jpg (1200x675, 156K)