Who is Cloud's father?

Who is Cloud's father?

Attached: Cloud.jpg (700x1050, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/239482/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't matter, ultimately whatever his father did had no impact on the greater story of clouds life.

Just like mine.

Mr Strife.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I HATE THESE FUCKING FINAL FANTASY 7 FANS OR FAGS AS I LOVE TO CALL THEM WHO DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW THE GODDAAM FUCKING STORY OF THE GODDAAM FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GAME

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU JUST FUCKING END YOURSELF AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF I SO DONT HAVE TO FUCKING GODDAAM HELL DO IT FOR YOU

wow

lmao

Attached: eh.jpg (274x427, 33K)

The “story” is arguably the weakest part of ff7

Wrong.

It’s a cluster fuck of shit

Only with compilation shit.

And his grandfather is bartz. Isn't that how it works? Like jojo?

Attached: Locke_III.jpg (580x1000, 94K)

Mojo Jojojojo Hojo

Tifa's dad

No the weakest part of VII is its overworld chocobo theme, that is the second worst in the franchse after X-2. Next is it being too easy. Next is no Gilgamesh. The other two faults can be overcome by the experience of playing multiple times. Those being hard navigation and the one-two punch of Great Glacier+Gaea's Cliff being slightly too exhausting. Characters being interchangeable isn't a flaw. The story is great and not even remotely the weakest part of VII.

Locke lookalike was Tifa's father.

Sorry, no can do. Cloud's father died when he was young.

a nobody villager. Cloud was also a nobody that tried to become Soldier to impress Tifa and then when he failed never dared to show his face again.

The hilarious thing is that at no point whatsoever Tifa ever told Cloud who he was and just played along throughout most of the game like if nothing ever happened. I hope they do something about that plothole in the remake because FF7 has more plotholes than a strainer.

Attached: 66543.jpg (480x380, 60K)

Cloud's mother raised him as a single parent, since Cloud's father disappeared when he was young. When Cloud left to join SOLDIER, she remains alone in her house in Nibelheim.

It's not a plothole. Tifa wanted Cloud to remember on his own.

Barret is Cloud's mom's BBC sidedick

Cloud's mom is named "Claudia Strauss" and is said to be 33 years old.

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/239482/

Attached: paying money for vpn.jpg (808x64, 20K)

It’s not even that, Tifa wanted to basically live in fantasy land and ignore all the seriously wrong shit with Cloud.

And then it finally all came crashing down.