I cant do it guys. Even with the cheesey build with Weaversong, Glowing Womb, Grubsong, Sprintmaster...

I cant do it guys. Even with the cheesey build with Weaversong, Glowing Womb, Grubsong, Sprintmaster, and Defender's Crest I die within maybe 40 seconds.

Attached: B_Nightmare_King.png (405x613, 272K)

___ ___

Attached: 1552640648080.gif (256x274, 3.26M)

Move onto something else? Why bother hitting your head against the wall? I gave up after 3 tries. I have a fuckton of other games to play.

All of this dude's attacks are fair and dodge-able 100% of the time once you're able to recognise them. Just keep trying.

use all of the health increasing charms you have and just try to learn how to dodge his attacks for a few fights. he's different from every other boss in the game.

>boss is easy once you memorize everything
wow, no shit?

Attached: hit_or_miss.jpg (377x633, 40K)

Yeah I know, Im not some scrub who blames the game. Shit is just fucking insane.

Lol good luck with pure vessel then scrub.

Seriously, dash inbetween his 4 horizontal flames for an easy opening, don't try and pogo his ground to jump attack, avoid it. Pogo the air to ground attack instead. His pillar flames are ez as long as you keep moving and his spikes are a great time for a quick heal

so why don't you just do it

What move do you have problems with?

In comparison to an RNG boss like Absolute Radiance that just spamfucks you with attacks that come from off screen.

All Nightmare King Grimm requires is for you to stay calm and not be greedy.

I know how to dodge everything lol, its the execution that fucks me. Its hard to tell between startup of the attacks too.

would you still consider it a victory to kill a boss on radiant but then die immediately afterwards to environmental damage? the game does but it still feels kinda wrong

Consider always staying on either end of the arena in order to better predict from which direction he'll attack from.

just move on to other easy obstacle, just like your pathetic life

Tell me your strategy for avoiding each attack.

But PV is easier than NKG

>I gave up after 3 tries
lol faggot

Normie faggot fuck off.

Don't be greedy with him, he has very small openings and will punish you hard.
Don't try to heal in between attacks, the only time you can is when he transforms into bats.
The 4 pillars of fire are your best opening to do a lot of damage, try to be under him right after he launch the 4th one and spam Abyss Shriek.
Don't hug the walls, try to be in the middle of the arena as much as possible, it will give you more room to avoid his attacks.

1. Calm the fuck down.
2. Spend few round just to memorize his patterns.
3. Choose better charm combo: no tank, no indirect damage like minions, just pure damage and more reach for your nail.
4. Prefer basic hits instead of power hits, if you don't have Nailmaster.
5. Stop that unnecessary jumping, do it only when you actually need it.
6. Don't play too safe, when you see opening, use it and hit him as much as you can.
7. Calm the fuck down, it's not your college exam or popping a cherry of your 2D waifu, it's a vidya with no actualy consequences when failing.
8. Don't forget to have fun.

Attached: 1550568325701.gif (620x465, 1.26M)

This.

Also, what I did was play for 30 minutes and then quit until the next day. To limit my frustration.

It has a lot less health and staggers easily but the moveset is literally NKG but faster bro.

>Don't hug the walls, try to be in the middle of the arena as much as possible, it will give you more room to avoid his attacks
This is a pretty shitty tip, if you stay in the middle you only have half of the arena to avoid attacks, whereas if you stay on either end you have the entire opposite side.

His air to ground and ground to air attacks cover a lot of the area, if you are hugging a wall you'll have more trouble to avoid it than just dashing to the side.

First can simply be jumped over and second shadow dashed through, staying in the center literally provides no benefits and only make him more unpredictable.

I figured most of this out by just playing already. I took off the gimmick build and had luck with both of these:
Unbreakable Strength/Mark of Pride/Sharp Shadow (good for dodging and getting in hits, healing pretty much impossible outside of staggers)
or
Unbreakable Strength/Quick Focus/Shape of Unn/Grubsong (heal-centric build, can get heals in during flame pillars and fire dragons)
I definitely want the range increase though after playing around with the first build. You can't really hit him through the flame pillars with the default range (you can still hit him during an attack but if you have more range you can hit him even if theres a flame pillar between you)
Probably going to try more tomorrow, I could feel the tilt on my last few attempts

>don't try and pogo his ground to jump attack
You can do it though, you just have to jump early and be holding in his direction. Its actually not too difficult. That dash to uppercut attack is definitely the biggest bullshit in his arsenal just because he's so inconsistant about dashing back (I KNOW IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK TOWARDS HIM BUT HE DOESNT ALWAYS DO IT EVEN WHEN I WALK/DASH TOWARDS HIM ITS FUCKING ANNOYING)

this started as a joke but I eventually got all the way to end, feels good bro

Attached: D6xIy8nUIAA-_pr.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Go with a mobility build, just keep trying. The dance metaphor everyone uses is basically it. It clicks at some point and you perform a lot better.