Better than Eggman

>better than Eggman
>better than Shadow

How does he fucking do it, lads

Attached: Metal.png (1200x1200, 835K)

Actually based. Metal sonic is the coolest thing to come out of CD.

Attached: GOY FAST.jpg (780x442, 25K)

Shadow used to be better until he became a parody of himself. Metal's always had an enjoyable appearance, even in the worst of Sonic games, like when one of the cutscenes in Rise of Lyric has him walking up to the hand lock and trying to get in.

I really don't know how they managed to make "Sonic but he's a robot" so cool looking

Attached: 1524708336315.png (714x885, 165K)

His peak was in Heroes.

because hes the only successful and meaningful attempt at replicating a robotic sonic, the other robot sonic clones during that time were literally just generic badniks who resembled sonic and had more health.

>Better than CHADOW
You wish loser.

>better than Eggman
>only keeps coming back thanks to Eggman
Well fuck you too

He's bad!Sonic without being edgy

Attached: DikZePtUEAAa1oF.png (1173x615, 253K)

Robots are always cool.

>No AESTHETIC

Mecha is the best robot Sonic.

Attached: Mecha a BEST.webm (1920x1080, 2.17M)

his not better then Eggman but is way better then shadow

why couldn't he be Sonic's echo fighter

>Metal Sonic
>not edgy

Robots are inherently better than meatbags.

>better than Eggman

Attached: announcement.jpg (476x474, 46K)

Shadow is edgy and it feels off cause we feel like he should have the self awareness to realize how edgy hes being. Metal sonic is edgy but hes a robot so we get why he isnt self aware about it

You forgot the vital component:
Metal Sonic doesn't talk.

Except he does talk? Have you ever played Heroes or Generations? And his voice is pretty cool, and Heroes adds some extra depth to his character with his obsession with beating Sonic because he can't come to terms with the fact that he's a fake.

Doesn't he lose badly every time?

Not user but i didnt even know he talked.

>better than Shadow
This is Nostalgia talking
>better than Eggman
Nostalgia or not this is just flatout wrong.
And I say this as a Shadow fan

Attached: 1469353995931.png (666x888, 333K)

They actually cant fuck up Metal because he cant talk and his role is very simple. Be a hard, speedy boss for Sonic to overcome that isn't Eggman.

If he did, GUARANTEE you everything he would say would be something about being superior to everyone and SEGA would make him annoying.

It also feels off because he was made to be a pacifist who was just forced to do what he did due to outside circumstances. Pointless edgyness or cruelty is painfully OOC for him

He can't. For some reason, he had a textbox in Generations but that was a one-off. He doesn't talk in Rivals, he doesn't talk in Heroes without Neo, he doesn't talk in his own game.

HE DOESN'T TALK AT ALL.
Unless Eggman talks through him.

member that time metal sonic turned into a fucking xenomorph dragon?

Attached: SIMPLE CURIOSITY.jpg (1192x887, 517K)

It was cool. Sonic should be cool again

Except that one time in that one cartoon.
>THERE IS
>ONLY ONE
>SONIC

RUTS DAT?? YOU RANT MORE RISPS?

OK, PONTAFF, WRITE MORE FUNNY SONIC, ITS RHAT GAIJINS RANT FROM ME

Attached: Takashii.png (182x234, 69K)

>Shadow used to be better when he was an absolute edgelord that was literally made from the blood of an evil alien called BLACK DOOM instead of a calm and collected antihero that dislikes getting caught up in bullshit

Attached: 604E28F1-B02E-4FD2-B2D1-3605FF734969.jpg (360x270, 18K)

Its like taking candy from a baby...

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU’RE THINKING

Metal did manage to lock Eggman in a closet for an entire game.

he used to be good in sa2 and heroes and that's about it. maybe sonic battle

Cool design, goat theme, good motivations when he's not just a miniboss, a rival without all the writing baggage

He was GOAT character in 06

Reminder that Mecha jobbed harder than Sonic and his only accomplishment is ruining EggRobo's plans

>me feet hurt
>Silver is too loud
>I wish I was back home at the Ark with Maria

Attached: PARTY SHADOW.png (435x390, 235K)

He was actually the main character in 06.

There has only ever been one good incarnation of Shadow
FACT

Attached: shadow.jpg (465x255, 45K)

shadow was ruined by the fanbase, they all insist he is gay

> All these people not liking the edgehog.

Attached: 1557220273118.jpg (214x270, 18K)

/sthg/ is not representative of the fanbase as a whole

It's just /sthg/ running a joke to the ground again

>his entire original purpose for living was for some chick he met in space
>gay

I love this.

Shadow n Metal are friends!

Attached: smile.jpg (599x1335, 196K)

He and Silver, you mean, there was a lot of important stuff involving Silver that barely got close to Shadow. Honestly the only non important hedgehogs of Sonic 06 were Sonic and Amy

You are maining Metal Sonic in Team Sonic Racing, right?

It's ironic that they're so fucked in the head they think Yea Forums is nothing but classic purists. Funny considering we've had so many more successful Classic, Mania, Adventure and Racing Spinoff threads. And what do they have? Endless erafagging and smut talk. They just hate Yea Forums because we get along a lot easier and can make a thread successful without pure shitposts, even if the accursed Mania boogeyman is brought up.

Would be considered cringe nowadays but that sonic short with shadow/metal sonic consoling each other about being fake sonics was nice.

Some reason i thought the second panel was shadow smacking metal in the face

Not really Silver, he just gets played by Mephiles and then proceeds to fuck around dealing with Iblis in the future which becomes pointless when Solaris comes back.

Shadow's the only one taking actual steps towards stopping Solaris becoming one again since he's dealing with Mephiles in the present.

Attached: olympics.jpg (1334x1024, 574K)

Why's metal blushing in the first panel?

Attached: 1499718134524.png (366x286, 6K)

>dealing with Iblis in the future which becomes pointless when Solaris comes back
Literally everything everyone did was pointless thanks to Solaris, with that logic Shadow and Silver did the same amount of work because both went for an emerald and both fought Solaris as Supers
And you are forgetting the entire premise of the game is only possible because both Shadow and Silver sealed Mephiles and Iblis in the past

And this is the part where you link this post in the general and cause a bunch of threadwarring, right?

Not really, I just legitimately think they're terrible is all. The only people who do that are falseflaggers.

This. All Mecha had going for him was persistence, but he was still nothing but a brain-dead Badnik.

Iizuka no please we dont like new sonic. Give us soul sonic? You understand me Iizuka? Il get a translator and il bring you to the states just so you see whats wrong, please just stop thinking like this Iizuka. I love sonic I dont want this, I dont want everyone dick riding every sonic 3d fan engine demo that will never be made into a full fangame or have good level design of the 1 level that might come out. Iizuka you're the only one who can fix sonic please stop letting this happen, no more wisps, no more zavok, no more forced comedy, no more of sonic being turned into a joke character, no more power of friendship is the only moral. Iizuka you dont need Yuuji Naka but you do need help. The regular american tards dont like 3D sonic to begin with they dont get how you did sonic adventure so well. They just care about Mania and thats ok. Please we love the older, Iizuka you're so much more than this do you understand? Im going to learn Japanese to make this more clear to you Iizuka

The better question is how.

And that's why it sucked.

Who won?