The West can't make an attractive female charact-

The West can't make an attractive female charact-

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

er

ers YEESH

>not staying pure for Daniel

Attached: 15063950250250.jpg (720x1003, 188K)

That's a man

where are the females?

Seriously, who are these characters appealing to? Maybe it's because I live in the Midwest USA where people are more conservative, but I've never seen a young person out in public who actually dresses and acts like this. Is it limited to the coasts?

>midwest USA
I'm so sorry

/thread

>amerimutt vidya
Into the trash it goes.
Also mutt vidya isn't "Western" you dumb creatura.

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

It's a faggot thing. It's big in liberal cities.

who is that ratboy?

Attached: and who could forget dear ratboy.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I've literally never seen this before in my life.

I live in North Carolina. No one looks like this here. I think these designers live in small hipster enclaves and have become so insulated they think everyone looks like that.

Big cities are festering shitholes for this kind of thing. Being confined to a box and having all your needs met leads to some very interesting life choices.

That bitch is fucking disgusting, Asian girl was 1000x better

If you stay away from the rednecks it's pretty comfortable out here.

Unironically, which one is the female? I can't tell

Which one is the female?

They are literally a hipster enclave in the game.

Oh, this is LiS2?

It's made by like 2 50-year-old French Canadian men. If you know anything about LiS1, shit like this shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

looks like Donte with long hair

Which one is female?

>t. pozzed eurovirgin whose continent is solely responsible for pumping out woke garbage like this, asscreed and battlefield every year and filling the market with worthless trash

kill yourself asap mohammad, gaming would be better for it

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

gayer than aids

>DICE
They're owned by EA so american.
>cinematic snoy movieshit
the fuck else did you expect.
>ubishit
I'll give you that one but it's no surprise since they have to compete with the likes of EA and bethshit.
Meanwhile Yurop still releases better games than muttland does.

Attached: hitman.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Where is female?

Attached: kara.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

i hope that DOA piece of shit isn't pic related, lmfao.

also
>owned by EA so American

Typical spineless autistic euroslimes, you're literally incapable of ever having any semblance of a spine lmao. just admit that you make shit games and own up to clogging the market with woke garbage already. You can only use the "b-b-b-but our a-a-american slave masters told us to!" excuse for so long.

Now go back to pretending the continent that gave us David Cage and Rockstar is an any way shape or form not a cancer that needs to be completely vaporized

>those haircuts
JUST

Except that he's right about DICE. They were making good games until the American megacorp started breathing down their necks and all went to shit.

Never seen a house cat dye its fur neon colors and mutilate itself.

they literally both male

Why is he doing the “you’re small time” thing

You can't be serious. That looks like trash and male.

Can't tell if thar thing is a male or a female but I do believe I see hairy armpits on it.
The mystery thickens

I looked up the superpower in season 2 and apparently its just telekinesis which coming from time travel is really shit. They could have done astral projection or some shit.

The developers are foreign (French) so they probably just assume this is what rebel/punk kids look like in the US. It explains the cringe dialogue in both seasons to.