We're going home

>we're going home

Attached: D6sct3ZX4AAOTiV.jpg (1125x1136, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1mH0DROQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based zoomerthread

based!!!

>Listen man, we've been friends since kindergarten so I'm gonna be honest with you. Your obsession with the past and your yearning for things that make you feel nostalgic are fueled by your failures in the present and bleak prospects in your future. To avoid thinking about such important issues you try t live your life the same way you did 10 years ago refusing to admit that you have not developed past your teenage years. I'm worried bro.

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

retarded wowfags actually think anything could recreate the original experience

HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE LIKE ASMONGOLD WHO NEVER PLAYED VANILLA BEFOR CLEARS DEADMINES AT LEVEL 18 WITHOUT DYING?? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HARDCORE EXPERIENCE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GAME BROS

Attached: 1524090214020.jpg (263x192, 6K)

He gets carried

Its funny how rereleasing a game everyone already played to death in 2006 is making people excited

based chad bro

Imagine if nobody could play super Mario Bros 3 a year after it was released. Of course people are excited

I wish I had the experience the wowfags had.
But then again, I was a sad argentinian poorfag (and I still am).

Attached: 1438402701696-1.jpg (624x658, 90K)

When the fuck are you people actually going home? Every day for months now the same shit. What's the exact date, and not beta invite, when is the general release for everyone.

this, its already fucking released you dumb WoWFags, stop making your retarded boring ass threads

WURDUH WHURCRUF

BASED

>mfw shills freaking the fuck out when they realized it's actually going to launch & be very successful.

Attached: full mast 2.gif (245x168, 795K)

cos his groupies just do all the work, surprisingly their motivation is enough to even learn how to play the game

Attached: 1558086182552.jpg (1125x1136, 160K)

WoW Classic Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1mH0DROQM

Based

name one (1) game

Deadmines ain't even hard lmao

>NEVER PLAYED VANILLA BEFOR
he played vanilla, he just never played on a private server

that's what private servers are for

Attached: 1536027579778.png (917x599, 46K)

I have played private servers extensively over the years to make up for not having the money as a kid to play vanilla when it was around. The game honestly feels very unbalanced and I've become cynical with my experience. I dislike minmaxing autism and I hate how rng and unreliable orc stun resistance was and then like I find out that tauren had massive attack ranges and it's just killed my drive to play. Such a massive disadvantage for an ele shaman. Orcs are not fun to play because you are literally banking on resisting stuns to win certain match ups. You can go an entire fight without having resisted a thing or wind up completely cucking a warrior out of all his intercepts. There's something about being so reliant on a passive that makes me feel bored playing an orc shaman. I miss my cow, bros. I miss getting big dick war stomps off and making active plays, undisturbed by the presence of a passive that I curse when it resists something when I'm in no danger and curse when it doesn't resist when I actually need it. There's just something about it. I don't mind crits but stun resistance just zaps the fun out of the game. Literally winning duels entirely off the back of a meme racial.

Is there something wrong with me? Have I just lost the patience for rpg mechanics?

This attack range on tauren shit really makes me feel sad. I don't wanna play a orc nigger but people in the classic community constantly berate me for not doing so like I'm committing some cardinal sin. I could ignore them if not for this huge disadvantage I had once thought to be a TBC only thing.

27th of August. It's three months away.

It's so fucking sad dude. Just goes to show people were right about games going to shit in 2008. Developers are now recreating those experiences cause they realise they've fucked up for a decade straight. This decade has been so shit. I can only hope 2020s are better in general. It'd be nice to see a quality comedy or horror film again instead of getting Capeshit 32

There is no larger attack range on any race in classic. You have to remember this isn't vanilla in 1.12 client, it's a legion client made to look and act like 1.12, and things like tauren attack range haven't been a thing in this client in forever.

There is a twitch clip from a guy called perplexity showing their attack range. It is honestly massive. A large part of melee kiting on shaman is earthbind and failing that frost shocks. Earth bind has a 10 yard range. 8yd melee range (works both ways) as opposed to 5 literally makes it nigh impossible to deadzone warriors for instance. It only benefits warriors and in the process cucks druids, shamans and hunters. I really really fucking hope it was an oversight. I've gotten so used to playing tauren on private servers and to have such a glaring weakness ruins pvp for me. It's my primary interest in the game. Feels fucking bad man.

OP is gay, but is also a lesbian. He's a man in a beautiful woman's body, and he wants to know why you don't know it. His only goal is to be discovered." In the film as portrayed by David Spade, the only gay character that is given a name is the character's brother Tony.

The idea of coming out to your family through comedy is still something most people still struggle to come to terms with, but now the gay-comedy genre is exploding. Since 2006, the number of movies featuring a gay character or couple in a lead role has increased from 13 in 2000 to 37 by 2012. That is a big jump, especially from a film that featured only two male leads; a gay couple in a comic book movie? Not so much. This trend is not simply an upswing, though. For example, in 2006, there was no lesbian film to feature onscreen. In 2012, there were 17. Now there are 36. Some of it has to do with the success of other gay-themed genres like teen humor, where there are far fewer films catering to a straight audience.

I know it's a thing in 1.12, the evidence is all there. Sad walljumping etc will be gone too in classic

Honestly lost interest. 1.12 is such a trash patch.

Yup you lost the patience for rpgs
happened to me with hmm and elder scrolls, cant play em that sucks but atleast i get to experience vanilla again although this time i'll just spam frostbolt to appease a short circuit of endorphins rather than actively immerse myself in the world

Reminder blizzard has garbage servers that makes you feel like you're permanently playing at 300ms at all times and people are actually fucking praising this as being "the classic experience". Blizzcucks are actually fucking praising terrible servers and acting like it was some move to be "authentic". These people will literally eat feces and talk to you about how nuanced the flavours were.

Can you show me evidence of tauren attack range in 1.12? I've tried to search but the earliest incidents I can find date to 2008 May. Just months before WOTLK

I enjoy quests and lore and all that jazz and I don't get hung up on crits. But fucking stun resistance is the most cancerous shit to ever be put into the game and there's a reason it was heavily nerfed and subsequently reworked literally 1 patch after 1.12 and later into tbc

even with nerfed stun resist chance the idea of winning a fight cause you resisted a 6s stun or something is pretty cancer. I'm glad it turned to stun duration reduction instead.

based. there might be some truth to this