Vampire Bloodlines 2 is fucking FUCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=8hxp0lZjrNo

Let's be real here, this game has no chance in Hell. Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red is going to MURDER this game. Who the fuck is going to want to play some boring ass goth vampire shit, when they can play Cyberpunk? Cyberpunk is a way cooler setting and way more interesting in terms of story, aesthetics, and combat. What would you rather do, have epic gunfights with crazy acid guns and rocket launchers inside futuristic slums full of neon signs and crazy shit going on as Carpenter Brut plays, or some lame boring ass shit where you're a boring white dude walking in some generic dirty alleyway to go feed on some hobos, then have limp wristed sissy combat against some fag in a fishnet top as some shitty MCR garbage plays?

Look at this, that looks a thousand times cooler than the city in this shitty vampire game.

Attached: cyber.jpg (1024x576, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1UdTvLoUSY
youtube.com/watch?v=zqK65DPRKPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhw2l_lSgUE
youtube.com/watch?v=7xOFWWkGcFw
youtu.be/3eVSDN8KIEQ?t=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vampire is gonna flop compared to cyberpunk 2077

Who the fuck cares, i'm buying both.

the Cyberpunk aesthetic is tired as fuck. Only brainlets would cream over that kind of game.

I'll probably get both at some point unless they turn out to be shit.

>a barely used aesthetic
>tired as fuck

meanwhile let's see what uses the aesthetic this shitty vampire game does:

-Supernatural
-Vampire Diaries
-The Originals
-Charmed
-Buffy
-Angel
-Teen Wolf
-Hemlock Grove
-True Blood

That's just tv shows, I didn't even get into games.

>buying a good game and a shit game instead of buying the good game and some booze and weed to further enjoy it

Is Vampire gonna have daytime, or is it some retarded edgefest that is only at night? How did the previous game handle night in that world?

tv shows? we're talking about games here retard

get into games. i'd like to see you list some.

I don't think you understand the part where if there's sunlight, you die.

Why the fuck would someone compare VTMB 2 with Cyberpunk. What a shitty discussion.

Vampires in VTMB insta-die if they get hit by sunlight, so the game is set exclusively during night time

Vtmb only has night time honey

its a discussion best suited for brainlets

Hey is cyberpunk on pc? I’m gonna pirate it

>cyberpunk 2077 has a voiced protag even though you create your own character and it's first-person

DROPPED

Attached: 1553274794217.jpg (892x896, 75K)

>Let's be real here, this game has no chance in Hell. Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red is going to MURDER this game
Honestly what kind of fucking brainlets writes something like this. Not everything is a fucking competition and pretty much everyone who isn't a broke turbo sperg plays more than one game.

Let's see

-Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2(only the second game matches Bloodlines' aesthetic, not the first)
-Vampyre
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer
-Bloodrayne 1 and 2
-Dark
-Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 5
-DmC: Devil May Cry

I'm sure there's more.

So it has to be night all the time? That's retarded, how is it even explained in the game or handled? Cyberpunk 2077 is better, cdpr isn't afraid to show daytime.

>Vtmb only has night time honey

Confirmed for edgelord garbage made for tryhards.

>Gameplay Interview
fucking wow, they clearly have nothing impressive to show

you've never played VTMB, have you?

The voice acting is superb, and more immersive than playing some silent protagonist because the devs are too cheap to hire voice actors lol

>HEY CHICO, PUTA MADRE, OVER HERE JAINA, ARIBA ARIBA

sorry I don't want to play as some Mexican gangbanger and I'd prefer to actually roleplay

I've seen tons of gameplay videos and fans discussing the games and setting. It's literally just like all these "dark urban fantasy" shows. Takes place in a boring mundane city, with "paranormal" shit happening, and inhuman races mucking about doing what they do.

Uhhh mommy I can't play more than one game

sounds awesome actually

Yeah, instead you'll be playing as this, and going

>Woe is me, my life eternal, I am so cursed, like I totally wish I was not undead and stuff cuz like it totally sucks. Oh no, the elder vampire is calling me to a meeting, I am like, totally fucking fucked dude!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Weedlol
Kill youself, parasite.
60 bucks for nearly 100 hours of entertainment is nothing to anyone woty a decent job.

Cyberpunk 2077 negates the need to play this vampire shit.

>I'd prefer to actually roleplay
this for me too, I don't care how good the voice-acting for the MC is, I want my own persona, that's why I loved New Vegas for instance

Sounds awesome until you realize you can see the same shit outside, just without the paranormal stuff. Cyberpunk is unique in that it's a beautiful setting with style you won't generally find in real cities yet. I can go downtown and see all the shit in Vampire Bloodlines, so why bother? It's boring. Behold the splendour of cyberpunk.

Attached: cedric-cunanan-the-armory.jpg (1920x900, 752K)

looks kind of Fallout-drab actually judging from the gameplay video we got

>wasting money on shit to prove you have lots of money

This is why poor people will always be poor.

Nah that was because of the daytime and the sun. It's gonna look fucking incredible at night for sure. Unlike Vampire, which is such a shit setting it literally has to break logic and be night 24/7 or it looks like shit. Your game will look more like gta than what sunposters claim cyberpunk 2077 is.

>a game set in Seattle
Nooo stop don't pay attention to Seattle.

Attached: 1392855331787.png (249x230, 43K)

Behold, the kind of music you can look forward to in Cyberpunk 2077:
youtube.com/watch?v=T1UdTvLoUSY
Pure fucking KINO.

Meanwhile in Vampire Bloodlines 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=zqK65DPRKPw
Tryhard edgelord shit.

Yeah... both look amazing lol. Why limit yourself? I’ve never heard of something so retarded.

Attached: 543F875C-080C-472D-A5D1-673E3C300729.jpg (1352x658, 188K)

How the fuck does bloodlines 2 look amazing?

Both games are shit and will flop, especially when Todd releases Skyrim again

to be honest i kind of assumed that a venn diagram on the fanbases of these two games would just be a circle
is there some kind of rivalry here? or just a good shitpost?

Attached: 1532336352765.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Let's be real here, apples have no chance in Hell. Oranges are going to MURDER this fruit. Who the fuck is going to want to eat some boring ass apple, when they can eat an orange? Oranges are a way tastier fruit and way more pleasing in terms of texture, juiciness, and color. What would you rather do, bite into a beautiful, juicy orange, or some lame boring ass apple which is mostly just a dull white flesh once you get past the gross skin that you have to eat because it's a pain to peel off?

Look at this, that looks a thousand times cooler than some shitty apple.

Attached: orange.jpg (3680x1920, 3.45M)

Bloodlines wishes it could be a rival to Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk shits on this cliche boring setting.

well, i like the look of both and i'm looking forward to them, but you do you user

Attached: 1497240536169.jpg (462x405, 68K)

>as some shitty MCR garbage plays
Shit taste, OP

NO! You can't like both, you have to choose. Pick one.

>looking forward to a game made by a shovelware studio

Attached: hardsuit labs.jpg (714x1386, 181K)

>That's retarded, how is it even explained in the game or handled?
By handwaving it because a day-night cycle is just fucking tedious and at most interesting in theory

they cut all the crap a few years ago and reformed the company

do you really have to ask? both Bloodline and Witcher series has been discussed way before some of these "shitposting" anons were born. There is no rivalry and only autistic falseflagger, probably the TheBull from reddit that constantly derailed any mention of CDPR on Yea Forums and later got found out by others anons that they guy was had severe autism.

Attached: 1556444757715.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna handle it just fine though. And that's a setting people always think should be only at night.

hmm... i pick cyberpunk just to keep the harmony in this thread and i certainly wont secretly also choose vampire in vampire threads

Attached: 1536239694885.gif (280x347, 201K)

Imagine being this butthurt because people are excited for another game more than yours

Attached: butthurt.png (641x259, 413K)

What is with the autistic anons sperging about the dumbest shit in this thread.

Is it just one guy?

>booze and weed

Attached: 1549978242612.png (661x570, 137K)

Cyberpunk 2077 also doesn't have the tiny little problem of the PC burning and dying when hit by sunlight.

>TheBull

wow his name sounds awesome, is he a black guy?

So? In Vampire Diaries the vampires had magic rings that let them walk in sunlight.

see nothing to see here folks move along

Attached: 1547606118439.png (500x500, 279K)

And in twilight they glitter in the sun.
Just because those series are horrible trash doesn't mean other settings have to shit all over vampires as well.

>forced thinblood
>haven't even gone into the new WoD ruleset (i.e. Rudi's army, you can skip shit that triggers you! etc.) which the devs will 100% be writing with those in mind

day 10 or 30 pirate, depending on Yea Forums's general reaction

Attached: 1554967587684.jpg (430x650, 29K)

>vampire bloodlines 2
Faggot thread for faggots

Those series are the same as this bullshit though. If anything they're better, least they don't have gay black islamic vampires lol

>THIS POSTER HAS BEEN DIABLERIZED BY ASSAMITE GANG

Attached: SEXYASSamite.png (200x200, 78K)

Agreed. Vampire and goth shit is for queers, cyberpunk is for real men.

What's the next cland why is it LASOMBROS

based

Thats nice but FF7R is going to murder CP2077

In Cyberpunk some judge dredd style cop would have slaughtered these degenerate vampire freaks, that's why cyberpunk is better

They're both gonna be garbage

FF7R is garbage.

Where to the heck does even that comparison come from? Bloodlines won't fail because cyberpunk exists. It will fail because chances are that it will be nothing like bloodlines 1.

>In Cyberpunk some judge dredd style cop would have slaughtered these degenerate vampire freaks
No one remind him of the literal conversion guide between VtM and Cyberpunk 2020

>implying you will get to play any clans outside of the boring cammy ones

Cyberpunk will kill it because cyberpunk is a more interesting setting than some generic goth vampire crap. Cyberpunk is KINO.

Paradox cant make good games outside of crusader kings/hearts of iron, I have no faith

/thread

Lasombros are in the Camarilla now

>it will fail because chances are that it will be nothing like bloodlines 1
but user, bloodlines 1 failed so much it got troika shutdown

/thread now can we continue talking about VB 2 please?

No, because it fuckin sucks

>Who the fuck is going to want to play some boring ass goth vampire shit, when they can play Cyberpunk?
People who want to play more than one game in their life.

they won't even come out at the same time

A boring game with shit they can see outside in their own city?

I disagree. I think that Cyberpunk will be more forgettable once the shock and awe wears off. It doesn't look like it has a shadow of the staying power that GTA does (which plays a lot with humor, satire, elaborate and locations, driving, and sandbox). I think people will ultimately view cyberpunk as a very ambitious but generic shooter. On the other hand, I think that VTMB will be remembered for longer.

Fuck the sun

vtmb2 has waifus
cyberpunk 2077 has western model abominations

>cyberpunk 2077 has western model abominations
CDPR really sucks at female faces.
It's all fucking sameface clones, like Chrono Trigger Vegetaface or Incase ahegao.

Attached: 1514763722394.jpg (480x640, 66K)

this
i already preordered VTMB2 and now wait to preorder Cyberpunk 2077(both on GOG obviously)

Attached: vtmb.jpg (1122x583, 121K)

paradox games are always a niche and it might effect bloodlines so it cant really compete with cyberpunk. also im willing to bet they are gonna shove dlcs for bloodines in any way they can

>cancelled prey 2

Attached: 1557951792780.png (822x802, 680K)

Weeelll.... So far Cyberpunk 2077 has shown Misty, the corporate lady and default femV, which all look great. VTMB 2 has shown a tranny and a decent looking femvamp. So far Cyberpunk has the edge.

I'm more hyped for vtmb2 than for borderlands in cyberpunkland.

why the fuck are you pitting the 2 against eachother? im looking forward to both. only thing im apprehensive about is the progressive fanfic writing of Bloodlines 2

it doesn't need to compete with cb2077, it needs to sell more than the original, which is no biggie, since the original only sold 90k units

I don't know where you live but I don't live in a ghetto or a shady metropolis.

>On the other hand, I think that VTMB will be remembered for longer.

yeah for being a pos made for edgelords lol

This

>murder
>enemy level straight from w3
Based dolboeb

yennefer.

Now what fags?

>paying to play some faggy preachy identity politics bullshit to be shoved down your throat

Absolute faggots, the lot of you.

Why do you think they're going to have similar release windows?

Yes, yenneferface is the problem I'm talking about.

>buying

Attached: 1547145096939.png (660x350, 125K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

Almost this. I don't know if I'll be buying the new Vampire yet. Wasn't the biggest fan of the previous game, but I need to try playing it again.

Vampire is only fucked because a bunch of SJWs took over the company. As the atmosphere with be gone, all the straight/hot lesbo shit will be removed/replaced with uglier models, 1000% increase in nog vampires, etc.

> 1000% in nog vampires
so 10 nigger vampires? Vtmb1 had Helter as the only nigger vampire. 10 is not that bad, imo

Yennefer is fucking hot

You do know that's exactly the theme of Cyberpunk?

The only shit game is The Outer Worlds. The setting is something literally no one wanted, graphics are dsted and gameplay is as janky as ever when it comes to Obsidian. I hope it will finally open eyes to all Obsidiots. Sure, they made some good games but they were always flawed and good despite and not because.

based
not to mention rick and morty tier aesthethics. Outer World is such a reddit game

>Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna handle it just fine though
They literally just released a statement about changing the sunny part because sweaty neckbeards were crying so much about MUH DARKNESS MUH RAIN MUH NEON LIGHTS.

that was about the changes from the old trailer to the new, they're not removing the damn sun

And then there's also this guy! Nice, now this is a party. I've brought some whiskey, some strawman, some baits and buzzwords. Anyone got some cherrypick?

the Tremere Primogen is black

he wasn't black, he just had le epic deathly "pallour"

Troika doesn't exist anymore so anyone expecting jack and shit from nu-Vampire is a fucking moron of the highest calibre.

Attached: mfw.png (692x677, 538K)

Should've added an extra 0. I honestly expect more than 13% (not just more than Seattle's but the US as a whole) of the vampires to be black, and more the 50% being non-white/mutts in general even though Goth is a predominately white sub-culture. Other than that I expect a Drumph Venture who might be the main villain, the human trash mobs will be skinheads instead of gang bangers, Malkavians less insane, and other nonsense.
I've been desensitized to some games getting 'woke' but bloodlines actually pisses me off. It was excellent escapism, now it's the opposite.

Actually this
This thread is full of fucking bait
OR
Yea Forums discusion is now YouTube comments level of stupid

umm I remember it being possible to survive sunlight in the original rule books

yeah, but you need some strong disciplines/be a hyper-weak thinblood

>It was excellent escapism, now it's the opposite.
we know nothing about the game yet, chill your panties

The thing about being a vampire is that it's not a lifestyle choice

imagine being this mad, what a cuck

play cyberpunk then, won't have any of those issues or be woke

Sure it's "possible".
But in v20 you take between 1 and 3 aggravated damage per turn that can only be soaked by fortitude at a stupidly high difficulty.
While in v5 you take your bane severity as aggravated damage per turn that can't be soaked but can be reduced with certain fortitude powers.
Good luck making it more than 10 turns in the sun.

so the game can't have daylight because players are too casual to handle trying yo survive in the mornings?

>too casual
>dying in a maximum of 8 rounds

a bloo bloo bloo, poor vampire can't handle the sun, what a shame

>vampires die in the sun
Truly mindblowing

Lmao if you buy either of these over hyped trash games you are a fool

Most likely will
Have kids
It had a very goth atmosphere, even the P&P did. SJW atmosphere is shit, eg: Watchdogs 2.
I have one small shred of hope they will see the light because I actually want it to be good. I know the general thread is full of shills so they monitor this place. However I don't think some of the devs even care about pleasing fans or making money, this game is just a vessel to try to fuck their 'woke' female staff.

stop being such a racist

Goths are SJWs, dipshit

>Cyberpunk77 is still being made with appealing to the widest audience in mind, just like The Witcher since 2, and by people who don't know what the fuck a proper RPG is supposed to be
>VTMB2 has so many red flags it's pretty much entirely red, the name is there just to cash in on nostalgia, and it seems to be somewhat working
>TOW is a fucking joke game judging by the gameplay reveal, classic Obsidian
The absolute state of video games.

They're fucking pussies. Reminder that even this poof could survive sunlight yet these bloodlines vamps can't, how sad. Can they even fight worth a damn? Like these guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qhw2l_lSgUE

Attached: Stefan-Salvatore-pretty-little-liars-and-the-vampire-diaries-35909459-1132-1293.jpg (1132x1293, 109K)

Witcher 3 IS a proper rpg, and the best rpg this gen, faggot.

>we don't want to punch down at the inferior black people and gays
Fuck no, they are not and never were anti-white. They were more accepting of alternative lifestyles but they never crossed the line. They were also a counter culture main steam social hated and SJWs today are the main stream.

Go follow some red highlights and destroy a monster nest.

Except Jack was written by Mitsoda, and Mitsoda is back on the menu, boys

>Fuck no, they are not and never were anti-white. They were more accepting of alternative lifestyles but they never crossed the line. They were also a counter culture main steam social hated and SJWs today are the main stream.
lol, you're only cucking yourself with this delusional shit

Friendly reminder: Actress Dichen Lachman was both in a cyberpunk show(Altered Carbon), AND a vampire show as well as a vampire movie. The more you know.

Attached: 0373.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>don't know what the fuck a proper RPG is supposed to be
What is a proper RPG?

>Proper RPG
>No character costumization
>No background story
>No stats
>No statrolls
>You can't change a quest result beyond "character lives" "character dies"
>No extensive list of dialogues
>map tells you exactly where to go
>You can't join other factions
More like pooper RPG lmao

>>No background story

Nigga, you know Witcher is a book series right? No backstory my fucking ass.

>m-muh nigger-slav books
no one cares, subhuman

Millions care, since they bought the games. No one care about Bloodlines besides some dorky edgelords who never outgrew goth shit.

Attached: 1557157743634.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

Don't talk shit about Bloodlines just because that guy is an idiot

This notion of "this guy did something well 15 years ago so that means he can do it again" needs to stop. Especially since his awful wife is probably puppeting him to some extent.

The notion that he can't needs to stop. Don't tell me that a character like Jack is impossible because Troika is dead, when the actual guy that wrote him is still on board

you have such bad faith towards him

Jack is literally from the pnp, what are you on about, he didn't invent him

Lmao imagine being that guy
There are probably anons here who identify on some level with that loser
How pathetic is that

>game made by devs who's last game everyone played and all the normalfags loved is going to outsell a game that's original game had a cult following
Stop the fucking presses.
>Cyberpunk
>Sun
Pick one.

>second inquisition demanding vampires to turn mortal
>blood pride parade
>ex-vampire talking about how he switched to soja-based blood substitute and staves of the hunger by praying
>religious institutions blaming all the murders and anemia happening anywhere near priests on vampires
>"embraced this way"
>VWMC (vampire, werewolf, mage, changeling) activists
>alt-inquisition trying to add S (slasher) to VWMC even though it's closer to inquisition than to VWMC
>high-ranking inquisitors outed as ghouls

I never said he did. He did, however, write him in the game

Yeah, and you can't change it
Just accept it, witcher 3 is an action game with some RPG mechanics

>dmc
>vampires
What?

Attached: 1544302547083.jpg (1024x700, 64K)

No its not. Not even a bit. Retards like you added a bunch of fanfiction bullshit to cyberpunk. Also this vampire bullshit is more goth than cyberpunk. What an idiot you are.

like you?

One that doesn't railroad your character into a certain alignment. I mostly meant that in context of Cyberpunk, since that is the game that lets you create a custom fucking character and then gives them a predefined personality right away.
No denying TW3 is an RPG, and there's a good game buried not too deep under many shitty design choices, but it was an entirely different kind of game, and I'm not just talking about the setting. Their design philosophy from TW3 is not suitable for this.

Why do people feel the need to constantly pin games next to one another in forced comparisons?

Why can't you perma-virgins just enjoy shit for what it has to offer?

Lol nice try loser

>haven't actually played the game
How about you shut the fuck up

>paradox interactive
Lmao it is going to be shit, don't even get excited for it

what the fuck are you on about, are you literally demented
Is this a Malkavian dialogue sample?

>DMC 3 and 5
The only vampire in DMC 3 is Negan and that's a boss fight

Do they share a release window?

The setting is similar, it's dark fantasy taking place in an urban setting. DMC 3, 5, and the shit reboot did anyway.

projecting

the fuck is Negan doing in dmc 3? does he use Lucille?

Because fuck you my games better then your game.

Same reason console wars exist; Factionalism

Who the fuck cares, i'm pirating both and every other game as well.

I'm pretty sure this user meant Nevan

And also shitposters

I'm memeing on the
>The thing about being a vampire is that it's not a lifestyle choice
you low IQ autist

Why the fuck would I play that shit when Witcher 3 is a way better rpg experience?

You PLAY the ROLE of Geralt, dumbass. hence RPG, ROLE PLAYING Game.

Let's see.
>Cyberpunk
>Dystopian relatively near future where capitalism has fucked you over completely and companies have sheer control over the estate and citizens lives.
>Technological advancement and cultural decay go hand in hand, subgroups are made to fight the system who are most commonly left winged.

spbp

First post is probably samefagging anyway.

>Why the fuck would I play that shit when Witcher 3 is a way better rpg experience?
I never asked you to. I asked you to stop talking about shit you know nothing about

>posting a picture of the cancelled TRUE Prey sequel

Dude, not cool. Go fucking die on a fucking fire you mother fucking fuck fucker.

Seriously though, VMTB2 is going to be an Open world VAMPIRE RPG. TES games don't count, and there are criminally low amounts of vampire rpg games with an open world, or even a sandbox gameplay. I have been waiting for a game like this for over 18 years, and I WILL enjoy it to my fullest extent of capability to play it as a video game. yes, I know there's a fuckload of open world games, I know that, I really do. I don't give a fuck, deal with it and go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1319537668709.jpg (616x616, 212K)

>You PLAY the ROLE of Geralt, dumbass. hence RPG, ROLE PLAYING Game.
Outed yourself, motherfucker. Pleases shitpost on another board. Yea Forums really can't take much more. Thank you

Mitsoda who made fucking Dead State, the worst game I ever bought due to shills on Yea Forums.
Absolute garbage in every respect.

Shut the fuck up.

It's not open world

no u

My mom has a job so I’ll buy both.

Attached: 171BEC68-2AE1-4D90-A47B-090E37784DC2.png (110x132, 36K)

>It's not open world

Sandbox?

It's Hub based. "Open"-Hub, I guess, but I prefer actual hand crafted levels and detailed hubs to explore as opposed to empty space with respawning enemy NPCs

To be fair, cyberpunk has had a bit of a dicey history with Orientalism.

>how do we know things are fucked?
>It looks like east asia!

Hubs

How am I wrong? It's a role playing game, nothing about role playing says it has to be an original character the player themselves created.

lmaoooo CyberGTA isn't killing anything except itself, which it already has back when they revealed what the game is actually going to look like

user, come on. This isn't my first rodeo

way to misinterpret it. It has an obessesion with Orientalism because back in the 80s, before the Jap economy crashed, everyone thought Jap zaibatsus would take over, yada yada yada
Nowadays, China is more likely to do. So instead of dystopian sushi, you're getting dystopian chow mein

Remember this: You are controlling a character, you are never self-inserting.

Attached: YEHWAHEH's PS4 controller.jpg (400x300, 26K)

By your logic jrpgs aren't rpgs since you play as the characters the story assigns to you.

Look at his track record after Bloodlines. He has essentially done nothing after Bloodlines, why should I have good faith in him?

>not open world or even sandboxy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: !=[ABSOLUTELY MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN ANGRY!!!!!!]=!.gif (500x746, 3.31M)

Yea Forums is already shit, user

>Hwo cares
>i will pirate both

Attached: 1552045097515.png (383x412, 213K)

wot?

why would you want open world for a 30 hour action rpg? In fact, why would you want open world for anything?

>not open world or even sandboxy
Literally a good thing, fuck open world sandbox shit like botw.

this

based

There is literally no reason not to have an open world game in 2019 unless its from indie devs

>throwing away good money to play some sjw vampire shit

Fucking sad

There's literally no reason to not to know the difference between "its" and "it's" in 2019

witcher 3 is open world and fucking incredible

You haven’t played any of these games

why do you want empty "maps" as opposed to actually designed levels?

The open world is by far the worst part of Witcher 3.

because he made one of the most well-written Western RPGs ever? if it were anyone else, sure I'd be skeptical. but it's Mitsoda we're talking about.

I hate the fact that interiors will probably be separated with loading screens. It unironically ruins my immersion seeing a fucking loading screen every time going in/out from buildings.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xOFWWkGcFw

There are no empty maps in witcher 3, dumbass

youtu.be/3eVSDN8KIEQ?t=4

To be honest, the first game was a critical failure as well, but its still one of the most played and remembered RPG's. I can see it outlasting 2077, if Mitsoda is allowed to operate directly to the writing without much editorial oversight.

2pbp

Why do I want a massive map when usually there's not enough shit to fill it out so there's a lot of "going from X to Y with nothing inbetween"? Bigger map doesn't mean better game.

Most of VTMB's writing was Anderson.

Not the main story

not to mention hubs suit a 30 hour game better

I like both styles, no reason to not play both...

>implying cyberpunk isn't sjw
Oh no no no no no
>wanting copy pasted busy work around your map

>he doesn't want to kidnap a PhD and drain it dry, turning into a serial killer like vamp

Wasn't VTMB a commercial failure?

Witcher 3 map wasn't copy paste

DUDE

It was

>VTMB
>Cyberpunk
What?

Critical and commercial. Only reason why its still a valuable IP is because a dedicated fan community refused to let it die.

>lame boring ass shit where you're a boring white dude walking in some generic dirty alleyway to go feed on some hobos

Now im lost what game you talking about. C2077 is rpg and i bet npc give xp too so you can go to fucking alleyway and farm there.

From my understanding VTMB is a hub based game similar to Deus Ex, why are you comparing it to a open world game like 2077?

the first game died because it released same day as half life 2 due to contract obligations.
He's saying they'll both release at the same time(they won't lmao) killing vtmb 2 sales

neither will be any good

Even alleyways look cooler in cyberpunk

Attached: elia-bonetti-scifi1.jpg (1500x846, 270K)

>Who the fuck cares, i'm buying both.

>Buying

Attached: 1488809857-1469402337-pic8.png (500x377, 93K)

In aesthetic cyberpunk yes, in 2077 they're just going to look like your usual alleyways.

No, cyberpunk 2077 IS aesthetic cyberpunk. It's fucking kino dude.

atm neither seems worth even a pirate to me.

What a shitty thread.

It really is. Yea Forums is fucking terrible. Just downright terrible

Bloodlines 2 is going to be shit because of socjus BS, but that has nothing to do with Cyberpunk 2077.

>that means we should argue about trannies and wolkin!

yea no, you are retarded.

>pronouns
we all know they won't make it fun, and will beat you over the head with them

fuck off nazi shill

you are in for a hash awakening.
nothing that comes out of california has "waifus"