VTMB thread

Which clan haven are you excited to see, anons?

Attached: 1468013303537.png (544x544, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18006174
youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM
youtu.be/4e_RAsns1o8
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L-l-lasombro haven, we are getting in, r-r-right bros?

nozzie and tremer got unique ones last time, its about time gangrel get a kennel

>gangrel
>vtmb2
Never ever, furry

tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice tzimice

Attached: 1554267802374.png (392x354, 209K)

Based and Sabbat pilled, how can the other clans even compete?

Attached: 1557868011985.png (852x541, 32K)

Never ever
Pretty sure they're dlc or one of the clans they intend to add through a free update.

I don't really remember what the sabbats deal was again, most of my knowledge of the setting comes from vtmb which I played years ago and some shit anons mention in threads.

Sabbat: based and redpilled
Camm*rilla: cringe and bluepilled
An*rchs (may Allah forgive me for uttering this word): beyond shit

Attached: cam.png (680x432, 126K)

>Tremere
chantry, with libraries and labs. gargoyle guards are mucking about mumbling about how they hate their masters. and cute gargoyle maids cleaning up after the vampire nerds' mess
>Nosferatu
sewers, but they'll make it as city-like as possible. tons of string lights and shit. there's a smelly river too. tons of roaches and rats around. has a walkway for electronic stores because that's all they're willing to spend money on
>Ventrue
it's the top three floors of an office building. super sophisticated but empty and soulless as fuck. the least comfy haven. but nice views
>Toreador
mansion in the middle of the city. super comfy and artsy with tons of sculptures, hanged paintings, etc. they hide a gun arsenal behind a huge painting of their primogen. there's only one bedroom with a large-ass bed which they share (yes, men and women)
>Malkavian
basically the Grout Mansion

LASOMBROS RISE UP

>Tzimice
New York basement
>Ravnos
Wellfare gyspy tents
>Lasombra
Poorly lit basement,if at all
>Setite
Drug den that has a pet python and a pyramid painting for larp

FUCK NOSFERATU AND FUCK VENTRUE
LASMOBRA AND MALKAVIAN NEXT

Attached: vampire_portrait_by_sei_ey_dcgrfhj-fullview.jpg (900x1350, 119K)

>Bruja
Something akin to The Last Round. A dive bar with a "secret" backroom that serves as a revolutionary headquarters. Flags on the walls, SJW-looking guerrillas in berets.
>Gangrel
Campfire in the suburbs, near the treeline. Massive bonfire roaring in the middle. Hanging camp lights and tiki torches. Barbecued rats. Disheveled tents and makeshift cabins litter the area. Guards on watch for werewolves.

>Lasombra
>>Poorly lit basement, if at all
P. retarded take desu. Lasombra are the Ventrue of the Sabbat. If anything, they'd occupy an austere estate in the hills or a blacked-out penthouse suite.

based

Daily reminder that corporate background picture is not ventrue

Lasombra are a pretty varied clan; yes, they CAN be (even more) social darwinist Ventrue, but they can also be sailors/pirates, or explicitly religious, or even occultists, through abyss mysticism.

>Gangrel
Vampires are supposed to be afraid of fire and it would draw attention

Spurdo is such a wholesome meme, free of taint of nouveo-Yea Forums

It 100% is

Ventrue is all I want. There are 2 clans left for the base game right? I feel like they won't get in because Toreador is already the "social" clan. Malks and Nosferatu would be fine to

Look at the remaining two splash pictures for the two Clans. There's no way it's not Ventrue.

The gameplay clan.

>he still thinks nos are in

If that office building turns out to be Lasombra I might literally shit myself in laughter

The ventrue tears would be glorious. It obviously IS ventrue, but the one thing still keeping the Lasombro hope alive is that the guy's reflection in the floor looks kind of weird, kind of distorted

What game mechanics from tabletop would you like to see?
For me:
>humanity mattering when convincing mortals
>low humanity hurting, but humanity loss involving huge rewards
>diablerie for permanent gain of xp
>friendly mortals mattering
>ghouls
>mortals helping in combat, not just always opposing you
>daylight mission or even allowing any mission to be daytime

Attached: 1461789093009.jpg (713x796, 247K)

It's not gonna be malk and Nosferatu; it'll be ventrue and either malk or nossie, with a possible Lasombra spoiler replacing any of them. Regardless, they've already confirmed further clans as free DLC post launch, so I'd imagine we'll eventually see Nosferatu, malk, etc even if they don't make it in on release

never played them but I like those ugly fucker, Gary was one of the most based character in the game.just behind Mercurio

Coming soon

Attached: 804.gif (400x300, 152K)

Ventrue are my favourite clan but there are no bigger faggot than Lacroix in this whole game

>but humanity loss involving huge rewards
But that is not a thing in the tabletop.
>diablerie for permanent gain of xp
Video games can't really show the possible repercussions without it becoming a straight part of the story instead of a game mechanic.

>daylight mission
imagine the cyberpunk-level autistic shitposting that would follow

Well, he's the only ventrue we get in the game

>Humanity loss
>Ever good
Makes it harder to wake up and stay up, you get a penalty to social rolls with mortals, and you need to use blush of life more often (iirc you eventually reach a point where you just can't use it at all). There is nothing good about being a low humanity vampire - that's why paths exist.

It's Tzimisce.

Attached: 20190517_191900.jpg (1440x1370, 804K)

they confirmed in stream no daylight mission, as it is a design headache

Vampires on paths are literally incapable of performing blush of life.
And Paths are shit.

Yeah, but at least you get to wake up at a decent time every night and aren't doomed to 50 years of torpor If you get hit by a truck

I can't take it anymore bros. I'll be mad if it's gay ventrue which no one cares about

But it can have good rewards
>be a dick
>gain lots of boons

>be good
>keep your mortal influence and frenzy rolls

They believe the antediluvians are going to wake up and end the entire world.
So to combat this they have abandoned all humanity and treat humans as either torture subjects or buffets.
How does that fight the antediluvians?
It doesnt. The Sabbat only really care about indulging in their gore fetishes and pissing the camarilla off.
The last time they actually fought an antediluvian was back in the 1400s. The Antediluvian didn't die. Just faked it and then fucked off shapeshifted as the person who killed it.
The Sabbat is fucking useless.

You said tabletop mechanics - rewards for low humanity isn't a tabletop mechanic; not to mention rewarding low humanity basically goes against the gothic horror themes of the whole gameline.

If getting hit by a truck sends you into torpor you certainly aren't an elder.
I prefer the current way where you can mitigate your degeneration via your convictions as a character rather than following The Path of What I Was Going To Do Anyway.
There is literally no direct correlation between boons and loss of humanity

So Brujah aren't part of the Camarilla anymore in V5, but are they in this game?

correct

There are still Brujah present in Camarilla, not all of them are shit eating rabble. I'd actually like to see that contrast in the game

>There is literally no direct correlation between boons and loss of humanity
>don't want to do dick stuff
>somehow expect to have the same potential for rewards

What if Jack embraced the mummy?

Attached: freg.jpg (300x250, 61K)

>people think malkavian won't be in the playable
you are an absolute malkavian if you think that

WHERE ARE MY MOONFRENS?

Attached: 1557676611498.png (720x973, 653K)

He couldn't. A corpse can only be dead for a few minutes at best before an embrace is too late

meant to reply

brujah sucs

So is Bloodlines 2 linear/corridor simulator, sandbox, open world or something else?

Attached: Enkidu.jpg (621x900, 147K)

What has she waited for?
inb4 it's just 4th wall breaking "we all waited for a sequel xD"

Attached: not lillith.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

it's like the first game, hub based
it is vague irrelevant bullshit bordering on 4th wall. It literally is just "yeah we waited for this as well, bros"

PLASE NO NIGGER AND TRANNY SHILLING PLEASE GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE NO DEGENERACY

Gangrel weren't a Camarilla clan during the original Bloodlines.

MALKS

Attached: Malks CONFIRMED.png (2659x720, 2M)

WHERE ARE THE DELEGATEs

Attached: 1557435721400.jpg (1092x1477, 134K)

Attached: based.png (484x789, 90K)

Probably some sort of gehenna style thing.

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Just sounded like it had been a while since she'd been to Seattle.

no you

Attached: hellenes.png (525x747, 427K)

according to white wolf wiki, Seattle is a Cam stronghold, where in the local ASYLUM, Malks imprison Sabbat and Anarch niggers

What's a Hellene

daily reminder

Attached: screenshot-slider-17.jpg (1345x754, 152K)

Considering that in the promotion material, Seattle is now contested virgin territory that is probably no longer canon.

It's not a matter of it no longer being canon just that it's no longer true any more after 30 or so years.

Brujah who adhere to the old image of their clan, scholars etc. The idea of Brujah being rabble is recent phenomena.

Could be, they're the trans people of the VTM Clans

what discipline is that guy using? It looks like Thaumaturgy. Also why is she wearing 40s clothes

Nosferatu and Malkavian are the best Clans to play alternative routes/styles.

He's pouring blood from his wrist into the dead guy's mouth. He's embracing him.

The genocide of the Malkavian clan is not only an inevitability but a duty we must all carry

I bet a malk posted this.

Attached: 1557346416862.png (486x474, 78K)

Brujah are no longer part of the Camarilla in V5

no he isn't
although...that guy on the ground does look a bit like the thinblood example guy on the website, doesn't he?

What do you think he's doing then?

*AHEM*
FUCK NOSSIES
FUCK GANGRELS
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK LASOMBRA

Attached: 1558023470000.png (690x707, 457K)

I'm just saying, it looks a bit like the Tremere "spike" thing, like he's just fucking stabbing this dude through the brain, but now that you talk about embrace and the guy on the ground looks like thinblood eminem...

It was obviously just meant as a "KEPT YOU WAITING HUH xD" nod to the fans. I wouldn't read into it more than that.

>She fucks muslims

The biggest metaplot addition from the V5 core book to Camarilla is material on the Ashirra and the Banu Haqim. The Banu Haqim (formerly known as the Assamites) are a Clan with its power base in the Middle East and Central Asia that, after the rise of Islam, gradually saw a membership shift that was more and more Muslim. The Ashirra is a sect consisting of Islamic vampires (although not all Islamic vampires). Many (something more than a majority) members of the Ashirra are Banu Haqim, but far from all. So there’s a significant overlap, but the two are distinct.

The blood is literally pouring from his hand and splattering onto his mouth. It's an embrace and yeah, probably one of the Unsanctioned Seven

who's that in the background?

Based

Attached: 1557936121563m.jpg (1024x913, 58K)

isn't there a faction within thje Banu Haqim dedicated to killing muslim vampires?

Could be an anti-Tribu

Hmm...maybe these are hints about the story then. Since the green woman, aka the one called "lillith" in the promo picture is in the background, we can sort of guess who is behind the mass embrace, but not why or what for

As a clan, the Banu Haqim have been sundered by the reawakening of a potent Methuselah, who predates Islam and wants to purge the Clan of it. This plot development kicked off many years ago, and has now been mostly consummated, with the Muslim members of the Clan having to flee the ancient stronghold of Alamut. Many of these individuals have subsequently joined the Camarilla, and many are members of the Ashirra. Although many Banu Haqim are still in Alamut (especially those of the warrior caste), the Banu Haqim appear to be positioned to become the new ‘sixth Clan’ of the Camarilla (there are also hints that the Camarilla is trying to find a new seventh Clan).

>>daylight mission or even allowing any mission to be daytime
Good in a movie, nice on paper, horrific in a video game.

Attached: 1532538651245.jpg (800x584, 110K)

caine

Did I say the opposite in any way? Do you know that screenshot was taken from V5's Camarilla Expansion right?

Ur-Shulgi is an Assamite who thinks the adoption of Islam in the Clan is a weakness that should be purged.

pretty based

>I will do it for all of you and for the Camarilla

Individual Brujah are still part of the Camarilla.

>zone of damage areas
>sub-missions about getting mortal to close curtains for easier fights
>mortal enemies standing in light to force you to use ranged attacks or dominate
>weak enemies still being hard due to circumstances, instead of the usual "enemy has 3x your hp but you kite him to death"
>limited game area not excused by invisible walls and unclimbable fences
>naturally different routes for different clans: dominate, fortitude, celerity, potence, obfuscate - all could get to shine in some way
So much potential

The only reason it sucked in Redemption was because of the AI on both sides.

Lasombros and Malkavian are the last 2 clans to be revealed

Hope we can see an Antediluvian this time, maybe and ending with him purgunig Seattle

I wish they'd introduce Malk and Nosfteratu but it will probably be Malkavian or Nosferatu(leaning towards malk) and the crappy Ventrue.

>Lasombra faggots unironically thinking they have a chance of getting in
No one cares for your edgy shadow shit. The sooner you deal with the fact that Ventrue are in and you are not, the better.

Attached: 1558046487001.jpg (1097x1045, 179K)

There's not a lot else that could make a giant wave of blood if you want to take that scene from the trailer literally.

Did you open it Yea Forums?

Attached: olj1sqCaiw1tb2qy5o1_1280.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

What kind of freakin' idiot just opens it?

Attached: 1482780862959.jpg (1307x903, 142K)

strawpoll.me/18006174
Let's find out.

Attached: 1556811951905.jpg (429x512, 196K)

nosferatu

Attached: 1549346575974.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

I wonder how long we're going to spend as a thin-blood if the game is only 30 hours long or so

Attached: dontopenthis.webm (1920x1040, 477K)

Well, we all make mistakes.
I bet someone even sided with Jester-Prince on his first playthrough.

Attached: 1349980150278.jpg (500x375, 31K)

WHEN YOU'RE TAUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHTT

Everybody tell you to not open it.

I hope not too long since you only have access to one Discipline tree as a TB. Maybe for the first hub and first half of the second one.

MOLOKO

>tfw lacroix had level 6 fortitude and survived

Hopefully not much, I want to play with Toreador mommy milk

Florian said 5 hours during the stream but I think it's a stretch. I hope a single playthrough takes 20-25hr maybe a bit shorter if it's going to have meaningful content that warrants additional playthroughs.

Attached: 1558019376364.png (500x610, 189K)

On my first playthrough I larped as a lacroix fangirl. Opened it all the way, but it fit the character.

Attached: 1554561131045.jpg (600x665, 149K)

Imagine SFM

Attached: Lou.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

I have KROVb too.

Attached: 14992093243840.png (1024x768, 710K)

>they're going to make caine a woman to be more inclusive

Attached: enough.jpg (400x400, 47K)

I fucking love that guy on the piano, what a smile

>brother wants to do a walkthrough
>asks for tips/which clan he should try first
>tell him not to open it
>he opened it

FOOLISHNESS

Attached: 1557885718104.jpg (200x260, 25K)

>VtmB2 is released

>The whole thing is a continuation of Christof and Anezka’s adventures in Modern Nights

>The events of VtmB1 are not mentioned

What will Yea Forums do if this happens?

Yes. there are three major Banu Haqim variants:
1. Ur-Shulgi's loyalists, they revere only Haqim and follow the Path of Blood.
2. Mudslime refugees, new members of Camarilla.
3. Antitribu.

bitch about clans some more.

Shit looks like he's kindred. I was just assuming he was a ghoul.

What Toreador sired this nerd

Just noticed he has fangs. What if he's actually her sire?

Attached: 1556889490271.jpg (1920x1077, 246K)

NOSSIES.

Attached: 1557255698392.jpg (1200x842, 144K)

SOON

Attached: 20190415191341_1.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

>I larped
Holy fuck an actual retard

Attached: 1515010914712.jpg (162x138, 7K)

It's always possible but she looks like she's the one with authority due to how more focused upon she is.

>Just realized that I never achieved the Strauss ending
Time to fix that I guess, give me an excuse to finally play Tremere as well.

How did Caine manage to afford his taxi and get it all registered?

It's Caine dude.
If he wanted to he could just piss in the general direction of a city and raze it to the ground.

Why do people think he is still alive and sending the e-mails? I think the idea is interesting, but am I just overlooking something? Where does the idea come from?

Attached: Alistair_Grout.png (250x266, 210K)

He predicted his "death" and knew others were scheming against him.

>sending the e-mails
literaly what retard does this, it's obviously the cab driver (AKA caine if you're not a retard that listens to White Wolf) who sends the emails

Chess related emails and Grout has a black and white tiled floor. A vampire as old as Grout wouldn't leave a skeleton (but that's easily developer oversight). Grout is mentioned as being incredibly paranoid so him faking his death isn't too far of a reach. Whoever is sending you the emails has to have an uncanny level of insight or has to literally be LaCroix or the Sheriff.

>sending the emails
I always thought it was

He shouldn't have left a skeleton after his death, only ash. So combined with his paranoia, people think he's still alive.

Most likely it was just a lore inconsistency on the part of the devs.

Bet he gets really pissed off when he picks up some drunk pricks outside asylum and they puke up in his nice clean can and he has to stop and clean it all up. My dad was a taxi driver so I know how Caine feels

There's a pic that gets posted sometimes explaining it, but I find it unlikely too. I think the emails are just a symbol for something else. Like maybe your new vampire instincts, or "messages" from Caine.

>A vampire as old as Grout wouldn't leave a skeleton
Unless Ming's magic kept the skeleton so you could go back with "proof" that Nines killed him

You think after 200000 years with Dominate 10 he couldn't amass any wealth?

I'm sure at least one member of the Primogen would have then said 'he wouldn't have left a skeleton'. It's an oversight.

He actually conjured it up with the use of Chimersity, his glasses as well

LaCroix probably would've kept that detail to himself

Seeing as it gave him the perfect excuse to blast a hunt on Nines it's not far stretched.

Grout's murder and you seeing Nines is the perfect excuse for a bloodhunt. Not a skeleton that technically shouldn't be there.

I have a question
You can suck vampire's vitae in bloodlines, but why it isn't considered diablerie?

Attached: 1529966897685.jpg (1222x1067, 161K)

Fuck every clan that begins with a T, honestly.

I know, I was agreeing with you dude.

Attached: 1555884474099.jpg (429x410, 27K)

diablerie is draining another vampire dry, user

exactly, you can suck other vampires dry

Diablerie is sucking some poor sod dry, drinking their very "essence", taking a little bit of blood isn't diablerie.

no you can't?

Diablerie is specifically drinking their soul, not just drinking their blood or even killing them from it. You have to keep going.

Diablerie requires draining them post-dry. You can't do it by accident.
It's only worthwhile if the target is lower gen or if you're already addicted to it.
For it to work in the game, it would basically be a story event where you drain an elder.

Attached: 1443476915439.png (1121x1585, 377K)

I'm not that guy, and I may be wrong, but can't you drain other vampires from full health to death by blood sucking?

shovelheads are vampires
ah, i see

Attached: 1557937562830.png (252x500, 171K)

I'd be heartbroken if Nozzies were cut

Attached: YAMERO.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Anyone who's good with the lore know what the fuck that thing's supposed to be btw?

A Nosferatu.

A Nosferatu

>absolutely no indication that Malks are in
>there is literally a Nosferatu in trailer
need I say more?

He looks so sad :(

delusional

They're in because Malk runs are one of the main talking points of the original. No way in hell will they be dropped.

It's just like -1 to rolls, no big deal

>462483340
Nice denial, nasty dude.

Attached: 14992093243841.png (863x780, 923K)

lol redditor

so, a hallway?

>You can suck vampire's vitae in bloodlines,
You can't. Anyone you fed on was a human or ghoul. The guys with hoodies in the Sabbat hotel were ghouls.

newfag

I just hope they don't leave Nosferatu as last.

Attached: 1558022347590.gif (222x180, 2.94M)

ISOLATED

>shitters' thread dies
>vtmb thread on page 2

based

Yea, asylum hallway is your typical nosfer haven.

architecturefags, what the HELL is this place? brick walls? exposed pipes? multiple rooms... is this an apartment?

look, it's clearly a warehouse, not a sewer or an asylum

Damsel, VV, Jeanette

Fuck, marry, kill?

You can't feed on them in the vanilla game. Maybe in the plus patch or with some other mod you can.

in game? Nah, I think not. I think the folks you think are vamps, are actually sabbat ghouls.
Omnomnomnomnom, tasty ghoul.

MAIM, KILL, BURN
All are shitty waifus

marry VV
fuck Jeanette
kill Damsel

>cell doors on both sides of the hallway
>warehouse

ah, i see
Thanks man, here is a cutie for your problems

Attached: 1555361883515.jpg (914x1091, 146K)

I am more confident than ever that we're getting Nosferatu. I'm comfier than ever now, bros.

Attached: nosferatu__vampire_the_masquerade__bloodlines__by_podushkinz_dcubqfa-pre.jpg (707x1131, 85K)

fuck Jeanette
marry Damsel
kill VV

Attached: 1545512008330.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

New Clan Quest Mod lets you diablerize certain vampires. It permanently lowers max humanity by one each time and you run the risk of the vamp’s soul making you frenzy if you don’t talk to them right though.

fuck VV
kill Damsel
marry Therese

gimme a quick rundown on this guy

fuck nines
marry gary
kill lacroix

GANGREEEEEEEEEEEEEL AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Attached: vtmb-gangrel-rip-and-tear-580522d66a184.jpg (600x517, 51K)

>FUCK
Gary
Nines
Boris
Serial Killer
Ash
Barabus

>MARRY
Knox
Mitnick
Isaac
Fat Larry
Strauss
Thinbloods
Mercurio
Skelter
Beckett

>KILL
Jack
9th Circle dudes
Tung
Lacroix
Sheriff

>FUCK, THEN KILL
Bach
Vandal

Attached: c546483e5657b391f21be1ef0a46618c.jpg (736x1051, 30K)

So are Ventrue/Nosferatu basically confirmed at this point as the final two? The leaked image of the 5 of them is 3 for 3 now.

gay

Its an uber

>The leaked image
where

>not marrying lacroix for his ventrue monies

It looks like dark Dorito Pope from the thumbnail

The herpes sabath chick invites you to have sex and suck each other's blood though

what happens when a vampire tries to be a good samaritan?
you know, using their powers to help people, curing the deseased and whatnot?
do the cammies come for your ass?

Attached: 1541889851437.jpg (585x399, 79K)

Fuck Damsel
Marry VV
Kill Jeanette

Are vampires hurt by radiation?

kill VV, fuck Jeanette and marry Damsel because I don't want to get cucked

HAHAHA

I can't picture any of them really being up for marriage. Therese maybe, if you were socially influential enough to garner attention.

But then you'd get Jeanette randomly popping up during intimate moments to tease you both.

Attached: vtm___bloodlines__jeanette_and_therese_by_nuclear_tan_d8kzdbs.jpg (1600x900, 318K)

>New Clan Quest Mod
is this worth playing with?

>not marrying Gorgeous Garry
Pleb.

Attached: 1557256041202.jpg (1280x846, 168K)

GODDAMMIT

Attached: [CHAIR CLATTERING].jpg (900x1200, 173K)

Fuck damsel for the hate fuck
kill VV for the emotional ecstasy
Marry Jeanette and try to mess with her head

these nossies aren't deformed enough. they just look like dead elves with weird teeth

I unfortunately didn’t save it. It was drawings of 5 rooms themed around the clans with the clan name over each (drawing of a skyscraper office with “Ventrue”, drawing of a well lit and cozy rich home with “Toreador” etc).

There are no good powers to be good with.
Disease curing can be only learned from rare deep jews so a chances of a moralfag getting it are low.
Cammies come for your ass if someone learns you are letting mortals know about vampires, so you need to hide power levels.

There are no specific punishments, though. You can go full Rudi if you can manage it.

thats not a leak, just someone's opinion

They’ve been right every time so far then

>Jeanette tags in during the middle of sex to laugh at and/or cheer on your performances
>Therese repeatedly yells at her to get out while love-making continues
>Jeanette whispers to you her sister's secret kinks and tickle spots to make her break composure whenever she's trying to act serious and dignified

Attached: dc6bx32-8774135f-0cda-456f-8ea8-81ec9fd995ff.jpg (600x844, 198K)

Nothing, it's just a little difficult because using your powers in the open breaks the Masquerade.

Healing powers and other magic that could help people aside from transfusions (which wouldn't be good, because you're ghouling them) aren't common.

>There are no good powers to be good with.
I mean, you can be a sort of vigilante if you want, no?
Bringing criminals to the police get criminals, use your powers to win money in gambling and giving some to charity and that sort of stuff

It's alright if you're hungry for more content. The new hub is kinda shit and the quests are mediocre but the voice acting and the impersonation of already existing characters are done well. Took me a while to notice Andrei sounding different.
Courtesy of SchreckNET

Attached: img-clans-3.jpg (1092x1477, 72K)

Presumably you'd have to use your powers in the open to do this, which breaks the Masquerade.

dominate, presence,etc
it's not really a break of masquerade

Why not just show more about lilith

this wasn't a leak. Before they put up thinbloods, this was on the "BONUS" slot as the background picture, they've removed it. I have no idea what it represents

its not hard to guess the clans so far. most people would be 3 for 3. only vague one is dark hallway

>a dead elf with weird teeth

Attached: nosferatu.jpg (2050x1274, 159K)

They've all been very obvious so far. The only vague one is the last one which could be Malk or Nos

I see, I don't know about the p&p stuff, is there something like healing blood magic for the Tremere?
what if I'm a Tzimisce plastic surgeon, helping burn victims

I can't play Batman, if I'm not in the Sabbat? That sucks
Maybe if I get powerful enough, my ghouls can do the job for me?

Attached: 1544066031610.gif (500x366, 504K)

You can, but it wouldn't be very effective.
The powers are useful for misleading, capturing single people, wrecking stuff.
If the criminals report you being a superhero, that's an obvious violation.
If they are mindlessly surrendering to the police, that's suspicious and could become a breach.
If they are convinced to surrender by the same person, the news spread in criminal circles and you can find out that the mafia is some Ventrue's pet project or something like that.
Rigging gambling is essentially stealing from the thieves. Not a huge amount of money and certainly risky.

The lore of WoD is that pretty much everyone is a cunt.

Pretty good for a fan project desu. I had a lot of fun with the Sabbat quest line

>Strauss isn't black
what the fuck?

>img-clans-3
see, this is annoying cause the way they release them they don't follow any numerical order according to the pictures
Also what kind of office is that? Detective's? Medical?

isn't it enough he wearing Morpheus clothes and having the same furniture?

Obeah is the healing Discipline and it's unique to Salubri. There's single digit Salubri left.

>Based

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

Haha

every vamp is gay now.

Attached: 1553734758808.png (589x651, 561K)

vampires have always been gay, nigga
ofc, this was considered a bad thing in victorian literature, but we've moved on

post her other shit its so creepy

>now
read a book, user.

Interview With The Vampire was an inspiration behind VtM and that's one of the gayest books I've read.

I am laffin, feels like a 2004 meme too

Good, more cuties for my vamp

Yea Forums was around in 2004, right?
I wonder what their reaction to the first game was like

Propable everybody was playing half life

It's Gangrel Baby

i like her even more after reading this

Nobody cared until recently. Even the videogame magazine I used to buy back then wrote a review on it on their January 2005 issue despite the game being out for almost two months. That's how I found about the game honestly.

Attached: Kitap_20170727123156_206735_6.jpg (300x421, 34K)

I regret that a Toreador can't geek out over meeting Gary Golden. Yeah, he's a Nos. But he's also a classic film star that you can meet in the flesh. A Torrie would be all over that shit.

Ventrue Master Race or Malkavian Mad Lads.

Gary isn't even that ugly

Gorgeous gary golden was so hot not even the nosferatu curse could make him ugly

Attached: gary.webm (1000x772, 562K)

Grout wasn't that old. He's from mid 1800, so about 200 years.
Smiling Jack and even LaCroix are way older.

He's so dreamy!

Attached: 1549553013939.gif (480x270, 377K)

do vamps need to blink

old habits die hard

Attached: sisters.webm (962x1020, 1.25M)

pretty sure a bunch of dust would collect on your wet eyeballs if you didn't blink but didn't "need to" blink..

Low humanity ones probably don't

Unconscious movement like blinking or twitching is one of the ways you can tell really old vampires like Methuselahs from others. Some of the ones far removed from humanity will stand or sit like statues if they aren't consciously doing something

Doesn't the Brujah Clanpage directly mention that they were mostly part of the failed anarch movement?

That's awesome, I want to fuck some granny

So Yea Forums, which clan has the best song at Succubus Club and why is it Tzimisce?
>youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM

Attached: vtm succubus club.jpg (600x585, 157K)

Page 176 , V5-Camarilla

Correct

Attached: file.png (296x793, 62K)

Considering the wording of God's curse probably not

>Bell
>Firey Promethean

what a pleb.

>There's single digit Salubri left.
It's 7 or 13, I can't remember

LaCroi was embraced 1815. He's literally a fucking baby.

Still older than Grout who was embraced somewhere between 1850-1920.

youtu.be/4e_RAsns1o8

Attached: 1540484551358.png (413x372, 122K)

Is Dirty Dishes worth it. I finished killing the duo at the Giovanni mansion but I didn't do the side quest

Babyface

Attached: Lx.jpg (1080x1545, 260K)

He served under napoleon, user

Not really, 3 experience points and some more information about the family.

Anezka seems to be retconned in V5 though. Beckett's Jyhad Diary is a precursor to V5 and in it, Beckett comes across Ecaterina with Christof by her side, with absolutely not mention of Anezka.

Yes, and? It's only fitting actually. One compensating manlet serving another.

Just wanted you to know, user

>now

LaCroix is hot

Attached: tumblr_ovd26eOv1f1rw7t9oo1_500.jpg (500x637, 98K)

I wish he would embrace me

What clan is donald trump

pretty much textbook ventrue

ventrue

i wanna play as a sheriff fkn vampire detective-executor root out traitors

Attached: 72-update54-67.jpg (800x600, 73K)

He would probably end up waking into sunlight the next morning after becoming a vampire.

>Little Lord Flauntlacroix
gary is absolutely based

I would say ventrue, but since he cant get congress to play nice, it's clear he doesn't have dominate. He can rock a crowd, however. He's Toreador

Walking

Depends which clan Putin is.

a ghoul blood bonded to Putin.

str vs dex build

VTMB is cringe and bluepilled. vtmb and world of darkness to vampires its basically what nu-marvel thor is to norse mythology. only nosferatu in wod is decent.

ACTUAL VAMPIRE GAMES FOR NON-SHITEATINGFAGGOTS

Wrath of Malachi
Blade (PS1)
Blood Omen
Legacy of Kain Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain Defiance (only where u play as Kain)

if u know any other vampire games Feel free to suggest

>Implying anyone would embrace him.

Attached: 1545431415755.jpg (640x485, 33K)

what's his clan?

Attached: jonny bones.jpg (1000x667, 689K)

Nigger

Not a vampire but a yeren

>what nu-marvel thor is to norse mythology.
so much better, and entertaining?

An American

Attached: broojah.webm (1920x1080, 1.33M)

I wonder what decisions in his unlife led a powerful kindred like him to work for some incompetent babyfaced fuckboy

blood bond?

Attached: LaCroix's_Sheriff_vtmb_game_model.jpg (691x578, 48K)

Jones is too high (fight) IQ to be a brujah

I wanna be a giant terminator like guy dressed like caleb from blood and with some insane unorthodox weapon like pyramidhead and patrol dark alleyways there should be a whole game based around this premise: u are vampire-vampire executioner working for ur dark lord boss

Where my Tremere bros @

dead

what ability was this anyway

Attached: twinwolves.png (1414x744, 1.7M)

Terminators huh?

Attached: HITMark5.jpg (413x468, 12K)

arent they all

tru dat

FUCK the tr*m*r*
t. S A B B A T S A L U B R I G A N G

Same

Attached: comment_3TVCY6hshXvrAU52DxZdC0xVja5pc3Mb.gif (500x280, 563K)

I hope the free store version doesn't take too long to come out, but no rush since I have good games I paid for that I'll play first and I'll get around to playing this pirated piece of shit when its ready.

Why are the Sabbat such betas?

BLOOD GANG

Attached: 432.png (400x534, 156K)

dead lol

Attached: 1556941102802.jpg (665x963, 63K)

What clan is narcissa

The classiest PC.

animalism?

Honestly probably Brujah.

New fem Tremere is looking gorgeous.

Attached: 1557314761211.jpg (1999x1863, 246K)

Non until they promise not to put in SJW shit, or atleast give the option to be negative to SJW characters (and no lose humanity).

What's his clan

Attached: 1474502584-keanu-reeves-john-wick-poster.jpg (480x681, 29K)

perfect minus the nose ring

Salubri

Toreander

Overrated goth slut

That's not femtrue.

This. I for one want the developers to face the camera and say the words 'there will no social justice content in this video game' or I shan't be buying it.

There will be SJW shit, have you literally seen the poeple who are working on this game? Just waiting for mods to save this shit

>start a killing spree because of a dog

Attached: Gangrel_protag.png (250x256, 102K)

Are there traps in WoD

People also forget that a stake through the heart doesn't kill a vampire

Attached: 1476839192210.jpg (900x1200, 312K)

Has that been confirmed as the model for female Tremere?

and a car

trannies will be in 100%

I don't like how tacky the glittery fake bows and straps look. If they were real I'd love this design I think.

Looking at it again I guess maybe the straps are real you just can't tell. The bows still look bad though.

Ravnos :^)

5 and Lasombros are in

There's no set models, it's a character creator.

no next two are venture and milkavian

Nice try, Malkavian

WHO DO I BELIEVE

What kind of shadow magic is this

Nos

It's a malk false flag
Just one poster arguing with himself

5 and Banu Haqim are in

oh fuck
WERE COMIMG HOME LASOMBROTHERS

Attached: 20190513_194336.jpg (1440x2153, 1007K)

I just want any kind of proof it will be clean. Hell I would even preorder it if changed gears.
Yes I've seen the interviews and its sad, very effiminate looking guys. They don't strike me as the types who can make anything profound.

Salubri genocide best day of my life

3 and Ventrue is out

5 and big tiddy Toreador is Caine

This. Where are my masculine game developers to make my good video games.

We own the night

Oh no, we need jap school girl here.

Attached: 97.jpg (500x1480, 206K)

Written by a woman, even

Napoleon wasn't a manlet

He was 5'7"

Reminder to NOT preorder.
If you have, cancel it.
Also don't reply to obvious bait.

Attached: IMG_20190507_021405.jpg (616x770, 78K)

why not?
if there is some awful gameplay or anything shown they could cancel then

So malkavians won't have crazy dialogue in this?

Attached: 1542262463454.png (502x447, 249K)

Honestly, a kindred that is both that smart and paranoid, shouldn't be able to get ambushed in his own house of insanity

Yeah, average height for a europoor

Including yours?

>462496772
>Also don't reply to obvious bait.
sure thing, you won't get a (you) from me

based

Look up what the average height was in his time

Toreador. Obsessed with image, tends to be impulsive and prone to quickly losing interest in things, likes to accumulate power and influence but doesn't actually have any real objective in mind when doing so and can't use his power effectively to get shit done when it counts, etc.

>baiters annoyed that their bait got called out

Attached: 1554977745600.gif (700x704, 295K)

>laughs in Scandinavian

Still a manlet. If he was here today I'd tower over him and then put him straight back into the fucking ground.

you wouldn't do shit nigger

This is your Toreador for tonight.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 53K)

Do you realize how stupid that sentiment is? Then why single out Napoleon as a manlet? Nearly everyone was a manlet, then

3 and Ventrue are out

What's his clan?

Attached: Ebin.png (1024x750, 157K)

2 and nosferatu will be in the game

True men weren't.

Shouldn't have broken the masquerade

Back to /fit/ with you

Fake

Yeah. Sounds about right from your kind.

3 and samedi will be in the game

why give money to a company whose product you know like 2% about. doesn't make sense. we have no gameplay videos to go by too. you're buying into the illusion of marketing instead of what the product actually is. your money tho, i just think its a dumb thing to PO

hang yourself

7 and Malkavians are in

to the abyss with thee

NOS HAVE NO EXCUSE

digits and the game is cancelled

5 and it's Nosferatu and Ventrue

oh shit... Lasombros really are in huh

Attached: 1557063617210.jpg (380x380, 83K)

Imagine being an embraced /fit/itzen and losing all your gains every night.

What is the clan to self-insert into as a neet?

Attached: 1539247243005.jpg (1364x2048, 324K)

Imagine all the pl8s you could bench with potence
>lightweight kindred!!!

indoor neet - nosferatu
outdoor neet - gangrel

Toreander because you'll never be them

Nosferatu. Absolutely no clan fits better

How crazy will malkavians be?
No unique dialogue?

Attached: 1554122046359.png (826x960, 626K)

Nosferatu

Clearly Nosferatu.

>Embraced after leg day, before upper body day
>Be stuck in slight T-rex mode for all eternity

There are cannon trannies in V5, even thinblood MtF mothers, right there in the sourcebook, explicitly said to exist and not just implied with story.

>Nosferatu
>NEETs
No

YUHHHH
GANGRELLLL GANGGG
ARF ARF
DONT GET IT TWISTEDD
GANGRELCHADDSSSSS

Fuck off subhumans
Go back to whatever vermin boards you crawled from and stop shitting up the thread

*yiff yiff

Attached: tumblr_ms4unsuPyK1qfv9xlo1_400.png (259x287, 155K)

>dlc
Fuck bros..

Don't know much about WoD but if knowledge of disciplines is common amongst hunters even using your powers extremely subtly would probably draw suspicion - people who don't know vampires exist wouldn't jump to such an outlandish conclusion, but those who do might be able to discern what disciplines you're using just knowing what you're achieving publicly with them, like having really oddly good luck at gambling.

>tfw slight t-rex mode now
even before lifting I was like this

side note - if I headkicked someone they'd probably fucking die from the weight of my leg impacting their skull

There's a complex about compensating for your height with something such as power, money, or fame is literally named after him.

>Nosferatu
>NEETs
Yes

Yes, and? He was average height. The complex is based on a misconception

He'll still be remembered as King of the Manlets.

Attached: 1556460873654.jpg (255x255, 17K)

Imagine accomplishing what he did, and then you're remembered for a height you didn't even have. Meanwhile, people like Alexander and Augustus were supposedly actually short, and they get to be king big dick

What clan was he anyway?

well, a lot of them seem to have been major socialites in life

Kangz gangrel, if memory serves me right

You like that nose ring user, so you can pretend you are fucking a bull, furryfag

Serious follow-up question: can corpses be Embraced?
I assume the Sire specifically needs to drain the vitae of their Childe.

Attached: 1553243432124.png (600x900, 593K)

That's some mighty strong projection.

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (1184x403, 28K)

>Serious follow-up question: can corpses be Embraced?

No.

Attached: 543.png (1312x477, 521K)

Do you think she wears cute bat panties under there?

i don't think she wears anything at all desu

You knew what I meant, you double nigger

A Nosferatu in America

Who /ripandtear/ here?

Attached: Gangrel.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

I wonder if clans will have separate wardrobe in cc

Attached: tumblr_oufoagDi3t1wovakwo1_500.gif (500x245, 1008K)

She's gotta be a ghoul, right? Same with the piano dude. Fire is realyl REALLY bad for vamps. Thanks to the asshole YEHWAHEH, and his asseholic angels, The First Laddy Lad Good Guy Papa K was cursed to fear fire, enever be able to feel the warmth of a bonfire ever again. All those emotions? Just echoes, repeats, copypasted from memory, no new emotions to create or feel. Not even feel the warmth of the sun on his skin, since it literally sets him on fire like he was white phosphorous, it hurts like Hellfire, but it's the Sun, forced to roam the Earth in eternal darkness. He will no longer taste the sweet taste of berries, feel the freshness of sparkling cool water, or eat ever again, for only blood can sate his hunger, and he is a very hungry one. And if the hunger is not sated? The Beast awakens and takes control and finds something to drain dry and rip the body to pieces. Papa K can't Rötschrek permanently, since the curse is white hot within him. He got used to his hunger millennia a go, but he will still absolutely literally never ever EVER die, even if he was hurled into lawa or magma, he will not perish, his curse of immortality is absolute.

An eternity passed, and he finally saw something he hoped for: Thin blooded vampires. His curse being so weak in them they might as well be mistaken for a human being, his family is now becoming more human than he ever could.

Fuck YEHWAHEH though, he can go fuck himself, fucking asshole even hurled his firstborn kid into a pocket dimension of 100% BLACKness. Holy fucking shitballs not even Nyarlathotep is this asseholic, and he enjoys humans being insane with madness.

Attached: The first Murderer.png (555x566, 148K)

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

that's quite the rare Pepe

im disturbed

Piano guy has fangs

Just apologise, Caine you autist

Small flames don't provoke vampires into full-blown frenzy unless they're very weak-willed. A vampire might recoil briefly if someone waves a cigarette in their face, or avoid drawing too close to a lit fireplace, but can tolerate being around them in most circumstances.

>His curse being so weak in them they might as well be mistaken for a human being, his family is now becoming more human than he ever could.
Except that they can no longer be a part of the "family" since they can't embrace and only breed revenants.

soulless

Does that mean they can't smoke?

Attached: d5svrhq-10d75c07-132c-462d-a79b-16990e60be38.png (1024x768, 865K)

Have they? I'm not really keeping track, where have they said this?

No reason to be.

Attached: antigang.gif (282x579, 135K)

They can smoke, but it's completely pointless since they can only be affected by nicotine if they feed on smoking mortal.

Several times, including the most recent clan reveal stream.

They can, they just need to have to be strong-willed enough to control their instinctive fear. Someone with a few centuries of experience, like LaCroix, isn't going to be troubled by such a small flame close to their face unless surprised by it.

Rötschreck got rebalanced somewhat so now smaller things like cigarretes or matches don't matter at all beside maybe a fluff reaction when suprised.
You start testing against a frenzy when seeing/being next to a bonfire or equivalent

Giovanni

Home sweet home

Attached: Home.gif (637x358, 2.48M)

Nice, great to hear. Hope we get some unexpected clans in there, too.

at least it was before LaCroix fucked everything up

I hope I can have my own apartment in bloodlines 2

alright ya rat suckers i completed my first PT around Xmas and got the itch to play again, im using the GOG version so which mods should i install and if so how would i get around the fucky GOG version with the unoffical patch

Attached: 1546657534762.jpg (1000x800, 57K)

You only need the unofficial patch and GOG comes with it pre installed.

yes but i want more mods

Attached: 1547541441527.jpg (699x485, 31K)

There are no good mods.

fug

One of the most wanted Kindred in the world. The Camarilla hate him really really hard.

People seem to be drawn to clan quest and camarilla edition.
Never played them, only tried antitribu which had a wonderful integration of clans and their disciplines but it's an abortion on every other regard.

I think that's implied with the pre-order stuff including furniture

This user is incorrect, particularly powerful elder vampires can raise a corpse after death as long as it's relatively fresh. I forgot which discipline it is to do it, but it does exist.

People say that they like Clan Quest, but I found it incredibly jarring whenever its content popped up. You can instantly hear and feel that it isn't part of the game. The Malkavian clan quest also has a pretty cringy introduction

Neat, then I also hope we can have our own ghoul servants

Why was the prince such a bitch in the first game? all he does is dominate random soldier and then get scissored by a neonate

sounds like some salubri shit
or giovanni

First game? Redemption or Bloodlines?

He put no points in fortitude.

They embrace to lift people up from the gutter or to drag them down. Overall their lifestyle would fit a NEET pretty well

should I play Redemption? is it any good?

>thread is about Bloodlines 2
>"durrrrrrr wha firsd gaem"
not even that user, go be retarded somewhere else

Ehh, sort of. It has a very cool atmosphere, and I really like the Dialogue and main character. It has good level variety, and even jumps from middle ages to modern day about halfway through. The problem is that it's just a diablo clone in the gameplay department, and not a particularly good one. It's also unbalanced out the fucking ass. It is nothing like Bloodlines, and you're pretty much hoping from dungeon to dungeon with the occasional switch in the main hub, where you can buy shit

Is deb of night confirmed?

debcast

There is a feature like Deb of Night, confirmed. They have not elaborated further. Don't get your hopes up.

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

debcomfy

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

No, only similar and analogue shit.
I'm sure this shit will be one of the focus of abusive dlc's from paradox.

Inconnu: blackpilled

why do people like malks so much? dementation is just flavored domination.

no. The voice actor has not been contacted.

I only ever listened to the first guy talking about some yacht. After that I usually leave the appartment and never turn the radio back on. What's so special about it?

It's funny tho

it's extremely fun and relaxing.

Did they say anything about romance?

I hope my toaster can run it.

No

It's UE4, and being built for RTX support. You're probably fucked.

I want a cute nerdy ghoul maid like the girl from the first game whatever she was called

Yes, you will be able to romance Big tiddy toreador, but only if you suck her dick first.

It has republican strawmen.

>but only if you suck her dick first
That just makes it better.

the only shit i have is a y50 with a nvidia GTX 860m. How fucked i am?

beyond salvation

I honestly doubt their dialogue will be any more unique than the other clans.

If the optimization is at least average you should probably be able to get 60 fps on low

Celeryity
Bananamalism
Potatonce
Oblivionion
Vicissiturnip
Obfusgrape
Dillmentation
Fortiprune
Tomatourgy
Ausparagus
Dominutmeg
Pearsance
Protein

Attached: 1550521128865.gif (511x512, 105K)

Damn, should i use my savings to buy a pc? I dont even play that much.

They're always something new. Even when done badly, they must be flavorful in some way.
They are never as shitty as every Ventrue ever, are hard to write as boring as Toreador, don't have Brujah stereotypes to dictate their role etc.

They're always something new

Thanks bro, ill wait.

based & veggiepilled

absolutely cute

Attached: 1554604340445.png (288x211, 80K)

Just get it for console