Well Yea Forums ?

well Yea Forums ?

Attached: site1.jpg (849x663, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrKrUs7_x8
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/cdc-gay-men-2-population-67-all-new-hiv-cases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so disease, suicide, and unprotected creampies?

How can something artificial be authentic? Trannies are asking for impossible. Like changing chromosomes.

I'm pretty sure there's an h-game that has all that.

Breeding super-infections by overconsuming antibiotics to battle their numerous STDs?

Watch Dogs 2, Lenni

Attached: lenni-watch-dogs-2-4.49.jpg (210x240, 14K)

>who gets rewarded for it?
I am

>fag shit
Screw off

As a gay guy I really enjoyed Trap Shrine and breath of the wild.

oblivion did it ages ago

Attached: SI-place-Hill_of_Suicides.jpg (1400x1050, 145K)

based

one more before I go to bed.

Attached: alexandre-jean-philippe-lenni-expression-sheet.jpg (1920x1107, 355K)

The fuck do the call authentic?

0.01Blumpfcoins have been deposited in your (((/pol/))) account

weak bait ^

Attached: dvd.png (345x217, 141K)

It happened 20 years ago.

Attached: fe2rh_japan_box_art.jpg (470x405, 36K)

based

I have no use for them just like LGBTQP friendly games.

So will there have to be abcdefg content in every game for them to be happy? Where do you draw the line?

Attached: 1558004614597.png (738x669, 188K)

"Authentic" just means not in your face. But if it's not in your face, then you probably won't notice it's there. OH NO! How else will we know X character is gay if they're not winking or feeling up another character!

Despite being less than 1% of the population why do they insist on having so much representation?

>caring about the gender of 0s and 1s

I can't believe the bigotry I'm seeing. Is the author still stuck in 2017? Today it's LGBTQQBRAAPP+

Nier

mk11 is pretty gay

The vidya scene is simply filled with them. Social rejects tends to glue together.

Fucking mentally ill freaks need to kill themselves I'm sick of their fucking demands of wanting to take over every single fucking thing.

Who the fuck cares?

I don't want authentic lgbtq content, I want idealized sexy men doing stuff to each other.

>Lesbians Gays Bisexuals Trannies Queers (YAS SLAY) Queens Brazilians Rapists Autists Andro Pedos and P-?
What am I missing here?

Attached: vidya genders.jpg (1244x2000, 379K)

fear effect 2 was pure kino

Where is a authentic lgbtq person that isnt a mentally ill faggot trying to groom kids with their faggotry (btw this is how faggots breed)?

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko

>T
Remove this letter already please. Tying us to crazy trannies has set back gay acceptance at least 500 years. Just because I like cute boys doesn't mean I'm okay with turning dicks inside out.

Attached: 1460934964935934953.jpg (680x511, 42K)

Sure had a buttload of disc swapping though, even in the backwards direction.

i am a lgbtwsadasreaseqwadsd and honestly i dont give a shit

i dont even fucking wanna see it and people that tell me that i should be interest in this shit are niggers

>opinion article
cheapest way to get replies on the nu/v/

"authentic" in what way? If they mean characters being shoved in your face as gay when it bears no influence on the game whatsoever, see: any bioware rpg made since 2000, gone home, the rise of indie shovelware/walking simulators, and more.
If they mean "authentic" in that there are characters that are gay because it provides depth to them without it being their entire being, see fallout new vegas, risen 2, arcania, and some others.

You're all abominations part of the NWOs plan to depopulate the earth

based!

Attached: 1547231931831.png (556x514, 41K)

Whatever, just let me suck dick in peace. You'll never make me like roast beef.

true but my 12 years old at the time didn't mind

>dick size reactions

>tfw your gay lover dies so you genocide the mer

Attached: 1549658181064.png (719x570, 602K)

Fags do a good enough job disgusting people on their own

Attached: 1557318797839m.jpg (683x1024, 109K)

Games are about people overcoming challenges, by getting stronger or more skilled.

Sissy trannies are about crying in a corner and hoping that if you're so slutty that you fuck anything that moves, at least a few of them are going to fix your life for you.
No, they're gonna fuck you and chuck you and leave you just as broken as you were before. Try getting one specific partner who you love, and who loves you. If you even remember what "love" is.

A character who sits in a corner crying whenever a challenge pops up and waits for it to be randomly solved for them makes for horrible gameplay.

MFW this is serious

Attached: vizzini_thumb.jpg (404x314, 33K)

A plague would be a good thing.

new reaction image

Attached: lel.png (396x284, 113K)

If a studio were to make an 'authentic lgbqt+asdyeafa' game, what themes and gameplay mechanics would be in it.

>transfaghag
Yeah this is satire.

>girlboi
>daddy's whore
>mama's boi

Attached: 1548671926718.jpg (324x291, 18K)

There is any games about genital mutilation poisoning and suicide?

Polygamous

not forced

The joke only works for the left because you silly fuckers actually went and created a social credit system in China.

In faggy walking simulators

based

Erm, no, sweaty.
China isn't even real leftism, there's barely anybody starving to death over there these days.

goy should be default

OH YEAH ANOTHER CLICBAIT ARTICLE WRITTEN BY SJW ROASTIES, BETTER POST IT ON FUCKING Yea Forums ASAP YEAAAAAH YEAH YEAAAH, NEXT TIME I'LL MAKE A THREAD ABOUT A TWITTER POST OR SOMETHING

Attached: x6tfb.jpg (692x500, 72K)

They tried but combination of corporate greed by big pharma and presence of random immunity factors among population put an end to it.

How about games with no sex or romance in them at all unless its fucking relevant?

Also, how deep are we in the Spectacle that it's become a common belief that the make-believe shit we create on the magical screens will somehow manifest in real life?

Attached: societyspect.jpg (500x500, 39K)

What about ecological damage and desirtification which is going to bite them in the ass? Does China have enough dogs to feed the population?

Because there is no "authentic" non-binary sexual/gender identity.

There is man. There is women. And between the two meet for the purposes of procreation.

Anything else is masturbation.

Can I use them to pay you to fuck off?

nice jewish pedophile thread

Surly someone has made a suicide simulator by now?

give them an inch...

>Ecological devastation
>Desertification
Based confused capitalist

that's women you are thinking of.

Funny how you eschew the importance of love when you can't get any yourself

>ecological damage and desirtification
Sorry again, sweaty.
The Chinese Communist Party has released figures that prove that they're actually making the environment better and all the ecological damage has never existed and was purely anti Chinese propaganda. Checkmate /pol/let.

You evidently care enough to be triggered that somebody brought it up on another website you don't have to visit.

You kept accepting all kinds of new lunatics into your movement to bolster your numbers, now you'll have to deal with it.
Though I do feel kinda sorry for the fags that aren't politically engaged in this shit and yet get thrown in the same hat as T

There is no "authenticity" because people are more concerned about virtue signaling and good boy points than making a well written character where this shit doesn't feel forced. Yeah, there would still be some complaints, but a much smaller number would actually get mad.

lol rekt

absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1556282586120.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

I miss the days when video games were a white mans hobby

there was that one doctor in borderlands you only get to know through audio files. I didn't even realize until the second playthrough that she kept talking about her wife
shit like that is how they should be written if you think it's necessary to include them. not like the homo in mass effect who tried to suck your dick every time you went down into the hangar

I unironically want a (((/pol/))) account now so I can earn Blumpfcoins.

AIDS?

why do all LGBTQers try to push their agenda onto videogames like it's something important and the world would explode if it isn't taken seriously?

Attached: 1557272191716.jpg (600x500, 83K)

>fat dyke

Attached: 1445660086769.gif (494x303, 916K)

i miss the days of video games being made by hobbyists for hobbyists too. which basically describes the same thing as you said

Mancubus models are looking solid.

I've never understood this kind of thing. Software development, and by extension video game development, has some of the lowest barriers to entry of basically any industry. All you need is a half-decent computer, which most people have already. There are plenty of resources out there to teach you how to make some shitty Unity LGTBBQ++ visual novel. The problem only exists because they would much rather complain about it than either try and fill what they seem to believe is a huge gap in the market, or realise that the gap isn't that huge at all.

Attached: r038.png (241x343, 44K)

la creatura...

>byke

Attached: Gay_30bdfb_882631[1].jpg (640x479, 60K)

I like jerking off to big tits. The bigger the better. 2d, 3d, 4d, it doesn’t matter. I like when they bounce, I like when she bends forward and you can see em hang. I like when she sucks on her own, or gets them sucked on by another chick. Bonus points if they are full of milk. The best part though, is the slow tease and reveal of big titties coming out to play. Nothing better than a nice view of cleavage that gets bigger and bigger as she slowly pulls down on her shirt. Sometimes I dream about being a mountain climber, but instead of climbing a mountain, I’m scaling a huge pair of tits and I make camp at the nipple, because of course I can’t climb the whole thing in one day. Sometimes I dream about being Atlas and holding up the biggest breasts in the universe.

>gender nazi
>goy
>dyke on a bike
>fat dyke
>WTF
>transfag
>transfaghag
>bbw admirer
>faggot
>friend of Dorothy
>teh gay
>yestergay

Attached: 1363524746176.gif (615x413, 1.97M)

I identify as an Android girl hater

sometimes in videogames there are graveyards,
they are full of dead fags.

You are my kindred spirit my friend

Attached: 1390200953487.jpg (368x368, 34K)

>Trans-am
>Yestergay
Holy fuck kek

Attached: 1553864623099.jpg (667x690, 49K)

>yestergay
Fucking hell that caught me off guard.

>Straight
>Straight?
>Straightly Queer
>Teh gay
>The gay
Good lord wtf

Attached: 1557797661343.jpg (928x767, 90K)

I remembered people panicking because they thought that was going to be the protagonist in Watch Dogs 2.

Turns out >she's a villian and an extremely annoying one too.

>"m-metokur doesnt have an agenda, he just says it how it is!"
>literally cuts out the second part of the article he cites that shows it has nothing to do with stds and is a problem steadily growing since the 90es
He could have done such a great piece on big pharma and their information suppression, instead he went for the gaypill meme.

Wtf is Birl?

>Sexual promiscuity has been slowly rising since forever
>Starts getting much more rapid in the 90's
>It's not due to that because some guy says so.
Yeah man why would someone draw their own conclusions with information instead of taking the information and just defaulting to someone else's analysis, OBVIOUSLY an article would be LESS bias.
Retard

im so fucking sick of faggot culture.

just so obnoxious.

fuck off.

>anime on the rise since 90es
>stds get resistant around the time it gets mainstream
Really makes you think.
Its the same article he's citing from you knuckle dragger.

They're right. Where's the Mr Ratbrun of videogames?

Does anyone have the comic where the yaoi fan is tied to a chair and forced to watch old/fat dudes having sex with her captors yelling at her, "this is what reality looks like!"

What are you sperging about

>male lesbian

Attached: 1555719710757.jpg (433x419, 29K)

I can't think of any "authentic" straight relationships in games.

>Making a correlation=/= causation argument
>Tries to involve anime, while denying rampant promiscuity spreads STDs
Are you retarded by any chance? Just because someone is giving you information does not mean they're bias you dumb cocksucker

>ripping off le /pol/'s meme"

left "creativity"

>does not mean they're bias
not bias*
I'm expecting you not to try to pass off a grammatical error as an argument but I can't be too sure

Fuck.
I enjoy weed, hate weed "culture"
I love homosex, hate homo "culture"
Why's it gotta be like this, bros?

Attached: 1464891044160.png (220x198, 28K)

just stick to yourself and you dont have to worry about culture

The GOATest game of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrKrUs7_x8

Timespinners reward for doing all the sidequests was a cutscene of all the characters discussing how gay they were and all fucked eachother.
And since it wasn't 'Forced' (it was) it must be authentic LGBTQ content

Yaoi VNs

>Yea Forums will think this is real and not a cheap clickbait site full of ads

Sadly, I think you're the minority that hate trannies. I think most lgbt are accepting, maybe Im wrong.

imagine making money every time you wrote nigger on the internet

Man what happened to good old crossdressing? You're just a normal dude who likes to put on make up and wear fancy clothes. Now you gotta be trans and have to go on hormones and shit.

And what is authentic? Having to dialate via a minigame every hour?
Unless explicitly stated you have no way of knowing a character's orientation and if they are even cis or not. Because usually they have other traits that are more immediately relevant or interesting.
If anything that's more authentic than actual faggots and trannies who have to make their fetishes and delusions the complete entirety of their being, because without that they'd be utterly boring and devoid of any interest or passion.

What's a protected creampie?

Who gets pleasure doing this shit...

>>I like when she bends forward and you can see em hang.
>only ever play short balls during badminton because it forces them to bend forward to return it
it's truly the best.

The person that wrote this should play Tacoma, it's the most lgbt pandering game i played in a whole.

>all these guys catching the bait
Omedeto, user.

Attached: 1462043265945.png (500x443, 257K)

>no attack helicopter
Nice representation, bigot

Rent free

because making one thing your dominant personality trait and thus becoming a caricature is annoying as fuck.

authentic gay game would have drugs aids and suicide cause from my experience there is a lot of that in the gay community.

No joke; Fallout: New Vegas. There are a bunch of gay characters in it and most people didn't even notice because they were treated just the same as every other character in the game.

cuz if they dont get smoke blown up their ass on the regular they claim it ""invalidates"" them; and that somehow disagreement means they think you want to lichterally murder them.
participation trophy kids basically

>from my experience

im friends with a fag hag

>g-gays are diseased and dangerous guys
>I don't just hate them for being gay, I swear!
How common are STD's among gays actually?

Here is the only seriouse awnser.

Its in vidya with anthromorphic creatures.

why are you friends with a suicidal aids ridden pedo??? unless you are one too

they just suffer from severe inferiority complexes. they constantly need some external source telling them they are great because their inner voice tells them they are not.

im not, they are acquaintances . fag hag is a girl who likes to keep gay men around her. one of the gay guys did go to prison for fucking a teen gay boy.

In the trash, where it belongs.

Although homosexuals, or men who have sex with men (MSM), make up about 2% of the U.S. population, they account for 67% of “all new HIV diagnoses,"

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/cdc-gay-men-2-population-67-all-new-hiv-cases

>dyke on a bike
>gender blender
>gender defender
>gender transcender
>gendered
>gendertrash
>grrl
>metamorph
>metagender
>stone
>friend of Dorothy

Attached: 1546648316131.jpg (240x498, 20K)

>-- “Transgender individuals are also heavily affected by HIV. A 2008 review of HIV studies among transgender women found that, on average, 28 percent tested positive for HIV.”

Mass effect. Dragon Age 1, 2, 3.

I'm sure if you LGBT's actually looked for these games instead of whining, you'd find them.

>Blumpf
>X money has been deposited into your Y account
>coincidence detector
>Uses insults made by /pol/ to insult /pol/

They were right. The left can't meme.

Its quite literally never enough with these people, isn’t it?

Articles from nobodies are just as bad as Twitter screencaps. OP is a faggot

this reeks of jewry

Attached: 1555955962486.png (500x377, 221K)

see
these people don't even play games, they just think complaining will fix their life, which doesn't do anything, so they keep doing it harder

in the alternative world where chinks do not dislike gays.

rollerinip

>americans
dios mios santisimos....

Attached: 1546360069483.png (384x600, 316K)

Attached: .png (738x669, 9K)

I would have assumed this was in Sweden but i know they have their own gay fucking language

>barely anybody starving to death
imagine being this naive

There isn't "authentic" romance in vidya anyway because the writers for the industry are bottom of the barrel.
Christ, imagine being heterosexual (allegedly) and complaining about the half-assed romance in shit like Fire Emblem or Persona or Mass Effect.

Well some of teammates sure are fucking faggots so I guess it could count as LGBT content

I just think gay is cute mainly when the gays are non-human because humans are boring and I fucking hate all the clickbait shit and constant pushing of agendas or whatever
No I don't fucking care about the shitty rainbow flag I just wanna see two dudes cuddling goddamnit

It' s in the trashcan, where it belongs.

Go dilate.

Being fag is not a personality

No they must talk about how much they are oppressed while cuddling and every other character must talk about haw brave they are
Then they go gay some kids up

hetero men dont need romance, we need pussy to rape

Rampant promiscuity absolutely spreads stds, but the diseases from the article he's citing have barely anything to do with them, they're not even a related strain, most of it is literally flu. The irony in your statement is fucking choking.

homosexuality is also a disease, most of them are hyper degenerates and only became gay to be sexual constantly

anime is on the decilne
90s was the peak, at least here in europe

>haggot
>transfaghag
>transhag

Attached: 1544025246597.jpg (330x357, 33K)

Bulldagger-royal-XTX here I'm leveling my subgender class to achieve admirer twink

BASED

>male lesbian

So uhhh... straight?

Attached: tumblr_inline_oqzwbp3q6E1ro2d0d_400.png (382x417, 242K)

>anime is on the decline here
What shithole are you living in?

Attached: 3241234121.gif (500x620, 524K)

I'd be a millionaire

You forgot mister 40%. But otherwise that is correct.

>/pol/ plays a video game

>Call somebody nigger in vidya
>Get banned
>Cash in the blumpfcoins you earned by calling people niggers in vidya
>Use that money to hire somebody to call people nigger in vidya and earn blumpfcoins for you
Look at me, I'm an entrepolneur.

Wait aren't those two sisters though?

Some fucking day I'm gonna make a damn game with gay dudes (maybe) that isn't this shit.
>Their relationship actually grows instead of this "surprise gay" shit.
>They tend to act more as good friends in public, but they're much more intimate in more private places.
>They're seen as brave because they're heroes who do actually brave stuff or they go on dangerous adventures but just happen to be gay.
>They're actually attractive anthropomorphic dragons/lizards and have a decent dynamic, like one character is a shorter lad like an all white ex-prince or some shit and the other is a big, all black battle-scarred warrior lad who is super protective of the prince. They got a yin-yang kinda thing goin' on.

Like seriously why the FUCK are so many gay vidya characters ugly like not even ugly cute just straight-up ugly.

This post was yestergay.

I mean HIV is on the rise in the gay community again. It flared out in the 90s cuz people were scared of the gay reaper and his rainbow cloak and dildo scythe, but the new grindr gen isnt scared anymore and people with HIV are surviving due to treatment

t. 40%

They fucking said she was a villain when they first revealed her, shitposters don't care about that

You're forgetting all the wet hot sexy pussy mushing

W-what can I buy with Blumpfcoin? Is it on the rise? I just lost a lot of money on Etherium.

Tired of Tranny faggot and SJW screeching in the gaming scene? Want to put these Godless degenerates in their place and drink their tears? Vote Trump in 2020 and we WILL have another glorious age of gaming!

Get Woke Get Rope!

Attached: 1558099022692.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

This seems to be common with Ubisoft. Gaming journalists got stoked about getting to murder Trump voters in Far Cry 5, then were surprised when the actual game was a love letter to the 2nd Amendment. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened with when the villains of Far Cry New Dawn were introduced and people thought they were going to be the good guys because they were black girls that did bad things to white men. Ubi is less woke than people want to believe.

Why does it matter? I never understood this. Why do people clamor so much for representation in fictional media? It’s never that serious and it never enhances the gameplay experience at all unless its story related.

Like I’m a black guy and I love Pokémon but never have I gone “man I sure wish there were more BLACK characters in Pokémon” because who cares?

I never understood why people seek validation over pointless stuff like this.

Attached: 00B0FC59-C00D-4D21-BBA8-C35832F5EE56.png (756x574, 86K)

>two weeks
>twooo weeeeks

>at the grocery store yesterday
>mfw I saw a white biker looking guy and a white nerdy girl walking around with three niglets
>mfw I then saw a single fat lady with one single fat niglet trailing behind her

Attached: 1539013523560.jpg (753x611, 87K)

Here.

Attached: Apocalypse Now.jpg (2566x1648, 707K)

IMO most sensible faggots just respect the old ways of don't ask don't tell, it worked for everyone, straight people didn't have to hear about faggotry 24/7, and gay people were treated just as normal fucking people. The whole acronym bullshit and trying to build a gay "community" just forced it in the faces of a lot of people who didn't want to know.

these people are never fucking satisfied

There's no such thing as an authentic "LGBTQ" person. They're all just autistic people with sexual fetishes.