We're going home boys

I can't wait for E3.
PC boys having fun getting their asses lashed by treenigga
Mon hun thread because last one died.

Attached: 2019-05-17 01.20.17.jpg (921x1405, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfGAAoczJpM
youtube.com/watch?v=C4QZVBYPuTY
youtube.com/watch?v=U9dmJfELWB4
youtube.com/watch?v=xe-RAeDfOMM
youtube.com/watch?v=v7EkXg-4VME
youtube.com/watch?v=ez9aHNy0vDU
youtube.com/watch?v=NxUq2Nz4jjo
youtube.com/watch?v=3gzoQrAON4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XdKRUzkeV7U
youtube.com/watch?v=595_m4IAqCw
youtube.com/watch?v=5HhpW7kay0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qed7SyzMvlw
youtube.com/watch?v=1QypuhqMGb4
youtube.com/watch?v=oSUJljABEzs
youtube.com/watch?v=XXAGprz4T-c
youtube.com/watch?v=CgyW7voHLj4
youtube.com/watch?v=exoQe9OGPus
youtube.com/watch?v=xyq0X7N6Xfk
youtube.com/watch?v=UvgPkOnb73I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3Pzz5WYks
youtube.com/watch?v=lcYMIVzLKak
youtube.com/watch?v=W0RDaQTRDhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7z4BmcCDpl8
youtube.com/watch?v=_7A03VZSbhw
youtube.com/watch?v=NjA01LgNQhE
youtube.com/watch?v=STazhj4WL48
youtube.com/watch?v=8K7rygUE6PA
youtube.com/watch?v=mZOC2rhy7Fc
bilibili.com/video/av51540842
youtube.com/watch?v=SKHUX3V-GaU
youtube.com/watch?v=S8R-U_czQ48
youtube.com/watch?v=bxxDOIw3YZI
youtube.com/watch?v=PycEY8L_3Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=yeeSsWqAiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqor7A8l57k
youtu.be/__QdAxqBi5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Console games

Whens the free Trial for PC you nig

>Content
What's the quote from the devs asshole that can mean anything and before you say content in MH has always been the monsters I know for sure gayborne won't have 30 monsters just like launch.

Attached: a08.jpg (399x278, 33K)

>going home boys
Wht the fuck does this mean in the conext of MH?

I'm still confused about the Hoarfrost Reach being the "biggest region" in the game.
Do we only get a single new map, or are there multiple?
It's hard to imagine a single map the size of combined base game. It wouldn't also take forever to load on consoles, if possible at all even.

Attached: main_bg.jpg (1500x1073, 449K)

I assume they're talking mostly about the number of "new" monsters. Which will be spread over all the old maps too.
I'm willing to bet they consider a G rank Rathalos, and all old monsters, new content/monster.

It's gonna be one new map that's slightly bigger than whatever is the biggest map right now.

Nigga it's literally the same as World. The forest area is the first area you visit. Same thing in iceborne, hoarfrost is the first area out of maybe 4 or 5.

probably not even going to pay attention to e3

>won't have 30 monsters just like launch.
You mean at launch?

current biggest is forest
hoarfrost will be bigger
iceborne will add enough new content to rival the base game (just adding g rank everything basically already does this, without a new map)
how is htis hard to follow

Gonna pick it up again for PC, basically stopped playing on Xbox shortly after Rocket Greatsword came out, anything major I missed aside from the Witcher shit?
I'm not the only one who fucking hates leshen being in the game, right? It feels like a slippery slope into more anthro-like shit

>We won't make you wait 6 months for PC this time this time :^)
>Winter doesn't even start until the end of December
>Probably gonna make us wait until late January/February

Attached: 1454712533807.gif (3520x3520, 3.94M)

will pc version be delayed a year agin?

Not as long as last time they said but didn't give an actual specific date.

I for one love they added a biped Skelton. Now imagine a huge mecha bossfight for future event or mods.

Back to the PSP

>current biggest is forest
>forest is also the worst
>hoarfrost will be bigger
Fucking wonderful

That's exactly what I'm afraid of.

Attached: cc8.jpg (354x352, 49K)

Less bitching please. Be grateful we are even getting it. PC has superior requirements and system so no shit it's not going to be in sync with consoles.
I'm happy to no longer look at potato 4U graphics after couple thousand hours.

yes

But launch MHW had 30 monsters...

I always thought the leshen skeleton was just the human one the hunters use?
Tbh I fully excpet a Yeti monster in the snowy area and a new King Kong-style biped gorilla.

has the pc version caught up to ps4 in terms of updates? I have not played since pc launch. been itching to play again, I actually own both ps4 and pc but I cannot stand the ps4 load times and low fps. pc is literally instant load times and that is hard to give up

This is the design for the Seltas queen including combining/fusing. The armor she drops looks like a green gundam too..

>Anthro like shit
But the leshen is basically some creepy spirit of the
woods? It's not even like pokémon where they make real animals/monsters
bipedal.

Other than the stuff not coming to PC like the HZD and SF collabs all that's left now is AT Nerg which is coming in June.

>Less bitching please. Be grateful we are even getting it. PC has superior requirements and system so no shit it's not going to be in sync with consoles.
Stupidest shit I ever heard. Why the fuck does this not apply to any multiplat PC game including every single modern capcom game other than world. Deving for PC is piss easy this gen thanks to the PC hardware in consoles, if u dev for Xbox you're this close to having your game on PC.

That's how I understood it too

>Excited to confirm the size of new content in #MonsterHunter Iceborne will rival the original release!

Brehs...

Attached: Wiggle.gif (650x500, 1.18M)

>potato 4u graphics
oh..okay then. Well enjoy your polygons I guess...as capcom removes literally everything that made mon hun good. I hope all you cunts die.
t. fag who has 600 hours in mh3u, killed all the supers, hunted everything to death, aced all arenas quests with all weps. 800hrs in 4u killed everything can solo 90% of grank, even apex. couldn't be arsed to put 50 hours in gens because it's horse shit and world is even more horseshit.

mon hun is dead I hate you all.

lmao
Get ready for disappointment if this is what you think is going to happen.
Don't say you weren't warned.

>No Wiggler Beta or Gamma
There better damn well be a Frost Wiggler in Iceborne.

I'm not sure if it's one large map or a region with multiple maps.

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Windows/iOS/Android device. Microsoft will offer streaming from Microsoft Azure by end of year 2019.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, or Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month.
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid. Streaming to phones and tablets uses adaptive touch controls
>More Backwards Compatible games from Xbox 360 and OG Xbox announced
New games being shown off:
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>The Outer Worlds
>Ninja Theory’s Bleeding Edge
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

Ancient Leshen is a piece of shit

>tfw i'd love to play MH world but i fucking hate killing animals "for fun"

Maybe its me being a faggot pussy about it but seeing animals suffer makes me seethe

Attached: 1538394784616.png (775x651, 568K)

Ancient Leshen on PC is already the nerfed version, there is nothing wrong with it.

>animals
They're monsters.
Or are we the monsters?

Yo. I want to buy a key, but I don't know if green man gaming is legit. Anyone know?

Attached: 1545335098820.png (299x301, 77K)

4U is GOAT. I kinda want to try Generations but heard it's not as good as 4U

>>But launch MHW had 30 monsters...
That's what I meant as in there's no way iceborne will have 30 monsters like launch(mhw) did. I should have phrased it better.

they're monsters because they do fuck up the place from time to time

especially the elders

kill the elders because they're gigantic faggots

Pretty sure there's no funny business with them.

They're fine, I get stuff from them all the time with their crazy flash sales.

If you liked 4U then you're part of the cancer. In 4U the cancer was in full bloom, just look at what that team made next: MHW.

Generations is a compilation game, it includes most of 4U content plus a bunch more, but it's less balanced and polished.

It's still fucking boring.

Since when did mon hun vets become worse than sjws? I read every mhw thread before it came out, Yea Forums was wrong on all counts.
History is repeating, you will be wrong and seething twice. Iceborne will come and it will be great. You really think after Capcom came out with RE2make, DMC5 and MHW, they're gonna fuck up Iceborne -despite the director for MHXX working on it too?
You are all insane mental gymnasts

Controller or Keyboard and mouse for MHW?

New bad old good. Such has it always been and such will it always be.

So stick to 4U?

Switch Axe bros, can you guys give me some tips on which combos to uses, how to use it properly, and etc? I'm new to monhun, so far my strategy is just wailing my axe with circle. Till the monsters down and only then I switch to sword mode. My fear is that when I go deeper into the game my wailing strategy will stop working for faster and bigger mon. So far it's been okay, even downed some Rathians.

Personally I use a gamepad because even gunners don't need much precision but I know a few kb/m players and I don't hear them complain about it, so what works best for you really.

>Got excited for Zamtrios for a second
>It's just ice Lavasioth
I guess only boring designs appeal to the west.

Attached: 1514418328566.jpg (1280x720, 468K)

>new monster
>it's the great wiggler
>uses najarala skeleton

>paying $40 for DLC

Keyboard for ranged weapons ,controller for melee

He's in

Attached: 91b1c84978e05e451bed6df6116918ad.jpg (773x500, 59K)

Circle-Triangle in sword mode for deeps.
Don't use the axe mode for deeps.
If your sword is out of juice, do some morph attacks, they auto reload a bit of the phial gauge.

You shouldn't be using axe. Use sword charge up the phial using LLLRR and then finishing it off with the latch-on-monster-phial-emptying-attack. Use axe while sword recharges. Repeat

I sure fucking hope he is.

No Zoomers in my thread. This is how it's always been for every monhun for a decade.
It's not a dlc, it's a whole fucking game.

Isn't the leshen almost 1:1 in terms of its behavior in witcher? Right down to its backsmack having a fuckhueg shitbox that extends past the model?

Sword mode does more damage so your goal is to be in that mode as much as possible but axe mode is more mobile and has more reach so sometimes you have to switch to axe.
It's pretty simple, be in sword as much as possible but there comes times where the quick hits and good evades of the axe is useful, go back to sword as soon as you can.

>despite the director for MHXX working on it too?
isn't the director of iceborne the one guy who directed the Switch port of MHXX?

I think GU is great but if you're on the styles or arts are satan boat then you might not like it. I think the idea of styles & arts is great for gameplay depth & diversity but some arts like evasive maneuver & styles like adept were too strong. MH always has super broken shit but I enjoy GU as I feel it's the end of era & it's a celebration of MH with almost 100 monsters and an assload of content. If u play it, play it on Switch with a pro controller it's pretty sweet not having to deal with a tiny 3ds screen.

I think this is it, I don't think we'll ever have another classic MH. World sold 12mil units(best selling capcom game ever!) before iceborne even launched, how can they go back to classic after having their company pockets explode full of cash. I'm sure iceborne will sell at least 5 million & folks that didn't play world will jump into the hype & buy World bundled with iceborne for $60, it's a new dawn user so appreciate the past for what it had to offer.

Attached: 1557783098616.png (884x582, 282K)

I don't give a shit.
The only thing that's good about post-modernism will be the total death of this type of journalism. They'll be forced to speak the truth or no longer speak.

I hope we get Brachy

Attached: 58094431.png (2498x1258, 2.04M)

His skeleton is already in the game, they'll surely add him as the new apex in the elder recess.

wow and i thought i was unreasonably optimistic

>despite the director for MHXX working on it too?
>isn't the director of iceborne the one guy who directed the Switch port of MHXX?
Sauce on this guys? This is critical info. And if the MHXX director is working on iceborne then what is the MHW working on? And what is the XX *team* working on?

Attached: 1473031292243.jpg (640x604, 63K)

jesus how embarrassing

They probably seen how successful World was, and shifted some key people from XX to World. They'll likely keep a skeleton crew doing more Gen/Spin-off ports for Switch and 3DS in future. Then they can still have the main series on console/PC, and the spin-offs remaining on Nintendo devices, everyones happy.

My problem when using the sword mode is that I can hardly hit the sweet spots using it especially the tails and timing. But yeah sword mode does more damage. Any tips on positioning? Because it seems that's my actual weakness is. For bipods I usually just stay right under their “balls”. Unless it's rathian since their tail is poison.
>LLLRR
In ps4 terms is that square, square, square, circle, circle?

they said pc gets it in winter

Gen has a bunch of experimental shit in the form of arts and styles. Some people don’t like them but I personally love them. They make gu my favorite monhun easily

Ichinose isn't working on Iceborne as far as I know.

No you will get only shitty non-mh games like stories aimed for babies and you will like it. Also 3ds in on the way out

The weakest spot is usually the monster's face, and most of them hang low enough for SA to reach it in sword mode.
As for positioning, that's just something you'll have to git gud with. SA in World is kind of behind the curve when it comes to mobility or other methods of damage avoidance.

IN LIFE THERE'S HUNTERS, THEN, THERE'S MONSTER HUNTERS

Attached: ironbeard.jpg (4997x2809, 765K)

Brainlet. MHW has the least content of all MH games. Your paying almost double the full price for the rest of the game compared to your decade of monhuns with just as much without DLC.

>MHW has the least content of all MH games.
Tri would like to talk to you.

>MHW has the least content of all MH games
Weak bait, to be honest.

I think they both function fine, but if you're using a mouse you NEED to have at least two extra side buttons on it or it will feel like hot garbage.

>compared to your decade of copypasted handheld shit

Monster Hunter on portable systems was cancer. Don't even pretend that it wasn't.

I just looked through GU's credits it's not as bad as I thought. I assumed the portable dev team ie. MH B team director Yasunori Ichinose -Director of MH portable/Freedom 1, 2, FU and Generations- was put on Iceborne instead of working on a new game. This scared me as I thought the whole of team B was put to work on iceborne. Instead the director of GU Daisuke Ichihara is directing Iceborne, this alleviates my worries.

Hopefully capcom has team B working on a MH portable for Switch with Ichinose directing it. This vid is the MHW leadership discussing iceborne + world:

Attached: 1505887661145.jpg (420x354, 19K)

>none of the monsters in world are from previous monster hunters
fair.

Isn't facing the monster head on especially Anjanath, kinda dangerous? Especially with the Switch Axe since it doesn't have any blocking and the dodges are really short? How many hits do you usually go before dodging or repositioning?

To be noticed, Capcom said new major games won't come after Iceborne until like March 2020.

That's to be expected, they pretty much always do one major release per year, and for this year that's Iceborne. If there's a portable game in the works (which there almost definitely is) then it'll be for 2020. The real question is when it'll be announced.

>Especially with the Switch Axe since it doesn't have any blocking and the dodges are really short?
Get Evade Extender, it's a blessing with SA setups, but you may have to sacrifice some other useful skills depending on your play style. Since you're new to SA I would definitely recommend it though.

>Capcom said new major games won't come after Iceborne until like March 2020.
Yea this is fair. As long as they are working on the games now I'm cool with it.

>the chin is in

Hopefully soon after PC iceborne launches. Waiting till E3 2020 would suck.

Would be pumped if gammoth got added to iceborne. I don't expect any of the other Zaibatsu to show up but would die happy with just gammoth.

It won't be announced at E3, that's for the west. It'll be TGS later in the year if it's announced, and it's not like MHW, it'll have a JP release before worldwide.

Banbaro is probably the Gammoth/Duram of Iceborne.

TGS is in September no? That's pretty late to announce a game if the game is a fall release 2020. MH has a new game launching every year and I hope this one is next years.

Gammoth is awesome, I love her size and gear.

If this is the antekadrome man I'm disappointed it doesn't have 4 full grown legs like unicornbro. Wtf kinda biology is T-rex arms for a deer type monster. Fuck.

The latest they have announced a MH game is 3 months before release (MH3G). MHXX and Iceborne too would be around 4 months before release.

Also, there is no Switch exclusive MH, curb your expectation. Even if there is a Switch MH, it would be multiplat.

Cringe.

>Even if there is a Switch MH, it would be multiplat.
This is fine I play World on PC and GU on Switch. If multiplat means PC then I'm all for it.

Duramboros was supposed to be a ram but it's a reptile
Narga was supposued to be a cougar, but its a reptile
Astalos was supposed to be an insect, but it's reptile

And so on.

Bring back the fated four. I want Astalos wing slaps in 1080p

It'll be just one big icy map, with maybe a little one just for Velkhana like the Xeno one

The roster will be like 5 or 6 completely new mosnters, and all the rest will be G-rank versions of Anjanaths
Also a lot of new mosnters will be seen only in the current areas

>new content will rival
so 3 more quests that you need to wait a month to play LMAO

>Also, there is no Switch exclusive MH, curb your expectation. Even if there is a Switch MH, it would be multiplat.
How and why would a game in the Freedom/Portable line (or whatever they end up calling it now) be multiplat when there's only one portable system left?

Haha this is great. Seriously I'm getting tired of fucking dragons/wyverns, need more insects, fish, mammals hell more of everything that isn't reptile/bird.

> yfw the closest living relative to birds is the crocodile
> tfw birds are officially living dinosaurs

Attached: 1557704745433.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

>I want Astalos wing slaps in 1080p
Based except replace 1080p with 1440p for me. Also technically these are already at 1080p on a docked Switch. Yea a higher fidelity model would be sweet.

>new maps and arenas are all ice themed
>nothing like pic related
MHW killed the lore completely. It was so good having all those ruins in the previous games, where little clues and hidden lore written in armor descriptions and that.

Attached: QuestBG07 (1).png (1700x960, 2M)

>Even if there is a Switch MH, it would be multiplat
We can only hope. I'm sick of needing to buy devices just for MH.

I love the gammoth and lagombi sets so much I transmogged all my sets to them. I pray for them in iceborne

Attached: tumblr_p678iyCSda1uvi4xwo1_400.png (400x560, 163K)

>The roster will be like 5 or 6 completely new mosnters, and all the rest will be G-rank versions of Anjanaths
It's funny because knowing the mh A team this is probably true.

Attached: 1504791357250.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Portable line ended with Playstation Portable. Now you have Cross. I too can't wait for MH World Cross on the PS4.

>You really think after Capcom came out with RE2make, DMC5 and MHW, they're gonna fuck up Iceborne -despite the director for MHXX working on it too?
Yeah, I've seen their fighting games and all their games' art direction for the past few years.

Guaranteed.

>Portable line ended with Playstation Portable. Now you have Cross. I too can't wait for MH World Cross on the PS4.
>revs valor gunlance
Pull my devil trigger.

Attached: 20 year olds.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

its four regions (mountain top area, valley area, forest tundra area with icy lake, and undercaves zone) think like coral highlands and rotten valley only more substantial

>Switch forever cursed with Ichinose branded Charge Blade
Please no.

Baggi's Back?

Attached: 1516451909060.png (318x289, 12K)

Yup it was okay for MHX (which was MHP4th in spirit) to be on the same platform as MH4, so it's okay for MHWX to be on the same platform as MHW.

On torrents

world is trash, bring back REAL mh

Attached: 1429375097550.jpg (700x889, 688K)

CB in GU is kino and I'm glad they don't let you combo into SAED from literally fucking anything like a gruggo

Wait, are you actually asking for more Itchy-nose directed shit?

CB in GU is still just a bad, clunky greatsword that's best in Striker and the fact they gave DB and LS guard points without reverting CB to its former glory just added insult to injury.

>Hating on G/GU CB
Honestly it's the best balanced version of CB ever. Strong enough to make it feel worthwhile to use it, but not so much to trivialize every other option in the game into useless. 4u was an utter mistake with how fucking retarded CB was in stunning and disabling stuff, including with it's damage output in turn. When a weapon trivializes the fucking GS on sheer output AND gets to stagger more then a fucking hammer AND fucking has a better block then god damn Lance, you've got problems pal. World's still feels a bit too unnga for my taste, but at least in turn they gave other weapons better tools as well.

Now what's to REALLY hate about GU is fucking Gunlance, Switch will forever be cursed with the WORSE Gunlance style to date. Balancing GL's low damage by making it LOWER still, and only up to par as to what it WAS, ONLY if you cap out it's heat, and even then make it so overheating is a stupid dumb easy thing to do is...It's a mess, I hate it, why would they do this towards the explosive stick.

Have you seen AAA games this gen and last? There's one word to describe them, generic.

>the size of new content in iceborne will rival the originall release
can't wait for my 10 recolors of ratalos/rathian

>Tri
>'real'
No one liked Tri with it's mid bowguns, no bows, no GL, and early day's SA stupidity

Yeah the heat gauge is a goddamn travesty and I'm glad they ditched it in world. Brave GL with guard points and rapid fire shelling was fun as fuck tho

I did.
Also
>Tri
>Ivory Lagi

MH dev teams are retarded. They still don't make gunlance shells scale with raw and gunlance is always a blergh tier weapon. At least CB was stupidly OP at one point.

It's one big region and they said during the stream that not everything will be available from the get go. You'll unlock new areas in the same region as you progress through the story.

>balanced
>strong enough
>damage output
It doesn't mean anything, because Gen/GU CB PLAYS LIKE SHIT. Tweak the damage/KO values if you're still butthurt about Hammer being obsolete, I don't care. If CB was low tier weapon, but played like it did in 4U/World, then I'd be perfectly fine with it. Just don't fucking butcher its moveset.

>CB was stupidly OP at one point
It was still behind IG, GS and HBG in 4U. Not even in top 3. And in MH4 it was even lower than that. While IG only got buffed even more in 4U. But IG paid dearly for that in the later games.

So adjust the fucking motion values, don't change the entire playstyle of the weapon for an ultimately arbitrary reason and then half-step your way back by giving some of its functionality to other weapons.

>When a weapon trivializes the fucking GS on sheer output
GS and IG had faster clear times than CB on just about every front.

>Now what's to REALLY hate about GU is fucking Gunlance, Switch will forever be cursed with the WORSE Gunlance style to date
No Valor gunlance in GU was the best gunlance version.

> and even then make it so overheating is a stupid dumb easy thing to do is.
This only happens to noobs and bads plus artillery makes it even easier to not overheat.

Only issue is GU and World devs refuse to let shells scale with raw.

The fuck is clunky about CB? I have no mobility or positioning issues and if you aren't a complete retard you can guard point an attack you can't dodge. Is this gonna be a git gud episode or are you going to give me real reasons?

GL's big thing is that shelling ignores hitzones outright and deals flat damage. If that damage scaled, it would honestly make it better still then anything else out there. The issue's more that up till world everything BUT shelling was trash on damage output, meaning if you wheren't endlessly outputting shells, you where just a weaker and far slower lance. They fixed that in World though with how buffed the MV's in general are, including that fucking side swing. What they need to do though is stop 'balancing' around shelling level though, let that work like status where there's a 'cap' but you can skill into it to raise lances with a lower base towards that cap. Otherwise you get cases like now where there's only two fucking GL's to use, Royal Burst because of Normal Lv4, or Jho's because of White + Raw beatstick. Nothing else matters as nothing gets lv4 (outside of time limited KT RNG shit), and as such the only other factor to care about then -is- Raw because it's far too slow for status/element.

>Hating on Portable/Freedom/Gen
>Actually wanting 3, 4 and World team to make games
I mean you got what you wanted the MH 4 team made a sequel and it's name is World. Enjoy your we want the call of duty audience experience.

i really wonder if they added new stuff to the hunting horn in iceborne, i love that thing

Double notes or riot

The thorns on Barioth's wings are weak to fire, so use a fire weapon to break its wing thorns and cripple its mobility. A fire SnS with Destroyer Oil should do the trick.

Attached: DIPSyk0V4AAXW32.jpg orig.jpg (624x768, 82K)

>tfw Narga armor finally in better graphics

Attached: 18412438t4we5e.jpg (600x848, 156K)

>GL's big thing is that shelling ignores hitzones outright and deals flat damage
Which goes against hitzones/damage types, one of the core concepts of MH combat, which is why they keep on ignoring and fucking it up
The weapon is flawed from it's very concept and should been thrown away or completely rethought from scratch

Why don't you just end it, you autistic tranny.

>caring about bioweapons from a bygone age
stop being a faggot and enjoy the game, you aren't retarded; You can distinct fantasy from reality.

inb4 redesign

>controller
Not getting it then

oh shit? when she says new content she means more areas to explore right not just more story and weapons, right?

>The issue's that everything BUT shelling was trash on damage output
This is not the problem. Its that shelling got severely outscaled by raw at end game specially once G rank came out. Shelling would end up doing awful damage to the point where you ignored it as much as possible while stabbing the monster with your shiity poor man's lance since MVs scaled with raw & sharpness forever. Shelling was only really powerful early game where you could abuse flat damage & keep blasting monsters in the face at orange sharpness.

>GL's big thing is that shelling ignores hitzones outright and deals flat damage
So does CB's phial attacks & they scale with raw. Look idc about flat damage I care about scaling & doing good damage at end game which GL shells did not.

Imo gunlance should not be played like a lance, it should not be a primarily stabby weapon it should be an explosive/shell weapon to fully differentiate it from the god tier lance, it's already a massively unpopular weapon. So make the shells scale as well as raw scales make at least 1 GL type focus purely on bangboom not stabby, keep the burst damage over dps mantra of the weapon. Make stabbing accessorize the boom but don't make it the primary way of dealing damage.

Add some more explosive traits to the weapon, maybe make shelling add explosive power to stabs for a limited time. Maybe make stabs power up booms or use stabs as a gapcloser or more safe form of attack but when the booms come out they better fucking HURT. I don't mind a spirit blade/heat gauge as long as it doesn't nerf the weapon & compliments the above.

Attached: 1508765954487.jpg (177x278, 37K)

>Isn't facing the monster head on especially Anjanath, kinda dangerous?
High risk high reward, son.
>Especially with the Switch Axe
Yeah, SA mobility sucks, and it doesn't have any special iframe moves. I already said it in my previous post.

>size of new content
Interesting phrasing, sounds like PR bullshit.

>muh story and lore

please neck yourself

Soul.

Attached: 1558092710194.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

mouse and keyboard work just fine dont listen to that faggot.

>hoarfrost is the first area out of maybe 4 or 5.
You're a complete fool if you believe that.

That's literally a Capcom EU PR employee that tweeted that.

t.zoomer
Don't you have some fortnite skins to buy? There is no lore in that game, like in World

>just look at what that team made next: MHW.
Wrong. XX was next then Generations, then world.

Watch this:

Here the MH executive director(old director of MH 1, 2, 3, 4) of world and iceborne says hoar is a new area that is not fully explorable at first but as you progress through the story roadblocks open up, once it's fully open it is considered the biggest region. This leads me to believe it's one big area but blocked off at the start. It'll likely be larger than the ancient forest.

Would be kind of cool if it's just one massive open world area, and then remove the limit of large monsters within the region. Would make sense, especially with the camps because you can still restock/change gear.

It would also be really unwieldy and have long load times. The back and forth would get tiring very very fast.

>Wrong. XX was next then Generations, then world.
Retard zoomer there's 2 MH teams. There's the A team (1, 2, 3, 4, World) and the B team (Portable, Freedom 1, 2, FU, XX). MH A team started working on World right after 4U launched they spent the 1st year just throwing ideas around of World would be, MH B team was already working on MH X at the time ready to launch the year after 4U came out. Then they worked on XX and got it out mid 2017 half a year before Team A launched World.

So again just look at what that team made next: MHW. Enjoy your casual shit zoomer.

Attached: 15029725249282.jpg (302x448, 45K)

The initial reveal trailer, among other features, named "new locales". Plural. So Hoarfrost Reach might not be the only new map in Iceborne. I'd say 2 new maps is a reasonable expectation.
Velkhana is a new flagship, but probably not the new endboss. Like Nerg was to Xeno. You probably finish her quest line and fully unlock Hoarfrost Reach halfway through the expansion, and after that a new locale opens up. Like, maybe a tropical island next to Hoarfrost Reach's icy shores, heated by a volcano, or something.

That Witcher shit was awful. I never want to do another escort quest ever again, least of all in MonHun. Who fucking knew that a Pukei-Pukei is incapable of defending itself from a single Jagras?

>Enjoy your casual shit
Your solo Extremoth proofs?

>PC conference payed for by epic store
>Nintendo skips e3
>Sony skips e3
This is our moment xbox!

Yea but they often add all sorts of new shit. New locales can mean new arena, new final boss stage, new NPC hub, new multiplayer pub like XX etc. It's like when they add new monsters but a lot of them are recolors(subspecies), its easy to get hyped before all the info comes out but I'm sure the main region will be the frozen area and the new locales will be smaller unconnected stages like the previously mentioned.

I was too bored to even get there, call me when the game starts feeling like classic MH.

I have to admit it, it is.
But it's a hollow victory.

>Nintendo skips E3
Nope

>Any tips on positioning?
It really depends per monster or skeleton type rather. I can tell you I just hug flying wyverns under the wings near the leg and just adjust my facing upon tripping them.

>Absolutely seething
>too casual to beat Extremoth even in a group

Attached: 1558004773047.png (720x720, 476K)

Well MS did win last E3 and that one sony and nintendo had stuff to show.

(((Flying Wyvern)))
I will never not find this hilarious.

XX and Portable are casual as hell what are you even talking about? B team is casual trash.

Absolute retard that doesn't know what he's talking about right here. CB wasn't even in the top 3 in 4U

You are a fucking retard lmao

Arenas aren't "locales". Boss stages is a stretch. Unless they're situated in an entirely different location, it wouldn't count as a different "locale".
Like Xeno's arena is still a part of Elder's Recess.
It's not like Velkhana's boss arena (if there is one) is going to be at the Tower top, thousands of miles away from the New World.
I'm assuming if there are multiple locales in Iceborne, they're still parts of the New World and they, by definition, should have different climate.

Muh wing nubs

Nintendo hasn't been attending E3 for years now, and yeah, Sony's performance last year was abysmal. So I guess that was a legit victory for Xbox. But not this year.

I hope there's another siege Monster. I have a guilty pleasure for those fights, it's sometimes a nice change of pace. Zorah was pretty terrible though.

inb4 Yeti monster.

I'll take FU and XX over World any day of the week.

Iceberg Zorah Magdaros.

Casual.

Shit.. don't user.

If you mean a giant monster against which using cannons is a viable strategy, then sure. Although I hope it actually fights back, like Gog/Xeno.
But I really don't wanna see any more "siege" quests like KT, where you need a whole lobby to raise the "pursuit level". That concept was shit.

>Nintendo hasn't been attending E3 for years now
That's wrong, though, they just don't have a live stage presentation anymore. They still have their games on the show floor.

Attached: 2019050707053400-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>hurrr i played FU im a veteran
no you aren't faggot. post your copy of FU with timestamp.

>inb4 emulator

Attached: Sheldon.jpg (492x656, 42K)

All I'm arguing is that there will not be more than one region in this case by region I mean stuff like Ancient Forest, Wildspire etc. If you feel that iceborne may add 2+ regions again like Coral highlands and Rottenvale then more power to you. It'd be great to have 2 new regions if so I hope the second one isn't too snowy maybe like a tundra region? Anyway I doubt this will be so but thats just my opinion.

I liked Nakarkos in GU there was siege weapons and supplies but it's also a direct fight between you and the monster and you can ignore all the siege stuff and just fight him normally like any other monster that's cool because it's special but also can be traditional.

I fully understand what you were saying, I'm just saying that expecting a second map in Iceborne isn't unreasonable. 5-6, like another user said earlier, would be.
Although I'm keeping my expectations low for now.

I don't think the Leshen skelly works for fanged beasts, that's why I explicitly stated Yeti user.

That said, I really do want more pelagus and neopterons.

Yeah, that one wasn't too bad of a giant monster fight either.

>Pls muh prroofs validate my brittle feelins
Fuck off nigga I dont owe you nor ur garbage taste shit I'm done with your zoomer ass.

Attached: 1529673219485.jpg (858x1057, 109K)

Without proofs, you're just a shutter who didn't play the game.

All you've done in the whole thread is screech zoom zoom while crying lmao. I'm glad you are upset, because MHW was a fucking success and it's where Capcom will keep looking for new Monster Hunter titles, I hope you enjoy the future, friend.

Attached: 1557321492874.jpg (251x260, 11K)

Given that the ancient lesbian body rig is already in the game its guaranteed to get reused but what else can they do with it other than yeti? Another kind of monkey/ape that uses parts of the environment as tools to fight? Also I just tried asking google what animals walk on two legs and kangaroo came up so now I want that. There was also this fucking beast of an extinct sloth which seems more like a volvidon though.

Attached: Eremotherium.jpg (422x541, 49K)

And I hope that this casualized shit will burn down once zoomers decide to go back to Fortnite instead of buying G-ranks.

>Given that the ancient lesbian body rig is already in the game its guaranteed to get reused
Considering the Kelbi/Kirin skeleton has been in the games for years but hasn't been used for anything else I wouldn't say it's guaranteed at all.

But it won't, you old ass bitch.
I recommend you start getting your will ready instead of posting on a Norwegian boat making website screaming about "zoomers".

>January 26, 2018

>August 9, 2018

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Keep screeching, it won't make Capcom lose the million sales they already did.

Attached: future is now.png (480x300, 216K)

when are we actually going home?

Attached: 1423371484227.jpg (2000x1129, 1.3M)

In Iceborne.
Hoarfrost Reach. Home.

Attached: 1324785766001.jpg (745x504, 98K)

>MH threads are doomed to devolve into mindless shitflinging until the next portable entry comes out
Even then I doubt it can save discussion.

Instead of a ship as hub will we have a lodge tavern?

It's funny how 9/10 supposed FU players cannot produce a physical copy of this game that they apparently love so much.

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

Blame nintenbros

youtube.com/watch?v=C4QZVBYPuTY

Attached: Pokke.jpg (1500x1667, 1.13M)

>Even then I doubt it can save discussion.
Bigger audience means more voices.

Most people who "played" FU are actually just 3U/4Ubabies upset that World isn't on Nintendo. What a surprising revelation you've made. This is news to everyone!!

>no you aren't faggot. post your copy of FU with timestamp.
It's not like FU is an obscure game, why doubt him?

Capeshit also sold a ton but it doesn't mean it's good. Let's see your reaction when Capcom will dumb down MH ever more to get these sweet zoomerbucks.

I mean I don't argue against your point, but
>PSP games
>copy

Attached: cv0038.jpg (750x934, 144K)

ZOOM ZOOM LITTLE NINTENBRO

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

Fuck, how stupid can you people be?

What are you getting at?
>tfw my Dissidia 012 UMD case thing opened at the seams

Nintendo doesn´t skip e3. They have a direct like always and are on the floor.

>No arguments
Typical for World fanboy.

>What are you getting at?
I played FU on PSP (borrowed from a friend) back in the day, and neither of us had a physical copy of the game. In fact he didn't have a single copy of any games he played. Neither did my classmates at uni who had PSP.
Although I didn't get into MH until some time later.

>Being a digital only cuck
>Calling anyone a zoomer

Attached: sweetie.jpg (227x208, 12K)

I hope so

>y-yeah i actually played FU i just borrowed it from a friend who also doesn't have a physical copy im hardcore mh series veteran!!

Let me spell it for you, if you're so dense, user:
everybody pirated PSP games.

And you're mistaking me for someone else. I don't use neo-Yea Forums slang, like "zoomer" or "cuck".

Same shit that happened souls but on a greater magnitude. 12 mil units sold is CoD/BF levels and it'll sell a lot more when iceborne comes. The community will never be as it was when it was a more niche like japanese game in the west like Dragon's Dogma is now.

>digital only
He means he hacked his PSP

>gets excited for an old monster
>doesn't care for a new one, even if it isn't a new skeleton (like 90% of the roster of all games)
????
Also you just got a giant Ram that picks up environmental items. and Nargacuga/Tigrex for your oldfag needs.

>pirated FU on PSP
>cuck
You are the cuck here zoomer

I have absolutely 0 horse in this race since I just woke up and saw the thread, but figured it was a good excuse to have fun.
Also owning or not owning the game physically doesn't really count for much in terms of how much you know the series unless you're a collector.

Attached: WallOMH.jpg (1512x1134, 590K)

When Zamtrios was new monster it used a new skeleton though. All new 4th gen monsters did.

Arguments? That's what you think your screeching is? When you've already stated that you've never even tried the most challenging content in World while saying zoom zoom zoom? I actually doubt you've even played it.

By the way, World is still the highest rated Monster Hunter to date, little guy.

>MHW has the least content of all MH games
Newfag detected.
MHW was year0 of this next decade+ of MonHun games, only a Brainlet like you would expect the same amount of content as games that came 5+ years after the PS2 original using practically the same engine.
Tri was the only similar "big reboot" and that game literally had half the monsters and half the weaponn classes compared to World.
ALSO Iceborne is the cheapest a G-rank game has ever been compared to its original release, since all G-ranks cost the same as the original, whereas Iceborne is $20 less.

You couldn't fit any more bullshit into your post if you tried.

Attached: 1536790822669.jpg (400x240, 36K)

>Also you just got a giant Ram that picks up environmental items
That's a furry T-Rex with horns user.

>They could have upsized the kirin skelly
>Instead they do yet another carbon copied recolor of barroth
God bless the a team.

>frontiershit
oof

I like to hunt, what can I say?
Also came with a big ass 300+ page artbook, and I fucking love artbooks.
I'd also say that I feel it's the best the series is as a whole, but that's entirely an personal judgement.

>story
Oh no, I forgot about that. Dont tell me even more time and money that could go into monsters is gonna go to that inconsequential and unimportant story

Attached: P5 Protag is stressed.png (665x1323, 386K)

>carbon copied recolor
You should stop using phrases and words you don't know the meaning of.

whats your opinion on world

>Also owning or not owning the game physically doesn't really count for much in terms of how much you know the series unless you're a collector.
You just need to prove you've at least played it. Alot of fags now like to say they've played the older games for "cred" but somehow have no proof of it.
Also, nice Zinogre plush. I think I have the same one.

zoomer

Attached: 1527909246983.jpg (350x421, 41K)

Oh yeah a Coral-based area, a Rotten-based area, and the fusion of Elder's Recess are all generic shit.

Also the entirety of Rotten Vale is a biogenic ruin, it's Dalamadur's corpse. But I guess you'd rather have another plane area with a gray castle skybox.

You seem to have forgotten where you are.

Attached: 1511588331856.jpg (237x213, 8K)

>a literaly Tribaby
>talking shit on MHW
>a fucking Tribaby
OH NO NO NO NO NONO NO
If there's one game MHW COMPLETELY stomps on, it would be Tri.

Attached: 1532208490870.jpg (627x885, 302K)

As if any of it is a big investment.

If I enjoy XX will I enjoy Frontier? Apparently they're both made by the same team or at least directed by the same person. I want to fight yama tsukami but I don't have FU or a PS2

Unlike many people think, ignoring the problems doesn't make them go away. If you want your hobby to have a cultured community you have to educate it.

If anything it goes to show how trash World is that people would take even Tri over it.

>I don't have FU or a PS2
DO YOU NOT HAVE PHONE?

Attached: c1773ac81b700d141b2db9f4e6454a24.jpg (600x450, 357K)

Tri was better and harder than every single game that came out after it.

>mid bowguns
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this, and bows are too gay anyway.

LMAO he didnt like World & got bored of it xD Iceborn will be even easier faggot and the next game will have a huge budget and aim for the fortnite audience stay butthurt that ur hobby got mainstream lol!

Attached: 1558041527039.jpg (409x618, 58K)

> All new 4th gen monsters did.
Not true, Gore uses the dragon skeleton, which has been in the series since the very first game.
4U also adds a lot of subspecies, which is practically what ice Lavasioth is. I don't see anything out of the ordinary here.

>That's a furry T-Rex with horns user.
All monsters in all MonHun games can be distilled into a handful of words for shitposting purposes, please try harder next time.

This but unironically.

Personally? I think it's the worst of the series. Not to say that it's bad, but just that it goes and changes up far too much with a lot of telling changes that have started pushing towards more bland and generic gameplay vs the stuff I came to love about the series as a whole. The core of it is still alive and well but I have a lot of worries with the future. Especially with changes like "All weapons can use slinger unsheathed".
Overall I'd say it's a very solid game and fun but could really use Iceborne to beef up the content as well as the endgame content as a whole. Where it's more than 3~5 monsters you hunt continually for random decorations.

If you enjoy any of the MHs you'll enjoy Frontier. Because it is just a MH that just has a shitload of content.
Now, how well you take to the later content depends on how much you like that type of challenge, but if you just stick to the free-to-play portion it pretty much emulates to a T a FU on PC with 6~7 new monsters.

based. i didnt even start with world but i think it's hilarious how much console warriors and secret club faggots seethe at world's success

No wonder this place is so shit (which is good, makes my enjoyment of MHW and this next decade of MHW-based games THAT MUCH SWEETER knowing people are THIS butthurt over it). It's infested with literal unnashamed Tribabies.

Attached: 1532258360011.gif (400x323, 2.28M)

>redesign turns out to be sexier

Seething

>Because it is just a MH that just has a shitload of content
And with bullshit enemies. Just look at U N K N O W N and tell me that's a fun hunt.

>>PC conference payed for by epic store
wut?

>Not true, Gore uses the dragon skeleton
At first I thought you were just going to nitpick about Molten Tigrex, but this claim is just nonsense.

In the end the thing about GL is that it's cool in theory but in practice is Lance minus what makes Lance fun and a big attack.

but I enjoy World I just don't know why everyone hates on Tri so much. I really liked almost the entire roster was new and I especially like how the online forced you to pace yourself instead of just rushing through all of the key quests to the endgame. Also I miss Loc Lac.

Anyway, I will be enjoying Iceborne and I hope you do the same, user.

I'm not sure where you're getting at.
You think a quadrupedal monster with a pair of wings doesn't use the dragon skeleton?
SHIIEEEEEEEeee I guess Nergigante is a 100% original skelly too! Neat.

>>>That's a furry T-Rex with horns user.
>All monsters in all MonHun games can be distilled into a handful of words for shitposting purposes, please try harder next time.
My only complaint is how half assed it is. I would have been massively hyped for a true ram like monster instead its another stubby arms barroth skeleton mon and thats ok but why the fuck is it a ram? Are they running out of ideas?

It's a very fun hunt.
A large moveset each with their own way to counter, aggressive and relentless, and a good theme too boot.
Now, it's also exactly what I was talking about with:
>Now, how well you take to the later content depends on how much you like that type of challenge
Because I take to that type of challenge happily. Reading tells and learning dodges so that I can anticipate and slip through attacks is fun as hell for me. But I also know it's not for everyone, and why I wouldn't ever say it's the best of the series overall.

Attached: Evade.webm (960x540, 1.42M)

>with a lot of telling changes that have started pushing towards more bland and generic gameplay vs the stuff I came to love about the series as a whole
How can you possibly say something like that with a straight face?

Attached: 1510533600668.webm (598x360, 2.74M)

4u is a shit game zoomer

Why was the endgame for GS so shit in 4U. You were gimping yourself so hard if you didn't use that type of build.

>if it walks on four legs it uses the same skeleton
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You just learned this buzzword and keep throwing it around without understanding what it means.
>Nergigante
World is a 5th gen game that came out after MH4, a 4th gen game. Do you know how to count? Do you know how time flows only in one direction?

This is the only kind of build GS used ever since it got charged attacks.

>ever since it got charged attacks.
When did that happen? It's hard to think about GS without charging. How did it even fight back then?

>he plays combo GS

Attached: DQoCZCoW4AAZu-Z.jpg (620x373, 64K)

Pretty easily.
For one clear point it's stuff like how there's no more map item. Instead of having to learn the area and then receive the reward of an extra spot in your item bag, which before it became fucking gigantic (not a World problem there, just one that was expanded even more in World) was an actual reward, it's just there.
You got scoutflies telling you where to go, being able to scoot around freely with potions, and also losing a lot of the uniqueness the series had with stuff like the flexing and other animations.

As I said before, the core remains fine. It's still bopping monsters to death. It's the "extraneous" stuff that some people so easily write of as "quality of life improvements" that I worry about because that's a slippery slope. What could be seen as a key mechanic today can be written off as something to remove for QoL later. And that happens enough we're going to be left with something where all the weapons have the same set of capabilities and armor is cosmetic at best. Or god forbid an actual level up system at the worst.

So your definition of same skeleton = only applicable to color swap subspecies.
Weird but alright then, usually most people refer to skeletons as monster types (Dragon, Brute, Serpentine, etc).
Gore factually uses the Dragon skelleton, which is then altered like it always is to every single monster within that "class". You're technically right that Gore doesn't literally use the exact same unaltered skeleton as Fatalis, but it does use it as the base. Which is what me and 99% of people are talking about.

Holy fuck I loved the Brachydios fights.

>I just don't know why everyone hates on Tri so much.
Gutted weapons and WAGGLAN' are good reasons.

The trailer opens on Handler's dumb fat face, of course the story's going to eat up dev time

Draw attacks

>Dragon
Are you seriously implying Fatalis uses the same skeleton as Kushala/Alatreon?
Gore moves completely different from either of those, and uses its developed wingarms in its attacks.
Honestly, you'd have to be blind not to notice the difference.
>Gore doesn't literally use the exact same unaltered skeleton as Fatalis, but it does use it as the base
Okay, maybe you're not blind. You're just crazy.

>Being a digital only cuck
fucking zoomer people didn't have physical copies of psp games because anyone with brain just pirate it

paid, you retards

Bing bing wahoo

This
Aerial style is probably my favorite way to play

Heck fuckin yeah brother im super excited to run around in a pointlessly massive hub and constantly get bothered by the most worthless characters to ever exist, in a game series where humans and story are pointless garbage, while the game holds my hand is i use my EPIC SUPER EPIC grappling hook to do super sweet hella cool grapple attacks to get insta mounts on rehashed monsters that have no health and pose no threat at all whe i run around in a huge unfocused and unpolished map that does everything in its power to slow me down so you just know ITS GONNA BE FUCKIN EPIC BROOOOO!!!!!

t. Shill

>be Nintendo
>destroy Monster hunter making it casual trash for his consoles with 16 polygons
>reeeee when Capcom make a good MH after Freedon Unite leaving Nintentoddlers behind

God, I fucking hate World AND zoomers.

Bros a.leshen has been fucking me all day.
Most groups I've been in 3 cart in their first 30 seconds of the fight...
Is it undoable?

I'm gonna need the code, user

yeah im a boomer i really hate zoomers too fellow 4channeler!
>tfw used to be a zoomer but turned into a gloomer was on the verge of being a doomer and now im a boomer playing based boomer monster hunter
gonna be playing 4U (boomercore MH) till the day im a tomber

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

vomit.

Remember that this is the shitty state MH is now.

Bonus pre-orders, 40$ cosmetic DLCs and so many different editions you need a chart to understand them.

Attached: 1557995731422.jpg (1595x832, 310K)

I'm a bloomer and I like all Monster Hunter games, casual and hardcore.

Attached: bloomer.jpg (196x250, 8K)

did i see it wrong or in the trailer the greatsword had a new move?

Better than before where you paid full price for both the base game and its expansion that was also being sold as a standalone title for some reason.

>Implying I played for it
Pandora battery you stupid fuck.

>Can't wait for bullshot-trailers that will have absolutely nothing to do with the gameplay of the released games
?

This. I wish we could go back to buying the whole game twice. Those were the days!

We already got Atlal-Ka

>Implying I played
But user that was the exact opposite of what I was implying

Faggot

I meant “paid”
I read that wrong

Attached: 895F4FBE-2E6E-4D04-B53C-2DF26C022642.jpg (673x550, 418K)

>before
>having to buy 2 3DS games, like 100$ total
>in you were in the west, just one so barely 50$
>all DLCs free

>now
>base game more expensive, 70$
>DLC with the samurai layered, 15$
>cosmetics like handler skins and hair styles are paid, 40$
>no matter where you live, you need to buy iceborne, deluxe edition for the new DLC, 50$
>also you must pre-order, or you miss out on the Yukumo armor
>total: 175$
YEAH BRO SO CONVENIENT

>I meant “paid”
I know you meant paid but your subconscious slipped because you're a lying, guilty bastard.

Now go have sex (with your mother)

Attached: 220px-Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg (220x299, 12K)

Scaling shells is bad imo, i like that they're fixed. The issue is that they're fucking jews with what weapons get the max shelling level. Then in world they changed it so that grug sweep slam spam is optimal.

Veteran who started on the first and has put thousands of hours into this horrible series. Just started World recently and I'm about 12 hours in, just got to HR. Honestly it's p good. I'd have to agree with the other user in this thread who said he was worried about where things are going though. I really like a lot of the QoL changes and the movement feels really nice in World but if they keep removing shit I'll be dropping the franchise.
Dear god don't do another forced story in the next one. This shit is the worst and it's so badly done.
I also hope World gets harder from here on out because so far it's been piss easy. Fun but easy.

or how about, 60 +40 = $100 total, literally the same as before—except the game isn't on a fucking handheld.

Holy shit look at this blazing MHbab
The DLC you're paying for is what the G-Rank games used to be. Instead of separating them between games they decided to make it a DLC this time since it's not fucking 2006 anymore. You can buy Iceborne separately by the way dipshit.

Base game is pretty easy, they were probably trying to introduce all the mechanics to new players.
All the DLC and event content is pretty much on par with old HR.

>Scaling shells is bad imo, i like that they're fixed.
For what purpose? Fixed attack values will either mean that they'll deal either too much damage if you're getting too strong a GL for the monster you're facing or that you'll be dealing shit shelling damage to stronger monsters.
Scaling creates a nice curve where shelling can maintain its usefulness throughout.

Forced story has been a thing since tri.

Gore has 6 legs

Not with shitty cutscenes and voice acting. 4U kinda had cutscenes but I hated those too.

That's reassuring to hear at least. Any word on grank?

why would you do that they treat pc users like shit

Based and blessed

>All the DLC and event content is pretty much on par with old HR.
Blatantly false, it's still piss easy.

>it's still piss easy.
Let me guess, no proofs?

You got the proofs to back that claim up?
Sub 15's only btw, since it's so easy.

wholesome post

Attached: 1552930216831.png (1126x1264, 1.64M)

>Any word on grank?
Coming in Iceborne under the name "Master Rank".

Attached: scree.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

all the weapons are getting new moves. greatsword has a new charge attack, bowgun can dodge+reload at the same time, dual swords can grapple enemies.

Volcano maps are cool, but desert maps are fucking shit and the only good one we got was Wildspire Waste because only one area is actually full on desert.

that's nice. I also saw the interview, it seems like they are making all weapon more reliant to combo, I don't know if it will be better than what older titles did but it may be interesting

>it's like G rank
So why not call it G rank?

slight corrections, all weapons can use the slinger while unsheathed now, but GS can use the slinger mid-charge to increase its power, and the slinger shot will not interrupt the GS's chain.
light bowgun reloads one shot on the second roll in a row
all weapons can grapple now via technicality of the new slinger item called clutch claw, which is used for redirection and not for direct damage

>dual swords can grapple enemies.
Explain further.
GS getting yet another charge move is boring, I'd rather the weapon not be a one trick pony.

How do you beat lunestra? Me and a friend decided to check it out on world after a long time of not playing and her supernova just carted us evertime unless we just farcasted out. What am i missing?

>her supernova just carted us evertime
Just bring jerky, user.

see

basically what said. all weapons can grapple with the new slinger item but their result effect may change depending on the weapon. like with dual swords you do a new attack move once you bounce off the grapple.

Because capcom is trying to erase any and all reference to OG MH with world and future flagships. We have yet to see if the portable series will have the same fate.

MH5 was called World to not discourage new players.
G-Rank is being called Master Rank because "G-Rank" doesn't really mean anything for new players.
Which is kinda true, since "G" was just a random letter the japanese found cool

You need to predict the nova.
When she's fully charged, she can potentially do the nova after each roar.
So, play more careful and when she roars just start to run away.
Once she used it, go hard on her.

Because G rank is a stupid name that stood for absolutely nothing.

I liked every desert map except for 4U's forced verticality remake of gen 1 desert.

Wait is there really no way to avoid the damage?

>Friend hypes up Monster Hunter for years, plays every game
>Don't want to get the game on consoles, wait for PC version
>PC version finally comes out, buy a key off GMG
>Load in to the tutorial mission
>Move character
>Try attacking
>Oh no
>Oh no oh no oh no
>Try to get refund, remember that it's a key from another site so I can't
>Try playing for another couple of hours with friends, it's the worst controlling AAA video game I have played in years
How the fuck did this become Japanese CoD? "Hey you want to play this action game with really bad controls where you fight the same enemy dozens of times to slowly get better gear?" That sounds like a fucking MMO

Attached: 1409627157307.png (629x403, 245K)

hit it until it dies. if it tries to do supernova then interrupt it with scatter nut/burst crystal or just avoid the blue flames.

trying to play a console port with keyboard+mouse was your first mistake

oh wow this post makes me really angry grrrrrrr i hate you not baiting completely serious casual user wow you make me fume with rage i would slap you if you were next to me in real life how DARE YOU

How to SnS? It looks like the best way to deal damage is to just spam the backhop's jumping slash as much as possible.

PC gamers are functionally retarded. People who prefer keyboards over controllers are the kind of people that use a weed wacker to pick up dog shit.

There's no real reason to play most games with M+K now, even shooters, that control scheme's biggest asset, has been taken over by glorious gyroscope aiming.

If Gore is a reuse of skeleton, which I'm almost positive it isn't, it's a more creative and reinventive use of one than every single new monster in World put together

Attached: MH4-Gore_Magala_Render_001.png (400x295, 134K)

>Which is kinda true, since "G" was just a random letter the japanese found cool
doesn't it have any other meaning?

Hit it with slinger to interrupt it, Superman dive it, just don't stand too close.

the most discernible meaning is that it means Guild.

Gou, which means strong.

Gangsta Rank, gotta be a real G to handle this shit nigga.

Gaijinhunter made a video about it some months ago.
The japanese really like putting western letters to make a title sound unique or special.

For example, Dragon Ball Z, where the Z doesn't really mean anything.
Or just like we now have Monster Hunter Frontier Z. Same thing with G-Rank.

One of them is Marie Koinishi.

>use western letters to make a title sound unique or special
>everyone does it so they're no longer unique or special
bravo retard whale poachers

Z in MHF-Z means zenith though.

I used a DS4, it still controlled like shit

>Gaijinhunter
Hazak Kys yourself.
Ryozo said in an interview that he heard somewhere that G was a "strong" sound, and all the cool words started with a G, that's why the enhanced versions are called G.

>first trailer for Iceborne
>show boring shitter monsters that are probably like the first 3 you fight in the expansion, one of which is a 3rd fucking Plesioth, and a slow as fuck Narga
I wanna like world
come the fuck on

Attached: 1546479540687.png (241x314, 129K)

My bad, just thought about it.
Still, this is the video: youtube.com/watch?v=U9dmJfELWB4

The idea is that there are a lot of applicable words that begin with G, so it can stand for whatever people want it to.

In the case of DBZ, they use Z to indicate Zenkai which means last time. It's to highlight the fact that DBZ picks up from Dragon Balls timeskip arc.

I mean, the first trailer for World showed Rathalos, Anja and Great Jagras.
Next trailer at E3 should be more interesting

A-at least Tigrex was teased
Not that it matters, 90% of monsters will be made obsolete again and you'll only fight G-rank/master arch tempered elder dragons again

>I wanna like world
>come the fuck on
You're in for disappointment, this is low effort trash to keep people playing until World 2 comes out.

What did World's second trailer show?

>90% of monsters will be made obsolete again and you'll only fight G-rank/master arch tempered elder dragons again
God the endgame in world fucking sucks. Part of me wants to hope they've figured out that many people stopped playing after 2-3 months and only temporarily came back during events to quickly clear them and fuck off again because there was jack shit to do and hunting the same few monsters over and over is boring as shit but I'm not sure if they know or care about that at all.

Attached: 1520906344112.jpg (720x565, 41K)

It's like you never played any MH games before.

>Being so young you don't know what expansions are
Zoomzoomzoom

>expansions existed back in the 90s
>so this overpriced DLC will clearly be an old-fashioned expansion with heaps of content instead of charging you as much as they can for minimum effort crap, the current industry standard
I wish I could be as naive as you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe-RAeDfOMM
youtube.com/watch?v=v7EkXg-4VME
youtube.com/watch?v=ez9aHNy0vDU
youtube.com/watch?v=NxUq2Nz4jjo
youtube.com/watch?v=3gzoQrAON4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XdKRUzkeV7U

get gud scrub

so the same shit in all MH games that featured G rank. no reason to fight the other monsters except a small handful at endgame that drops loot you need to make your set.

Oh yeah? Are you a dev? I didn’t think so.

But PPSSPP exists

>What is 140 Rajang
>What is That Gold bug from GU
This is a common problem for MH. Unless you're like me who likes to get all the weapons and armor, you end up fighting the Monster that gives you the most/best shit at endgame like 500 times.

Guess we'll see, won't we? Luckily PC chads have a few months to let it all sink in and see if it's worth it or not.

Also, you're a giant faggot. That is all.

You.... you know what Dragons are, right? You know what wings are, right? They are not a magical non-member "thing", they are simply webbed fingers.
A Dragon has 6 members, so does Gore, no matter how he uses his webbed second pair of arms.

At least older games gave you some variety, like apex and deviant bullshit
Hell, you even had a chance to fix it with tempered/arch-tempered monsters, but then they had to make ATs exclusive to elder dragons

Actually you fought a larger verity in previous games specifically due to the craft-able decorations. Since they were spread out across many different monsters there was in the end a larger pool of things you wanted to fight. That and the fact that elemental damage on some weapons was preferable vs the World Crit Raw meta meant there was a bigger pool from that as well.
Ironically the random decorations made it an overall smaller group of monsters to be fought at the end game.

I won't say it's a vast difference, but there is one.

so when are they implementing a transmog/glamour system to world? the most downloaded mod for mhw is a fashion hunter program. collecting outfits is what extends playtime in lots of games like dark souls, mmos, etc.

The difference is that unlike in world I could go back and fight monsters other than the same fucking three ones after I get that gear and not curb stomp them in >2 minutes. Although now that I think about it there aren't a lot of new monsters in world that are particularly fun or interesting to fight even if they didn't crumble instantly to end game equipment. All I can think of is odogaron and bazelgeuse. That's it. MHW has 2 new unique monsters that are fun to fight, everything else is either something from an older game or filler garbage.

A new locale with 3 distinct environments (tundra forest, geyser/hotsprings, crystal cavern or some shit like that)
A new final boss arena (probably a floating iceberg)
New town at the tundra map with at least 2 houses
New hub at the tundra map
New arena
Astera is upgraded
Those new weapon moves, slinger combos was really a surprise
Comfy snow mantles
Weather effects
At least 5 returning olf flagship monsters (narga, tigrex, brachy, glavenus, seregios and zinogre are the most likely due to available skeletons)
At least 10 more returning monsters based on currently available skeletons (easy ones like bird and flying skeleton - kutku, garuga, gravios, monoblos, chameleos, etc.)
At least 5 more returning old subs (gold/silver raths, etc.)
At least 1 more returning old skeleton type on top of tigrex skeleton (most probably fanged beasts, hopefully leviathan too)
At least 2 more new iceborne monsters (one of it would be the obvious alpha pack leader type with its minions, best outcome would be a wolf monster)
One final boss monster (please not be another elder dragon)
At least 3 world monsters' subspecies (dodogama sub, odo sub, legiana sub, not restricted to iceborne region)
Flagship monster altering gimmick like frenzy or deviant subspecies style endgame content
Fatalis because 15th anniversary
1 new cat support tool
Not to mention all the new armors, weapons, npcs, storyline, quests, etc.

I think these are fairly realistic judging by past games.

Attached: 001.jpg (480x720, 108K)

I just hope it isn't another Ancient Forest, what a fucking shithole that is compared to the other areas.

>I could go back and fight monsters other than the same fucking three ones after I get that gear and not curb stomp them in >2 minutes
At this point I'm starting to seriously question if any one here even plays MH or if it's just one giant, elaborate shitpost.

I doubt it would be, when you think of a snowy plain you don't imagine five different levels stacked on top of each other. No big trees either.

Banboro uses the brute skeleton but he doesn’t look like Barroth at all. Also it’s more interesting just because if it’s gimmick of picking up trees and snowballs as it runs.

Isn’t raw pretty much always king except for sns, db and ig

>The difference is that unlike in world I could go back and fight monsters other than the same fucking three ones after I get that gear and not curb stomp them in >2 minutes.
Retard.

Show me right fucking now a recording of you killing a normal g rank monster in 4U or something, doesn't even have to be a 140 in less than 2 minutes.

Had far more punch in previous games on most things barring Hammer and GS since you couldn't stack affinity so easily.
Though in part that's just due to the abysmal World elemental roster. Unless you like fire there just isn't a lot to work with.

youtube.com/watch?v=595_m4IAqCw

Do you expect people to just randomly record footage from their 3DS?

Kirin Armor is the same as always and now we have Odosluts.

At least Odogaron stuff looks better than that Kirin crap.

Always the tribabs

generally faster the weapon the more element is worth. the slower the weapon the more raw is worth.

Because it is.

You say that but all I ever cared for was a sleep GS.

>Since when did mon hun vets become worse than sjws?
those aren't "monhun vets." they're bingtendies who only liked monhun when the games had nintendo's logo on the box.

>it's a TA
>he needed to use dash juice AND a barrel bomb to cancel the animation
>and hunter arts
>and even then he didn't get much lower than 2 minutes, on a fucking rathian that spawned 1 zone away from the start
Do you want me to give you a list of monsters from each game that are stronger than rathian which will probably amount to at least 3 times as many as world's endgame list? Hell if I used XX as an example like you did we could probably go over 5 times. It's baffling how you're defending such a blatant lack of content that world has.

>when the games had nintendo's logo on the box.
But those were the worst MonHun games.

Fuck off armchair psychologist
It’s called an iPhone

There won't even be crickets, because Sony has zero E3 presence.

>B-B-BUT BUT BUT
Oh just shut up with your excuses already, you faglord.
It's a regular G rank monster getting destroyed sub 2 minutes by a player in endgame gear.
He's not even using fucking demondrugs or might seeds. Let alone heroics.

Is this game too late to get into?

>Excuses
>Excuses
>Excuses
What the hell dude, you have your proof.
Now show me you (read: you) beating a World monster in less then 2 minutes.

>It’s called an iPhone
Why the fuck do you spend money on overpriced crap like that?

G is way cooler than “Master”
G can be anything
Master sounds either college degree or porn talk

It's normie retards first monster hunter game

One could argue it's just the right time since you have to wait less for new content.

>G is way cooler than “Master”
How so?

You just missed all the events like the Dante crossover or the Megaman armor.

>the G stood for goshujinsama this entire time

The event quests rotate in and out bi-weekly/monthly.

I'm not buying since they're making the game even easier, you can fire tour slingshot after every hit with the combat changes allowing for stunlocking, and they added a revive palico tool so you can skip carting for one time during a quest. I didn't mind the casualisation in the base game, but its getting rediculous. Its not the MH I grew up with and love

What does the G means, anyways?

You guys know that if you reply to him, he win. Stop replying to bait

>The event quests rotate in and out bi-weekly/monthly.
Don't they only return for seasonal events?

It stands for G-virus. You fight monsters infected with it to provide Umbrella with combat data.

Well, I'm not entirely sure about the schedule Dante/Megaman events in particular are. In any case, they'll be back in the summer Fest anyway. You don't miss them permanently.

Alright how's this you eternal cockslurpers, here's 11 fucking DIFFERENT monsters that took more than 10 minutes to kill even with TA autism. Feel free to show me world's list anytime. I don't even know how you see it fit to defend world's terrible endgame content. I never even said that it's a bad game, just that endgame variety is non-existent. With how defensive you are I really hope they're paying you to say all of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5HhpW7kay0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qed7SyzMvlw
youtube.com/watch?v=1QypuhqMGb4
youtube.com/watch?v=oSUJljABEzs
youtube.com/watch?v=XXAGprz4T-c
youtube.com/watch?v=CgyW7voHLj4
youtube.com/watch?v=exoQe9OGPus
youtube.com/watch?v=xyq0X7N6Xfk
youtube.com/watch?v=UvgPkOnb73I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3Pzz5WYks
youtube.com/watch?v=lcYMIVzLKak

Based

Good and based post.

Attached: URAGAAN THANOS.png (1206x1156, 1.76M)

You’re basically a park ranger. The monsters you fight, you kill to help the ecosystem. You’re not hunting things to extinction.

>Ryozo pointing out how there are monkeys that hang out in the hot springs.
I wish this is a set up to finding a Rajang in a hot spring.

i took one look at the super azurebolt video and i knew you were full of shit already. 18 minutes with a longsword is a fucking travesty of a ta when people can do it under 7 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=W0RDaQTRDhQ

every single super hunt has been solo'd way faster than 10 minutes by the way

They look like tanuki-squirrel hybrids. Not even close to monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=7z4BmcCDpl8
even eops can do better than your pathetic list

>rival the vanilla version
All I got from the trailer was a small amount of new monster and a new area. And I feel like I'm mainly paying 40 bucks for the new area. This game doesn't pump out new monsters quickly enough

Attached: 1557068300168m.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

>B-B-BUT BUT BUT
Nice how you only bothered to address one of them though, I guess it's harder to push a narrative if you have to admit that you're wrong. Still waiting on world's list btw.

Truly, a tale as old as time

Attached: MH.png (1229x712, 40K)

You can capture monsters instead of outright killing them. Except for elder dragons, those guys are better off dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7A03VZSbhw

Attached: 1bc6e50a96de82a061c6e568d9dab476--dragon-pics-excuse-me[1].jpg (640x1920, 77K)

This or XX for the switch?

world because GU online is dead

Same boat, but a hunter has to do what a hunter has to do

Attached: 3 seconds.jpg (664x814, 38K)

underrated

Are they planning on removing Denuvo? I've been interested in playing for a long time but I'm not installing Denuvo on my PC.

A hunter must hunt. But you can also capture everyone that isn´t an elder, and those assholes can go fuck thenselves

youtube.com/watch?v=NjA01LgNQhE
lance frostpeak
youtube.com/watch?v=STazhj4WL48
bow divinesight
youtube.com/watch?v=8K7rygUE6PA
duals divinesight
youtube.com/watch?v=mZOC2rhy7Fc
blblos longsword
bilibili.com/video/av51540842
hbg grimclaw
youtube.com/watch?v=SKHUX3V-GaU
ig grimclaw
youtube.com/watch?v=S8R-U_czQ48
hbg hazewing
youtube.com/watch?v=bxxDOIw3YZI
sa nakarkos
youtube.com/watch?v=PycEY8L_3Ls
hbg dreadqueen
youtube.com/watch?v=yeeSsWqAiRc
gunlance crystalbeard
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqor7A8l57k
gs thunderlord
you also posted a 3 monster quest in the mix so i knew that you didn't even bother to watch the videos you posted before making your claim

How is that a good thing, given the fact that the base game lacked content?

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

>no pc free trial

shame

Attached: 1542230557667.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

You are really going to be let down if you believe this. This is going to be the only new map and they will reuse others for the rest of the hunts. There might be some secret one like the Elders Rise but even that would be a stretch.

I miss flexing. It added charm to the game.

And? Just play solo. I've been playing the entire series solo and it's perfectly enjoyable.

I was under the impression that most people hacked their PSPs and got shit like FU for free.

That's the entire point, it's the perfect accusation since no one ever owned an actual copy of FU.

Don't need to scare off the round eyes.

>3 monster quests don't count
Are there any 3 monster quests in world that take even close to that long? Didn't think so. And sure you managed to post people that did it in less time than I did but first, a whole bunch of those that you're posting aren't even using the same weapon, and second that still does not address the point I'm making about world's lack of end game variety. You refuse to post a list showing the kill times for end game monsters because you know that world has only the 4 elder dragons to fight and that's it, everything else takes a substantially shorter amount of time to kill.

Had a Dark Souls shill friend who asked literally 80% of those questions. Needless to say I don't talk about video games with him anymore.

Both. They're different enough that they honestly feel like different series.

But I’m in a full room right now

Man I hate these fucking frontier style designs

flexing is stupid tho

i’m not the guy you were arguing with retard, i’m just here to shit on your claim that there’s actually a substantial number of quests that take longer than 10 minutes to do in xx

use some other better thought-out argument than this crap. i’ll be the first to say world’s endgame variety is shit, but i’ll still call out bullshit about xx if i see it

World is the casualized main series, XX is the hardcore spinoff. They're two different series basically.

Haven't opened the videos but aren't those guild quests? Have you taken into account that it takes more time because the health is balanced around 2 players?

thank god that stupid shitty flex emote when you drink a potion mechanic is gone. that was the biggest quality of life change in world that make it more enjoyable.

Attached: 262391248.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

yeah instead you just swallow a max pot in 1 second while running full tilt then cancelling the recovery with a roll or even an attack

to be fair gathering quests are my bane, curse mhxx

>tfw can't throw the potion bottle at a monster's face just as you're done drinking it to make it flinch
Such a missed opportunity.

Not the guy but its a pain to do sieges solo, the one thing i like about world is single player scaling on everything bar kt/behe/al. Though I'll admit I wish elders didnt take under 4 min to kill, let's see how it goes on G-Rank.

I miss flexing not because of memes, it was much faster to drink stuff. I hate walking around while drinking the potion for what feels like 10 seconds

Just crouch and stay still and you'll drink it faster.

i never understood the people using mega pots in both xx and world, you shouldn't even be carrying mega pots by endgame
it's harder in gu because of the lack of touchscreen combines but in the 3ds xx you could eat ancient pots all day and instantly combine them and you could carry 1 + 10 combines
in world, the game even autocombines and shealthes for you so you literally just need to spam the max pot radial button and you'll be back in full health in a blink of an eye. you can even put mega nutrients combines on the radial menu if you're a shitter who constantly needs to heal

I'm a cheapskate and I like spending as little as possible in mission prep.

you just said you hated slowly drinking the pots, surely that's worse than just farming a bunch of shrooms and bugs on the ancient tree

epic freud is totally epic

Can't wait for the Master release so I finally pull the trigger on this game, redpill me please what should I expect?
I've only played the series up to MH3 on Wii, have a PS4 Pro now.

>MHW was year0 of this next decade+ of MonHun games, only a Brainlet like you would expect the same amount of content as games that came 5+ years after the PS2 original using practically the same engine
gud goy

Attached: 1494822007523.jpg (1162x850, 483K)

>the game is too repetitive
How does that make sense when you have to fight the same monsters a few times to get a full armor set
>why do they flex
Do be fair, as much as I do enjoy their flex animation after drinking a potion and shit, it is just extra useless animation that makes me prone to attacks

I just made a chaos gore longsword set with frenzy potion, devouring demon and critical juncture. Time to go full animu

This, but unironically.

didn't they only give one map and one hub area in 4U? I am assuming this will be like the old monster hunter games where you get one map and a bunch of a monsters. it was fine for us before since none of us played the original and we only got the G-rank copy.

>Pokke Village...home

no other MH ever gave me the feeling I had with this one, and the hours I put in this game are nowhere near World

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Should I give Freedom 1 a shot? I started with F2 so I never saw what Gen1 was like.

AHHHH IM SO EXCITED BROS BUT IM KEEPING A RELATIVELY SAFE LEVEL OF HYPE

Sucks having to wait for the pc version. Couldn´t have a hold of me and bought the ps4 version of world at launch and then again the pc version. Regret buying the console one but at least I could sell that one

WHERE THE FUCK IS HR TOBI KADACHI
is there some prerequisite for him appearing? I've checked everywhere

At this point I just hope he gets a G rank version to become relevant. He is in the same boat Kecha Wacha was in in 4 before Ash was added.

youtu.be/__QdAxqBi5Y

It didn't matter how easy or hard the previous hunt was, or how successful or not it was.
As soon as this came on I felt relaxed.

Attached: 1438197711089.jpg (577x761, 63K)

Goddamn so many hours spent prepping for quests with that music on background.
Shitposting on gamefaqs theorycrafting better sets
Oh the nostalgia hits hard

this is the start of a jav right?

GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY

is this a real shirt?
i need it please tell me its real and link me to the store

i liked it but i dont miss it

LOOK AT THAT ASS ON THAT HUNTER SNIFFFF

Different guy answered about being a cheapskate.

That said, so am I, I do most g-rank quests on alchemy immunizer and first aid+ alone

Why did consolebabs say that tree man was harder than Extremoth? I farmed everything from him without even carting

Attached: big niggus.png (676x676, 192K)

Leshen being in is pretty cool. It's an actual MONSTER fight not a fucking dinosaur. Hopefully we see more monsters in the future

I want a big bird monster. Like an owl or something.

bait?

Attached: MHGen-Malfestio_Render_001.png (376x384, 196K)

yes but World i mean

>Giant owl
>Still considered a wyvern.

you actually think worldlets have played the rest of the series?

i have played them all (except nintendy shit) since PS1

they said it's gonna be 3 zones. you unlock the other 2 as you progress through the story.

>since PS1

Attached: 1489423534418.gif (600x600, 899K)

Then you’d know about peco from p3rd

>since PS1
nice try worldbab

Attached: ivb4VxA1qgccboo1_r1_500.png (500x466, 44K)

typo