Is my opinion regarding persona games irrelevant because I played 5 before playing the others?

Is my opinion regarding persona games irrelevant because I played 5 before playing the others?

Attached: 1554871595890.jpg (960x958, 105K)

no, why would it be?

does it matter? it's a video game not string theory.

obviously no

No. In fact Persona 5 is constantly praised and will be getting an enhanced version that'll blow the other titles out of thee water for good,

If anything, you'll find it harder to appreciate older entries (OG 3) due to the QoL changes featured in FES/4 and refined in 5.

It's not 'irrelevant' it's just only relevant to P5 specifically.

It's irrelevant because you had to ask.

Attached: mehsuzu.png (177x152, 31K)

why is it irrelevant because he had to ask

yes, since you said persona gameS

Started with 1, getting other personas in 2 aside from the ones they give you is like getting a kick in the balls, playing fes right now and it is 100 times better

Nah, just be aware that that's your frame of reference
For myself for example, 5's a disappointment, having waited for this game for close to 10 years I expected a lot more, more from the writing and story and more in terms of gameplay and features

Attached: 1555987295366.jpg (730x412, 42K)

Same reason yours is.

you didnt answer the question

No, go play the others. You'll realize why 5's writing is shit.

This

I played persona 4 first but i like persona 5 more. After i finished 5 i went to play persona 3 FES and i just couldnt get into it. It felt like a bare bones minimum of everything that was persona 4 and 5.

To be fair tho i never got very far in the game. Maybe it gets alot better

I played Bloodborne before every other Souls so i can objectively say without nostalgiafag googles that every DaS before III was a clunky piece of shit to play but boomers call me a faggot so take that as you will.

Attached: 1541816120850.jpg (780x846, 53K)

as long as you only have opinions on the ones you've played then no.

this

I've played 5, 3 and 4 in that order.

Attached: 1555262683021.jpg (900x800, 97K)

>enjoy fallout 3
>play fallout nv
>enjoy it even more because the story/rpg elements are better
>play skyrim
>enjoy it for a while but it gets boring
>all I would like is fallout nv (or even 3) but with the skyrim engine
>play fallout 4
>it's shit
>but the engine is so much better to play on
>can't enjoy the older games without the clunky fucking gunplay and engine (and graphics) destroying my immersion

Such an awful fucking feel, bros.

Attached: 1558043467134.jpg (1253x1280, 108K)