This is the best WRPG

This is the best WRPG

Attached: wa3.jpg (800x1126, 147K)

Wow, and I thought I was the only person earth who's played this game.

I got to the part where you get the flying dragon but never finished the game.

Ah I see "Western" rpg not crpgs.
When you say wrpg you don't mean as in it was made from a western developer.

damn user thanks for explaining the very basic funny statement. I too am a zoomer and didn't understand it.

I think all the wild arms games but 3 suck really horribly, honestly. 1 lasts way too long and well past it's natural conclusion, 2 is a very slow burn and never kicks it into the next gear before it ends. 4 and 5 have terrible combat.

That's not WA2.

I dont get it

The game is a western. The main story revolves around a train hijacking.

it's very common for 'wild arms fans' to hate every game in the series except one.

>funny statement
Thought maybe op wanted to confuse people for (You)s. Didn't think it was a joke since I ain't laffin.
Also I've been meaning to get into this series. Mind telling me how well pcxs2 rubs with this title? Steam Chronicles ran fine and samurai wester was fun.

I don't consider myself a fan for that very reason. I just think wild arms 3 is a good game that the creators somehow lucked out on. I've played all of the games and the only one that I hold in any sort of regard is 3. The others have such glaring flaws that it detracts from the game itself.

PCSX2 runs wild arms 3 just dandy. Maybe some graphical artifacting if you don't tweak with the defaults but nothing that's going to ruin your experience. It also runs alter code F (a remake of the first game with a bunch of new shit) very well. Seeing as it's a dual layer dvd game it's nearly impossible to play on a modded ps2 unless you download some split release like a fag.

The first three games are great

I don't hear much about 4 and 5, curious to see if anyone's played it

This and Skies of Arcadia are the only two games I know of that have dynamic animations during battle. It's a little touch but does wonders.

4 and 5 take a much heavier post-apoc mech-heavy design into their games. I suppose it's a natural progression of ARMS but it's still weird to me personally. Their combat is disgusting, based on hexagons.
Which is weird cause wild arms XF which also uses hexagons and is the best tactics game out there, taking a fat shit on FFT.

Yeah, I wish more people acknowledged the series or at least the first 3 games.
Great music and atmosphere, nice puzzles (for the most part), serviceable gameplay and enjoyable stories even though EVERY twist in WA3 was a rehash from the previous 2 games.

Weak gameplay progression. Heroine too naive idealist.

Putting aside that it's the whole pun the thread was made for, of all the wild arms games it was the one that actually delivered on the western theme of the series instead of being fantasy with a touch of western. Good music. I love virginia's design.

It was alright.

>Heroine too naive idealist
Oh boy. You should see the MC of the anime being written by the game's writer.

symphogear? Isn't it supposed to be really bad?

>mfw the first time there was an encounter on horse

I honestly thought they would just do a regular encounter. That and the sand sea battles blew me away at the time.

Maya Schroedinger best girl.

Attached: 1557448174190.png (413x501, 255K)

Season 1 was good, but the MC's idealist retardation gets out of control as the series goes on.

4 is solid as long as you go into it expecting a over the top anime and not a wild arms game.

Fun game and this bitch was a surprisingly good character.

Attached: Raquel-2.jpg (768x1024, 194K)