How do I beat Artorias?

How do I beat Artorias?

Attached: gutorias.png (1227x1800, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/955858
nyaa.si/view/1070722
nyaa.si/view/1003268
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was the fight that taught me to roll instead of hiding behind a shield.

heavy armor plus pyro spells, yw

I'm stuck at this exact Boss. Fast rolling is definitely the way to go.

wtf did dark souls get a manga?

Si.

Attached: guts.png (680x969, 777K)

>using shields instead of wielding ANOTHER SWORD
back to skyrim

Attached: beaber.jpg (496x360, 17K)

u dont

:o

Is the Berserk manga worth reading? I've never read a manga before.

Attached: g7yn61u0w7k21.jpg (960x720, 113K)

all manga is garbage, dont bother

fuck yeah it is

Nah, just watch the 2016 adaptation instead.

it's a fucking piece of art, user.

this is Yea Forums so i recommend that you play Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Don't tell people that, it's not funny

Jesus, at least wine and dine the poor chap before you fuck him like that.

Attached: 1557880496774.jpg (424x424, 70K)

Have a party consisting of yourself, a reincarnation of your little brother, a self-proclaimed witch, and a reaper with a curse of bad luck

Oh, wrong artorias

Damn, Griffith looks like THAT?

Attached: g.png (473x450, 221K)

Why does Japan rip off Berserk so much? I don't even think shit like DBZ gets as ripped off.

The first half is just great enough to make its slow descent into mediocrity physically painful, and then you're stuck waiting for chapters that never come out like the rest of us retards.

So long as you understand you will get no resolution to anything beyond the first 60% or so of it. Not now, and not before the author dies while jerking off to Idolmaster.

Your enjoyment of Berserk lies in your ability to read between the lines and recognize that the theme of the store and the graphical content are very often entirely at odds.

Guts is not a happy man, his life is unfulfilling and terrible, and it's spelt out extremely hard that despite the memes, revenge won't make him happier and that chasing it is breaking him into a hollow husk of a man.

Like Devilman it was a big introduction of western inspired art and violence to them.
It's like their original Mad Max.

No.
If and when it's finished then yes, but waiting for months for a single chapters sucks ass.
We're half way into the year and only one chapter has come out and that was a little under a month ago.

Why did this happen to us?

Im so fucking mad I'll never get my favorite fight and volume in hand drawn animation goddamn fuck fuck.

Yes.

If you like Dark Souls, you will love it. DS pretty much based on the aesthetic and atmosphere of Berserk.

Attached: 1542799940920.jpg (1986x1030, 1.26M)

Of course it is, IF y poo u have what it takes to live the curse-bearing /struggle/life, you punk.

Attached: Tell me whyyyyyyyyyyy.png (159x461, 6K)

>guts gets bad hands dealt for him his entire life
>the only time he even dared to want something for himself caused apocalyptic levels of suffering
>he starts out as just a guy skilled enough to be alive and ends up looking like pic
Being gatsu is suffering.

It is by far the best manga ever written so yes it is worth reading

What about fixing Casca? Even Skullknight tells him that his desire to fix her might not be what she also wants and he pushed through despite that.

Shit I forgot about that. C'mon Miura ain't that evil, she'll be fixed right? She won't blame Guts for what happened at the eclipse right?

You are such a poseur

Attached: 0909768699865567.jpg (348x400, 23K)

>tfw started reading berserk just in time to miss the boat hiatus

Attached: 1555189980438.jpg (3024x3024, 925K)

The first 12 volumes are the best mangas I've read in my life. It never became as good so I dropped it after the volume 15.

You're the meanest motherfucker in town aren't you?

>NG
>none of my weapons do any damage to him except the r2 of a black knight greatsword because lol damagetypes
>spend three days, three hours a session trying to hit the fucking faggot
>can't wear good armour because the sword weighs the earth
>cry and piss and shit
>NG+
>r1 spam him with a black knight greataxe buck naked no buffs
>dead first try in 45 seconds

game sucks

and just in time for the elf island hiatus
enjoy one chapter a year of griffith walking around falconia

>Local man doesnt upgrade his weapons

>poseur
Are you going to explain who I'm trying to impress or are you going to keep gargling dick the same way your parents taught you?

There's hundred of chapters available to read, who cares if it's not complete you autistic fuck, it's completely worth it already.

You look at the bottom of the door and altE

the first few volumes (particularly the first couple pages) are inconsistent with later on, but the golden age arc is a legend and one of the best stories in a anime/manga
I reread it and had to stop at the ship since I knew what was coming so I'd say it's good for 30 volumes, it still can be good, volume 39 was interesting, but overall you get a bunch of shit you don't care about and it can be a slog to read through
but yes absolutely read berserk, watch the '97 adaptation before or after. here you go
nyaa.si/view/955858
nyaa.si/view/1070722
nyaa.si/view/1003268

the 2016 adaptation is a travesty, summed up in 3 letters: CGI

every time

Attached: 1553818844286.webm (670x376, 1.04M)

Artorias is a complete joke of a boss, even when at SL1
I died to Gwyn far more than him because i suck at parrying

except in skyrim you can do that too

Attached: 1558024789580.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

it´s the best manga ever written also it´s easy to get into it for westerners since the look and story is very western in style

Fuck you

Put it this way. You're a pleb for not having read it.

Why didn't they just put Guts in the game?

Skyrim actually has mechanics and perks specifically for dual wielding unlike dark souls 1 where you're just gimping yourself.

Artorias is already treading the line between homage and rip off.

Wait for him to get into smash bros and beat him in that instead