What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: ea95b42f4d8029ac2510571cc8dbdae4.jpg (1200x630, 433K)

Shitty online, nothing to do after the game is finished, and the downgrade on all consoles. Game looks washed out and bland now. Graphics were a major selling point of the game too. Disappointing

Mostly the online aspect flopping, but if you bought the game for its online, you played yourself.

You don't own the game

Same boring rockstar formula. Go to point A to begin mission, travel to point B to do mission

After making it close towards the end in rdr2 and beating botw I realized I'm not too big a fan of open world games, or perhaps I just need something else.

this
you dont played red dead 1 and revolver

WTF?

>strip control away from the player constantly
>jarring, frustrating, needless gameplay design (weapons deequipping constantly for example)
>the worst main missions and story in video game history
>padding up the yazoo
>make anything interesting and fun to do in the game (such as bounties) extremely limited and non-repeatable
>make the most interesting content hidden, extremely obscure easter egg/unmarked/secret content
>fill the game with annoying, cringe antistereotype caricatures
>shit all over original masterpiece in pursuit of trying to squeeze a satisfying narrative out of this one (John and Arthur somehow end as brothers, Arthur saving John's life numerous times, but John never once mentions Arthur in original game)
>absurd input lag and the slowest, most frustrating, mind numbing movement and control in a game I have seen
>fill game with 19 hours of cutscenes and a further 7 hours of interactive cutscenes

The fact that ive grinded the online and unlocked everything except 1 last pistol.

Trying to walk up a hill, slipping and falling to the bottom. reeeeeeeee

console only

I do actually. But keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night

Same as gta online, boring forced scenario's.
Just give people the tools to play with eachother and they will figure out how to multiplayer. The only thing people want in a cowboy game is a horse and a revolver, they'll figure out the rest, hire better people for tech so the servers don't shit themselves and you have to instance everything and rely on a global/party voice app

Attached: 67e6625d2e0bb6363df0a74063697db71b7998fb.jpg (439x363, 45K)

I felt the side stuff was distracting and took me out of the immersion of the story.

THE FUCKING STUBBLE GLITCH IS STILL IN EFFECT FOR EXISTING CHARACTERS AND I CANT JUST REGRIND MY LEVEL 89 JUST FOR SOME STUPID FACIAL HAIR

its not on pc, console versions are inferior

>add in new items to multiplayer
>dont add them to sp
>plan to add professions and probably homesteading/building to multiplayer
>dont add it to sp
>deny everyone a real wild west sim/rpg because youre too pretentious and high on your own story and too greedy on your own multiplayer
fuck rockstar

Very little. Game of the generation

fool

The only reason.

Actually there is the fact that they've made absolutely no progression on the online mode after half a year.

nothing went wrong it's better than most of the weeb trash and jrpgs that get praised on this forum

Cinematic look over gameplay functionality. And so you get the vomit-inducing vignette, the input delay, the shitty cinematic movement etc

Greed from Online. That's what happened. Graphics are still beyond amazing, but the removal of the AO is a damn shame. Maybe if they get a PC release, it'll still look incredible! Imagine the graphics mods!

jews

they named it RDR (2)

This plus everything feels so sluggish and excessive.