Be honest: Which one personally disappointed you the most?

Be honest: Which one personally disappointed you the most?

Attached: MosiacMakerCollage29182949.jpg (1765x1200, 2.44M)

Bioshock

Persona 5 hands down, because it actually started off good before suffering a insane drop in quality after the first dungeon

This, nothing even comes close honestly

>Phantom Pain
It's literally designed to be empty and hollow

Fuck off Kojima-drone

Breath of the Wild, because the trailer promised me a compelling storyline, memorable characters & music. And i got a piece of shit tech demp instead

Infinite was terrible

The only one I wanted was P5 so that one. Even then, I didn't expect it to resonate with me as much as P4, I just hoped.

Cringe retard

KH3. I waited for that shit for so long.

Disappointed in MGSV and ME3.
Liked P5 and KH3.
Neutral on BSInfinite
Didn't play FFXV.

Mass Effect 3
>Persona 5 is good
>I knew FF XV is gonna be shit
>MGS5 was not bad
>not interested in Bioshock and Kiddy Hearts

ME3 was the biggest disgrace I've ever spent money on. I should've known judging by ME2, so maybe I wasn't as disappointed because it was already going down the shitter. MGSV was pretty disappointing but didn't have the feeling of being utter garbage like ME3 and Infishit did.

That Sonic fighting game
I thought it would be funny-bad, not just passably mediocre

yup

Infinite. People hyped it a lot and then it was mostly boring and the "twists" were stupid.
Never played Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy.
Enjoyed ME3 with the power of the Indoctrination theory.
Enjoyed MGSV for the gameplay.
Enjoyed P5 because it's my first Megaten.

infinite isn't as good as the first game but it's still worth playing. Still has an interesting story, and environment, which is what fans of the first game loved so much.

MGS5, but even then I learned from the MGS4, the actual biggest disappointment in gaming history, to temper my expectations. Everything else I expected to be shit or didn't care about. Except P5. Not sure why that's on the list. Flawed as it is it was a huge step up from the shit show P4 was.

Bioshock, Mass Effect 3 or FFXV is the correct answer.
The rest might be disappointing as well, but they're objectively good games.

Its been 7 goddamn years and I am still fucking mad. All I want at this point is for bioware to die so I can finally put it all behind me.

well FFXV became better gameplay wise, and the build up actually makes sense. tho i cant blame you if you only played the vanilla ver

I didn't expect much from XV, but I ended up disappointed anyway
The other games in OP pic are masterpieces compared to that poor excuse of a game

Infinite was good