Home

Finally, we’re going HOME.

Attached: DD33B956-3A48-468D-A3F3-6D5206CBAD10.png (1200x660, 319K)

>sharding
>home
nope

>layering
There’s no home either way

>le sharding meme

Name 30 other things wrong with HOME, faglord

>when your mainline game is so shit and dead you have to resort to pulling vanilla characters back into it
Boy I cannot wait until classic comes out and we can just can retail forever.

sharding x30

thanks for the chuckles, you homo

Attached: 35jht7c.gif (357x296, 1.49M)

I'm sp fucking tired of Thrall and his pussy ass """leadership""".
Is it really so hard so give the Horde a strong leader and not write them into a villain role?

I main DK, so I feel kinda alienated by Homeposters.

Attached: Beihn.png (673x871, 880K)

>name 30 more things wrong with it other than the one major high-impact thing wrong with it
retard

>Is it really so hard so give the Horde a strong leader and not write them into a villain role?
It is when your entire development team are just retarded alliance supporters who want a punching bag for their faction.

>high impact

Chill out Chicken Little. The sky isn't falling.

Attached: 1275485150734.gif (120x113, 613K)

Horde are the villains.

An MMO split up into a bunch of instances isn't an MMO.

You can move the goalposts all you want, but one little thing such as sharding (which is temporary) isn't going to matter a few months after launch. Cry more, though. Your salt sustains me.

Attached: 1270879953552.jpg (470x400, 61K)

i played mage throughout vanilla and quit mid wrath
once i saw cata i swore i would never play again

if i liked mage what should i role to make home fresh

>You can move the goalposts all you want
Please look up what this means before posting it and making yourself look like an idiot

Playing beta rn, feels literally no different than what I experienced on pservers. Elwynn forest crowded as fuck.

Since the playerbase was at its peak durring wrath, I have an idea why it went to shit.

Dungeon finder was a nice little thing, giving players a way to level up without the normal quest grind, getting achievments for low level dungeons you would otherwise never get a group for. And raiding guilds still had their niche.

Raid finder in Cata minimalised how crucial raiding was ment to be a group thing, done in a guild with a discord and coordinating properly. Now it was random 10 to 25 man groups mildly fumbling around with no real direction or quick communication. It really killed alot of motivation for raid guilds too since some only had members that wanted to experience new raids not grind them.

did you even watch the video saurfang literally shut down thrall when he mentioned leading the horde again

saying playerbase peaked in wrath is misleading since thats when it plateaued and started dropping off too

based retard

I enjoy the game at its core (haven't been playing since November cuz fuck that shit right now tho) so I feel alienated by them as well.

Concession accepted!

>mfw guild grabs layer 2a first twin emps kill
>mfw layer 3c hasn't done their AQ gong and I sneak in from 2a and bang it before they can
>mfw twitch babies and streamniggers settled into 1a and 1b so I avoid having to see them
we need to decide which layer to have our /vg/ guild

Attached: 1533410185539.gif (650x750, 264K)

>a few months
the first few months are the most important part, and blizzard is going to ruin it.

>no it's okay they're just going to ruin the core MMO functionality for the first few months
Retard

warlock if you like casting. druid if you like being a slippery cunt.

play a paladin and roleplay him as a pre-deathknight or a warrior with t3 set.

Attached: 134423543533.jpg (683x487, 87K)