Imagine thinking this game is anything short of a masterpiece. Imagine thinking it isn't kino...

Imagine thinking this game is anything short of a masterpiece. Imagine thinking it isn't kino. Imagine sleeping on the time mechanic part so hard that, after you give up on the game after not being able to figure out how to get outside of Clock Tower, you turn on your computer just to bitch about it even though the problem is your own personal faults. Then imagine complaining about not understanding the context of the time system and why it is integral to the experience, and instead of writing praise about a game worthy of a college thesis regarding its advanced storytelling techniques that were too wise for its time, instead be a retarded nigger and complain that it's "too stressful" even though that's the point of the fucking game. Then imagine going as far as calling the game bad. If anyone said this to my face I would smash them over and over again, smearing them across the pavement until there was blood and guts everywhere.

Attached: MM.jpg (300x206, 20K)

Hey, man, nobody thinks it is bad, it's a good game, but it is a fucking SLOG to play, like how RDR2 is.

>DUUUUHHHHH DUHOIY UGHHHH NG NG NF DAHOOOOOEY DOH DUM DUM
That’s what you sound like.

I think you're describing yourself buddy

What makes you think it's a slog? There are only two sidequests that break the pace at all.

yea it's good

Thanks for my first (you) on the the new copypasta. I was worried I wouldn’t get any.

It's alright. OoT is still better, but that's been a known fact since it was released.

Shut the fuck up janny back to your weebfags games
Yes Majora's it's a masterpiece and the best Zelda but you went full retard with that text you wrote, also the game automatically reject normies because in order to experiment the best of it you have to obtain all masks
>Only Zelda with a near perfect ending

based as fuck especially certain parts

Pasta can't be that small dingleberry, inherently a pasta must be overkill and lenghty

My favorite Zelda in fact. Good post OP.

Because once you already beat the game once or twice it’s a slog collecting all the masks again.
11/10 game but I’m over it.
I beat it before gamecube dropped

Why are fedoras mask fans so
autistic?

Because they know that their game is not & never was as relevant or acclaimed as Wind Waker, ALTTP, Ocarina or BOTW

Attached: People loved WW.png (822x375, 25K)

I can see where you're coming from, but it's not really fair to judge it that way from any perspective but replay value. I personally enjoy coming back to it occasionally with something to spice it up like a 3 heart run or a romhack.

>oracle scored less than II

I first played it when I was 11 and I've replayed it about as many times as Ocarina, but I've lost track of how many times that is. The game is also good, except everyone who has ever posted online about how much they love this game really is autistic.

everything you said can be used for Link's awakening and it'd make more sense

I want to play the N64 Zeldas, but I want to do it right.

The 3DS remasters are Silent Hill tier fuckups.

I have a Retrotink 2x, but OOT has the static sound issue caused by high voltage and I really dont want to build/buy an attenuator.

I do not have a CRT.

How do you guys play this game in modern times?

>The 3DS remasters are Silent Hill tier fuckups
autism

You know what, I really need to sincerely thank you. Seriously, I cannot tell you how glad I am to see this thread. It’s the last shitty thread I will ever read in this godforsaken website. Until I read this post, I had some faint sliver of hope that the average iq of anons on this website was above room temperature - at least in celsius. But, while my optics nerves were being assaulted by the flaming parrot caca you call an opinion, it dawned on me that I am browsing a website full of immature, childish, gay children and I have no more desire to waste my like this. I have MCATs to study for. I could call up my old fraternity buddies, they’ve been hounding me to chill with the, or see how my family’s doing. I’m wasting time right now that I could be spending working on my idea for a isometric 6 player board game with deckbuilding mechanics and dragons. Instead, I’m playing chief tard-wrangler to a bunch of gay tard children. Fuck it. I’m out. Peace.

N64 CRT > Wii VC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N64 emu > GC/Dolphin > 3DS/Citra

The Majora's Mask remake is definitely inferior, but I think OoT 3D is a fine remake, although if you generally don't like handheld consoles you might just wanna go with the original version.

was fun to play when I was young, was really good to play on a DS emulator for nostalgia sake plus better graphics.

See THIS is pasta