I'm still fucking mad

I'm still fucking mad.

Attached: swtor-logo.jpg (490x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yk6lTUfuWiI
pastebin.com/8XweQVN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get over it nerd

I wanted another KNIGHTS of the old republic. not this gay shit.

Everyone did.

I'm just mad about what they did to Revan and the Exile.
Most people did, but too late for that now. I wouldn't trust current Bioware with a KOTOR 3.

Attached: Edgey.gif (255x200, 57K)

sith warrior>imperial agent>POWER GAP>inquisitor>POWER GAP>dogshit>everything else

>jedi knight
>worse than dogshit

Attached: 65.jpg (1392x1094, 296K)

Kotor1/2 [power gap] > dog shit > swtor [huge power gap] > Disney Wars

Launch SWTOR leveling was actually amazing. It was all of the goods parts of vanilla minus the autism, and with questing that didn't suck ass. You were all too stupid to appreciate it.

Attached: 15069360305305305.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

That is startlingly accurate.

>tfw the mmo aspect of swtor was dog shit
>tfw no vanilla private server
>tfw no hk51 patch private server

I just want to be able to enjoy the single player and 5man scenarios..

Attached: 1536878796443.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>tfw not a bitter loser so I actually enjoyed SWTOR and still do occasionally

Light side Sith Warrior is objectively the best way to experience the game's story.
Prove me wrong.

Was TLJ so bad that everyone just took a second look at the entire franchise and re-assed their views on shit? Because I'm seeing a lot more people who like defend and like SWtOR and the Prequels than ever, which isn't a bad thing since those two things are vastly superior to Disney Wars. But still.

Neutral Light with some Dark side choices was better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yk6lTUfuWiI
The edge lord dialogue was 10/10. I don't know how people can play light side.

Having no attachment to the KOTOR era, I find it ok. I'm a little bothered that they created a Sith Empire with an aesthetic that mirrors the OT so hard and retcons the OT Empire as a pale imitation of this one. I preferred the archaic imagery of the Tales of the Jedi comics.

I went sith inquisitor, and the guy's charming as hell as long as he isn't zapping someone.

jedi knight was some OC donut steel trash

Dark Sid Scoundrel imo

Attached: Screenshot_2016-01-18_21_24_40_539600.jpg (1680x1050, 295K)

I love Origins and KotR was boring with literally who cares NPCs.
>the empire is harassing me in my apartment, save me or don't, who cares there are trillions of beings in the galaxy why is saving 1 person important?
not a very fun adventure

>this game is still alive and is getting a major patch this year
How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1556363653371.png (550x412, 437K)

It was alright. Falling to the dark side being some gay 5 minute montage was such a wasted opportunity, should have been an entire act like what happens with the Agent.

madness assassin is one of the most unique dps in the genre change my mind

Last time I played it was pretty much a single player game already and they had abandoned most of the mmo aspects.
Like the changes made your character and companion so strong during most early gameplay the only way to make it challenging was not wearing armor.
Pretty sure you could even solo most flashpoints at the level too.

Explain

no lightside warrior is just a jedi in sith robes. the true way of playing the warrior is learning what baras and tremel teach you and applying it. you absolutely outfucking skill everyone by using your wits. certain people need to die, certain people need to be saved, certain atrocities committed, certain acts of heroism done. twist everyone around your finger

It went to complete shit after the dreadmasters otherwise it was okay as solo player game.

Mad, not just because it killed the future of the kotor series but because it's the only old EU game Disney will allow to still be worked on.

We could have gotten another JKA, EaW, or even RC if Disney didn't give the rights to Star Wars games to EA and weren't so fucking anal about the old EU.

this ain't D&D senpai
you still can only do what the game allows, light or dark

the dreadmasters and everything they brought were pure kino and im surprised that bioware had any writers left capable of pulling them off

No it's more like the younger generation is flooding Yea Forums.

Did they fix Sorc and Sages or is it still worthless to play this game if you main only those two after 5.0?

you use a double bladed lightsaber for a mixture of melee attacks and mid-range force DoTs. your main spell is a targeted aoe that leeches health from everything it damagse and puts a debuff on it that increases the damage the target takes by your next 15 sources of DoT. you have 3 dots to manage, while managing your force so you can use your yuge lighstaber skills. plus stealth and emergency back up tanking

wat, you can be neutral. the sith inquisitor gets a special title at the end of his story for being neutral for example. my warrior did what i just said as well and stayed on the darkside throughout

They're still fucked in endgame, but lol at anyone who takes SWTOR endgame seriously

This is what killed Yea Forums.

I like doing operations with friends still.

If you didn't play Inquisitor as a pure DS Sorc emulating Palpatine then frankly you played the game wrong.

Attached: Sheev.gif (600x255, 3.67M)

I think everyone came to have a higher opinion of the prequels over time because people remember the good, and the prequels were like the first draft of what could've been an incredible trilogy that didn't come together.

So it's a feral druid with more range

post characters

Attached: ae.png (498x662, 512K)

pretty much but light sabers are cooler

For the Republic!

Attached: 1570034963405305.jpg (1440x810, 167K)

Attached: green vagina.jpg (1680x1050, 315K)

I don't think Palpatine would have been straight Dark Side for all the story choice options though. He's all about the Power so he'd take all of that but he was also a manipulator and played both sides if it would get him more power.

Attached: snip.png (682x717, 926K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-14_20_24_20_396751.jpg (1600x837, 329K)

encroaching on my look there, bud

Shut cho Mike Wizowski lookin ass up

Attached: Screenshot_2015-03-05_00_24_21_354000.jpg (1680x1050, 372K)

Attached: 163056023549149194.jpg (1919x1041, 331K)

Attached: inquisitor.jpg (659x995, 201K)

Not sure why I posted the one that's not closer up

Attached: Screenshot_2016-01-18_19_36_53_386600.jpg (1680x1050, 316K)

I actually enjoyed Consular.

Attached: Jedi Jesus.png (708x421, 621K)

I'm perfectly fine with Kyle Katarn and Revan not existing in the same universe as utter dogshit characters like Rey and Kylo Ren.

Attached: green vagina (dark).jpg (1680x1050, 496K)

yeaaa heheheh

Attached: tonight.jpg (1360x768, 379K)

Don't worry D&D guys from Game of Thrones will fuck it hard.

they really gave it a "rocks fall everyone dies" ending
can't get more D&D than that desu

>kotor 2 ends on a fucking cliff hangar and instead of continuing the story with kotor 3 they have Chris Avellone write that God awful revan novel that retroactively fucked with the story and characters of kotor 1 and kotor 2
>on top of this bioware had(still has)a huge hate boner for kotor 2 when making swtor and did their best to make the events of kotor 2 pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme of the swtor story

Yeah, I'm still mad too. But at least Disney is crashing this fucking plane with no survivors.

WE'RE GOING HOME, BROS

define "alive"

If Disney was more lax and allowed Legends stuff to still be made as a timeline separate from Canon they wouldn't exist in the the same universe.

It's pretty fun though, and I love star wars so it has that too.

Plus, I met my waifu.

pastebin.com/8XweQVN8

Attached: 7687685678.gif (540x560, 415K)

Attached: 1493183191427.jpg (2414x1440, 1.11M)

your waifu fucks black guys

Bragetaposting was some of the best shit in swgg history
Though I really enjoyed crashing parties with our Indian characters and hearing them threaten to ban or sue us

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-03_21_30_56_289806.jpg (1153x646, 154K)

Why even bother with dialogue options in an MMORPG i don't get it seems like a shitton of wasted developement time

running back and forth to all these offices for a conversation and then all the way back to the ship is really tiresome.

Because it was supposed to be single player rpg.

ah yes the mad gay story of revan and the exile
>exile and t3 meet revan
>go to kill big bad spooky emperor
>emperors right hand says he'll join them to kill the emperor
>pulls a SIKE and stabs the exile through her spine while she throws her lightsaber at the emperor, she dies immediately
>emperor laughs, atomizes t3 and puts revan in a gimp chamber to rape his mind

LATER
>some republic assholes find revans prison, release him
>he fucks off to a totally not star forge to kill all the sith and somehow finds hk-47
>a bunch of imperials blow through the not star forge and kill hk-47 and leave revan on the brink of death, he warps away saying something about malak

EVEN LATER
>revan comes back with sleeper agents embedded in both the empire and republic
>causes all sorts of fuckery, causes both sith and jedi homeworlds to be invaded
>almost destroys both
>fucks off to yavin 4 to kill the sith emperor for good
>somehow revans ghost is on yavin 4 as well, even though revans physically there
>empire and republic band together and kill hk-47 again, and stop revans ritual to resurrect the sith emperor so he can kill the sith emperor (this is actually the plot)
>beaten revan tries to escape, but is cornered by the coalition
>takes off his mask, apparently he IS revan but his lightside and darkside split apart and the dark side of revan is controlling his body while the lightside part became a force ghost
>coalition kicks revans ass
>darkside revan goes "n-no please i dont want to be with you again!" and lightside revan goes "deal with it faggot" and they merge again
>sith emperor starts laughing hysterically as his booming voice that covers the whole moon reveals that revans dumbass caused him to resurrect through feeding off all the bloodshed of his group fighting the coalition
>revan goes "oh well that sucks but im sure you guys can take care of it, byeeeeeeeeeeeee" and dies

the sith emperor then consumes an entire planet (ziost) and fucks off into wildspace

yeah but it's CINEMATIC

Light Side Sith Warrior via mix of neutral, good, and dark choices at appropriate moments was best way to play

>Jedi and his edgy padawan want to start shit with my SW
>Go "nah"
>Make it clear I am not starting shit on this ship and don't care to start shit with them either
>Jedi master backs down
>Padawan still wants to fucking go and acts like an edgy prick
>My SW proceeds to laugh at his dumbass and tell him he'll be joining me in the cool guys sith club before he knew it
>Triggers the padawan
>Still tell him I don't care to fight him
>He strikes first and I wreck his shit
>His master does jack shit to stop me as he knows his padawan strikes first
>Proceed on my merry way to find the magical plot jedi girl

Also another good one

>Tracking jedi fag in a vast fucking desert to get info on plot girl
>Find him
>Don't care to kill him, just want my info and he can go back to eating sand or whatever
>His apprentice wants to tell me
>Jedi fag fucks up his head to keep him from spilling the beans although you are able to get more clues from it
>Jedi asks to let him meditate before you strike him down
>Give him time
>"I'm ready."
>Me: "No you're not mother fucker."
>Jedi fag is confused
>Proceed to shame the mother fucker for what he just fucking did to his pupil and seemed to just fucking forget about
>Jedi realizes the gravity of what he just did for no reason as I wasn't really hostile
>Take my info and leave him alone in the middle of fucking nowhere over the body of his apprentice reiterating how much he fucked up.

Attached: Dragon Age Warden.jpg (770x750, 115K)

I don't think it was, I think the problem was that they got carried away. Having 8 class stories and 40 companions was overkill.

no, prequel babies grew up and are now the majority of the internet, and all the people that were mad when the prequels came out are middle aged and have moved on

And then, they brought back Revan once again

Attached: 1458061537232.jpg (227x215, 16K)

and then they gave us knights of the daddy issues with not jack from mass effect and an edgelord as the big bads. i can stomach shadow of revan, i can even stomach the hutt cartel, but once kotfe starts i lose all interest in the game

Attached: trooper chad.jpg (2518x1024, 465K)

Same, it's just that the story has a very niche taste. I unironically find inquisitor the weakest story compared to all the others.

For me, it's light side imperial agent that turns dark side as the pressure of the job gets to him as the story progresses.

>yfw hyperspace rocks falls on everyone

I did a similar run.

The Trooper was peak Chad at launch, especially Commandos being obscenely overpowered with artillery. There was a tree where you could spec a point into giving stockstrike a knockback and it was fun punting sorcs off the bridge in voidstar.

Attached: 6546356546356.jpg (1024x1537, 207K)

Attached: 2019.01.05 - 18.57.11.81.jpg (1920x1080, 846K)

cute

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

Which NA server should I play on? I want to avoid any sort of ERP degenerates and that kinda of shit.

>pressure of the job

You mean literally being the glue that holds the empire together, and keeps the Sith lords from dumbassing themselves and everyone around them to death? Imperial Intelligence are the unsung heroes of the Sith Empire, without them everything falls apart.

Attached: swtor_2018.10.21 - 22.11.21.40.jpg (1920x1080, 734K)

I like the prequels but still hate the SWTOR books and game

I feel like they'd have fucked it up somehow but I wanted Legacy III and the Sword of the Jedi trilogy regardless.

Attached: Jaina Solo.jpg (500x673, 93K)

>somehow revans ghost is on yavin 4 as well, even though revans physically there

Revan was a master of both sides of the force, he split in two when he "died". He got a force ghost and pulled his physical body back from the brink using the dark side.

Attached: 1557863472889s.jpg (241x250, 8K)

not me. old republic made sure there would not be a kotor 3 and thats a good thing.

I'm gonna marry this sith!

Attached: 687679867989789.png (1024x1365, 332K)

>tfw i actually like the story, pve starfighter missions and even graphics
>BUT THIS FUCKING COMBAT

PvP is fun enough when you get matched against a team of roleplayers and discord trannies

Attached: Screenshot_2017-06-06_09_25_05_121488.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

I hear they're bringing Malgus back

Hes already back

Not playing at all is this best way.

I'm not, I actually had fun playing it, fuck the haters

Attached: 45452654656.png (1000x1000, 629K)

I'm still angry thinking about how I can't login to my account because of an authenticator I've long since deleted.

Attached: 1538104771715.png (345x317, 119K)

the women in this game have amazing asses

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-23_05_39_19_933776.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Vette

Attached: 1510267855252.jpg (758x1000, 718K)

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

I know that situation was not the time a charm line but did he have to say it so goddamn rape-y?

Cunt

Attached: swtor_2018-08-05_01-16-46.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Attached: heh.png (256x340, 187K)

yes, and its some donut steel shit

You could've played approx. 12 better games in the time you spent playing every class.

i speedran through the class quests for the legendary title when i was bored it was ez

It's been over a decade and you still cling onto this meme? The game is now better than ever and the character class stories are basically Kotor 3. It's good play it now.

I really wanna like it and get through the class stories but the combat looks and feels bad, the amount of abilties is good but just the way it plays out on screen.

>it took over a decade to be decent
the game sucks boyo

best character no one can compete.

The last thing I know about the game was the bit where the Emperor's son who froze you was redeemed to the Light Side. After that I know nothing of what happens after.

he didnt have to get redeemed. i gutted him, his mpm, his sister, and his dad. that shit family ruined what was left of the game

>abused sister who just wanted love appears
>LS choice: "You are beyond redemption"

Attached: 1507934560305205.jpg (1200x653, 63K)

she was so terribly written. fucking out of nowhere she tells you "youve got a crush on me" right as youre about to fight her in your second encounter ever. mind boggling character

But I did

but your character didnt

About what?

But I did
Yes he did

well then you have shit taste friendo

Attached: rip .jpg (344x533, 64K)

Were the precursors in KOTOR
>the dumbest non-movie addition to Star Wars?
Or
>the dumbest non-movie addition to Star Wars?

Best hatefuck ever

MMOs are fucking cancer

i enjoyed the stories
its a nice comfy single player game

>Bioware
Give it to Obsidian. They're basicallly the only studio left with some quality in it

Hahaha

>SWTOR Launches
>Make republic trooper tank because the HOPE trailer made my dick hard
>Race Commando trooper for server first 50
>Beat him by like 2 minutes
>He respecs healer and we do nothing but PvP
>Turns out Trooper tank + Healer = literal PvP God
>Stockstrike resets out the ass, killing siths left and right in under 5 seconds
>Get banned for 1 day for 'exploiting' no other explanation given.
>Come back 24 hours later get server first Raid clears with 7 other retards.
>Go back to pvp, proceed to stockstrike my way to victory
>Banned for 3 days for 'exploiting'
>Never touch the game again
Thank you all for attending my TED talk.

tedx*

Even though they're not masterpieces like the OT, the prequels could at least stand on their own, had a coherent story, and gave birth to a veritable renaissance of video games and other media

One of these days I'm gonna download it again, I promise

Attached: PURE.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Yes, I have to perform full-body diagnosis

>had a coherent story
youre a fucking moron

I really enjoyed leveling through the game, didn't mind some of the 5mans, never raided or whatever so can't say. I liked how the two classes I played (Agent and Sith Warrior) played and felt from a mechanical stand point. Unfortunately the Pvp balance wasn't great and was laggy as fuck at times.

I think the game really had potential but they fucked it up somehow and I can't quite put my finger on it. I hear they didn't make raid content and people always griping about Pvp, but other wise the game seemed solid to me.

What precursors in KotOR?

KOTOR games made me realize how the Sith are actually the real Good Guys.

Fuck the Jedi
Fuck the Republic

and most importantly Fuck those aquatic alien shits on Manaan, gas them all.

Attached: leftwingparasite.jpg (466x404, 17K)

Reminder this game had a 200 million dollar budget and we got this instead of Kotor 3 that Bioware pitch to EA multiple times.

The ones who made the Star Maps and took up the last portion of the plot. The Makers or whatever.

*ahem*

I'm gonna say the N word

Attached: revan.jpg (1920x3200, 1.22M)

>Chris Avellone
>Revan novel
Wat