So now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this was, in fact, kino?

so now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this was, in fact, kino?

Attached: 1557882927062.jpg (1920x1081, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwCKPhlyU5M
youtu.be/2UIcy86Pbmg
youtube.com/watch?v=vVurrfoUUKM&bpctr=1558069227
youtube.com/watch?v=ILN7i7skfm4
youtube.com/watch?v=3W6gmbLLpNY
youtube.com/watch?v=T8RW7_dsW5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=47XW7jx9F9k
youtube.com/watch?v=xtgHn6Vl1mo
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ2824U7TSM&t=1s
youtu.be/WwCKPhlyU5M?t=2m29s
dnabro.itch.io/9-lives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody played it lad since the incels here spammed the shit out of it. I'll just wait until it's free on twitch or humble bundle to judge.

Why does the MC lookslike a nu-male basedboy? What's the appeal?

He's a self insert of the developer

It's a shitsmear over a pile of shit (i.e. the JRPG genre), I could never hear its name again and I wouldn't feel any different for it.

False, stop treating memes as fact. Look it up yourself.

I would have a higher opinion of the game if it didnt drag on for fucking ages in the combat and story.
I get it, its an indie game, graphics wont great, but could you have given it even a TINY bit of polish in the animation department?

It's kino but the ending shits the bed so hard it retroactively makes the rest of the game worse.

nope

What game is this?

LEMONADE

world of warcraft classic

Oh ok thx

That character in the middle does not inspire confidence. Whatever this is, I'd be willing to bet its trash.

I think it's a shame that the good ideas and fun visuals that it did have were completely written off because of the protagonist succeeding too well in being unlikable and the combat being as fast as a sloth high on molasses.

Don't know what was up with that ending though. Feels like they had a few alternate bad endings lined up and didn't have time to make the actual good ending.

That character is by far the worst and most unlikable in any medium, and he doesnt even commit any crimes

I'd fuck Vella desu

i played it. bought it day one. knew it would be bad but i thought it would be bad in a funny way.
there is nothing funny about this game. it cant even be enjoyed ironically.

Supposedly there is a 3rd good ending that's hidden behind some Fez black box tier fuckery.

There was so much viral hate that I actually went in with an open heart and mind to give it a fair shake. And there were things I liked, but I think it really needed a second draft to iron out the chaff.

For every really creative dungeon that there is, like Vella's minds-cape, there's a drawn out bland one, like the sewers.

And I don't hate the narration. But there were some conversations that could have been cut in their entirety. Like the three minute unskippable story on where that random guy got his tea from.

Wouldn't it have been datamined if that were the case? Or has no one simply taken the effort to find out?

>YIIK threads are still a thing
Why?

Attached: 8F58F281-911B-41C7-8F4A-06CE039982D8.gif (200x148, 165K)

Reminder that hating this game is peak reddit.

>Like the three minute unskippable story on where that random guy got his tea from.

I don't know why I found this so fucking hilarious. It's just like this guy on a mountain is like "You think you're pretentious? You are like a little baby. Watch this"

It would have been good but it was pretentious shit from pretentious devs

pseudo shill's

the game is bad but someone said posting in on Yea Forums helped it sales.

No.

Attached: 1550946843157.gif (200x150, 1015K)

more like yiikes, amirite bros

This game is legit the worst game I've ever played. A legitimate 0/10. This game is so bad, that if parallel universe truly exist, this game would be exactly this bad in every single one of them. Evne with infinite chances of it being good, it would never be. There is nothing redeemable about this piece of shit.

I don't know a ton about programming but I'm pretty sure it's possible to hide things from datamining if you do things in hacky ways. Dev may be making it up too but there is stuff in game that kind of implies it would exist.

Incels pretending it's good because the dev is "redpilled"

wheres the vita port? then it would be ultimate kino

Not really.

YUK: A "Post Modern" RPG

>Teased an additional special ending months ago
>No one has gotten it
Is it that well hidden or does nobody give a shit

Videogames finally have its version of "The Room"; an uncompromised vision that took no feedback, had no edits, no polish. It being as raw as it is, is why I respect it.

>This game is legit the worst game I've ever played.
You've clearly not played Kingdom Hears III.

reproduce

I honestly would have forgiven a lot if the ending had tied things together better. I liked when the whole story was basically steeping into horror with everyone being split up across time and space and calling out to you through a disjointed series of phone calls where a handful of panicked characters knew what was happening and the others were blissfully unaware that reality was falling apart.

But the ending feels less like a climactic payoff to it all and more like the surviving characters literally just hit an off-switch on the whole game.

Attached: C6Ppe2ZUsAAloMO.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

that's gonna be a YIIKES for me!

>liking literal shit because some people you dont like hate it
you are fucking retarded and cant live without your herd

There was some pretentious hipster stuff in there but I really liked everything else. The graphics, art.

All jokes aside, I think we can all agree that this was pretty kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=WwCKPhlyU5M

Hey Eco

I was so sure that the tea or the guy who found it would come back as an important plot point.

lmao shilling your dumbass game

I want this game to unexist
I want it to have never been made

>You've clearly not played Kingdom Hears III.

Please there are worse games out there than KH3.

Like FF15, the first Neptuina, Bioshock Infinite, etc...

Reminder that breathing is peak reddit

go dilate

>there are worse games out there than KH3.
I wish this was true.

I'm going to make a god tier game for Yea Forums particularly, and I have it at least partially planned out. The game takes inspiration from the Commandos series, having a diverse playable cast including an Irish Green Beret who unlike the gruff green beret in Commandos, is less gruff and voiced more like Snake from MGS, just with an Irish accent. Also a younger handsomer French spy who resembles Sean Connery (and who will most likely be a catalyst for a plot twist) and a Russian sniper. And more I haven't ironed out yet. The game's setting is WW2 and as of now will include Hitler as a major character.

I know how to use Ableton and can make music, so I'm going to write a hard-hitting track like D'Angelo's Unshaken from RDR2 after some weird over-the-top stuff goes down.

Also, the camera will be top-down non-Subsistence MGS3 and the controls like MGS5.

I might be getting disability so I'll be able to fund some nice graphics, particularly for the character models, and purchasing assets for everything else. I'm excited.

>implying

Attached: 673D8BCA-6F1F-4937-9158-0E5009E770C8.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

>the way the music just loops after like four minutes
GAR
BAGE

>use an ability
>game makes you do a retarded minigame for it
I hate this fucking meme so much

Just give me some fucking straightfoward turn based combat already, you flamming faggots. Is that so hard?

Attached: 1470087925150.jpg (498x330, 45K)

the dev claimed on the dick show that he INTENTIONALLY made this game pretentious and bad to make fun of hipsters and "90s kids". i dont buy it.
I believe he in fact made it for those same people, but when they hated it, he turned on them and tried to save face by claiming his game was "redpilled".
in the end, the guy is Phil Fish part 2. at least we know he'll never make another shitty game.

so you want final fantasy x + dumbass minigames to become final fantasy x?

only thing notable about this piece of shit is the high likelihood at least one of the developers behind it is reading this thread right now

if that's you: have sex

it doesn't exist, and if it ever does it will be added in a patch, likely to promote the limited physical copies that are supposed to launch later this summer
it's a long and really boring story now that we know this is the case but a small group of people have kept up with the dev's "clues" and watched asset changes after every update.
the most that exists is an npc that was added in the latest pc version, and it was essentially mined on the spot. the npc leads nowhere.

Yiik is a fucking terrible game
youtu.be/2UIcy86Pbmg

here is the thing, there are games that do the minigames in battle that works.

Like Shadow Hearts.

That has ONE minigame used for attacks/spells/items and unlike YIIK, it's short. Plus if you fuck up either the spells are less useful, you do less attacks, or you don't do an action

Attached: Judgement-Ring.png (660x330, 200K)

i think that the special 3rd ending might be unlocked only if you get rory to kill himself. i dont know for sure, im still working on it.
this game is only 20 hours long at most but FUCK ME if it doesnt feel like 100

I mean, I think it's plenty pretentious to say that anyone who didn't like the game simply didn't "get it."

But the protagonist as a character is clearly meant to be intentionally flawed, with regular internal monologues of what a fuck up he is and how he's taken his sheltered life for granted. That doesn't automatically make him an amazing character, but I think it's silly to say that he was meant to a a self-insert love letter to hipsters with zero self-awareness.

Attached: yiik.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

it doesn't fucking exist, and if it did, the developer stated rory killing himself invalidates the progress
granted he also backtracked on half of the other things he said was true regarding the ending, but it definitely does not exist right now.

They pretty much just tried to mimic Paper Mario and forgot the long minigames are meant for the really strong stuff.

Came here to post this.

Honestly, Sammy is pretty much /ourguy/.

It'd be fine if everything weren't executed do poorly.

i wish someone would post a plot summary so i didnt have to play it

L E M O N A D E

there are hundreds online you stupid lazy fuck
tl;dr - main character has, prior to 1999, become completely delusional and accepts the crazy shit happening around him as completely normal, when really they are all signs than his reality is shattering, and it's far too late to stop it. in the end, he discovers a parallel self with a following of other parallel selves is escalating reality destruction for the hell of it, and ends an indefinite amount parallel selves, maybe realities, so at least they won't run around the ether making things worse. the end.

I kind of liked the game when it wasn't just trying to be quirky and make random video game references and actually delved into the horror mystery side of the story. But it's in dire need of any sort of epilogue to give any of the cast any sort of closure.

Attached: valhalla_yiik.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

all of the paranormal shit wasn't real. finish the game.

whats up with the whole sammy thing friend? how does she play a role?

You hang out with an interdimensional robot.

I don't tend to not play a game by the characters alone, but that pretentious, basedboy looking, wannabe hipster as the main character is way too bad. I get the guy is self instering hard, but there weren't such faggots like him in the 90'.
also, he's a fucking prick, just because most of the people who played the game didn't like it, it doesn't mean "they didn't get it; there are players that still can appreciate a good game, and this isn't one of them.
>tl;dr
the dev is an self-centered idiot

>I get all my opinions from Yea Forums shitposting threads: the post
Why even bother writing that out honestly?

main character is a lonely shit who spends too much time on /x/ and becomes convinced it's his duty to figure out what happened to a random dead girl. part of his delusion is thinking she's out there calling for him to find her.
that part was real - the robot is a physical manifestation of physical desire etc, extracted by the final boss and basically shut away in a robot coffin. thus, it exists in all realities, and spends its time convincing alt MCs to enter the ether and try to take down proto-alt MC so it can take over the body again

tell me one thing I wrote that isn't true

it's not a self-insrt, there were faggots like him in the 90's
everything else is true though

This game is unironically going to become a cult classic.

at most, he looks like one of those stereotypical gay lumberjacks from the 80' and 90', just way less buffed

Nigga there's worse games in that series. Either you're Barry, you're shitposting, or you've never played Chain of Memories, (I've also heard 358/2 Days was bad but I never played that one)

as much as D is a cult classic game maybe

Self replying. This is the general mood for the game I want to make. It may be blocked

youtube.com/watch?v=vVurrfoUUKM&bpctr=1558069227

The Room is a cult classic, so why not? EarthBound and Touhou showed us you can have a following without anyone playing the actual fucking game.

The fact VA11HALL-A sucks this game's dick so hard despite being astronomically better in every way, makes me irrationally angry

I just can't reconcile the idea that the devs of a game as good as Valhalla would genuinely think Yiikes is good, let alone allow it such overt presence in their game's world.

>tfw Valhalla treats Yiik like the Chrono Trigger of their world

I am forced to assume Valhalla takes place in a timeline where it's some completely different less atrocious game, or people in Valhalla world just have unbelievably awful taste in games

>EarthBound and Touhou showed us you can have a following without anyone playing the actual fucking game.
Holy fuck my sides this so fucking much

>I am forced to assume Valhalla takes place in a timeline where it's some completely different less atrocious game
congratulations retard you got the joke

I have a soft spot for 358/2 Day's story, but the general gameplay was awful, and you could make a bad drinking game out of how many times they awkwardly talk about ice cream.

It takes that pretty fucking far for a joke. It's pretty obvious the devs are not mocking Yiik.

>can meet cosplayers of it
>constantly mentioned on the in-game news sites
>characters bring it up as a modern classic multiple times
>you can buy an Alex figurine

They weren't making fun of it. That's why it's so infuriating.

yes, they are. it's an alternate universe where people liked the game.

Va-11 Hall-A came out years before YIIK. I assume that they referenced it as a shout out to them having the same independent publisher, Ysbryd Games.

Stop posting here. We’re not going to buy your game just because you keep making these threads everyday.

Could you imagine the badassery if Hitler's first appearance in the game included a song like this? THE CAMP. THE KINO. THE CONTROVERSY

youtube.com/watch?v=ILN7i7skfm4

Yiik is better than Valhalla.

Epic contrarian posting bro

Attached: honey.png (146x159, 7K)

they're both non-games. at least valhalla works and doesn't make you play mario party in between the dialogue.

Just because you've been spamming this whole week doesn't make this shitting game better.
The author is so bad at writing and then he goes around acting like the fact that the character is 'unlikable' is why people dislike the story. No one, has cited that. The problem with the writing is that it's fucking bad and pretentious. Everything about the game is pretentious. do even a small amount of digging and you can find how up his ass the creator is. He needs to chill the fuck out and make a game he want's to make, not something that is so cold and calculated.

come on man, the bait's too weak. I know you can do better than this.

i can agree that the creator was right that people were too stupid to get his game

This.

basically i guess what i'm saying is i wish indie devs wouldnt wank each others games so hard all the time especially if the two have no thematic crossover. at least the Read Only Memories crossovers are explained as literally existing simultaneously in one world

>a fucking visual novel
>a visual novel that literally self-nicknames itself "waifu bartending"
>there's no romance, the game is just the depressed bitch main character slogging through her issues

Yiik is garbage but Valhalla genuinely may be worse

there is more SOUL in one VA11Hall-A conversation than your entire existence.

Alright now you're just shitposting

I agree, the game feels like the only people who ever saw it before launch were friends and family, who either didn't know any better or didn't want to hurt feelings by giving criticisms. If you had someone like an editor look over it, it could have been a genuinely good and creative game.
Instead we're left with a half-baked mess that the developer insists is cooked to perfection.
It does have some kino moments though. youtube.com/watch?v=3W6gmbLLpNY

Sometimes indie devs need any wank they can get in this cold depressing industry.

Attached: asdfasdf.png (1174x1113, 569K)

Your life has no value. You will die alone, so stop using my oxygen.

Attached: ツ.png (205x170, 8K)

Or maybe it was just shit.

as a rule i don't shit on things made by faggots from here, if they aren't bad, even for trolllering purposes, but things like this make it obvious that one could do such a thing

It tried to be Earthbound of its generation but it instead was Drakengard without the "IT IS LUDO, THE GAMEPLAY IS TERRIBLE ON PURPOSE, IT IS ART" excuse the apologists for that game has.

>VNfags getting triggered over the truth

>WIIIILSOOOON

Attached: sgdfgsdf.png (1196x1152, 510K)

sorry, but whether it is shit or not is orthogonal to the display of mental retardation that came from the reaction to the content of the game

any thematic or visual intrigue the game has is compromised by the awful monotonous combat, the pretentiousness (which is not offset by lampshading how insufferable your own dialogue and characters are btw, that's a copout, not clever), and the awful mash of intentionally 'choppy' animations with low framerate and the cardboard environments that look like they took untextured shit and abused the fill bucket tool

Or, just hear me out, it’s a shit game.

No, no we can’t. It was shit

ok but you still wouldn't get into swarthmore

most things have redemable qualities. what comes to judge something more often than not is moment to moment. If you read a 20 hour VN were bored for 19 hours but the last hour do the ends justifiy the means? If you were engaged for 19 but the last hour shit the bed, was the whole experience now 'bad'.
Again, the general critism I see is people saying the game doesn't not work moment to moment. The pacing is to long. Emotional moments are forced. Character designs are basic. The art style is not artistic but logical. The gameplay is creative but to slow.
Maybe he would work better as a creative director, but he can't pull all the functioning parts together. At the very least, he should listen to the criticism that's out here, rather than calling them all dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8RW7_dsW5Y

Desperate devs trying to drum up sales.

This is not clever or deep. Spelling out that you made the MC unlikeable on purpose doesn't make it better or forgive having to spend the entire game with him.

Alex doesn't stop being insufferable after any particular revelation either. When people asked the dev in interviews why Alex is such a prick he just whines that we're 'entitled' for thinking every MC has to be likeable. As if it isn't completely possible to make a non-sympathetic MC that people don't hate the entire time.

You're a fucking nigger, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=47XW7jx9F9k

Attached: 1532212071007.jpg (750x713, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xtgHn6Vl1mo

The scene in Minecraft Story Mode where Reuben the Pig dies and poofs into a porkchop loot is infinitely more kino than the entirety of YIIKes.

I can't believe Yea Forums has turned Yiik into a casual filter.

please tell me this is a boss fight or something. Random battles cannot fucking possibly take this long

>want to play this again
>already got like 90% A or B rank in every completion category
it gets so boring once you are max level

>minecraft
>minecraft fiction
>minecraft fiction made by telltale
yeah you've made a lot of mistakes in life

I see it

Just do what I did and buy another copy. One for completion and one for just fun.
I may have a TWEWY problem.

Attached: 1C68F4E4-8E30-4304-B0E6-5E2EAA073896.jpg (3024x2354, 3.92M)

yes it is shit and that scene is one of the dumbest fucking things in any story ever and is still more kino than anything in yiik you dumb fucking nigger

do you understand the concept of reading between the lines?

please explain reading between the lines to me, guy that knows the contents of a telltale minecraft adventure game

It's a piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ2824U7TSM&t=1s
youtu.be/WwCKPhlyU5M?t=2m29s
The literal only ONLY reason people even pretend to like this game this and last month was literally because the guy threw a shitfit and pissed off people Yea Forums didn't like so now it's le epic based. The truth is that he only did that because everyone knew the game was shit so he didn't give a fuck.If it sold well and got good reviews somehow it'd still be the Nu-male RPG Yea Forums doesn't like

>even with 100% you didn't reach S Rank Esper
why the hell did they make esper ranks so ridiculous? I swear I had every category almost to B before I even hit C on Reaper rank

1) this is pre-update, which gave everyone fuckloads more damage for no reason
2) this player is level 14, enemies are level 23. that is a massive difference and would definitely make the game unbearable pre-update and is why he wastes all his alex turns using the barrier. even before the update, this move was never useful if you matched the enemy's level or were only a few under
3) not once did this player use the animation skip button
but yes, the combat is the worst non-bug part of this game by far

I dunno man but I don’t mind since the gameplay is fun as fuck for me anyway. It’s one of the few games where I actually go out of my way to grind just for fun.

Attached: B4988913-C0E5-432F-88C9-97A2EBE65108.jpg (1024x768, 279K)

Very interested to see where it goes with the KH crossover now being so canonical

do i have to start posting pictures of your friends to get you to stop fishing for views

>YIIK is ba-

Attached: chondrablog.jpg (2550x3300, 3.74M)

after that shit-fest of a retcon cliffhanger?
all they had to do was explore a different city.
not everything has to be a series. the game will still be great regardless of lack of continuation, as long as you can play it on original hardware.

What game por fa vor

Attached: The_World_Ends_With_You.jpg (400x360, 121K)

It looks cool.

why are sjws and indie devs so transparent about not wanting to grow up or act their age? is this why so many of them become creepers preying on underage?

The World Ends With You. Easily one of the best games I’ve ever played and one of the best DS games.

Attached: FE3C6A91-FEFF-4493-AEB8-3F81162E3ADF.jpg (964x1285, 280K)

I promise if I play it and I like it and I show the universe that I am showing this game attention and love then the universe will give a sequel and show the game attention in return

what does a college age woman have to do with any of that

LET ME GO GRAVITY WALKS ON MY SHOULDERS

LITTLE BY LITTLE I FEEL A BIT BETTER

either faggots trying to justify their purchase or the devs themselves trying to find relevancy on the cesspool that is Yea Forums

look at that character design, she looks like an adult with the mind of a child, wearing childrens overalls that don't fit and rainbows as if begging for attention

>sequel
they've demonstrated nothing but complete incompetence since the mobile port
let the game live out the rest of this universe as a game that was comfortable bieng what it was without shitting out a follow-up just because

post physique
i need a reference of your dress and general appearance

Hope you enjoy it man. Game pretty kicks away almost all JRPG conventions to them curb.
>legitimately heartfelt story with likable characters that grow and develop, to the point that even the side characters have their own development
>heavily vocalized OST that enhances the setting of the world and covers a large variety of genres
>soundtrack shuffles as you either exit out of the pause menu, go to another area sometimes, or go into a random battle
>you can change your own pause menu to anyone of your favorite tracks
>you can change the difficulty at anytime and if you suck at the game, it allows you to put your partner in auto until you git gud
>if you die in a battle, you can retry again on your current difficulty or lower it to easy
>you can lower your own health for increased item drops for an awesome risk-vs-reward factor
>you can choose when to fight at anytime with almost no random encounters outside of story related battles and later ambushes
>after you beat the game, you can access any chapter in the main story at anytime you want and unlock bonus content that fleshes the world even more. You can also change your partner whenever and can take on a whole slew of extra bosses hidden within the chapters, even the ones that kicked your ass before
>battle system that takes full advantage of the DS’ hardware in incredibly creative and fun ways
>you can mix and match your gameplay style in anyway you want, whether it’d be close corner combat, long ranged attacks, or a mixture of both.
>fucking TIN PIN SLAMMER

Attached: AFD31E8E-4C50-4490-A1A2-6CF22C47E92A.jpg (1282x1116, 344K)

WHY DON'T YOU LIKE MY GAME? MY GAME IS ART !! GOD, WHY ARE GAYMERS SUCH CRYBABY BITCHES, THIS IS WHY GAMES WILL NEVER BE CLASIFIED AS ART !

LET ME KNOW, SET ME FREE, I FEEL A BIT OLDER

It's good.

Attached: God Tier TWEWY Combat.webm (320x180, 1.44M)

JUST ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH MY FRIEND, ONCE MORE

WAKE UP
LEAVE YOUR HESITATION

why the FUCK does TWEWY get shilled off-topic on Yea Forums so much? the switch and mobile ports sold like shit. they will never be what the DS version was. the sequel is going to be single-screen shit in the same city with the same cast.
bring it to the 3DS, and keep the shit mechanics to a different series instead of forcing a sequel

It’s a good game, user. Anons just want more people to play it either way just to experience it just once.

Attached: 14B7BE37-6F8E-46F4-94FD-6BCF36BE604A.jpg (172x202, 19K)

then post a thread instead of shilling in shitposting threads
i love TWEWY, but this is seriously retarded

you are seeing the intersection of gay twewy fans and haters for this game

>wanting more YIIK threads
Yeah, no.

I am not remarkable looking myself or anything. But at least I wear adult clothes that fit me, and don't cover myself in rainbows and iconography in a transparent cry for attention

TWEWY has nothing to do with YIIK nor did i comment on YIIK at all. try more sony shill

is it because you are ugly and don't want people to look at you

It's just one autistic phoneposter.

>Sony

Attached: 20E32ADB-B398-406D-B022-B8EDA52BD529.jpg (400x400, 33K)

meant square enix, sorry. i legitimately have no idea where that came from.

Ugliness was never even brought up in this discussion. I said they dress like they are mentally children which is completely true. I never commented on her attractiveness.

Shut the fuck up it's not like anyone stays on topic in any thread. At least people are being OT about a game that's actually enjoyable.

I don’t even like most Squeenix games. I just love TWEWY. Tend to prefer SMT more.

i am bringing up ugliness, because one of the reasons that it seems unintuitive to you to want people to look at them is that it makes you feel uncomfortable
you associate a woman trying to gain attention with pedophilia and childishness, so you are clearly not normal

What low standards you have.

that's not an excuse.

dnabro.itch.io/9-lives
i prefer complete garbage myself

TWEWY is actually good compared to YIIK, though.

>you associate a woman trying to gain attention with pedophilia and childishness
What the fuck?
I said that a supposedly "college age" woman wearing tiny childrens overalls and dressing like someone a third her age is creepy and then pondered if this obsession with dressing/acting much younger than they really are, has something to do with sjws and "allies" constantly being outed as sex pests and predators.

Attached: um.jpg (580x356, 59K)

the thread is going to get deleted and replaced by some other shitty thread that will be worse and less civil so why can't you just relax

it has nothing to do with this game or this thread, though

are you going to post your walmart clothing so i can enjoy myself, because the actual content of your posts aren't doing it

trust me just keep on assuming i am super ugly because i know that's the outcome you want

Indie shills think people will ironically buy their game if they keep posting and making fun of it on Yea Forums

there are a thousand games that are better than yiik, but also there is a dedicated twewy autismo