533 days with no updates

533 days with no updates

Attached: neverever.jpg (1152x648, 137K)

Sorry Nintendies, Persona series is much more popular and takes up most of the time. You don't see Japan hold an "SMT concert" every year, do you?

Attached: 0fev2e42dxu21.jpg (682x767, 109K)

i want smt1 aesthetic, that game plays like complete ass and would bore me to tears but it has perfect atmosphere.

they are separate teams working on them. P5 isn't taking away resources from SMT V.

Because Nintendo made them show something to get retards to buy Switches
The silence is nothing new to Atlus, you're just a fucking newfriend

Attached: 1552649869091.jpg (300x380, 55K)

This has nothing to do with the development team for SMTV, though.

I don't mind the gameplay, but yeah, the atmosphere in SMT1 is perfect. Haven't played the others yet, though. Do they get worse from SMT2 and onward?

In terms of what?

If anything the development of P5 will help SMTV by creating HD models for 180+ demons, including the most iconic ones. SMTV will probably need to double up on that though.

not worse, just different.
the game that comes the closest to SMT 1 is Devil Survivor.

I'd say SMT IV comes close as well.
>You start in your peaceful country before journeying to the apocalyptic state of Tokyo
The only issue with this, is that Mikado didn't get enough focus and didn't even have its own 3D over world sections to explore in outside of Naraku, and Kiccijorji Forest.

Persona is the Cool girl in school now...

Attached: 1557639215567.png (315x340, 127K)

>Do they get worse from SMT2 and onward?
>Is ONE MORE GOD REJECTED a bad game?

Attached: 1545447602518.jpg (295x449, 81K)

different engines

>Will punch demons all day
>Won't punch a mud doll for his magatama

Attached: 1532612836093.jpg (1707x958, 466K)

>Freikugel in Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, in which the Demi-fiend conjures a powerful energy blast, may possibly derived from the German romantic opera by Carl Maria von Weber, Der Freischütz (lit. The Freeshooter or The Marksman). The titular Freishultz is given seven "Freikugeln" ("Free" or "Magic bullets") by the devil; the seven bullets are guaranteed to hit their designated targets, but the devil chooses the seventh bullet's target.

Attached: Freikugal_Nocturne.gif (500x210, 986K)

I very recently read an update on gematsu about how they're going well in an interview though.

I really hope they don't try to run the game on 60fps while using UE4 on a Switch. That would be careless of them.

Most Switch titles are meant to be played docked anyway. This is their first time with the hardware though, but apparently things are going smoothly so I'm not overly worried.

The thing is that there's not a single UE4 that runs 60fps with a proper resolution. Not even from a Nintendo studio.

Isn't a new Switch model coming next year? I hope it's more powerful, or has better resolution at the least. SMTV won't be out for another 2 years at the earliest, so I'm sure it'll be around by then.

>SMTV won't be out for another 2 years at the earliest
Nahhh, they don't have to deal with redoing the code for another console. My bet is that it will be done by the first half of 2020. In Japan, of course.

I wonder if Nintendo is going to publish this one abroad.

I mean it's confirmed for the U.S, so..

ded game lol