It's a fucking tech demo with no content whatsoever. Why is it so empty?

It's a fucking tech demo with no content whatsoever. Why is it so empty?

Attached: 1515629417660.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/Minigames
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are all open world games empty? I have no idea

It had enough content to keep me playing for 100+ hours
I have high hopes for a sequel using the same engine, so much potential

You might have enjoyed doing the same shrine over and over again for 100 hours, but I'd rather play real content in a Zelda game. As it stands this is an empty, soulless cash grab with none of the heart that made Ocarina of Time such a timeless classic. Quit eating shit.

I genuinely believe there is something wrong with people who enjoy open world games, like something wrong with their brain keeps them from seeing the copy paste environments and objectives.

Me too bro. Like how can people even fathom enjoying a game that has you do literally the same copypasted shrine on the same copypasted mountain a million times? I wasted over a hundred hours of my life on this trash before I realized there was nothing to do.

Skyrim was fine bruh

nice bait

Ocarina of Time is overrated as fuck, shit is mediocre.
BotW's physics and chemistry system is fun to play with. I never felt compelled to dump countless hours into OoT like I did BotW.

No it's not. Name anything significant in the game that has actual emotional impact. Skyrim is good but not amazing in any way. Morrowind is way better. Todd Howard is a hack

That's just because you enjoy eating shit, like I said.

Ocarina of Time was truly handcrafted and actually had stuff to do outside of dungeons, like collecting the gold skulltulas and finding the grottos.

>he keeps making threads

Get a trip already

Games don't need emotional impact to be excellent games.
That said, Skyrim sucks fat fucking dick and Todd Howard should be in jail for his crimes against humanity

>boy i love me some spooder hunt. i hope my rumble pack buzzes soon cause i'm near a hidden hole
>w..whaaaaaaaaa hunt seeds? do an actual puzzle. awful 0/10
i don't really care frankly, but your bias is fucking rediculous.

Do you really not know what a falseflag is?

Because they knew people would slurp this trash up anyway.
Protip, go to the top of the big mountain near where you buy your house for one of the few pieces of decent content in the game.

ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/Minigames
No content, huh?

>that
>decent content

Woooow I just chased a stupid goofy dragon that didn't even fight back, what an example of good content!

It does need more enemy variety. Not just bokoblers, hope they at least add spiders on the next iteration.

I thought it was fun.
But maybe I was just starved for fun playing it.

I was thinking more of Korok seeds, if there was no incentive to do them, the reward of a Korok seed, then no one would ever do 90% of the stuff to get them, what person would find completing a ring of rocks fun if there was no reward in it?

You were obviously starved. Now go play a real Zelda game, zoomie.

Just played it for the first time recently
These threads are definitely bait. BotW has way more content than most if not all open world games.