Is Lloyd Irving the stupidest protagonist in vidya?

Is Lloyd Irving the stupidest protagonist in vidya?

Attached: yikes.jpg (1192x2685, 825K)

no it's the beta from Yikes: A Soi RPG

>Did I screw up?

Why is Llyyd stupid for this? Pure Maiden just means virgin, right? Her being an adult doesn't negate that, her being a massive slut would though.
t. never played and tales of games.

>Hot or cold?

Raine is pure. That part made no sense and Lloyd was fully in the right.

Raine is a half-elf, which means she fucks like a tiger.

I hate these kind of MCs, recommend me some JRPGs with actual smart and likeable male protagonists.

Attached: 14123.jpg (598x600, 68K)

Huh? What the hell is going on? EXPLAIN!

Albert Odyssey

Attached: Albert_Odyssey_Legend_of_Eldean__52748.1398276424.jpg (250x415, 46K)

Sometimes the term maiden is used to describe young women exclusively, although I'm not familiar with the game so it might be a joke about her not being a virgin.

Radiant Historia, Grandia II, Lost Odyssey

Rance

Tales of the Abyss :^)

Attached: f80dad67456ad556a0e9accf7736c140.jpg (700x525, 404K)

Yeah but traditionally unicorns only allow virgins to approach them. Raines is a turbo slut so she doesn't apply.

Honestly I'm surprised any of them worked. If I was a chick I'd be fucking like a rabbit 24/7 my entire life.

off the top of my head:
Final Fantasy 5
Chrono Trigger
Any of the Mario RPGs
Final Fantasy 9
Strange Journey

>Is Lloyd Irving the stupidest protagonist in vidya?
No.

Attached: 1547135255046.gif (480x360, 1.27M)

I mean, he's like 14 and raised by a single-father, a father who isn't even the same race as him. He's pretty content with his boring life before the plot kicks off, it's not surprising that he doesn't know shit.

He's still dumb, he doesn't pay attention in class and all that. But I think this particular exchange is very reasonable given Lloyd's upbringing and environment. And it's also funny that Raine knows that, so she just gives him a vague but still mostly true answer, because fuck if she's gonna have to give him the talk that dwarven motherfucker should've had with him two years ago.

So the blue kid is her son/daughter right? Is that how the color coding works?

Attached: 1445350186384.gif (280x280, 1.21M)

VIBRATING WITH MOTION

It's been some time since I played this, but I remember Surlent being a really stupid motherfucker.

Attached: Rudracover.jpg (425x235, 34K)

Little brother.

>losing your immortal soul and body to a con artist
>TWICE

Surlent is too pure for this world.

Luke is at least relatable, he goes off the deep end in act 3 and is depressed/suicidal like half of Yea Forums

Xenoblade Chronicles (the first one), Skies of Arcadia, and .hack//Infection/Mutation/Outbreak/Quarantine (though gameplay-wise it's kinda shit)

RAINE DIDN'T WANT TO GO BECAUSE SHE'S AFRAID OF WATER
YOU FUCKING RETARDS, IT'S BEEN 16 FUCKING YEARS AND PEOPLE STILL DON'T GET THIS SCENE

Attached: 1543729156172.jpg (354x423, 25K)

She also sucked a mean dick

>Butts
>smart

Sorry, bro, it's Tales canon. Half-elves are sluts.

Attached: arche.png (1124x655, 1.16M)

Baten kaitos. He's a dick though

Bartz isn't completely retarded, he was just the straight man. They just turned him air-headed in Dissidia.

courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality

Attached: 1551058827419.jpg (720x693, 147K)

Potatoes and gravy

...user

Number of unicorns alive today: 0

Coincidence?

Shut the fuck up Aster. Everything was your fault.