Epic Games Mega Sale

epicgames.com/store/en-US/sale/epic-mega-sale

>Epic have just announced the Epic Mega Sale is now on in the Epic Games Store. Developers and publishers are discounting many games up to 75% off! Any games you purchase that are $14.99 or above, Epic will be providing an additional $10 off!

Discuss what you're buying here

Attached: 1558043304571.jpg (750x516, 39K)

If they would've just done pro consumer sales instead of anti consumer exclusives they would've kicked valves ass

suure

Attached: 1535611194966.jpg (1950x1860, 1.07M)

I wish they had an AUTOREPORT SHILL THREADS game for sale in there.

For the fun, lets fuckin go

Fuck off, Tim.

they are all so beautiful

I mean there's like 5 games left after they pulled a few off their store because of the sale. Don't think this thread will last long if that's what we're discussing

rollan'

>when you forget to tell the publishers that you are doing sales so you take them off of your store for a temporary amount of time
>when you disable the accounts of people because they are buying too many games at once
>when you have FAS

Attached: Epic CEO.jpg (416x416, 24K)

Without exclusives no one would have known about the EGS anyway.

Steam is a monopoly and if you want to create an online shop for digital games, you won't have any customer because of Steam. The only way to get customer is by doing the Blizzard rout and just have exclusives (yes, that's the reason why you have the Battle.net launcher. Not because it's so good, but because of exclusives).

Reasons why Steam is an anti consumer monopoly
>HUGE sunk costs if you want to switch the launcher
>most games are only available on Steam (so even if you want to switch, you are forced to have Steam anyway if you want to play certain games)
>forces people who have gambling addiction to not leave their useless inventory
>skins on Steam are Steam exclusive
>the "support" of Steam can ignore you because of their monopoly

nice i cant really lose here!

>Steam is a monopoly
Don't use words you clearly don't know the meaning of.

Attached: stopped_reading.png (250x272, 78K)

>monopoly
name one thing in pic related that Steam has

Attached: Monopoly.jpg (500x372, 55K)

GIVE ME 36-37

I have so many games that I haven't played from previous steam sales that I'm going to pass on this OP. Good try at shilling thou.

Attached: guess.png (1915x307, 618K)

Wow. It’s fucking nothing

>when your sale is so good you have to remove games because you didn't even consult the publishers about the prices

but I don't know the names of any of these fucking girls how am I supposed to search them to fap to

rollerino

>tfw you realise Ebin didn't consult with the publishers beforehand
>publishers set prices on steam
Makes you think.