How did Nether Realm change so much in one generation?

How did Nether Realm change so much in one generation?

Attached: mk9.png (986x725, 373K)

Onions

O'Sullivan's law

Attached: ed_homophone.jpg (767x632, 34K)

>literally one gay guy ruined the character designs in an otherwise amazing game
I fucking hate this after the patches MK11 became good but hot damn are those designs pretty shit.

Attached: 1554422198598.gif (500x280, 2.99M)

Boon just wanted big titty ninjas in his game but to no one's surprise, ess-jay-dubyas ruin everything

they couldnt START the "new mk games" era by completely going SJW
thats why MK9 was so true to the original sexy brutal style that classic MK games are known for
then once they established netherealm as a good successor to the original mk team they were able to bastardize MK for modern audiences

just like johnny cage they gave mortal kombat as a whole a vasectomy

That guy lost a lot of pounds, then became openly gay and yesterday came out as trans.
B A S E D

Literal trannies took over.

Not sure why there's so much support for transgenderism now, it was fine when there was a small community of them but now it's literally just a huge movement of sexual deviants and mental disorder targeting kids disguised as human rights. The number of young people claiming to be Trans in England increased by like 1000% over the past few years, this is not a normal phenomenon.

Attached: D4QEAOJUcAENYru.jpg large.jpg (807x960, 57K)

White trannies
Nothing ruins the world more than white faggots and trannies.
Prove me wrong.
Name a SINGLE time that a property, product, or event was improved by including white faggots and/or trannies.
Fucking
ONE

Apparently NRS's involvement with MK11 dosn't extend past game mechanics (the fightan) and intros, a mixture of the tranny, outsourcing and WB are responsible for the rest which would explain why MK11 is easily the worst MK fighting game to date.

Yeah, this dude needs mental care.

I don't know why you care so much that you chose to spam our video game board with this shit contantly, day after day, for months. Did a tranny kill your dog or something?

dunno. could be literally anything

Attached: firefox_PYnnRGi6BY.png (616x727, 423K)

trans trash are not based at all kill yourself

were you the same guy whining about white faggots and saying that at least black faggots were funny and asian faggots looked like girls in the other thread or was that a different user

No, black faggots are almost as bad.
Only difference is that white faggots have institutional power and like to pretend that they're oppressed.

>0.01% of population or whatever
>overrepresented in positions of power and influence
Are trannies the new jews?

Attached: 1478723137790.jpg (699x485, 69K)

I spotted this before MK11 came out and nobody on Yea Forums believed me.
You don't fill your twitter feed with Poison and Birdo for no reason, people.

cant wait

Attached: 1557529627509.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

legalizing gayness made there have to be a new thing to take its place as the oppressed sex thing

>I don't know why you care so much that people are literally driving healthy children insane on purpose and nobody's trying to stop them

>QA guy (girl) is head designer

>nobody on Yea Forums believed me.

Attached: mk_mortal kombat faggot kast.jpg (747x1058, 117K)

The Injustice hires and Tobias leaving fucked everything up.

Damn can someone post her getting fatalitied in that costume just curious haha

Snoy being on top. This is why they should have been finished off for good back in the PS3 era.

Attached: 1997wasabetteryearforSony.png (664x4272, 2.1M)

desu that's a cut cat ornament. Where do I find one?

Is that living cartoon caricature of a faggot ACTUALLY the main character designer or something?

>game cuts out revealing costumes and outfits for female characters
>company makes devs look up actual gore pics to make the gore in the game more realistic

Attached: 554636452373.jpg (320x240, 28K)

>guy gets shot
>sits up to fall over
Lol

>brownback

Attached: cant be doin with this.jpg (600x400, 28K)

Incite internal conflict between them.

It all makes sense now.

Attached: 1555626940512m.jpg (1024x547, 62K)

I could maybe understand deviating a bit from that, showing less skin and still making them look good and sexy.
What they did however, is done a complete 180, removing ALL sexiness, covering every nook and cranny, removing all curves some prude might find offensive.
And they did not even consider adding alternate klassic kostumes with those sexiness?
A shame really, since some of the faces are not that bad.

Attached: mk11.jpg (960x701, 140K)

It's the downfall of a culture. Read about the end of Rome, the number of trans and homos skyrocketed right before the Empire fall. The signs are all around us. We are currently a culture of highly intelectualized and womanized people threatened by a culture of hypermasculine man (muslims). It's just like the barbarians breaking Rome apart. And what follows after the culture is broken is a bunch of bitter religious fanatics who think the empire has broken because of the lack of faith. They are already appearing at a soaring rate. We are heading into the Neo Dark Ages.

>We are heading into the Neo Dark Ages.
no way bro, diversity is our strength

Attached: canadian_school_Dufferin-Peel.jpg (1200x900, 283K)