PC Building Thread

Are there any glaring issues with this build?
pcpartpicker.com/list/Z8sx3b

Attached: 1557515879159.png (696x1024, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Radiator-Advanced-Lighting-Software-compatible/dp/B077G3C6HH
pcpartpicker.com/list/rmYJJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A couple

>Wifi adapter instead of ethernet
>Buying Windows
>Razer mouse

Router's downstairs
Yeah, I expected that
It hasn't failed on me in a year like shitty steelseries

>7 grand

Jesus, that's impressive.

But yeah, this builds fine, it's top of the line.

nice bait, no one is this stupid. saged

I'd get a better cooler.

Any suggestions? I basically just used logical increments

why the fuck did 404? mods are retarded

amazon.com/Radiator-Advanced-Lighting-Software-compatible/dp/B077G3C6HH

360MM

Because it was a hardware war thread you stupid nigger, using Wojak shit is just asking to get your thread deleted.

For liquid cooling is it better to just get an all in one water block for my CPU and an all in one waterblock for my GPU, or do I want a full custom tubing setup with the tubing/pump/etc?

The only downside I can see to the all in ones is that it's 2 separate set of radiators/fans since each all in one comes with its own. With a custom water loop it's all going to one radiator/fans, but it's a hell of a lot more work to set it all up.

Not OP, but for anyone who has the i5 9400F is the stock cooler decent enough to keep it cool?

It's non overclockable, so I imagine it stays decent temps.

Assuming this is actually meant seriously; what are you doing with your PC that requires a 6k setup?
Because this isn't /g/.

Water cooling is a meme

Attached: canvas.png (1280x640, 892K)

Consider a powerline adapter

Attached: 1555686600309.webm (960x544, 2.7M)

I've never understood what direction you're supposed to put those cooler master CPU fans with the heatsink. Like how do you know?

as someone who has a wireless adapter in my pc it's not worth it. I just moved the router.

playing any online game over wifi is shit.

the fan faces away from the ventilation its not hard to understand

pcpartpicker.com/list/rmYJJ8
Ignore the warning; already have the 3 hdd bays made for the mastercases
Any issues with this build? The purchased items are from my current pc. Wondering if I can do a simple drop-in upgrade with the new morbo.

The main reason I dislike most of those huge bulky air coolers these days is because they feel like they are going to bend my mobo and kill it eventually with their sheer weight.
That's why I got one of those self-contained water coolers instead.

Overkill PSU

Way overkill PSU.

Just a 500-600 Watt would be fine

what do you mean by the ventilation and how do I know what side faces what? It said somewhere that fans have an arrow pointing towards the airflow side, but the one I got out of my PC didn't have jack shit

Change out one of those FireCudas for two 2TB HDD's, Hybrid drives are trash that fail quickly.

Change out the WD Blue for a 500GB SSD.