Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

ELEKTRA AND ANT-MAN CONFIRMED

Attached: D6n-v2YV4AAKWJg.jpg (2048x2048, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFqRej80iIY
youtube.com/watch?v=6bNzAgJMYVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-1171401.jpg (1280x1196, 127K)

Did you have any doubts? Come on now.
>Ant-Man has his MCU design
>Wasp is more comic-like
Absolutely based. This is exactly what I wanted. MCU wasp looks kinda boring

Attached: Antman.jpg (754x674, 75K)

>Elektra
But why though?

All these threads talking about who is getting in the game, but does the game even look good? MUA2 was pretty crummy.

Don't let the movie fool you, Elektra is still widely liked thanks to Frank Miller's '80s and '90s work.

Plus in-universe, she's a beautiful, super-athletic woman with big breasts and an affinity for swords. Sure sounds like the kind of character Team Ninja likes.

Attached: 583857._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 40K)

it's a musou

Thank god. is her classic costume

Attached: Elektra_Vol_4_1_Textless.jpg (777x1200, 242K)

You clearly don't know what a Musou is

Is it bad if I can't play MCU because some characters are not one-shotting everyone like they should?
For example, what justification could they possibly have for Ghost Rider not one-shotting any piece of shit you throw at him?

Attached: 1545497687419.jpg (900x506, 79K)

Gameplay

>MCU
You can't play a cinematic universe

>Elektra

Goddamn, that’s a name I haven’t heard since that fucking PS2/GC marvel fighting game with the dark versions of characters

Attached: 1534802657804.png (493x481, 367K)

Elektra was basically shelved for years because of the godawful movie in 2005. She got brought back for Netflix Daredevil, which improved her image a bit.

Her outfit looks too muted in the movie.

Why'd they give up on all their shows?
O at least heard that daredevil was fantastic.

>no jean grey
>no ghost rider
>no rogue
>no magneto
>no iceman
>no fantastic four

It's shit.

complete roster wasn't even revealed yet

Ghost Rider is in since they mentioned Midnight Sons team bonus

Lol do you really think they'll have more xmen and fantastic four in it? Fuck outta here.

No one has mentioned that Vision is also in the Ant Man shirt. So that's 3 characters potentially confirmed.

>Lol do you really think they'll have more xmen
As DLC maybe
>and fantastic four
Yes. Why are these things so impossible?

Attached: 534.png (960x540, 279K)

Too bad the game looks like fucking shit. There are better looking Marvel phone games

Aw shit I didn't even notice him

Not yet

Because nu-marvel disowned those two franchises?

Vision was leaked a while ago

But Wolverine is in

I'm so glad they're riding the Spider-Verse hype. It's the only movie I've seen 5 times in the theaters. No one can stop from using this team.

Now all I need is The Punisher and I'm set.

Attached: LIKE WHATS UP DANGER.jpg (800x450, 98K)

No they didn't, shithead.

We are getting costumes right?

I need Mile’s graffiti suit

>nu-marvel disowned those two franchises
What? There are still comics, son

How are people excited for this game? The graphics and gameplay look like total shit.

Ant-Man was a given, I hope he has Giant Man/Yellowjacket/Goliath alts. However, I get that Elektra is something of a legacy pick for the series but I didn't expect her to return.

That said, like you say, she's basically a female DoA character design-wise, so it makes perfect sense.

Sony says hi.

They can use whoever they want in games. They were just petty before having the movie rights.

Switch owners are starving for games

Post teams
>Captain America (Leader)
>Ms Marvel (Comic relief)
>Daredevil (Bad boy)
>The Hulk (Wild card)

Gameplay looks fine and caring for graphics is gay

So, we've got 31 characters now:
>Spidey
>Cap
>Tony
>Wolvie
>Thor
>Natasha
>Carol
>Hulk
>Hawkeye
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Vision
>Scarlet Witch
>Falcon
>Strange
>Black Panther
>Kamala
>Daredevil
>Iron Fist
>Elektra
>Storm
>Nightcrawler
>Deadpool
>Crystal
>Miles
>Spider-Gwen
>Venom
>Star-Lord
>Drax
>Rocket/Groot
>Gamora

I bet the full roster will be between 32 and 36 characters. At the very least, Luke Cage and Ghost Rider should be in the game.

>Wolverine
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Daredevil

Where the FUCK are all the X-Men?

His dmg in game is pretty great once you level him

Midnight Sons and Defenders were mentioned in an earlier video

>Wasp (My wife and nobody else's)
>Spider-Gwen (My wife and nobody else's)
>Gamora (My wife and nobody else's)
>Kamala (My wife and nobody else's)

Attached: 1555269901962.png (148x155, 57K)

Xmen had 2 full fucking games of only them

Hulk
Iron Fist
Venom
Drax

Spidey, Kamala, and Ant-Man are on reserve. Ghost Rider, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, and DOOM would also be contenders if they get in.

>Spider-Gwen
>Gamora
You can keep them.

I'm gonna jack off to rule 34 of your wives tonight.

Also i'm asserting my dominance over Gwenpool, Peni, Magik, Kitty Pryde, She-Hulk, Invisible Girl, Domino, Psylocke, Songbird, Nico Minoru and Karol Dean if they get in

Attached: Smugachu.png (259x335, 77K)

Wait how is this confirmed? Source?

I'll sue you if I have to

>Gwenpool
Nah

superheros are the most boring thing ever

Video games are more boring

What do you mean "nah"?

Attached: 872683.png (328x456, 125K)

She's for me only

Attached: Smug Gwen.jpg (354x363, 43K)

Jeph Loeb implied that it was Netflix's decision to cancel their Marvel shows.

Season 1 of Daredevil is really good, 2 is a bit patchy (particularly in the second half) and 3 is pretty good.

It's official confirmation yeah, but Vision was accidentally revealed in a promo screenshot a couple months ago that Nintendo yanked pretty quickly afterwards.

Doctor Strange
Daredevil
Elektra
Venom

user, I'll kick your ass

Attached: 1506048183115.png (727x650, 491K)

GIB MUTIE CUTIES! gambit counts as one of them

Attached: x-women.png (1046x1578, 2.2M)

Kind of a shame that The Defenders they were playing up in promotion means "Netflix Defenders with Elektra instead of Jessica Jones" (which is a good move, admittedly. Screw Jessica Jones) as opposed to the classic Doctor Strange/Hulk/Namor/Valkyrie line-up.

>Thor
>Storm
>Miles
Who's the 4th lightning/electricity user? I want a ZAP MOTHAFUCKA Squad.

They also have a nice pre-order poster.

Attached: 5a5f3ca89fad7fff3a7993116c0ef3627678387058d3710e097391406788ed6f.jpg (1284x1944, 544K)

Doesn't that imply Luke Cage for the full-team Defenders bonus?

It's alright. I miss Shinkiro's Marvel 3 art.

>we will never see Bullseye in Season 4
Fuck

Classic one
>Thor
>Cap
>Spider
>Wolverine

Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT

If that's the only way

Doom better be in

The Game Informer article said that the Marvel rep they talked to became twitchy and tried to change the subject when asked if the Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom were in. So they're planned as DLC probably.

Oh that is great news, thanks

Based Ants

Attached: helpme.png (876x370, 366K)

I'm hoping Pymtron or some variation otherwise of Pym is in.

Attached: ANTS.gif (245x210, 1.47M)

I don't think any of them will make it, user

which MCU movies are worth watching

Rogue and Domino have chance

I genuinely liked Iron-Man, Thor Ragnarok, Ant-Man, Civil War, Ant-Man and Wasp and Avengers. I didn't watch any of the other Avengers movie to say what I think of them

I only saw Thor Ragnarok and it complete garbage in almost every respect. The lightning was cool. But a lot of people recommend it, so if you enjoy these things, that's probably a good one.

Eh, Marvel seems to be using Magik a lot more in the comics. My specific example is her role in Secret Warriors, which I hope we get Quake and Karnak for.

Attached: RCO005_w.jpg (1008x1600, 541K)

It's not MCU, but watch Spider-Verse, faggot. Watch it.

She's hot

Attached: Magik.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Most of them are decent at worst. The only truly bad ones are Thor 2 and Captain Marvel (and half of Age of Ultron but the other half is great so it's a tossup). The franchise tries really hard to have continuity and reward people for seeing as much as possible, but if you don't care about that shit you can watch the first two Captain Americas, both Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor 3, Avengers 1 just for the spectacle, both Ant-Mans, the first Iron Man, maybe Black Panther.

Isn't the the one with nigger-spidy

What would you guys think of Moon Girl?

Attached: Moon Girl.png (395x402, 253K)

Yeah but it's well-written and has some of the most innovative animation in any movie ever made. Even if you end up not liking the characters somehow it's worth watching for the visuals.

Yes. It's my favorite capeshit movie by far

Attached: 438579235934.png (1029x1200, 726K)

In my opinion, the ones worth re-watching are Iron Man, both Guardians movies, and Infinity War.

If you're going to watch Infinity War, it's probably not a bad idea to at least watch the first Avengers so you have some idea what's going on.

Ant-Man is pretty funny and entertaining too, but knowing the politics behind it kind of pisses me off and ruins it for me.

What are the politics behind Ant-Man?

I think he meant the development issues and how Marvel treated Edgar Wright.

She better bring Devil Dinosaur with her

Cap with Mjolnir

It was originally being directed by Edgar Wright (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, etc) but Disney fired him because he didn't make it cookie-cutter enough, more or less.

And I get it, that's their whole shtick is having every movie fit in the "cinematic universe" or whatever, but you can still kind of see his influence in the final movie and frankly those are some of the best parts.

Hope’s ass sure looked nice though.
That said, since Antman is clearly Scott, is the Wasp going to be Hope or Janet?

Not since Disney bought FOX, brainlet

She'll probably have costumes for both

Those are daredevil and iron fist, you stupid fuck.

It's pretty much the only reason I want her in

Attached: devil-dino.png (800x450, 195K)

No, it's a dungeon crawler.

Look at the first post, user

Spoilers: Everyone is a skrull. Screencap this.

They're comic book characters you fat cunt.

dope
i like the MCU Ant-Man Toku suit design

Attached: antman_16_.jpg (818x1200, 120K)

It's a 3D beat-em-up with light progression elements just like the last two games. It's just that the closer camera for single player and the flashy move animations are representative of Team Ninja's experience. I might be getting memed on for how "Japanese" the animation work is but I think it looks like fun.

>Captain America
>Daredevil
>Ant-Man
>Wolverine
Sniktbub is a placeholder that I'll swap out if Nova, Punisher, or some other character I really love gets in.

Attached: nova guts.jpg (2560x1931, 648K)

>Dr. Strange
>Ghost Rider
>Spider-man
>Rocket Raccoon/Groot

Jean died in UA 1 silly.

False information asshole. Marvel president Ike Perlmutter treated Wright like shit before Disney got involved. Then Wright lost interest and basically put the movie off until they hired someone else to finish the job. Also if you read the leaks the Edgar Wright version was looking pretty bad. The only meaningful thing Wright added was the suit and the concept of setting it as a heist movie.

LEAKED SCREENSHOT CONFIRMING DOCTOR DOOM

Attached: doom.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

No, it has always been a dungeon crawler since X-men Legends. It's like a simplified diablo.

Delete this. Also, why didn't Crash Doomy fry Fant4stic's brains like those other dudes?

The director was a literal nutjob.

Wright took a long time to make the movie, it was in development alongside Iron-Man 1 and Ant-Man with Wasp were originally planned to appear in Avengers 1. Only the script was finished and Wright worked on other projects. By the time he was available, phase 2 was running and Marvel wanted more references to the MCU at large but Wright wanted it to be totally self contained. This was a problem where both parties disagreed, Marvel already had his well olied machine and Wright wanted to realize his vision.

Honestly, this seems more of a problem made by circumstance, I think that if Wright played along with some of the petitions made by Marvel he would have gotten a better treatment (See how Marvel treats James Gunn with the creative control of his movies).

>Wolverine
>Venom
>Spidey
>Deadpool

i really hope ghost rider gets in
and if they do decide on more villains it's gotta be based Doom

>and Marvel wanted more references to the MCU at large
Imagine if we were deprived of this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=OFqRej80iIY

God, I just love his suit design in this

Pretty good scene

Paul Rudd is a treasure.

>when the helmet opens it resembles the original design with the chin strap

how did i never notice this til now?

Attached: 2873741-129.jpg (1015x1280, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6bNzAgJMYVE

The Ant-Man suits are great.

Attached: 1557674163316.jpg (2557x1058, 383K)

Kek

>tfw you see the classic helmet in Hank Pym's lab in Endgame

It's one of the rare occasions where I think the movie version of a comic character looks the best.
I'm glad they're spreading it around to other adaptations.

Attached: ant-man spider.png (700x700, 352K)